News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Retro Find: Tanya Danielle Vs Blake Mitchell (fantasy)

• 4 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Retro Find: Tanya Danielle Vs Blake Mitchell (fantasy)
« on: October 30, 2022, 03:58:31 AM »
Retro Find: Tanya Danielle Vs Blake Mitchell
Looking through an archive of fights that were filmed for more personal use then to sell, I found one that brought back a lot of memories, when you have been in the catfighting and topless boxing industry as long, you get to see plenty of things that would make the average man's heart rate get dangerously high, mine had gotten close plenty of times through the industry.

Putting the DVD in my player, as a lot of let's say older men and women will secretly tell you, as you find little things from your past, you start reminiscing about things, as my screen lit up with those old corny title cards that I loved to use as many of the producers did, I see the pink card with in gold letters written "topless boxing, Tanya Danielle Vs Blake Mitchell" this was back in 2004, a fight I never though would happen or at least didn't think would be a real fight.

In 2004 the blonde bombshell known as Tanya Danielle to her legion of fans was starting to get herself a name to go down the legend, fans flocked to buy her films, she had made plenty of friends and a few enemies with her opponents, at twenty eight years old she was a legit star.

With that star shining so brightly, that means that fans will compare and contrast with those who come before, one of those who would get mentioned was Blake Mitchell, a brunette beauty with loved to brawl, she was forty two at the time and was starting to leave the fighting behind, maybe feeling that she was getting too old for it.

So what caused these two goddesses to duke it out? Well pride certainly was a big factor, though I'd like to think the money I offered for the winner helped, someone had run a poll that said simply "who'd win between Tanya Danielle and Blake Mitchell in a real fight?" Nothing too controversial you'd say, well of course both women got wind of it, with the votes swinging back and forth early in the polls run, then as they headed to the finishing date, Tanya started to pull away and won by a good margin.

Everyone has an ego, anyone who tells you they don't is a liar, Blake Mitchell certainly had a well placed ego, not many had beaten her in a legit fight, whether catfighting, boxing, titfighting or even sexfighting, Blake had been a dominant woman all her life, to hear people though some blonde bimbo as she would tell me being able to beat her was a joke, Tanya couldn't hold a candle to her was her thought process.

Tanya of course was proud of the fans opinion, telling her friends she was excited to watch the poll play out, she would later tell me that she had always respected Blake, she saw her as someone to look up to till it went south, so beating her in the poll meant a lot for her.

But as I said things went south, Blake called out Tanya through producers, saying as I remember "tell that blonde bitch, anywhere, anytime and anyway she wants it, I will kick her fucking ass and show her fans that her good looks down make her a good fighter" throwing the gauntlet down.

While Tanya respected Blake, she was never someone to ignore a challenge, she had fought herself to earn her way into our world, she was not going to let Blake call her out without a rebuttal, telling those producers "you tell Blake I will happily fight her, she is done as a fighter, ask her fucking fans what they think of her chances" which led to bitching between them, companies arguing over who should have the fight, with no one agreeing to what rules they should fight under.

I nearly got embroiled in all that mess myself, I was younger and could be a bit of a hot head, honestly I am probably just older now, still a hot heat at times, anyway I rung them both up as I had gotten to know them, they each wanted to fight the other badly, but hated how things had blown up, letting their tempers get the better of them and causing a raucous beyond just themselves, I suggested they come settle this grudge, living in Las Vegas I knew a gym owner where I filmed some fights, I suggested since they want to hurt each other that they should have a boxing match, that way there would be some control to what happened and not a free for all between them, though I suspected that they would push the boundaries of the rules, each agreed with the challenge to the other to bare their tits, fight like real women I believe Blake phrased it.

So after a month of arranging flights, each training and me setting up cameras and the gym for the showdown, the night came for the fight, one I would now watch as the gym was mostly dark, the ring had one spotlight over it, black ropes, white canvas, with two black sets of turnbuckles and a red and blue set opposite each other.

I was on announcing duties behind a camera as my friend, a redheaded beauty would referee named Sally, she'd boxed herself topless around Vegas, the thirty year old looked good as she stepped into the ring wearing a black thong, a black and white tank top that struggled to hide her 36E breasts, she should have become a star herself but she enjoyed it as a hobby, not as a job.

