News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Retro find: Deauxma Vs Blake Mitchell

• 12 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Retro find: Deauxma Vs Blake Mitchell
« on: November 03, 2022, 12:40:05 AM »
Retro finds: Deauxma Vs Blake Mitchell
Grudges are a funny thing, they can come from nothing really, as I look over my video collection, some fights given to me, others were fights I filmed while out, one that sprung to mind happened in 2010, at a catfight convention, some of the new stars and older ones were there to sign things and give quick speeches, you had men getting to see the women they paid to watch up close and personal, while women got to see who they wish they were able to fight in some cases or lusted for themselves.

I had been invited to talk about my role as a producer and film some fun fights that the crowd would see live, though they were stripped affairs planned so the girls didn't get hurt and the crowd went home happy, so everything seemed to go smoothly.

That is till there was a commotion, two tables at the event were set up for the busty German/American battler Deauxma, who since 2001 has shown what cougars can do, on the other table was Blake Mitchell, another legend of the event, both separated by several tables between them, though when they had caught a glimpse of each other earlier in the morning, both hadn't given the other the most friendly look, I just put it off that neither really knew the other and that nothing would come of it.

How wrong was I? Ok so both had big queues after their autographs, with some fans going to both women, one particular fan told Deauxma "god I wish you and Blake had fought, that would have been a war" making Deauxma laugh, replying "oh Blake would never have the guts to fight me, I am too much woman for her, Blake seemed to notice the barb as she gave a quick death stare to her fellow guest at the event.

Things quieted down till a fan asked Blake "god that Deauxma is arrogant right? You'd have whooped her ass right?" Blake laughing, then answering "oh I would have left that cow crying, she is all mouth and no guts" well Deauxma is certainly a proud woman, she definitely heard that comment as looked at Blake.

Then Deauxma was standing up and matching to Blake, who stood up too as the girls like Akira Lane between them looked on, Deauxma slapped Blake hard across her face, Blake rubbing her cheek as the German born fighter told her "I am happy to fight you bitch, you are the one who fu***" before she could reply, Blake backhanded her across the face.

Soon they were pulling each others hair, security that was supposed to keep the paying public away from the talent, was having to pull them apart, neither bothered about being kicked out, they just wanted to settle the score right now, burning holes through each other with their eyes, an organiser of the event came over, asking what the hell was happening.

After being explained to that both wanted to fight, the organiser worked out the perfect plan, telling both "ok ladies, we have a ring set up for matches at 2pm, I will give you both the main event slot at 5, topless boxing, how about it?" Smiling like a Cheshire cat as he smelled extra money.

Deauxma replied "I am game" hands on her hips, while Blake was quick to add "me too" hands on her own hips, both were told they still were being paid to sign autographs, if either got out of line, they'd be thrown out, forgetting about the fight, that is when Blake said "oh now you mention pay, how about a wager bitch? Winner takes both our pay checks for this event, loser goes home with nothing" Deauxma shrugged her shoulders, turning to the man in the suit to tell him "make out the check to me, she is going home with nothing" then raising her left middle finger to Blake, who gritted her teeth as she fought not to charge Deauxma and get herself thrown out.

The tension was clear for all fans to see as they went to get things signed, the girls not as talkative as they had been, now they were focused on the fight, knowing it was put up or shut up after the slaps and trash talk, both women had plenty of pride, it was a question of who really was the alpha between them.

I remember the shock of that sight, then being asked to film the fight, which would be sold to guests at not a cheap rate, I asked if I could have a copy, the organiser nodded at me, I rushed to make sure I had enough film to record a bit of a dream fight, both busty older brunettes, both known for their toughness.

The hours felt like days till at 4.30 both were told they could go change and be ready for the fight, led off to changing rooms, some looked upset the didn't get anything signed, till they were told they could pay to see the fight, getting cheers as they rushed off to see the main event.

The hour struck five, a man in a black and white striped top refereed as it felt like a pro prize fight, the crowd was buzzing off the fun matches that had already taken place in the hall, now the lights dimmed around the crowd, the ring was lit up as the canvas was black, black ropes and white turnbuckles.

First down the red carpet was Deauxma, a female announcer shouted "first, hailing from San Antonio, Texas! She stands 5'7 and weighs in at 135lbs, she is the cougar catfighting queen! Deauxma!" For being 50 years old at the time, she was stunning!
{alt}

Deauxma stepped into the ring wearing a white lace thong, matching gloves and gumshield, she pounded her gloves together as her fans chanted her name, Deauxma looked up for the bout as I zoomed in, her eyes firmly on the aisle awaiting a fight she had clearly wanted for a long time.

