News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Battle of the Boobs

• 0 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
The Battle of the Boobs
« on: November 09, 2022, 04:25:07 PM »
On November the 6th, I “boxed” (at least it started as a nude boxing match) Lexi, a 25-year-old, voluptuous 5' 8” woman with “big and soft G cup breasts” (her words).  She is a stunning figure when she is naked.  Her breasts are massive!  And I thought that this match was going to be mostly me working her speed bags, AKA boobs, until she cried out for me to stop pounding her breasts!  This is not what happened.

I won’t tell you who won, but I will tell you that an EXCELLENT time was had by both of us!  So go get some wet wipes, and try to read this without touching yourself! 

The Battle of the Boobs      6:29 AM on Nov. 6

(LEXI): You invited me to your home, after a good back and forth on an online forum.  We agreed to meet and see who the better woman actually is. I open your door and see a note on the table to my left with a pair of gloves. "Strip down and meet me upstairs." Doing just that I strip down to my panties and take the pink gloves, following the stairs up to the big master bedroom. I open the door and step in, seeing you waiting for me on the bed.

CinnamonCougar: When you arrive, I am clad only in a short (mini) robe that barely covers my shapely black ass and a thong.  I left you a note on where to meet me.  At first site, you are a looming figure, bigger than I, weight wise, so maybe you are even stronger than I am.  I rise and drop my robe, and now have on only the thong as I slip into my gloves.  A large space has been cleared on a plush rug.  "I can't wait to pound those puppies FLAT!  . . YOU READY?!?  I am anxious to knock your big ass out! 
 (ANY punch is legal, even low blows)

(LEXI): The big open space was the perfect playground for our erotic duel. You drop your robe and display your mature form to me. I smirk and lick my lips as you step to the center of the room, meeting you there and pressing my big jugs to yours. "OH! I am more than ready. I hope you're ready to moan my name." I rock back, my body vibrating in excitement. Our nipples duel for a moment as we size one another up, glaring at you with a confident gaze.

CinnamonCougar: As our nipples graze each other I get a real charge, and my nipples get fully engorged.  In fact, I could cut glass with them.  I wrap my arms around you, hugging you, then suddenly push you backwards and sneakily come underhanded with a right uppercut aimed at you left under-boob, full force!  "DING, DING!"

(LEXI): I coo softly at you little hug, my melons engulfing yours, nipples fully erect. Then I am sent stumbling as my big melon painfully bounces on my chest. "UGH! You bitch!" I hiss at your sneaky start. I charge forth, ducking low and snapping a straight left at your belly. Then I pop up, swinging both gloved fists at the underside of your smaller breasts. "Take this bitch!"

CinnamonCougar: I smirk, a big grin as your left breast raises as high as it will go and almost hits you in the face!  "WHAT'S WRONG, DEAR?!?  . . . Too fast for you?"  Your countenance turns somber as you retaliate.  I am stunned by your speed.  I did not expect you to be as quick as you are.  You dodge a roundhouse left which exposes my left side.  This opens my front to your left.  Your glove pounds hard into my firm abs. and makes me lean over.  The pain is significant, but not debilitating.  This opens my full front to you and you send a double uppercut, knocking both my breasts simultaneously upwards smacking me in my face!  This stuns me!  You now seem highly skilled to me, so I will need to fight dirty(er)!  So, I come straight back at you and send a decoy left jab, directly for your face.  Then I submarine an uppercut HARD into your pussy! 

(LEXI): We slipped past one another’s opening punches, and I am able to catch your abs and fold you forward. My uppercuts snap you back upright, changing my expression to a devious smirk. While you are stunned, I send a few more quick jabs, aiming for your chocolate nipples. You fire back though, quickly recovering and drawing my guard high as you swing low. "OHHHH!!!" I moan as your glove hits between my legs, sending a wave of pain & pleasure through my body. I growl as I bend forward. I had to power through the pain, looking to repay the favor. As I'm bend, I snap a lighting quick left-right combo between your legs. Then I aim high, swinging a big left hook for your chin.

CinnamonCougar: When my uppercut to your pussy makes you bend forward, I throw a "real" left jab to your face that makes you groan.  This gets me really wet as I swoon a little.  I must admit that the idea of Fucking your Face after I win has me a bit giddy.  But again, you recover quickly.  AH, the resiliency of youth!  Then suddenly I feel two crushing blows to my pussy, one right after the other!  "UUUNNGH!  . . OH GAWD!"  These blows have me in agony as I cover my crotch and back away as fast as I can!  "YOU BITCH!!" 

(LEXI): My hook slipped past your chin as you shuffled back with a glove between your legs, rubbing your sore pussy. I stay on you like white on rice, repaying your sneaky head shot with one of my own. "I'm gonna’ enjoy fucking you, slut" I hiss at you as I start to take aim at your jugs. I start to swing left and right hooks, aiming for the sides of your big gloves, bouncing your boobs across your chest. I was so turned on, wet spot on my white panties growing darker and darker with each blow I land. Your big tits jutting back and forth! 