First walking to the ring was Tanya wearing a red satin robe, I yelled "first to the ring, coming to us from California, she is the blonde queen of the ring, standing 5'5, weighing in at 114lbs, she proudly has 36E tits, Tanya Danielle!" Tanya stepped into the ring, taking off her red robe with help from Sally, revealing she wore short red trunks that showed off her impressive legs, along with red gloves that matched her lipstick, hair loose as she raised her arms in the air while looking at the camera.
{alt}

Then on the opposite side to where Tanya had come, Blake come into view, I announced "now here comes the legendary battler, coming to us from Florida, she stands 5'4, weighing 125lbs, she also proudly has 36E tits, Blake Mitchell!" Blake dropped off her black robe before she stepped into the ring, wearing short black trunks, along with black gloves, Blake thudded her gloves together as she stared daggers at Tanya, looking to really hate the blonde fighters guts.
{alt}

I was amazed when all three women were at the middle of the ring, Sally going through the final instructions as both fighters stood with nipple's mere inches away, their nipple's looked rock solid, Blake hissing "I am going to teach you a lesson you bimbo" with hands on her hips, Tanya shaking her arms as she replies "old bitch" keeping it simple as she was more in the mood to let her actions speak then her words, Sally telling both it would be two minute rounds, ten rounds and winner take all, as I had offered fifty thousand to the winner, I thought it only right to offer these two gorgeous fighters a reward, though my cruel side though it would also make them fight harder if only one got it.

Returning to their corners, they each placed their gumshields in, then pushed out their corners as the automated bell rung, round one and already I had a tent growing in front of my pants, seeing these two eye each other up, bare feet shuffling on the canvas as their eyes were locked firmly on each other, soon enough the first punches landed, some on gloves, other through to cheeks as they felt each other out, for all the talk and bad feeling, neither was dumb enough to rush in, knowing that with their 8oz gloves, one or both could be hurt here.

As the first minute neared its end, Tanya quickened the pace, landing a crisp jab/straight combo that knocked Blake's head back, then landing a left hook to her tits, showing that nothing would be off limits in her mind, Blake hissed and fired her own punch into the chest of Tanya, paying her back.

As the first round neared its finished, Blake stepped in to pound in a left/right hook combo to the body, Tanya chuffing around the head of the brunette, who looked to muscle her rival to the ropes, the round ended with Sally quick to split them up, there was a lingering stare between them but both kept their cool, getting a quick drink out their water bottles, pouring some over their tits to keep cool.

Round two begun with Blake getting more aggressive, looking to close in on Tanya, with both trading on the inside, Blake threw a left hook followed by an uppercut at the boobs of Tanya, sending them shaking around and the beautiful blonde retreating, Blake using her left forearm pressed Tanya onto the ropes, pounding her abs with her right, causing the first clinch as Danielle pulled her in close, the first meeting of their amazing tits, grinding together as I even now wonder who'd have won a tit fight between them, they looked very even till Sally broke them up.

Tanya got away from the ropes and started to double up her jab, it was clear this was a clash of styles and strengths, Tanya was the faster fighter on her feet and with her fists, Blake had the power and experience advantage, with both laying in heavy leather as the round progressed, punches starting to lightly mark up their cheeks.

Bell rings to end the round, Blake tapping her tits with her right glove as if to show Tanya "I own this ring" as Tanya just scowled at her, as they sat on their stools, I knew both were master storytellers in their fantasy fights, the looks they gave their opponent though was more intense then I had ever seen on their faces.

The bell rung to start round three, sweat started to make their bodies shine under the light, stiff jabs finding more of a home as they both opened up, hooks started to land to turn heads, Tanya needing to try to stick and move, Blake though rushed her into a corner, it wasn't pretty but it was effective as she pounded the ribs of her rival, making Tanya groan with each hit till they clinched again, Blake heard saying "you are not in my league you stupid blonde cxnt" getting heated as heads grinded together.

Split up to resume, Blake held the middle of the ring, slamming her punches through into the chest and tits of Tanya as much as her face, maybe getting too focused on breaking down Tanya's body as Tanya caught Blake flush with a right hook across her face, sending some saliva flying out the mouth of Blake.

Who found herself now backed against the ropes behind her, Tanya throwing in hooks as the brunette shells up, at the bell Tanya snarls "fucking old cow" leading to a little shoving match, Sally restoring order with a shout and getting between them, Blake felt under her left eye, feeling some swelling to make her grit her gumshield.

