News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Edens Zero: Battle of the Sexes 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
Edens Zero: Battle of the Sexes 2
« on: November 10, 2022, 03:49:03 AM »
Continuation of Edens Zero: Training Day

Weisz was showing Shiki how to play a video game, when Rebecca and Homura stepped in front of the hologram, blocking their view.

“Hey!” Shiki protested

“What the hell, man?” Weisz protested as well.

“We want a rematch, you dicks”. Rebecca demanded forcefully with her hands on her hips.

Weisz clenched the bridge of his nose and sighed. “A rematch for what?” He asked monotonously.

“You know what, you cretin!” Homura spat back, her own arms crossed in anger.

“Oh! You mean another wrestling match!” Weisz sarcastically responded with wide eyes. “You see, I was confused, because Becky didn’t challenge me to a match, she interrupted ours, Homura!”

Rebecca stomped her foot. “Fine! Don’t call it a rematch! We still want to kick your ass for being a jerk for the past few weeks!”

Shiki chuckled nervously while raising. “Does that mean I can sit this one out?”

“Of course not, you shall be disciplined as well, Shiki!” Homura hissed.

“Look, thing got a little out of control. I got caught up in the excitement……”

“Oh, that makes it all better!” Rebecca sarcastically replied with a roll of her eyes.

“Y’know what!?” Shiki stood up to get in Rebecca’s face and poke her chest. “You decided to interrupt the fight! I was just intervening! You just need to calm down!”

“Tell her Shiki!” Weisz cheered from the couch.

“SHUT UP, WEISZ!” everyone else shouted, making the engineer shrink back into the couch.

“You know what my problem is Shiki?” Rebecca continued, leaning forward to get in Shiki’s face. “You act like you’re not as bad as Weisz, but you help him beat us up while he spews his sexist bullshit!”

“Oh my god, what do you want from me!?” Shiki bemoaned with a roll of his eyes. “A letter stating that I don’t think women are inferior to men? You guys just need to…”

“Say calm down again! I dare you!” Rebecca challenged through bared teeth as she pressed her forward against Shiki’s. Both Homura and Weisz stepped in between them to push their friends away from each other.

“Okay, this is obviously getting out of hand” Weisz declared. “If you ladies want a match, we’ll give you one, but let’s make it interesting”.

Homura crossed her arms and rested them against her lap. “I agree, what do you say to the losers wrestling Sister and Witch as punishment?”.

“That’s a punishment?” Shiki asked.

“Definitely,” Rebecca sighed with fatigue. “What do you think we’ve been doing in the gym lately?”.

Weisz proceed to walk forward and press his chest against Homura’s. “I hope you know that we won’t be going easy on you this time”.

Homura pushed back against Weisz. “I hope you know that your defeat will not be swift nor painless”.

Rebecca hugged Homura from behind and rested her head on her shoulder. “C’mon, Homura! Let’s get ready to kick their asses!”

“Absolutely! See you in the ring, gentlemen!” With that, the girls turned to exit the room, arms wrapped around each other’s waists.

Weisz slapped Shiki on the back before sliding his arm around his shoulders. “Looks like we’re back in business, ay Shiki?”

The gravity user folded his arms and shook his head. “Yeah, let’s finish this once and for all!”.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HAVE WE GOT A GRUDGE MATCH FOR YOU TONIGHT!” The fighters stood in their corners with their heads in their hands, as Sister Ivry stood in the center of the ring. She held an old-timey microphone in her hand, which she screamed into as she mimicked a classic fight announcer.

“IN THIS CORNER, WEARING BLACK SPEEDOS WITH COCKS JUST DYING TO BURST OUT, SHIKI AND WEISZ!” The boys avoided making eye contact with the nun as she gestured in their direction, mentally begging her to move on already.

“AND IN THE OPPOSITE CORNER!” Sister announced while turning in the girls’ direction. “WEARING SEXY BIKINIS THAT SQUEEZE THEIR BREASTS TOGETHER SUPER TIGHT, REBECCA AND HOMURA!”. The ladies just put their hands in their hands in response.

“Ivry just stop!” Witch scolded from outside the ring, sitting on the bleachers. “Can’t you see that you’re embarrassing the poor kids?”.

Sister rolled her eyes. “Oh c’mon! Their about to do some dirty wrestling! They’re not shy about it, right guys?”.

“Yeah, but you’re making it weird!” Weisz answered with a blush.

