News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Terri tells a story

• 2 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Terri tells a story
« on: November 06, 2022, 10:05:35 AM »
Before I post this fight, I want to say a massive thank you to Ellen Shaw on two fronts, first for allowing me to use your character Terri (Miss Tee) in a story, also helping me to craft the story with details I needed to know and to fix my grammar mistakes. Lord knows I make plenty of them. :)

I won't spoil the premise of the fight but I hope people enjoy it. This has been a few days hard work to craft, so hopefully it gives you all a smile and maybe a little bit more. ;) Without further ado, here's the story:

Terri tells a story:

Now that we’re such great friends it strange to recall how much I hated Ellen Shaw when I first met her. Today I decided to go visit her at her shop. Seeing the smile on her face brightens my day now. At one time, her smile pissed me off as it meant I was getting beaten by her. With Ellen heading to retirement, while I try to keep my head above water fighting, keeping my little secrets still, all those years of fighting, all those grudges we amassed have been washed away by our reconciliation, made official during our drive home after that eventful time at Sian's not long ago.

Walking around her shop, it's funny to me to think that I could have been looking at Ellen's art, along with buying art supplies off her if we hadn't hated the sight of each other for years. Getting a selection of paints and buying a canvas from her, I meet her younger sister Carrie, who is friendly to me, still I sense a hint of suspicion, maybe wondering about me looking at my build. Ellen told me that she hadn't let on to her sister on why we were friends, just saying it was due to our love of art. I can't exactly call anyone out on wanting to tell white lies after all.

Ellen asked Carrie if she could shut up the shop for her so me and her could catch up. Carrie smiled maybe thinking there was more to our friendship. Of course, it could also be thinking that I would keep my blonde friend safe from getting into a scrap, the night is still young after all. I can't promise her that me and Ellen won’t need to work out together in our way, though.

I left with my bag of supplies, putting them into the back of my car, and waited for Ellen to join me. I love driving Ellen around but when it happens still seems a little foreign in some ways. Thankfully I love how easy it is for us when we discuss our fighting and more sexual exploits, joking about the wars we had. Lord knows, I learned to hate her through those times, having a dildo stuck in you will make anyone hate someone else. All the punches we landed, hair pulled and throws done on each other built up a wall that seems silly when I look at her now and fight back snorts of laugher at her jokes. I look at her face, beautiful for one nearly sixty, and wonder how I could ever hit it. Of course, I know it's because we are prideful women but still, we are nearly inseparable now when we meet, it's like we have been friends all our lives.

Returning to her home, I am relieved to take off my black boots at her door and my socks. Ellen jokes that I need to throw them out. When I mention the boots are priceless to my work, her punchline comes in the mention of my smelly feet. Old cow I think with a hearty laugh at her jokes and my cheeky thoughts to myself.

Sitting on her sofa, she hands me a cup of steaming hot coffee, warming my hands up as the chill of autumn is here, soon to be replaced by Winter. I look at Ellen and part of me wants to put the coffee down, brush her hair like we are teenagers again and kiss her. Maybe that will come but right now we both need to just stretch out and relax, no need to have a little fight or make out.

Ellen is such a sweetheart when she asks how life is going and a bitch when hinting about my old man. She knows I love him as he does me, though Ellen has a cheeky grin when she mentions it, maybe baiting me to jump her and us to playful roll around. My body aches so that is off the table right now. Give me an hour to unknot my muscles, then I'd pull your blonde hair Ellen and pin you to your rug.

As we talk, she asks me: "Terri, what's a fight you haven't told me about before you are proud of having?"

Making me look at her curiously. I knew she was trying to work me out, what my real name was, how much in my life I had actually fought. I was like a jigsaw puzzle to her with some of the pieces missing, something I was glad of. No offence to her but I didn't tell my husband everything, Ellen would most likely never get all the answers she craved off me.

In this instance though I thought back to a fight I couldn't believe I actually had myself, though it was 100% true. I put my cup down on the coaster in front of me on Ellen's coffee table, my hands started gesturing in front of me as I took her back to 1991, a year that so much happened in the world, it was a very special time for me too.

At 23 I was starting to understand the world of fighting more and more, after starting at Harry's club aged 20, I thought I knew it all when I joined the NBFC, a club for women to fight nude and prove they were the alpha in primal battle, still I was only 135lbs, God I wish I could burn my weight down to that again, I felt so strong at that weight.