Now the announcer shouted "coming to the ring, coming to us from Florida, she stands 5'4 and weighs 125lbs, she is the legendary Blake Mitchell!" Blake gets a rousing cheer from her fans as she stands at the end of the aisle, staring hard into the ring.
{alt}

Blake stepped through the ropes wearing a black thong and matching gloves, she paced a little in her corner, barely blinking as she only has eyes for one person, a chant for her name rings out, soon duelling chants ring out as both are popular women.

The referee waves the fighters to them, both going tit to tit, Deauxma's 32G tits against Blake's 36E in close, insults being exchanged as they tell the other how they feel about them, no touch of gloves when told to by the referee, showing the lack of respect from the fighters to their opponent, instead only caring that they'd box two minute rounds, three judges were at ringside if it went the full ten rounds.

The bell dinged to start the action, both women landing stiff jabs out the gates, feet planted when they traded, heavier punches start to come when they feel more relaxed, slinging in straight punches that dig into each others faces, tits nearly slapping together when they step inside to trade, then move back when the heat gets too much for them.

Circling as the crowd cheers and whistles, stabbing more punches through open spaces in guards, it's a closely fought affair in this opening round, neither able to really push the other back too much before they find themselves being smacked back in reply, cheeks being marked up, the round comes to an end with both women giving each other a hard glare, then return to their stools to be cleaned up by the young women given the job of seconding them.

Round two kicks off with both now throwing heavier leather, Deauxma catches Blake with a left hook on her jaw, driving back the smaller woman to the ropes, Blake swings back off the ropes as both women exchange, cracks of leather ring out when they are hit flush, with both fighters slugging it out.

A left/right hook combo turns Blake's head, she shells up as the German born fighter pounds away, hissing "not gonna fight back darling?" With a small grin, Blake lands a right cross off the ropes, getting her supporters cheering as she sends back her rival to her heels, both end up clinching in the final moments of the round, tits bumping in tight, at the bell the referee needs to break them up, a little shove from both fighters, eyes full of fury as this is a proper grudge fight between these proud women.

Right into round three, Blake starting to dip down more to pound in her punches around the torso of Deauxma, pushing her back to the outside part of the ring, Deauxma gives a nudge with her left to the head of Blake, ramming in a straight to the top of her head to knock her back a step.

Both fighters are taking some hard hits as hair flies around, Blake again slips a straight, landing a counter right into the nose of Deauxma, knocking her rival back onto her heels, slamming in a left hook and uppercut to send her opponent reeling back against the ropes, Deauxma trying to fight her way back out of this situation.

Soon the bell rings, Deauxma not happy as she touches her bottom lip, seeing a trace of blood on her glove, telling her she has a cut on it, while Blake takes a breath as she sits down, she hasn't fought often in the past few years beyond a few grudges and exhibitions.

Fourth round and both again land stiff jabs through guards, following more with their rights to pound in shots, a straight catches Blake on her nose, followed by a left hook that turns her head, Deauxma pushes forwards drilling in a jab/straight combo, Blake trying to cover up before an uppercut sends her down to her knees!

Deauxma grins as she heads to a neutral corner cupping her ears as her supporters chant her name, 1...2...3... Blake wipes her nose with her right glove, seeing a trickle of blood, looking pissed off, 4....5....6... She pushes up to her right foot, eyes looking past the referee to her rival, 7...8.. Blake stands up, fists raised as she tells the referee "fucking let me back at her" showing firmly she isn't done.

Back at it they go with Blake finding herself knocked back, her nose a sore point as Deauxma rams her gloves into it, Blake moving around the ring as her back is near the ropes, the older fighter pressing forwards, looking to pin her down, not able to land a punch to do so as Blake survives the round, getting her nose cleaned up as she sits down on her stool, Blake bangs her gloves together, furious at herself clearly as well as Deauxma for putting her down.

Ding! Round five is off with both fighters staring hatefully at each other, sweat coating their bodies as Deauxma looks to be getting control, using her height and reach to pound her punches into the face of Blake, who is landing a few punches around the tits of Deauxma to make her snarl, maybe wanting to rile her up into a mistake.