Pushing off their stools for the forth round, Tanya quickened the tempo, rifling in three punch combos now, Blake getting her head snapped back with sweat flying off, Blake needing to hold the right arm of Tanya, sneakily land her right into the ribs and face of the blonde, who fires back in a similar fashion, Sally struggled but did pry them apart.

As they resume, Tanya is landing around that left eye of Blake, trying to shut it as they box around the center, Blake though dips under a straight to bang in a short left to the body, followed by an overhand right to send sweat flying off Danielle now, inside fighting now as Blake presses into Tanya, both barking and grunting as they work each others bodies.

The round ends with Sally again nudging them apart as they get a punch in each after the bell, Sally telling both to keep it clean as she heads to their corners, they nod in reply, still they looked more keen to look over at their opponent, see what damage they were doing to each other.

Fifth round and the punches were certainly coming in hot, more power punches coming from both fighters, Tanya misses a left cross, instead eating a right hook on her chin, she stumbles a step to the right, with a left hook then knocking Tanya down to her left side, Blake raises her arms into the air as she walks to the neutral corner, telling me "I am too good" as I had to admit I smiled warmly at her.

1...2...3.. Tanya pushes up to a sitting position, giving her head a quick shake, 4...5... Blood is running from a cut on her bottom lip, Tanya taps the canvas with her right glove in frustration, 6...7... Then pushes up to her feet, maybe more a flush knockdown then one to worry about, she waves Blake to bring it on, with Mitchell asking "oh you really want more bitch?" Before they resume fighting.

Blake pushing her way inside, muscling back Tanya to the ropes, where she lands piston like punches into the body of Tanya to make her grimace as she groans, dragging Blake into a tight clinch, their massive breasts mushroom slightly as both grit their mouthpieces, I marvelled at those breasts fighting as hard as the rest of their bodies had, the round coming to an end after they are pushed apart, Blake would be ahead on the scorecards at that point, hence why she grinned over at Tanya, looking like the cat that got the cream.

Pushing off her stool for the sixth round, Tanya wasn't afraid of hard work, causing more swelling early on around the left eye of Blake, who snarled as she fired back with hooks of her own, sweat started to drip off their impressive nipple's, with the fighters holding and hitting more around the others cheeks, muscles tighting as they try to slug away till they can be pried apart.

Blake lands a right hook that turns Tanya's head to the side, Tanya driven into the ropes, I thought we might see her go down as she had a small cut over her left eye brow, Tanya hung onto Blake though, when they split apart, Sally asked if Tanya was ok, getting a nod as Blake wanted at her badly, slugging away in close, leather cracking onto flesh, both grimacing as they had red marks forming on bodies and cheeks.

The round ended with Blake again on top, I wondered as I looked over at Tanya, had she bitten off more then she could chew taking on the legend, Blake's chest was starting to rise faster though, Sally checked over both women before the start of the next round, told they both were ok to fight.

Seventh round, Tanya wasn't done yet and scored big early in the round, landing a left hook then a right that rocked Blake's head around, the brunette missed with a left hook, eating an uppercut that knocked her head back as Tanya was growing in confidence, a left hook then send Mitchell down to all fours!

Tanya stood in front of Blake, telling her "get up and I will really fuck you up bitch" warning the older woman, who spat at Tanya's feet, showing disrespect to the woman who just put her down, Sally quick to nudge Tanya to the neutral corner as the California girl looked ready to kick Blake in her face for that, 1...2...3....4.. Blake got to a kneeling position, eyes shut a moment as she tried to get her breathing under control, 5....6....7....8... Blake pushed herself to her feet, nodding to Sally she'd fight on.

Not retreating, Blake nearly headbutted Tanya as she waded in, both battlers groaning and moaning when they are hit cleanly, eyes full of fury as both have tasted the canvas, still swinging when the bell rings, I wondered if I should have rushed in to help Sally, the redhead let them each get in a few extra punches, then timed it right to get between them, Tanya snarling "fucking cow" as Blake fired back "blonde slapper" as Sally rolled her eyes, sitting on their stools leaning against the turnbuckles, both were feeling the intensity of the fight now, still they wanted to win so badly.

Round eight saw both start to plant their feet to drive home their punches, Blake kept coming inside to work, Tanya hissing not enjoying the body shots as her proud body was reddened up, both ending up in a headlock at one point, swinging punches into each others faces as Sally struggles to break them up.

