News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Cinnamon Cougar picks on someone her own size

• 1 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
The Cinnamon Cougar picks on someone her own size
« on: October 29, 2022, 02:34:37 PM »
On October 29th I took on a 5'10 160 pound 24-year-old Amazon named Tia.  I have had my struggles of late with these beautiful, sexy younger girls, but SHE was bigger, stronger, younger, and vicious.  And I feared that she could possibly send me to the hospital, or even possibly kill me!  BUT she was So DAM SEXY, that she was worth the risk.  We decided on an ANYTHING GOES match. 

OH!  And By The Way, young Tia is black! 

Here is what happened; 
October 29 4:30 AM

CinnamonCougar I invite you over to my home, a secluded one family house in the valley with no neighbors in site.  Just you and I, and no one else to stop the fun.  At the agreed upon time, you knock on my door.  I answer it, flinging the door wide open for you to enter.  I am already undressed, and am standing in the doorway in ONLY a black thong! 
"Are you ready for me Tia?  . . . You may think this will be a slam dunk, but I am going to show you that experience beats youth!  . . . COME IN AND FOLLOW ME!"  I then lead you to a 10 x 12 room with nothing else in the room, but wall to wall mats.

tia: I smile as I follow looking you up and down.  You look a little bigger than I thought
"More than ready for you or your little show"
I strip to my red thong and follow you into the room, stretching my body I face you
"Let me show you about youth and strength bitch"  I begin to circle

CinnamonCougar: My jaw drops open when you undress.  I cannot avert my gaze from your fit, sexy body!  And I can't help but smile as I contemplate how to start against you.  I want, more than anything, to open strong, so I decide to attack you early.  We are equal in height, but your body is more toned and looks quite strong.  As you start to circle, I take the three quick steps to get within striking range very quickly.  I plant my left foot and aim my right instep directly between your legs, at your labia!  "WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH?!?" 

tia: Surprised at your speed, I try to move back bringing my arm down to block and grab your leg.   
My body shutters as your foot slams into my pussy
“Ooohhhhh Be-otch!”
I stumble backwards, reaching down, rubbing my pussy and trying to circle again while keeping my eyes on you
"You dirty old bitch"

CinnamonCougar: Knowing that you are stronger, I need to press my early advantage.  Feeling my instep nail your pussy really good, makes me bold enough to follow you as you step back and start to circle again.  But your mobility is now reduced, thanks to my pussy kick!  I move opposite of the way you circle, cutting off your total escape!  I grab your hair with both hands and this time and I pull your head down a bit as I raise my right knee, trying to smash you in your nose with it! 

tia: I circle, my pussy throbbing as I try and shake it off
I expected you to be tough but I didn't expect your pace
Blocking my movement my head jerks downwards as you yank on my hair, pulling me off balance
I shoot my body forward jamming my shoulder into your belly trying to push you back
as your knee hits my chest right between my tits
“Unnnff!” I reach my arms around your waist pushing

CinnamonCougar: My move doesn't go as planned as my knee on your sternum instead of your face.  You then reach around me, to immobilize me.  But this occupies your hands and arms, so I use my strong, shapely legs to push against you getting just enough clearance to send two quick, powerful uppercuts into your under boobs: a left to your right breast, and then a harder right that smashes your left breast flat!  "HOW DOES THIS FEEL, YOU SEXY LITTLE cxnt?!?  . . . I OWN YOUR ASS!" 

tia: My arms, around you, I feel you struggling as I try and push you away
I feel my body shudder as you slam my tits, battering left and right your fist smashing deep into my flesh, flattening my breast
“Aayyeeeeeee!!”
I lose my grip around your waist
Reaching for my aching breasts
I stumble back trying to get my footing
“Yooouuu Be-otch!”