“I’m with him!” Rebecca agreed.

“Please can we just begin?” Homura pleaded. Sister smacked her lips and dropped the mic, kicking out of the ring afterwards.

“Fine!” she pouted while crossing her arms. “Just remember the rules. Only one team member in at a time. You need to touch your teammate if you want to enter the ring, and you can only double team for ten seconds after tagging. If anyone goes over the time limit or enters the ring before then, it’s officially a free-for-all! A team wins if they make one of their opponents submit, or if both opponents are knocked out. Any questions?”. The participants nodded, leading Sister to exit the ring so that Witch could ring the bell.

“Okay, is it cool if I go first?” Shiki asked Weisz.

“No problem!” Weisz placed his hands on Shiki’s shoulders to ensure that he had his attention. “Just don’t underestimate them, and don’t be afraid to tag me in”.

“Got it!” Shiki responded with a grin. Meanwhile, Homura and Rebecca were psyching each other up in their own corner.

“Let me at ‘em first, Homura!” Becca growled. “I really need to kick some ass!”

Homura placed a hand over her mouth in surprise, only to let out a giggle. “Of course, just don’t forget to rely on me!”.

“Of course!”.

“Hey!” Witch called from outside the ring, the girls strolling towards her to crouch down in front of her and Sister. “Good luck girls, put all that training to good use!”.

“Yeah! We didn’t spend all those hours in the ring just for you to lose!” Sister declared.

“Yeah, yeah….we know why you were in the ring, Sister….” Rebecca snarked. The android only snickered in response.

“We truly appreciate your help, Witch, Sister” Homura replied. “We won’t let you down!”. With that, Homura left the ring and Rebecca began stretching in her corner, while Shiki also stretched in his corner with Weisz outside and behind him.

“Are you guys ready!?” Everyone nodded, Rebecca and Shiki slowly approaching each other in the middle of the ring. They met with their chests pressing into each other.

“This isn’t gonna end well for you, Becca”. Shiki warned with a crack of his knuckles.

The girl laughed in response. “We’ll see how you feel when I have you drooling under my feet”.

DING! DING!

“Give ‘em hell, Shiki!” Weisz cheered.

Make him suffer, Rebecca!” Homura cheered as well.

The match began with Rebecca and Shiki locking up. They pushed against each other in a test of strength, Rebecca slowly losing the struggle until she turned Shiki’s hands down in her own.

“GAH!” The boy winced before being silenced by a headbutt form Rebecca. “DOOH!!” She landed it square on Shiki’s nose, making his eyes water.

“C’mon, Shiki!” Weisz admonished from his corner.

“Brilliant, Rebecca!” Homura cheered from hers. The blonde was not done, as she jumped up and extended her legs out to kick Shiki’s abs and knock him backwards.

BOOM!

“OOOOOFFF!!” Shiki wheezed as he fell onto his back, while Rebecca landed on her own, sitting up quicker than her opponent.

“WOO-HOO!!” Sister cheered. “Keep it up Becky!”

Becky did indeed keep it up, grabbing Shiki’s leg and pulling him towards the girl’s side of the ring. Unfortunately, Shiki was not going to let that happen.

“DOOOOOHH!” Rebecca was thrown onto her back by Shiki kicking her in the stomach with his other leg, his foot leaving an imprint on her toned belly. The ship captain then rose to his feet, stalking towards Rebecca while holding his own wounded abdomen. The girl inched backwards on her elbows, oblivious to the fact that she was approaching her own corner.

“Shiki! She’s about to tag!” Weisz warned him. He was too little, too late, however, as Rebecca reached back to tag Homura in, and the swordswoman hopped onto the corner post to leap towards Shiki.

BAM!

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” Shiki yelled in pain as Homura fell across him in a flying press. He was slammed into the canvas with his opponent’s bewitching body lying across him.

“Splendid job, Homura!” Witch cheered. The girl smiled with glee, as she got off the now moaning Shiki, dragging him to the corner so that he could be punished some more.

“Dammit, Shiki! Get up!” Weisz called from across the ring.

“Uuuhhhh…..” His partner moaned as he was awakened from his stupor, realizing that her was sitting in the corner opposite of him. Shiki noticed his erratic gestures, but he realized too late that something bad was about to happen.

