News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Retro Find: Veve Lane Vs Anne Hurricane

• 0 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« on: November 05, 2022, 10:11:59 AM »
Going through my collection once again on a Saturday night, I see a fight I hadn't seen in a while, two truly competitive women I had learned to respect long ago were Veve Lane and Anne Hurricane, both were proud women who'd trained hard to produce their great bodies, for being seen as smaller women height and weight wise, plenty of so called big women were scared to even arm wrestle them for fear of same.

This video in front of me was a private fight both had in 2008, Veve had really just hit the scene, while Anne had made a name for herself around Europe, when Veve came around beating bigger women and men, some started to wonder who would win a clash between two of the most fearsome small fighters to ever grace a ring and mats.

Anne for her part wasn't fighting as much, with her own company in Belgium doing live events, she focused as much on that as she did fighting, still the rumours started that Anne had noticed Veve and both started a mini cold war, when the other was mentioned to them they wouldn't answer the question or discuss them, some saw it as showing respect, others that maybe a grudge was forming.

Till Veve herself pushed the fight to happen by heading to Belgium, the story goes that Veve got Anne's number off a mutual friend, leading to her texting Anne "hi Anne, this is Veve Lane, a friend of ours gave me your number, I am in Belgium and willing to meet you if you like, whether to be friendly or not is your choice, I respect you to be clear, love Veve xx" the wheels of fate turning.

Anne would reply as the story goes to the text later that day, she wrote "it's nice to hear from you Veve, I see you have been making a name for yourself, I guess you didn't just come over to chat though, let's be frank I have wanted at you as much as I know you have me, you think you are stronger and tougher then me? Anne xx" getting straight to the point, Anne I can tell you is a straight forwards woman, you have an issue with her, she will tell you when and where you can settle it, always been her way.

Which led to Veve replying "oh you are damn right I want to fight, since I started competitive fighting on camera I have seen your work and wondered who'd win, you have ruled Europe as I am starting to America, so wherever you want to discuss this I am willing to meet you, I know you are trust worthy from our friend, Veve xx" which reportedly made Anne a little annoyed at the trust worthy bit, of course she was, though Veve hadn't even met her.

"Well if you really trust me, bring your bag here, I assume you brought a few things for a fight with me, we can decide when you step into my house how we will settle this score we have, mark my words if you turn up, I will be polite and nice to you till we start, then I will show you why I am the best" no kisses to be polite this time, simply stating in no uncertain terms a warning to Veve that she better be prepared.

The next morning after more discussions, Veve turned up at Anne's door, she wore a black dress and heels while she had her luggage bag behind her, Anne opened the door wearing a light blue vest, denim jeans and white sandals, letting Veve in her home, Veve was impressed that the big house had quite the beautiful furniture, maybe thinking about what money she'd earn going forwards in her own career.

After they sat down, Anne got straight to the point "you know Veve I am glad you did come, I want to fight you badly, you are strong but I know I am stronger" flexing her right arm as she stares at Veve, who just grins as she looks at Anne, nodding in appreciation at her muscles.

Veve then stands up, unzipping her dress to bare her upper torso, flexing both arms as she replies "they are nice Anne but I am simply stronger, tougher and sexier then you" winking at that last part, Anne soon takes off her vest to drop it on the red sofa, going nose to nose with Lane, both women flexing their arms as their hot breath mixes, nipple's slowly hardening as the fighters stare deep into their rivals eyes.

Before both split apart, knowing they can't simply flex all day and night, they need to settle this score, with Anne waving Veve to show what she brought, the American fighter opens her bag to show all sorts, bikinis, muay Thai shorts, a few let's say toys and ropes, Anne's eyes go towards the boxing gloves, then says "you claim you are tougher huh? Then why don't we box? Fist to fist, see who is more skilled and powerful" making Veve look a little disappointed her special toys won't be used, Anne has never really been about the extras, she simply wanted a good scrap with a worthy foe.

"Ok Anne I accept your terms if you accept one of mine that I think you will be comfortable with, I wanna box in just thongs, no tops or shoes, just boxing gloves and thongs" Veve challenges Anne, who sighs and nods in reply.