It isn't working though as Blake is knocked back to the ropes by a straight into her nose, needing to clinch up as Deauxma looks to dig her toes in and land power punches, both fighters shed a little blood onto the other fighters shoulder, digging in kidney punches as the referee struggles to break the cougars apart, nipple's fencing in tight till they are broken up.

Blake boxing more defensively, with Deauxma looking more confidence, slamming her punches square into the top of Blake's head, while Mitchell looks for an opening to reply with more then single straight punches, the round ends with Deauxma raising her arms in the air, believing she has got this fight going her way, Blake gets wiped down as she is starting to get some swelling around her left eye, chests rising faster on both women but neither backs down as they push to their feet, ready for the next round.

Before the next round could start, Deauxma asks "if Blake is woman enough, why don't we lose these thongs?" Getting whistles from the crowd, Blake isn't shy one bit, replying "you wanna eat my bush then let's strip!" Their seconds removing their thongs down their legs, both now just wearing their gloves, envious stares exchanged as for being older women, they were/are still gorgeous warriors, also they both had a little juices around their pussy, showing they were loving this fight.

The bell rung to officially start round six, the punches were not getting lighter, even if they were not throwing as much, bums clenched as they threw punches and took them, Blake dipped under a straight, coming over the top with an overhand left, that send sweat and blood from Deauxma's head as she stumbled a little, Blake charging her into a neutral corner, pounding away at her rivals body and face, ending up clinched up and wrestling.

The referee struggled to break them up, mouthpieces bared as they come back to exchange, again Deauxma misses as Blake calls on all her experience, coming up with an uppercut this time, landing on the chin of Deauxma to send her onto her bum, Blake snarling "get up bitch!" As she is fired right up, marching to the neutral corner at the second time of asking from the referee.

Who begins counting 1...2...3... Deauxma shakes her head, looking furious that she was put down, 4...5...6.. getting to her right knee as her left is pounded on the canvas, Deauxma hisses "oh you are going to get it" 7...8... Beating the count, raising her fists as the crowd is hyped up.

Back at it they go, it is far from a clean exchange, leading to more clinching and hitting, pussies now grinding together as both seem keen to beat the other with every part of themselves, the bell rings with both still holding on to each other, trying to muscle each other back as the bell dings repeatedly till they angrily break up, Deauxma snarling "fucking bitch" as Blake replies "shut up you fat sow" referee holding them apart and ordering them to their corners as both just wanna brawl.

Things seem to cool down enough for them not to charge each other totally recklessly, though both are keen to let their hands go, sweat and blood flies from both fighters to kick off the seventh round, barks and hisses ringing out as they exchange, hitting with a free hand when they hold onto each other.

Half way through the round, Deauxma takes a harpoon like right into her stomach, that looks to have winded her as Blake pounds into her body, bullying back Deauxma to the ropes as the camera captures Deauxma's buns flexing tight when she is hit, trying to hold onto Blake, a right hook to the side of her head sends her sprawling onto her front!

Blake spits on the back of Deauxma, marching to the neutral corner, leaning against the turnbuckles as she stares at her foe, 1...2...3... Deauxma looks up angrily at Blake, looking to push herself up, 4....5...6.. getting to all fours, sweat dripping off her body with some blood to the canvas, 7...8.. Deauxma can't push up any further, 9...10 it's all over for Deauxma, she is counted out! Blake Mitchell wins in the seventh round!

With the winner marching over to Deauxma, pushing her to her back with her right foot on the German born fighters side, she gives the classic double arm bicep flex as her right foot is pressed onto the beaten woman's pussy, Blake yelling "I've still got it!" To cheers from her supporters, Deauxma looking up angrily, wishing she was the one on top.

After getting her gloves taken off, Blake grabs her thong as she sees Deauxma getting helped to her feet, marching over to her rival, she rams her sweaty thong into Deauxma's mouth, telling her "that's the only thing you deserve you loud mouth bitch" giving her a slap to make her point even louder.

Deauxma rubs her left cheek with a few tears in her eyes, watching as she spits out Blake's thong the winner leaving the ring, Blake high fives some in the front row of the crowd, while she has a little dried blood from the fight on her tits and shoulders, Blake feels the thrill she hasn't in awhile, while Deauxma has a new enemy to hate.

I have heard that they have met since to fight completely nude, though that could be just a rumour, sadly I have no footage of that unless someone can find it, still the boxing bout between them always makes me smile, seeing Blake looking proud, Deauxma's hate towards her, all because the two alpha women simply couldn't stand being near each other, one had to conquer the other, even then I am sure nothing will ever be peaceful with them in the same room.