Anyway, I got to know friends me and Ellen share in common, one being the head of the NBFC, the Irish red head beauty Sian, who I have a very close and enduring relationship with. So much so I helped deliver her daughter Shannon, I am proud of the woman she has become, oh and by ‘close’ I mean I was her lover at the time too. God Sian is a hell of a woman!

I keep to the subject at hand with Ellen, telling her that one day we were at the boxing club that Sian and her fellow founder of the club Evie used in Manchester as the venue for their meets. They rented the place out and we all helped out with the rent with our payments to fight. God, I miss that place, I had some real battles there that would excite anyone with a pulse.

On this night in ninety-one, all us regulars were chatting away, excited for the night’s proceedings, a few of us had scores to settle. Suddenly as the door to the gym opened up and we all see a guest in our midst. The stunning ginger haired American, Peggy walks in and all eyes turning to her, a lot of smiles and a few intense stares aimed at her. Peggy had always had an aura about her, strong and beautiful, she'd be a top star in today's catfight world on camera as much for her looks as well as her fighting prowess.

While seeing Peggy was a nice surprise as clearly this was one of her vacation trips she made, all of us were shocked when they looked to the right of Peggy, there in all her nude glory was a young Blake Mitchell.

I had to chuckle seeing Ellen's jaw dropping, telling me I was full of it, assuring her I am certainly not, Sian will back me up on that fact.

As you can guess Blake was starting to get a reputation around the fighting circles, seeing her nude as I was, she was certainly filling the billing. Peggy explained that Blake and her had fought a few times under different rules, becoming friendly in the process. When Peggy had told her about her trip to England to fight, well Blake had said count me in, leading to her flying over to fight us, maybe she wanted to simply test herself against fresh competition.

My eyes were firmly locked on Blake's, she sensed me looking as after shaking hands with Sian and Evie, who welcomed her in our group, Blake looked in my direction with an equally intense look. Peggy even looked between us with her nipple's hardening, both of us strong proud brunettes, carrying a bush down below that would make lesser women blush.

My mood wasn't helped as Sian and Blake chatted like old friends, she didn't invite me over, most likely in case I slugged Blake outside the ring and started a brawl. Of course, I wasn't pleased at the time, saying to Evie as she came near me, "look at that cocky bitch with Sian". Evie looked at me, her eyes then roved over to Blake, grinning as she sensed the clear tension between us as Blake stole a few glances in my direction.

Later that night, as things settled down, Sian drew names out of a hat to see who would fight who on the night, of course I draw Blake. Whether by fate or by a helping hand I can’t say. We looked at each other with a hint of scowl. Peggy whispered a few things to Blake, who nodded as she kept her eyes firmly on me. I folded my arms in front of my tits. Deep inside, my heart was racing. I knew I was going to have a hard-fought bout if the rumours were true of her fighting prowess.

We had to wait a little bit to fight, during that time as I stood outside the ring watching the action take place. Blake wandered over next to me; my fists clenched as I wondered if she would start something with me. The tension was clear as Peggy grinned across the ring watching us, enjoying the show as Sian was distracted by what was happening in the ring with her refereeing duties, Evie was the one outside the ring watching in case anything kicked off when it shouldn't.

"Sian tells me you like to lace up the gloves, while I am not afraid to match up with you in a wrestling match, clearly by the looks you have given me you want to hit me, so why don't you try in the ring?" Blake throwing down the challenge to box, Sian clearly stirring things a little, knowing I was far from afraid of anyone, especially with gloves on, she knew Blake could throw down too at that time.

I stepped up to Blake, who looks taller in person then the stats you read, helps her that her boobs are big, while I am just a B cup.

Ellen assures me there's nothing wrong with them as she looks down and licks her lips, maybe picturing what she will do to me after this story.

I continue by telling her how I replied: "You want to box me, Blake? Fine by me; I will send you packing back to America with a black eye."

That made Blake bare her teeth, if it wasn't for the fact we'd be thrown out for the night, she would have probably slapped me and the gloves could have waited for another day as I sorted her out. Instead, we retreated to our sides of the ring, watching as the fight inside the ring came to a conclusion.