Once apart they resume, Blake missing with a sweeping left, getting caught flush on her nose by a straight, causing blood to flow as Blake takes a step back, I could see blood and sweat flying into the air like mist, each hit with a venomous stare behind it, this was warfare between them.

Blake though was giving up ground in the war, Tanya starting to outwork her, pound her around her face as her left eye was swelling shut, Sally watching closely as Blake is knocked onto the ropes by a jab/right cross combo, trying to fight her way off the ropes, Blake is swinging but is eating more then she can land, at the end of the round Sally makes sure that Blake can see by putting up her fingers, three at first then one, Blake can just about see in her left eye, so Sally allows her to fight on, Tanya meanwhile is sore too, but she seems to be getting her mojo flowing as she taps her gloves before she stood up for the next round.

Nine punishing rounds, with Tanya starting to dominate as Blake struggled to get her range, the ruthless blonde smacking back Blake with pinpoint vicious punches, Blake valiantly trying to stand her ground, landing a few punches, she isn't able to ward off her foe though, leading to a wild right haymaker from Mitchell missing, instead an uppercut lands flush on her chin, down goes Blake onto her front as her legs crumble.

Tanya spits on the back of Blake, then heads to the neutral corner as Sally begins her count, I looked at Tanya to see the range in her eyes had started to die down, 1...2....3.....4... Blake wasn't moving much behind a little bit with her right leg, 5...6....7... Blake's left hand reached out for something as her head still lay on the canvas, eyes shut as 8...9...10 Sally counted her out and waved the fight off.

The winner got her right arm raised by Sally, then she marches over to Blake, putting her right leg onto the back of her foe, Tanya proceeded to pose with her arms flexed, eyes firmly locked onto the camera so that when Blake watched her copy back, she'd get a glimpse into the eyes of the winner, know that Tanya owned her this night.

After getting her gloves taken off, Tanya said to Sally and me "you guys said winner takes all?" Then proceed to remove the trunks from Blake, leaving her nude as Tanya held up the trunks as a trophy, I guess fifty thousand wasn't enough for her, Sally knelt down with smelling salts to bring around Blake, as Tanya climbed out the ring, when Blake returned back to reality, she looked outside to see Tanya holding her trunks, looking back down her own body, Blake hissed "that fucking cxnt" as her black bush was on show.

With Sally's help Blake stood up, yelling "lucky fucking cow!" At Tanya, who was strutting off as I was ready to run off to the bathroom and sort out my tent problem, Sally assured me she could take care of Blake as she helped her out the ring, so ended one of the great bouts that not many people has seen or knew about.

I would have happily sold it but Tanya said she was happy just knowing she had whooped Blake in a fight, she had the proof if Blake ever stepped out of line with her again, neither would become friends, they had respect from speaking to them but it was pretty much if we were at a party together, I'd beat the bitch was their words on the matter.

As the screen went black, I had to smile, thinking how lucky I have been, that fight was one of the pinnacles of my life, while I made no money off it, I got to witness it first hand, something I will never forget for the rest of my life.

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Re: Retro Find: Tanya Danielle Vs Blake Mitchell (fantasy)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 07:56:08 AM »
Great story. It’s a shame Blake lost as I’m a bit of a Blake fan (my character Peggy Brown is loosely based on Blake but with red hair). Was there a rematch?

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 09:30:08 AM »
There maybe could be one :) depends on if I have time really, this was one I wrote when I was inspired, I have a few irons in the fire writing wise and a lot coming up next week.

I am glad you enjoyed the fight Ellen, is there anyone else who Blake didn't get a chance to share a ring with you'd love to see her duke it out with? Same for other fans, would be fun to hear peoples opinion. :)

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 06:15:02 PM »
I have to admit it’s tempting to put me in the ring with Blake, we’d be about the same age, but I didn’t start boxing until 2010 and I didn’t wrestle between 1996 and 2009 so it would have to be earlier or later than this.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 08:20:16 PM »
Ellen I will send a message to you so maybe we can discuss about how a fight between you and Blake would work, if I find time this weekend could maybe write it.

On the note of Blake, I have been writing a fight that might interest you, it will be boxing, won't spoil the opponent but hopefully it's one that gets a thumbs up off the fans on this board and other writers, that might go up this weekend, even earlier if I have time.