“OOOOOOOOFFFFF!!!” Suddenly, Shiki’s head was crushed in between two mounds of flesh slamming against him. As the sweaty odor overtook him, he came to realize that Homura had tagged Rebecca back in, and the two babes were crushing his head with their asses.

“You like our juicy asses rubbing against you, Shiki?” Rebecca teased as she arched her back to wind up and slam her but against his head again, mimicking Homura’s movements. A muffled scream came from the supple ass cheeks that squeezed against the man’s head.

“I do believe he is enjoying it!” Homura responded as the girls slammed their butts against him one more time before letting the dark-haired boy fall forward, hands on the ground as he coughed for air.

“All yours, Rebecca!” Homura offered as she exited the ring. Rebecca obliged by grabbing Shiki by the hair and dragging him to the ropes, placing his throat against the middle one.

“ACK!!!” The boy gagged as he landed, but it only got worse when Rebecca sat down on the back of his neck, grabbing hold of the ropes from behind to keep steady. “HACK!!!” Shiki continued to gasp as Rebecca bounced on his neck with glee. The women in the gym all cheered her on, while Weisz continued to shout at Shiki to get Rebecca off.

Eventually, it worked, as Shiki got the idea to wrap his arms around Rebecca’s thighs from behind and slowly lift himself from the ropes. Rebecca panicked as she slowly rose into the air, trying to hold on to the ropes.

“That’s it, Shiki!” Weisz cheered.

“Hold on, Rebecca!” Homura encouraged. Eventually, the gravity-user managed to lift himself and his foe off of the ropes, Rebecca finally losing her grip.

“Shit!” the blonde cursed as she knew what was coming next. She didn’t even have time to prepare herself, since Shiki immediately feel backwards and slammed her against the canvas chest first.

BOOM!!!!

“GAAAAAHHHHH!!!” Rebecca let out an exasperated shriek, the entire front of her body exploding in pain, her breasts in particular. Shiki himself was still coughing from all the oxygen deprivation, sitting up only to catch his breath.

“Shiki!”

“Rebecca!”

“TAG ME IN!” both wrestlers spoke the final line, their partners seemingly too winded to continue. Rebecca rolled out of Shiki’s way, and Shiki moved forward on all fours, both making their way to their respective corners. The downed fighters simultaneously tagged their partners, allowing Weisz and Homura to enter the ring. They rushed towards each other but stopped abruptly. They then circled each other, cautiously waiting for an opening.

“So,” Weisz finally broke the silence. “I guess we’re back where we started”.

“It appears that we are” Homura agreed.

“Just wanna remind you that it's gonna end the same way” he teased.

“I assure, it will not, you pig” Homura rebutted. The fighters ceased their stalemate by clasping hands together in a test of strength. Weisz abruptly twisted his hands down and turned to Irish Whip her into a corner, but Homura managed to hold on to his wrist, allowing her to reverse the move and throw Weisz into the corner.

“AHHHH!!!” Weisz gasped as his back slammed against the corner, followed by another one when Homura rushed forward to slam an elbow against his face. “DDOOOHHH!!!” Homura continued her assault by kneeing him in the solar plexus repeatably, backing up to deliver a back-spin kick.

“Wait, Homura!” Rebecca warned as she saw her partner wind up for the kick. She was too late, however, as Weisz caught the foot with his hand to lash out with his own foot.

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!” Homura let out a shrill scream as Weisz snaped kicked her right on her pussy, the pain forcing her to her knees. Weisz gave her no reprieve, forcing her head in between his legs and lifting her arms into the air. Homura groaned some more as she struggled between his legs, her ass wiggling vigorously.

“C’mon, Homura!” Rebecca desperately encouraged.

“Get out of there, dammit!” Sister growled while Witch watched with a hand over her mouth.

BOOM!!

“OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!” Weisz abruptly fell to his knees, slamming Homura’s head into the canvas in a Pedigree. He popped back to his feet and flexed his arms, the androids outside of the ring rolling their eyes at his macho display. Shiki seemed to be the only person happy at his showboating.

“Nice job, Weisz!” he cheered with a thumbs up.

The engineer followed up by climbing the ropes closest to him and jumping off them to body splash Homura, who was now on her back, holding her head in pain.

THUD!

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!” Unfortunately, the bluenette lifted her knees into the air, making Weisz land gut first onto them. He rolled off of them with a low wail, holding his abdomen in pain. Meanwhile, Shiki gripped the sides of his head as he watched in disbelief.