When it was time for our bout, we both stood side by side outside the ring telling Sian what we wanted. She nodded with a big grin as she went to get two sets of gloves. I looked hard at Blake once more. The crowd were mumbling things, at least in my world they were. At that moment it was just me and Blake, nipples hardened as we stood hands on hips, giving each other a warning glare. Making it clear what we would do to each other, no words being exchanged as our body language was enough.

Sian returned with two sets of gloves, Blake grabbed the black set, marching off to climb into the ring, I hissed as I looked at her, grabbing the white set for myself. Blake clearly wanted to show the terms of engagement were hers to control. I would show her who the better woman was when the bell rung. We put on our gloves and our selected corner people, Peggy for Blake while Evie worked my corner, tied them up. Sian checked we were both ready, both telling her "Yes!" with a stern tone. Hell, part of me wished even now I had slugged Blake and we had fought it out without rules, to see how far she'd go in a fight, how tough she was when it was anything goes.

But here we were, Sian telling the crowd: "Ladies, this is going to be a boxing match, Terri Vs Blake!"

Waving us to her at the centre of the ring, she told us: "Okay ladies. I expect a good clean fight, may the better woman win" touching our gloves for us as we bared our teeth to each other, two strong women, one would have to bend the knee to the other. For that moment though we jogged to our corners, tapping our gloves together just before the bell rang to kick off round one.

As usual this was as many rounds as needed, three minutes a round, something Sian had told Blake, hence why we felt each other out with jabs. While I was hot inside like a raging volcano, we both knew that we were going to get very used to each other by the end of this fight.

The crowd around us yelling encouragement. The feel of the leather hitting my cheeks stung. The thrill of my fists cracking Blake on her cheeks was getting me fired up down below too. We started landing heavier blows as we got a feel for each other. A quick flurry from us as we both landed two clean punches square to faces, others missed in the exchange. Moving back with scowls on our faces. Hate burning inside me. Did Sian want to fuck this visitor in our midst? Did Blake truly think she was better than me? These thoughts ran through my mind with so many other questions, distracting me. That moment of losing my focus led to Blake thudding in a straight that knocked my head back to a rousing cheer by those around us.

I soon found myself being herded around near the ropes, covering up as Blake worked my body, threatening to land a few blows towards my bush as this wasn't exactly pure Queensbury rules. Refocused again with twenty seconds to go, I landed a crisp left/right hook combo on the cheeks of Mitchell, then stepped in with a straight to knock her back. Roaring at her as I drove her back to the opposite ropes. The round ended though before I could really lay the leather on her, teeth bared as Sian stepped between us, ordering us back to our corners. I felt her hand caress my right tit and watched as her other hand rubbed Blake's left.

After getting a quick drink of water, the bell rang and off my stool I went, more punches coming from us both as we were warmed up to the task. I felt I was landing good punches now, targeting more the tits of Blake when I got the chance. Sian had made me want to smack Blake's tits off, thinking she liked them more than mine. Of course, Blake repaid me in kind. She kept her cool though, working my body with thudding punches until a right to her left boob made her grunt and take a step back.

For the next minute it felt like we had thrown down a gauntlet to each other. Stepping in close, we focused on bodies. Digging our feet into the canvas, leather slammed into tits and bodies. Gritting our teeth to try not to grunt or groan. Bums flexing as we ended up clinched up, foreheads pressed together. As everything was a competition, our bushes even scraped together, feeling like they wanted to lock up and pull each other bald. Sian pushed us apart as she told us to fight.

Blake caught me off caught with a double jab to my mush, sending me back again to the ropes, where she stepped in, head down pounding hooks around to my flanks, some landing on my elbows as I got into a defensive posture, others landed into my kidneys. I couldn't help but grimace a little. The round came to an end with Blake I would say up on the scorecards. Peggy blew her a kiss with a wink as I sat on my stool, eyes burning a hole through them, tapping my cheeks with my gloves as if to wake myself up. Evie asked me if I was okay, I simply nodded; even as I felt bad about how things had started.

When the bell rang to start round three, I was at Blake quickly, catching her unawares with a looping right hook right away. I powered her back into her corner, striking anywhere I could with a barrage of punches. Blake pulled me tight into a clinch, hissing into my ear "fucking cxnt" while I replied "come on you bitch" pressing her against the turnbuckles, feeling she was getting damp down below too as our bodies ground together. Sian struggled to break us apart as she ordered us twice to split up.