Offline brick1960

Re: Retro find: Deauxma Vs Blake Mitchell
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 02:44:14 AM »
Really enjoying these retro bouts good to see the stars from the 90s and 00's.  Thanks for writing them

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 09:13:12 AM »
Glad you enjoy the bouts, any ideas are always welcome, I won't pretend to be too knowledgeable, but I will research those I am lighter on the knowledge of for bouts when I have time to write. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 09:47:54 AM by DarkKnight9980 »

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 10:48:17 AM »
blake is one of my favorites  loved seeing her in matches
when she was on tour and was going to be in cleveland  had a match set up with her but the tour was postponed   :(
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 11:12:53 AM »
I am sorry to hear that Blake didn't fight you as arranged Caryn, what type of fight was it going to be? Attire etc if you want to share, of course don't feel you have to if you don't want to.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2022, 02:17:06 PM »
Another great story.  Love to see Blake v Francesca Le.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2022, 05:49:24 PM »
Another great story.  Love to see Blake v Francesca Le.

Thank you for the compliment, do you have any suggestions for a story involving them?  Meaning what style, when, etc, I can't promise I can write it up, maybe someone else would be inspired if I couldn't to write the fight up.

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2022, 02:07:49 PM »
Nice. How about Blake taking on Chantel Lace? Maybe Blake as a guest boxer at Bad Apple? Both girls were great fighters and always went for the body when they could. Could both soak up at tit punch as well.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2022, 11:43:10 PM »
Nice. How about Blake taking on Chantel Lace? Maybe Blake as a guest boxer at Bad Apple? Both girls were great fighters and always went for the body when they could. Could both soak up at tit punch as well.

Honestly I have thought of that fight :) hence I did the Stephanie Foxx fight with Shannen Leigh, I wanted to not do too many Blake fights in a row :) but I will probably swing back around to do it.

On that note, who would your money be on if they had fought a topless bout in real life. :)

Offline dms492

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2022, 11:23:00 AM »

Honestly I have thought of that fight :) hence I did the Stephanie Foxx fight with Shannen Leigh, I wanted to not do too many Blake fights in a row :) but I will probably swing back around to do it.

On that note, who would your money be on if they had fought a topless bout in real life. :)

Both really well matched in height and weight. Both love to box and put on a show. It’d be a close fight. Blake is a patient boxer, so is Chantel…but Chantel has more technique. When she turns it on, she doesn’t hold back and hunts for a knockout. Blake’s stance exposes her tits, and Chantel loves a tit punch. I think she’d go inside and work them over at every chance she got. When Blake got punched in the tit for real in her L&L fight with Aquel, she was REALLY hurt and then tried to take her head off in a serious tear up, until they got them back to the script. Just a stand up, toe to toe, tit hunting brawl is what I’d expect if it had ever happened.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2022, 10:45:19 AM »
Thanks for the advice :) is there any more what if style retro fights you'd love to see? Same goes for other members on the board.

Offline dms492

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2022, 07:13:11 PM »
Maybe Toni from Action Sports video, who was battered by Stephanie Fox in 2 fights, taking on Lynn from L&L.

Or better yet, What about Stephanie vs Toni one more time?  They fought twice in body boxing matches.  Stephanie spent both fights hunting Toni's tits, which went swinging every time she tried to throw a punch. Stephanie threw everything at her -  uppercuts, jabs, aimed some really HARD punches at her nipples and got her out of there twice.  Toni didn't really have a guard in both fights, and left her boobs wide open so Stephanie just picked them off at will.  Would love to have seen a third fight. Think the first fight was the second bout on AS 11 - Stephanie Kicks Ass, then they had a rematch. Both fights are some of the best around. Stephanie was an amazing fighter.

Denise from DWW boxing against Susan Strong from Festelle would also be a nice fight.  Denise lost a fair few, but could put on a show - and her body was amazing. Susan was more of a wrestler, and she tended to get knocked out when she stepped in to the boxing ring. She was such a game fighter though and looked really good stripped to the waist and ready to box.

Looking forward to reading what you come up with!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 08:37:11 PM by dms492 »

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2022, 09:38:29 PM »
I'll try to keep those fighters in mind :) I will need to research those fighters more, I know Susan a bit and of course Stephanie. :) I am really only getting to really know these fighters over the past few years and still far from an encyclopedia knowledge ;)