“Hell yes!” Rebecca cheered.

“Rip his head off!” Sister also cheered. Homura rose to her feet and grabbed the still keeling Weisz by his hair, lifting his head up so that she could knee him in the face.

“UUUHHH!! AHHHHH!!!!” Homura’s face displayed a vile grin as her knee rocketed into Weisz’s nose and cheeks, the engineer grunting with every blow. Eventually, the smaller fighter got behind her larger foe and lifted him onto her shoulders, seemingly doing so with ease.

“There you go!” Witch cheered as she jumped out of her seat. “Put that training to good use!” Homura did indeed do that, as she pulled on his chin and leg in a Torture rack, cracking his back.

“AH! GAAAHHH!!” Weisz winced in the hold as he watched his partner admonish him from outside of the ring, too dazed to put up a fight. “Oooooo…..~” His moans took on a different tone when Homura started to fondle his crotch, eventually taking his cock out for the whole world to see. The women hooped and hollered at Weisz’s pulsating member sticking up as he laid across Homura’s shoulders.

“St…stop it!” he hissed as he grabbed the hand pushing down on his chin. Homura’s other hand gripped him by the shaft and jerked him off, the pleasure making him too weak to resist her hand job

“Hmm…..I don’t think so!” Homura mocked as she picked up the pace of her hand job, pushing down on Weisz while squatting up and down, as if he was a human barbell.

“Homura!” Rebecca called and reached into the ring. “Let me at him!” Homura obliged, turning and shuffling her way towards her corner. Becca tapped her arm  and climbed into the ring, while Homura kneeled onto one knee. Weisz was curious as to what she was doing, his back still getting contorted and his dick on the cusp of ejaculating.

After entering the ring, Rebecca lifted one leg into the air as if she was a cheerleader. She held it in place by grabbing her calf, allowing it to build power before releasing it and dropping her heel across Weisz’s abdomen.

SMACK!!

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!~” Weisz simultaneously came as Rebecca’s kick obliterated his solar plexus, his scream being a mixture of pleasure and pain. His semen painted the canvas with dashes of white, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he went limp across her shoulders.

Witch cheered the girls on some more while Sister bit her lip and crossed her legs. “That was so fucking hot!” she whispered to herself as she ran her hands across her stomach and down towards her skirt.

“Sister! Not here!” Witch admonished with a slap to her shoulder when she finally noticed what she was doing. Sister sighed while removing her hand.

“Really? Now you wanna be a prude?” she responded with a roll of her eyes.

Back in the ring, Homura had dropped Weisz unceremoniously to the canvas, the engineer laying face down and holding his stomach as his flaccid penis still leaked semen. Homura left the ring to allow Rebecca to pace around the downed opponent, seemingly stalking him with glee as she licked her lips in anticipation. Eventually, she kicked Weisz over to his back, getting nothing but low moans in response. Following this, Rebecca abruptly leapt into the air and extended her leg out so that her meaty calf would land across his throat.

BOOM!

“AAAACCCCCKKK!!!” Weiz’s eyes popped out of his head as his throat was guillotined, his lower half shot into the air in a bridge position. When he fell back down, his eyelids grew heavy again, his consciousness becoming hazier.

Shiki had been yelling at Weisz all the while, but the blonde man was too tired to heed his advice. Rebecca was more than happy to take advantage of his sorry state, getting up to stand over Weisz’s face.

“Dammit, Weisz!” Shiki roared as he jumped up and down outside of the ring. “GET UP!!!” The final scream finally woke Weisz out of his stupor, but not before he saw Rebecca’s naked pussy floating above him, the B-cuber tearing her bottoms off to give him a good view.

SMACK!

“MMMMMPPPHH!!” Weisz’s moans were muffled as Rebecca landed pussy first across his face in a perfect split. She cooed a bit as her bare pussy landed square in his nose, but she got back to work immediately. She sat up on his face and gyrated her hips, grinding her crotch against his face.

“You like this sweaty pussy, Weisz?” Rebecca teased. “I bet you’re dying to fuck it, right?” Weisz moaned something in protest, but it couldn’t be heard under Becca’s crotch. He reached up to grab her waist, but she quickly countered him by grabbing his wrists and forcing his still weak arms under her knees.

“Looks like you won’t be fucking anything, anytime soon!” The blonde punctuated her taunt by grabbing his balls in a tight hold.

“MMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!” Another muffled scream escaped from under Rebecca, as the engineer tried to buck her off, but she rode him like a champ, refusing to let him go.

“Punch the fiend in his balls!” Homura commanded with excitement across the ring. Rebecca obliged by grabbing Weisz by the shaft and delivering a punch to his testicles.

“MMMMPPPHH!!!” The blow ceased Weisz’s bucking, only moving when a new punch made him twitch. As Shiki held his hands in his hands in disappointment, Homura jumped up and down while cheering her partner on.

“Keep it up, Becca!” she cheered.

“You’re doing great, girls!” Witch shouted in encouragement. Sister said nothing, as her hand was up her skirt and rubbing her slit. Witch turned to look at her friend masturbating in a dazed state and blushed but said nothing.

Rebecca continued beating on Weisz’s balls, eventually moving up his body towards his wounded abs. She began pounding them with repeated rabbit punches, interchanging between her left and right fists.

“HIYAH! HIYAH! HIYAH!”

“MMPPHH! MMMPPH! MMMPPH!”

Rebecca switched gears and clasped her hands together to drop a hammer fist onto Weisz, making him bridge again.

“MMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!” Rebecca was about to repeat the move but was interrupted.

“AAAAH!” Suddenly, Weisz gained the strength to fight back and lifted his legs into the air, snapping a kick into her face to throwing Becky off. Shiki’s head popped up abruptly as he saw Rebecca clutching her face and rolling across the canvas. When he saw Weisz struggle to his hands and knees just a few paces behind her, Shiki immediately called out to him.

“Tag, Weisz! TAG!” the ship captain reached out his hand, and his partner began crawling towards his voice at an increased pace.

Homura got over her horror at seeing Rebecca getting kicked to warn her about the tag.

“Rebecca! Please! GET UP!” The blonde rolled over to her front as Weisz crawled past her. Shaking her confusion away and wiping her bloody nose, the internet star quickly pounced on her opponent by grabbing him by the neck. The fighters groaned in exertion, the girl trying to restrain him with a sleeper hold, and the boy fighting to reach his teammate. Eventually, Weisz managed to shoot a few elbows back into her belly.

“OOF! OOF! OOOF!” Rebecca wheezed as her hold over Weisz lessened, allowing him to dash forward and tag Shiki’s hand.

“God dam-UUUHHFFF!” Rebecca’s curse was cut off by Weisz reaching behind his head to land a punch on her face. After falling backwards, Shiki rushed into the ring to stomp on her belly several times.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

“OOOF! OOOF! OOOOOOOOOOH!” She rolled over to hold her stomach, allowing the now standing Weisz to drag her to her feet and lock her in a full nelson hold.

“L…..let her…have it…..Shiki!” Weisz gasped in between breaths as she held the half-naked girl close to his body. She hissed as her arms were strained and her bare ass cheeks were grinding against his flaccid cock.

“Fuck!” Rebecca groaned. “Let go of…OOOOOOHHHH!!!” The influencer was interrupted by

a snap kick from Shiki, caving her belly in and forcing her head down. Shiki followed this up by ripping her top off and beating her naked breasts as if they were speedbags. “Uh! OOH! AAHHHH!!!”

“Hey! It’s been more than ten seconds!” Homura yelled in defiance. Let her go!”

The boys ignored this, as Shiki began targeting her higher, knocking her face from side to side.

“OOF! DOOOOH! PTEW!” Shiki’s assault left her spraying a fountain of blood-filled spit across the ring, the blonde going punch drunk from the beating.

“LET HER GO DAMMIT!” Homura shouted once more as she began to enter the ring. This made Weisz release the girl from his grasp, making Homura reluctantly return to her corner.

“Uuuuhhhhh…..Rebecca moaned as she fell onto Shiki’s chest, her eyes rolling into the back of her head and drool spilling onto his pecs. After Weisz left the ring, Shiki moved Becky’s head to his side and restrained her there with his arm.

“Let’s get back to it, Rebecca!” He shouted as he fell backwards with Rebecca at his side, slamming her head to the canvas in a DDT.

BOOM!

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Oh dear…..this doesn’t look good….” Witch stated in concern as she looked to her friend, her hand still up her skirt. “Seriously!?”

“What? This is still hot!” Sister defended herself.

After executing his move, Shiki turned around to wrap his arms around Rebecca’s throat. The previously drowsy blonde was brought out of her stupor when she felt her throat get closed off.