Again, Blake was faster off the mark with a double jab. It was like she was Usain Bolt when the starting pistol went off, quick to knock me back as she had eyes full of fury. I caught her again with a clubbing right. We slugged it out, sweat starting to form on our bodies. Feeling my cheeks starting to burn from her hits. Seeing I was marking her up with my hooks. Until we held on to each other once more, freeing a hand to pound the others kidneys and firm buttocks.

The bell rang with us still locked up. Sian needed Peggy from Blake's corner and Evie from mine to break us up. I felt the hate in Blake's eyes as I scowled right back at her. Hell, I was tempted to remove my gloves and throw a right at her face. Sian tried to calm us down as we sat on our stools. I nodded as I felt an ice pack on my shoulders, Evie clearly had the same idea to cool me off before we resumed.

Round four saw us both working again behind jab, though we both threw mean haymaker like rights that just missed, the tension growing by the second, leading to us holding and hitting. One bout of that saw Blake hit me between my legs. I fell to my knees shedding a tear. Blake holding back but I saw in her eyes she wanted to smack me. Sian nudging her to a neutral corner, then beginning the count: 1...2...3... I took in a deep breath to cool myself down and try to focus on anything but the pain between my legs, 4...5...6... Pushing to my feet, I raised my fists as Sian checked me over, saying when asked if I will fight on: "Oh I am not done with that bitch yet." Blake grinning a little, clearly not done with me.

She waded in looking to end the fight, cracks of leather on sweat soaked bodies echoed. I held her right arm as I landed two piston like rights just above her pussy, before a direct score to her pussy. I heard a yelp before Blake was down. I snarled at her "fucking bitch" as Sian had to physically nudge me to the neutral corner before she could begin the count.

Something in seeing Blake brought out a primal side of me, the same feeling I had with Ellen, which of course made Ellen grin wickedly with a wink.

1...2...3... Blake rubbed her pussy as she fought back a few tears, 4...5...6… getting to her right foot, left knee still planted. I stared at her proud pussy, juices making it glisten, I knew mine was too 7...8.. unlike me, Blake took the 8 count before standing, showing her experience as I bet she could have been up at 6 too. She told Sian: "Let me at the cow." as we resumed but the bell soon rang to end proceedings for this round.

Adrenaline was rushing through my body. I felt like I could punch a hole through a wall as I declined sitting on the stool. Blake was the same as we instead paced in our corners, like two caged animals about to be released into a pit. Peggy even looked a little worried, maybe wondering what she had unleashed in Blake as she looked at her demeanour.

Ding! Round five. We nearly bumped into each other charging out our corners. A loud roar from ringside rang out. Fists flew. with not a lot landing flush in the opening thirty seconds, then a right hook sliced across my lips, I could taste iron as blood dripped from a cut on my bottom lip. I slugged Blake into her ribs in reply to make her groan out.

Ending up head locking each other, stumbling into the ropes behind us, we swung punches as Sian yelled at us to break us up. I saw blood dripping onto the canvas, some from my lip, some from Blake’s nose. We bared our teeth as clearly the adrenaline was making us wild, swinging away as our hearts raced.

Ellen looked enthralled as I was telling her about one of the most exciting rounds of my life.

It finished with me scoring a straight on Blake's bloody nose, driving her into her own corner. Peggy looking worried as she looked up. Blake closing her legs to try to protect down stairs, guard up as I swung to her body. Feeling my fists against her body, some punches sinking in as she gasped. At the bell I had to be pushed off and warned to keep it clean as I had kept swinging. When I returned to my stool, my chest was rising a lot faster. The adrenaline in my body had dumped itself in one go, so had Blake’s judging how we both sat on our stools, arms on the middle ropes either side as we locked eyes. Not as much hate there now. Just the determination to try to overcome the most fearsome rival we had ever been locked into this ring with. My pussy ached as much from the punches before as it did for sexual release.

Pushing off our stools for a sixth round, we didn't charge each other like fighting dogs. Instead, we planted our feet when we got in close, landing hard single punches that sent sweat and a little blood into the air like mist. A right hook to Blake's left eye caused a little swelling. I was starting to win against this American bitch I thought.

Seeing Ellen in the present look at me with a look of pure wonder. She gripped her coffee mug like a kid listening to stories from their grandparents about fighting in wars. Hell, thanks for making me feel even older Ellen!