CinnamonCougar: My countenance turns to one of glee!  I unexpectedly continue to keep the advantage.  You release me and start to back-pedal to get away from my in-fighting.  I see an opening as I follow you to the wall.  Grabbing both of your nipples, I pinch down HARD!  Then I twist them back and forth as I once more raise my knee, hoping that this time you will go down when my knee strikes your pussy!  "WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH?!?!" 

tia: Backing up surprised at your pace I try to get myself together
As I hit the wall, I feel you grip my nipples twisting and pulling
I reach up and grab your wrists, trying to break your grip
"You fucking dirty bitch!"
I try and twist my body away as your knee slams my pussy, lifting my off the ground
“Oooooffggfff!”
My legs shake and my body quivers and I drop down to my knees reaching for my pussy

CinnamonCougar: I release your breasts and take a deep breath.  I NEVER thought I would be dominating you like this, and I now want to finish you, QUICKLY!  As soon as you kneel, I realize the opportunity and I practically jump out of my thong, going commando, and I step over your shoulders!  I then close my very powerful thighs around your neck, and SQUEEZE as HARD as I can, grinding my now sweaty, moist pussy tightly to your face!  My clit is now rubbing against your nose, and my pussy is covering your mouth!    I am ecstatic as I start feeling my love juices rising in my body like a volcano that is about to erupt!  "I FUCKING OWN YOU NOW, BITCH!!!"

tia: I try to reach your pussy that is grinding on my face as I struggle under you
My legs kicking as I try to move you
Your pussy now dripping all over my face
“Mphhhhnhh!!! Mphhhhnhh!!!

CinnamonCougar: "WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH?!?!?"  I SCREAM as I ride your face like a bucking bronco, I continue GRINDING my fully engorged Clit. against your nose until I fell a sensation akin to a volcano about to erupt!  "OH MY GAWD, BITCH!!!!  . . . . . I’M CUMMING!!!!!"  I stop my rocking action and just squeeze your head hard between my muscular, toned thighs! 
I ERUPT, sending my LOVE JUICES oozing all over your face!  My body SPASMS and my cum forms tiny puddles and I slump on top of you, moaning and SCREAMING!!! 

tia: I grab at your toned thighs as they squeeze my head until I think its going to explode
You pussy grinding my face
I feel you shake and spasm
Your pussy then gushing cum all over my face as my young toned body kicks and squirms my tits bouncing beneath your hard body
“Mphhhhnhh mphhhhnhh!!!”
You collapse on top of me your hard body pressing against mine pinning me down

CinnamonCougar:  "AGAIN!"  I command wanting more!  I make myself comfortable as I pull you into position by your hair!  "YOU KNOW, you just lost to a woman old enough to be your MOMMY!  And in fact, I AM your NEW MOMMY!  . . NOW GET TO EATING ME AGAIN, AND THIS TIME, MORE TONGUE! 
I LOVE YOU BABY!  DO ME REAL GOOD!

tia: Feeling you pulling me by my hair
I try and pull back struggling in vain
But I can only do as You tell me
I bring my head down to your clit and start to tongue kiss it
Working my face into your wet pussy, now also sucking your clit
“Mmmmmm!!!”
You taste salty

CinnamonCougar: As soon as your long, thick tongue starts running all over my clit. I once again start to moan!  "OH FUCK, YEAH!"  I exclaim as you also add some hoover like sucking, making my clit. the happiest place on earth!  That's it BABY, . . . OH MY GAWD!"  Your mouth now becomes my playground!  "PINCH MY NIPPLES, BOO!"  I am a FREAK in the bedroom and when you start pinching my nipples, I cry out; "HARDER!!!"  You then pinch down and twist them, VERY HARD!  It is not long before I CUM again, this time SCREAMING and CRYING OUT! 
"You are now MY Bitch, Boo."

tia: My face is captive in your dripping gushing pussy your hips shaking I squeeze and pinch tugging your hard nipples as I move my body gyrating, my pussy dripping, my nipples hard
It is over and I AM HER BITCH!

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: The Cinnamon Cougar picks on someone her own size
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 09:43:23 AM »
when are we going to have our match cougar ;)

I have given up on reaching out to you.  This is on you.  You have to respond!!!