“AACCKK!!” Rebecca sprang to life, grabbing at the arm around her neck and her legs flailing around erratically. Shiki turned up the pressure even more by wrapping his legs around her midsection and rolling onto his back, putting her in a rear naked chokehold. “*cough*

*cough*……..HAACCKKK!!!” Rebecca’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and her face grew red from the lack of oxygen. A stream of drool flowed over her lips and Shiki’s arms as she desperately tried to pry his limbs off her body.

“Just hang in there, Rebecca!” Homura encouraged.

“Kick her ass, Shiki!” Weisz taunted. Shiki eventually changed course by removing his legs and rolling over. Now he was on top of Rebecca, still choking her out with one arm. The other arm was used to rip his speedo off, letting his rigid cock free.

“Ohh fuck…..” Sister whispered. Oh fuck was right, as Shiki was angling his pelvis so that their sexes would line up. Homura could see what he was doing from outside the ring, and she shrieked for Rebecca to notice.

“Becca, FIGHT BACK!”

“Huh?” Rebecca could only voice her confusion briefly before Shiki plunged his cock into her pussy from behind. “AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!~” The devil king slammed his pelvis against

Rebecca’s supple ass vigorously, continuing to choke her out.

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

The girl hacked even louder than before, and her face grew even redder. Tears began to roll down her face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her tongue hanging out only made her face look even more ghastly.

“Don’t worry Becca….” Shiki whispered into her ear. “I’m about to make you feel really good”. The blonde chocked out a gasp in response, releasing one final moan as Shiki finally filled her insides to the brim with semen.

“AHHHHHHHH!!~” Both fighters freeze up as Shiki came inside of Rebecca, the former finally releasing her from the hold. Rebecca fell face first onto the canvas in a coughing fit, while Shiki hovered above her and caught his breath.

“Hey Shiki!” Weisz called from outside the ring, his erection very noticeable even from behind the post. “Let me have some fun to!” With a wet pop, Shiki finally exited his opponent, the blonde letting out a weak moan in the process. He then rose to his feet and dragged the weary Rebecca up as well, cum still leaking from both of their sex organs. The boys then tagged each other, allowing Weisz to enter the ring. Shiki crouched on one knee to pull Rebecca’s arms back, digging his other knee into her back in a surfboard hold.

“Ahh!” Rebecca winced as her back was contorted. “Let me go, you assholes!”

“How about this,” Weisz began. “You give up right now, and I won’t humiliate you any further,

we got a deal?” Weisz inched towards Rebecca, his hands on his hips and his penis just inches away from her face. Through the pain and moaning, Rebecca looked up at her cocky rival with disdain, answering his question with a glob of spit that landed on his face. Weisz sighed while wiping it away.

“If I were you, I’d be saving my saliva”. Weisz suddenly grabbed Rebecca’s hair and began swinging his cock across her face like a wrecking ball, an audible smack being heard every time it landed across her cheeks.

“God, you’re such a pig!” Becca managed to shout in between cockslaps, her face growing blood red with embarrassment.

“That’s one bad mouth of yours, Becky!” Weisz sneered. “Let’s plug it up, shall we?” The engineer grabbed her head and shoved his dick between her soft lips and down her throat.

“MMMMPPHH!! *cough!*”. Weisz shoved his pelvis against her face, his balls touching her chin multiple times as he thrusted again and again. Rebecca continued to gag and moan from the combination of being restrained by Shiki and being face-fucked by Weisz, the latter starting to moan as he got lost in the sensation of Rebecca’s warm and soft mouth wrapped around his penis.

“Fuck, these boys are animals!” Sister whispered huskily as she continued masturbating, coming close to the brink of cumming herself. Witch paid it no mind, as she was reluctantly rubbing herself as well, looking out of the corner of her eye to make sure Sister wasn’t watching. When she did so, she noticed that Homura was no longer in her corner.

“Hey, where did Homura….?”

“GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” a painful howl from the other side of the ring got their attention, the androids nearly breaking their necks to see Homura sneak in from the boys’ corner to kick Weisz right in the balls.

“What the hell!?” Shiki cried as he failed to notice the swordswoman sneaking in.

“It has been more than 10 seconds, you scoundrel!” Homura spat through gritted teeth as

Weisz exited Rebecca’s mouth and fell forward. Shiki released the coughing Rebecca to rush toward Homura but she simply snapped her leg forward to kick him flush on his face.