Blake grabbed me to a clinch again, wrestling me to the ropes, where I was shocked when I felt her right knee not ram into my pussy, which would have been a disqualification of course. Instead, she rubbed it against my overheated pussy. I tried to stifle a moan but couldn't. Sian stepped in to break us up. Blake then rammed in a jab/straight combo that bloodied my nose. As I feel the pain, I yelped out instinctively.

Next time I held onto Blake, she got her right glove free and instead of hitting me, she rubbed her thumb of her glove over my pussy. I couldn't help myself as I moaned, eyes shut and shuddered as I felt the release. My cum splashed over Blake's glove, which she proceed to hit me across the face with in a move of spite, it also shook my core as my legs were shaky.

We were apart with roughly thirty seconds left, Blake clobbered me with a left hook, making me stumble to the ropes, a right hook sent me down to my side! Groaning as I felt tired, blinking as blood and my juices run onto the canvas, 1...2...3....4... Ellen knows how tough and stubborn I am, turning to all fours, 5...6.. I groaned as I reached for the ropes with my right glove, 7...8… getting to my knees, 9...

With a surge, and maybe a little slow counting from my lover, I was back up, though I maybe should have stayed down. I raised my fists and assured Sian I could fight on. Thankfully the bell rung before we could resume. I slumped onto my stool, Evie working on getting me ready as she sponged me down. Blake was tapping her toes, looking annoyed that she had to wait to get back at me. Clearly smelling blood in the water as she rubbed some of my love nectar off her glove onto her chest, as if giving me a sign of what she could do to me.

Round seven began with me up but my arms felt tired. Blake wasn't as fast as she had been, but compared to me she was an Olympic athlete against someone with broken legs. Slamming her punches square through into my face to make me stumble back. I know from Evie that she had grabbed a towel ready to save me.

Gamely though I tried to fire my punches back. Some did land with a thud, my white gloves now stained red with Blake's blood. A straight though hit me square in the nose, making my eyes water. So much so I didn't see the uppercut that knocked me on my back. Sian looked worried as she stood over me. I felt like I was somewhere completely different as I mumbled "hey... Babe" as if we were alone in bed. 4...5...6... My head suddenly told me “You are being counted out stupid!" I blinked to clear the fog in my head. 8...9...10 Before I knew it, I was counted out. Blake put her right foot on my tits as she flexed her arms, a warning to the others what she could do to them.

Once Blake was back in her corner cuddling Peggy, who'd later tell me that Blake couldn't believe how tough I was (something that makes Ellen nod with a look that says "sure she did") I remember getting helped to my stool. Once I had come fully around, I found Sian was kneeling in front of me dabbing my face with a sponge. I probably looked like I had been in a car crash with the blood on my face and tits. Still a bit tissue and water can do wonders I hear, at least Sian told me I looked beautiful again when her and Evie finished with me.

After a few tense moments after I stood up, a little jelly legged still. Blake came over to me and put out her right fist. I nodded and tapped it with my left, showing respect to each other, even if we haven't been on each other’s Christmas card lists since the fight. She left the ring with Peggy as I needed help exiting myself from my side of the ring.

Back to the present day, Ellen looks dumbfounded, telling me: “You kept that close to your chest! I absolutely love Blake, why couldn't it have been me" making me laugh at her, tears coming to my eyes as Ellen just grinned at me and clearly felt the need to tease me as she winked at me.

Later that night as we snuggled up with a warm fire to heat us as the air got colder. I told Ellen: "While I will forever remember my fight with Blake, you are right up there in my life for toughest opponents. She pushed me but you made me find new things out about myself. So thank you for that."

She had that gorgeous smile on her face, before we kissed tenderly, blanket pulled over our legs as slowly we kissed more, well you can guess where that led to right?

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Re: Terri tells a story
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 08:09:43 AM »
I know I helped you out with “technical advice” but this is your story and I love it. Great plot and great action. The intensity of combat is gripping. Win or lose you’ve done Terri proud.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Re: Terri tells a story
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 09:45:21 AM »
I know I helped you out with “technical advice” but this is your story and I love it. Great plot and great action. The intensity of combat is gripping. Win or lose you’ve done Terri proud.

Hopefully people don't roll their eyes and think we are doing a love in or however best to describe it lol. But you helped with the background information I needed, you helped with grammar and fixing little details I didn't get right. You deserve a lot of credit for all of that.

I am glad I did Terri proud in the story, even if she probably wouldn't thank me for how things ended. ;)