CinnamonCougar: Changing up your frontal attack for a peripheral one, you start targeting my side boobs, after I start retreating.  Your quickness is now a major advantage.  Alternating lefts and rights, you score blow after blow as you smash, punch after punch, into my side boobs, over and over!  "UUUUNGH!  . .  OOOOH!  . .  GAWD!"  I must do something quick, or suffer a horrible beating, so I throw off my gloves, throwing them at your face after I remove them, and while you are distracted, I lunge straight at you, just a couple of feet away from the wall and then I go for your nipples with both hands, grabbing and pinching down as hard as I am able!  Then I lift a knee into your pussy!  "I'M NOT DONE YET, BLONDIE!" 

(LEXI): I chuckle and smirk as your tits dance back and forth . . WHUMP! WHUMP! THUMP! . . . My youthful speed has you backing up before you cause a distraction. Your gloves fly at me and you slam me against the wall. I hiss as you yank on my nipples before a pained scream escapes me when your knee slams between my legs. Both your hands maul my tits, which leaves you open to a frontal attack of my own. I slam my gloved fists down on your hands, breaking your grip before slamming a knee of my own in between your legs. Then I hook an arm around your neck and spin you around, trading places. "Your sneaky shit won't work on me whore!" YOUR back is against the wall as I start to pummel your melons into your chest, aiming for your long nipples over and over.

CinnamonCougar: Your stamina and ability to take pain is too much for me.  My endurance is reaching an end as you just keep coming at me!  Your fists seem to be coming at me endlessly, knocking my pendulous boobs all over the place!  Into my face!  Off to the sides!  The POUNDING just keeps coming.  I throw my bare fists at you, but it’s hard to concentrate when a magnificent 25 year old has more strength, speed, and stamina!  I am clearly outclassed as you now systematically destroy me with flying fists that pound almost every square inch of upper body.  I turn to face the wall and cover my head as your fists strike me over and over!  But I refuse to surrender. 

(LEXI): "That's right bitch! I'm gonna’ ruin these chocolate mounds." I hiss as my barrage of boob breaking blows beat your beautiful bust. You moan and groan with each blow as you start to slide down the wall. I follow you down raining down tit and pussy blows on your now defenseless body. "Give up slut! Or else there will be more where this came from!" I snarl at you, jamming both gloved fists into your tits and holding them there. As I do, I twist my gloves, grinding them against your nipples, adding a new layer of pain to your now battered chest.

CinnamonCougar: My knees buckle as my back slides down the wall, my eyes are swollen, almost shut now, as punch after punch strikes me everywhere!  My breasts, the main targets are now so sensitive that every blow brings a higher threshold of agony, but still, I won't give up!  Each blow to my head turns it in the direction of the blow.  Every punch to my pendulous tits brings a new wave of pain as I start to slide down the wall!  I feel my life force fading . . . fading  . . . And then . . .Everything turns to black!  I am unconscious! 
(YOU MAGNIFICENT BLONDE AMAZON!  You have Knocked my BLACK ASS OUT!)

(Whatever will you do to me now??? ???? )

(LEXI): Your groans of agony slowly stop.  The head and tit shots were too much for you. I plant my foot firmly on your wet mound and raise my arms victoriously. I look around the room and notice in your bed, a strap on laying in the middle and I get some ideas. I take my gloves off and pull you up by the hair, dragging you to the bed and bending you over it. I tear your thong off and toss it to the side before pulling on the strappy. "I'm gonna’ enjoy claiming you as MY BITCH!!”  I moan into your ear as I begin to tease your pussy with the top of the rubber shaft.

I thrust the full length of the strap-on into you as I lean over you, resting my big tits on your head. My hips smack into your ass as I start to fuck your right pussy.... “PLAP!! PLAP!! PLAP!! PLAP!!...  The sound of flesh-on-flesh echoes through the room as I pound your tight pussy. As I do I shimmy my chest, letting my tits bump firmly against your head. My hands knead and play with your breasts, tugging at your stiff nipples, aggressively groping your smaller melons. I pinch and twist your nipples, pinching and yanking on them, which makes you moan and groan!  I work them mercilessly!  After I see your eyes flutter, I pull out of you and push you on to your back on the bed before slamming the rubber cock back into your pussy. This time I rest my tits on your face, letting you worship and kiss my superior tits as I pound your worthless pussy. You were my fuck toy and I was going to melt your mind with pleasure all night long.

CinnamonCougar: As you fuck my brains out, your massive boobs slap against my face!  Then you go after my utters and dry milk me as you ram the strap-on into me over and over again!!!  The agony you cause, abusing my nipples makes me Euphoric!  I have always been turned on by nipple pain, and your working my black ass over while you fuck me and drive me to a monster orgasm!    "OH MY GAWD, YES LEXI, YES! "  My entire body goes tense as I squirt a massive amount of CUM all over the bed!!! 

I lay on the bed racked in pain, but ecstatic to have such an experience with you, YOU MAGNIFICENT AMAZON BITCH!!!  I think I LOVE YOU! 

The End