“OOHH!!” Shiki fell backwards while Homura rushed forward to catch Rebecca.

“Are you okay, Rebecca?” Homura consoled. Rebecca wiped her mouth and spluttered before giving her a response.

“I’m okay. I just want to put these bastards in their pla….” She cut herself off as she looked around the ring. “Hey, where’s Weisz?”

Rebecca got her answer when Homura fell to the canvas, her ankle yanked by Weisz, who had just sneaked out of the ring.

“GAAAHH!” Homura abruptly fell to her back as Weisz tried to pull her out of the ring, the bluenette stopping herself by grabbing onto the ropes.

“Let her go, asshole!” Rebecca demanded as she rushed forward to stomp on his arms and work her way up his chest.

THUD! THUD SMACK!

“GAH! AHH! Shiki!” Weisz called out in between grunts. “A little help!?”

Suddenly, a pair of hands reached out to grope Rebecca from behind and drag her away from the ropes. She tried to fend Shiki off with elbows to his sides, but he endured the pain.

“With pleasure!” Shiki then arched his back to lift Rebecca by her breasts into the air and over his shoulders, slamming her into the canvas shoulders first.

BOOM!

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”

“What on earth was that move!?” Witch exclaimed from outside the ring.

“I think it’s called a ‘boobplex’”. Sister answered. “Damn, I wish I pulled that move off against them”.

“Ivry!”

“Oh, I mean….hang in their ladies!”

But they were not hanging in there. Weisz had pummeled Homura’s belly to make her release her hold on the rope. When she finally was pulled out of the ring, Weisz held her in his arms in a bearhug. The Shining Star struggled in the hold, and even landed a few headbutts onto his nose.

“Unhand me this instant!” She commanded as she winded up for another blow. Weisz simply squeezed tighter, pinning her arms to her side as he backed away from the ring.

“I’ve got a better idea~”.  The engineer dashed forward with his captor in his grasps, preventing her from getting a good hit on him. The dash was halted abruptly when Homura was slammed back first onto the edge of the ring.

BANG!

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!” Homura let out a scream worse than anything previously heard tonight. The swordswoman stiffened in Weisz’s arms and then fell limp, her head resting on his shoulders.

“Aww, how sweet Homura~”. Weisz teased as he ripped her top off. “You wanna just stop fighting and hug it out?” After removing her bikini bottoms, he backed up only to ram Homura’s back against the ring’s edge again.

BANG!

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Homura shot her head up and screeched again, ending it with a pitiful moan.

“Well too bad!” Weiisz sneered as he repeated the move a few more times.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

“Oh Gods, stoooooooop…..” Homura wailed through glassy eyes as she grew tired of her back getting brutalized.

Weisz sighed exaggeratedly. “Ok, fine. Let’s try something else….”. The blonde released and turned her around, gripping her by the shoulders before slamming her breast first against the ring.

“AAHHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!!” Homura moaned as her boobs were squashed against the ring’s edge. Weisz worsened the pain by grabbing her wrist and pulling back on them. While in this position, Homura felt Weisz’s cock rubbing against her ass. Eventually, he forced her way inside her, fucking her against the ring.

“AHHHH!~”

“This is for interrupting my fun!” Weisz thrusted inside Homura repeatedly, using her wrists as reins to hold her steady.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“Ahh…..ah…..AHH!~” Homura put on her best aheago face as Weisz fucked her silly, her eyes going cross and her tongue hanging like a dog. Both of their moans grew louder and louder until finally, Weisz erupted inside her.

Ahhhh……~”

AHHHHHHHH!!!!~” Semen flooded Homura’s pussy as Weisz yanked her arms back one last time. Both of them tensing up before Weisz let her fall against the ring in a moaning mess.

“Hey, hey, hey! Don’t give up on me yet!” Weisz taunted as he dragged Homura back to her feet by her hair. He then put her in a sleeper hold to force her up, sex juices leaking from both of their genitals and onto the floor.

“We still got quite the show to watch….” Homura grabbed at the arm against her neck, wondering what he meant by that before hearing a scream from the ring.

THUD!

“AAAAHHHHH!!!” She looked up to see Shiki sitting in the ring holding Rebecca upside down as if she had just been put through a piledriver. He let her friend go and she fell back first onto the canvas, barely emitting any sound and laying there half awake.