Anne told Veve she could change in her bedroom and she would in the living room, before leading Veve to where they could fight, Veve nodding as she grabs some of her things, shutting the bag up before walking up stairs, giving Anne one last look as both stare intensely, knowing it is almost game time for them to settle things.

Now I can't tell you how quickly they changed, Veve has told me some of the story beyond what the film showed, Anne told me some other things, basically Veve came down the stairs, she wore a red thong that showed off her impressive physique, at 26 years old, 5'4 and 125lbs, she looked fearsome to any fighter.
{alt}

Problem for Veve was she was facing someone as fearsome, Anne now stood in a leopard print thong, eyes firmly on Veve as they were both back in the living room, Anne was 30 years old, 5'3 and 118lbs at the time, fists clenched as she looked keen to punch Veve then and there, she wasn't a street fighter though, even if Veve made her want to be one as both stood for a moment just looking each other over, chests rising a little faster.
{alt}

As Anne waved Veve to follow her, the American remembered something "oh sorry, I have one more favour to ask, I was wondering if we can film this, I won't give out copies unless we both agree to it, just this fight should be recorded, you know you'd hate not being able to prove that you beat me right?" Making the Belgium fighter pause and think about it, before giving a nod, Veve reached for her camcorder and her boxing gear to carry wherever Anne was taking her.

As it turned out it was her garage, though it certainly wasn't one now, Anne had a heavy bag and speed bag up, area for weights, along with a matted area where she fought and trained with a red piece of tape on one corner, with a blue on the opposite side, clearly Anne had boxing fights here before.

"If you agree Veve, how about we do ten rounds, two minutes each? I have an automated bell so as long as we play fair, then we should be ok, deal?" Asked Anne, Veve was a little in awe at the garage/gym, turning when Anne was tapping her right foot waiting for an answer, getting a simple "sure" in reply, along with a smile as Veve was looking forwards to this, putting her camcorder on a workout bench that faces the mats, then hitting record as she hoped the battery lasted long enough.

Walking to separate corners as Veve took the red marked tape side, Anne the blue side, Veve put on red hand wraps that matched her gloves, with a white mouthpiece, Anne meanwhile put on black hand wraps that matched her own gloves, black mouthpiece in as the fighters tapped their gloves to check they were on properly, Anne went to her timer, setting it up to go off in five minutes as both women stretched, neither speaking now as they simply got ready to duke it out.

Then there's a Ding! And like both fighters remote controls had been turned on, they were in their orthodox stances coming out their corners, both women up on their toes, they each had plenty of training and experience, hence why the opening minute was so closely fought, blocking most punches and just missing with their own, when they did land single punches, the crack of leather rung out along with a grunt.

Veve was the first to land a meaningful punch as she slammed in a left cross to the cheek of Anne, pushing her back as she stepped inside with a left/right hooking combo to the ribs of Anne, who dances back and rams in a straight to the top of Lanes head to keep her at range, both now starting to land more punches as they open up, Veve landing the cleaner punches it should be said as she bangs away to the body more of the two, at the end of the round, both walk to their corner marks, stretching their arms to keep themselves loose as they eye each other up.

Round two begins with more parries and thrusts, fencing with their fists as each tries to land a hard straight punch to push their opponent back, Veve again digs away to the body, getting whacked around her ears in reply, the cracks getting louder as both swing through their hips more.

Anne this time lands a clean uppercut to knock back Veve, pushing her back with straight punches to her face, knocking Veve to the edges of the mats, Veve pulls Anne into a clinch, both women grappling as they feel each others strength, then push apart as eyes are firmly locked, Veve stabbing in defensive jabs to get away from the edge of the mats, at the end of the round, Anne coldly stares at her rival, Veve taking a little walk side to side in her corner, clearly annoyed she got caught there to knock her back.

Round three starts as the last rounds have, banging in straight punches, both fighters faces are starting to get red marks on, Veve steps in with body shots, Anne decides to stand her ground, both going toe to toe with body shots, abs being tested as the fighters grind foreheads, then push apart annoyed they don't seem to be breaking down their rival yet, a sheen of sweat starting to coat their magnificent bodies.

After the first minute Anne drills a right that opens a cut on the bridge of Veve's nose, then lands a left hook, maybe Veve is letting frustration get to her as she is forced back, with Veve trying to cover up, being pressed around the edges of the mats, before a straight into her chest makes her step off the mats, Anne stepping back, starting to count 1...2...3... Veve spitting "fuck" under her breath, stepping back on the mats with her fists raised.

Both going toe to toe again in the final seconds of the round, at the bell both hold back, eyes firmly locked as these two women hate being matched, Veve is pissed off as she returns to her corner, taking a deep breath to take a cool herself off, nodding to herself that she has got this.

The fourth round kicks off with Veve looking to be aggressive, banging in a jab followed by straights into Anne's face, opening a cut on the bottom lip of the Asian woman, muscles flexing as both dig their toes in, slamming in hard punches as Anne looks to fight back.

But Veve slams a right hook onto her chin, following with a left that sends Anne down to her backside, Veve shows she will fight fair too as she moves back to a corner, counting 1...2...3... Anne nods as she looks at Veve, 4....5... Pushing to her knees, 6... Getting back to her feet, admitting "good punches" as Veve grins and nods.

They resume with forty seconds to go, Veve looking to finish the fight off, just missing with a few big hooks, Anne showing her feet is still under her, slamming in crisp punches through both fighters guards to faces, Anne looks to her ceiling when the bell rings, hands on her hips, taking a deep breath to keep herself from being upset, Veve bouncing on her toes as she awaits the bell to ring again.

Fifth round starts with Veve looking to keep the heat on Anne, who is having to box more defensively to start, slamming in straight punches to the face of each other, both bleeding a little more now from their cuts, a right hook gets blocked on the gloves of Hurricane, who lands a sweeping right hook onto the jaw of Veve, turning her head to the side with sweat and blood flying.

The camera catches Anne's buns flexing as she drives her punches forwards, muscles flexed as she bangs back Veve back, a right hook sends Veve sprawling to her right side, Anne jogging away from the American to a corner, beginning to count 1...2...3....4... Again a fair tempo to the count, Veve turning to all fours, 5...6... Wiping a little blood running from her nose, 7...8.. getting back to her feet by pushing herself up, Veve nods to Anne and waves her to bring it back on.

Anne trying to drive back Veve, who holds onto her, both nearly stumble off the mats, pushing apart from each other, Veve slugs Anne across the face with a right, knocking back the Asian woman, showing she has fight in her still after being put down, they trade in tight, grunting and groaning till the round ends, hands on their hips as they walk back to their corners, chests rising a little quicker, starting to feel the pace, trickles of blood dripping onto their chests.

Ding! Round six sees them coming out a little slower, slamming punches into each others faces, sweat and blood flying off, Veve just missing with a left hook, eating an uppercut on her chin that rocks her back two steps, a sweeping left hook on the chin of Lane turns her head, gumshield flies out as down she goes with a wet slap, clearly out cold! Anne scoring a brutal knockout!

Anne can be seen kneeling down to check on Veve, before rushing off screen, moments later she returns with her gloves now off, she uses smelling salts under the bloody nose of Lane to wake her up, Veve groans as her eyes open and she blinks to clear her head, all the tension gone between them as Anne shows remorse for knocking Veve out.

After a minute Veve sits up, Anne checks her over, Veve says "fuck... That was some punch" tapping Anne on her cheek with her right glove, Anne nods to her before helping to take her gloves off, all animosity gone as Veve is helped to her feet, a hug between the two fighters, with respect being shown by both to each other.

Veve is helped to her camcorder, switching it off as both women went back to the living room I was told to get a drink of water, while also clearing the air after the hard battle, with a respect and mild friendship born, still both spoke about if the opportunity for a rematch in boxing or maybe wrestling came up, they might do it afterwards.

As the friend who got both together, I got a copy of the video a few weeks after it happened with a note from Veve, it said "thank you for bringing us together, Veve xx" making me smile even now as I look at the note now, she of course would bounce back from the defeat, having some phenomenal battles afterwards, winning many of those fights.

While Anne would focus more on her own company, she is still in amazing shape when I have seen her, still dangerous with boxing gloves on or throwing kicks, hence why I think she is one of the great fighters in our industry that maybe doesn't get the respect she deserves, though maybe Veve is the same, hence why both were such fierce rivals on that day and friendly afterwards.