“Shiki really put her through it while we fucked,” Weisz whispered into Homura’s ear as he tightened his hold. “I wonder what he’ll do next?” Homura could only gasp, as she watched Shiki pick Rebecca up and carry her towards the nearest corner post. He managed to climb up the post with Rebecca in hand, the blonde simply hanging in his arms limply. As he sat down on the post, her snaked his arms around Rebecca’s locking her in a full nelson.

“Ahh!” The strain on her neck woke her from her stupor, and she looked around to see that she was in an elevated position, Witch and Sister screaming at her from across the ring.

“Where am….?” Rebecca trailed off as her eyes widened, suddenly realizing the predicament she’s in.

“Wait, Shiki! Don’t do it!” She begged as she struggled in her friend’s arms.

“Do you give, Rebecca?” The influencer looked around the ring for her partner, meeting her eyes as she was being choked out right next to the corner she was on. As Rebecca gazed fearfully at her teammate, Homura looked back with an equally fearful look, and shook her head no.

“F….fuck no!” Rebecca shouted through gritted teeth, thoroughly regretting her decision as Shiki stood up on the corner post.

“Okay, I gave you a chance!”

“Holy shit!” Sister hissed. “Is he really…..”

“Dammit, don’t do it!” Witch yelled. But it fell on deaf ears. Shiki leaped forwards to fall face first onto the canvas, Rebecca serving to cushion his fall. The B-cuber let out a string of curses as she fell with him, her arms waving around as she soared through the air.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!”

BOOM!

Rebecca was flattened against the canvas with Shiki on top, her entire front section exploding in pain. Her breasts in particular tanked most of the damage, being squished under the combined body weight of her and Shiki falling. The time-leaper couldn’t even let out a scream. She only moaned pitifully as she faded in and out of consciousness.

Homura continued to look on in horror as Shiki removed himself from the pancaked Rebecca and turned her over, lightly slapping her face to see if she was awake.

“Uhhhhhh……” the internet star let out a weak moan, but her disheveled hair and dreary cross-eyes implied that she was not moving anytime soon. Her bright red tits were swelling, showing the extent of the damage she suffered at his hands.

“Hey Shiki!” Weisz called as he tightened his hold around Homura’s neck. His penis grew hard rubbing against her ass, Homura’s feet kicking in the air as he slowly lifted her off the ground.

“Wanna double team her?”. Homura met Shiki’s eyes with fear, shaking her head as much as she could.

“Sure!” Shiki responded with childish glee. He left Rebecca’s side as Weisz inched Homura forward so that her breasts were resting on the ring floor.

“No….please don…..GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!” Homura let out a torturous scream as Shiki rushed forward to stomp down on her left tit. She tried to pry his foot from her breast, but this made Weisz apply even more pressure to his hold. In response, Homura moved her hands to the arm wrapped around her neck, her cheeks puffing up as she tried to remove Weisz’s arm. This allowed Shiki to grind his foot into her breast, flattening it against the canvas even more.

“Uhhhhhhhh…….” Homura was caught in a cycle of pain, Weisz squeezing the life out of her from behind, and Shiki stomping both her tits in from the front. She couldn’t reach beyond either boy’s limbs and removing them from her person was impossible. In the end, her arms fell limply to her side. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head and drool flowing from her lips as she began to pass out.

“Hey! She’s passing out!” Shiki noted before bringing his foot down on her bosom again.

“Not on my watch!” Weisz exclaimed as he released the hold, allowing Homura to take a huge breath and fall forward, catching herself on a rope. But these men were merciless, each of them grabbing an arm to drag Homura into the ring, stopping her as she cradled her scarlet red chest in pain.

“Just….stop…..please…..” Homura begged in between breaths, her captors forcing her to stand on her feet.

“Does that mean you give?” Shiki asked with a stupid grin on his face.

“Don’t bother dude” Weisz responded for Homura. “She doesn’t want to quit, right?”

Homura locked eyes with the engineer and gasped out a response. “H….Hell no!”

Weisz sighed. “What did I tell you?” He then turned her around before pushing her into Shiki’s arms. “You can play with her this time, Shiki!” The gravity user grinned at his partner before locking the drowsy Homura in a full nelson.

“UUHH! Not again….” The swordswoman moaned as her captain immediately began rubbing his glands against her cheeks until they found her pussy lips. Upon pushing his way inside of her, he tightened the hold some more, forcing the blunette’s chin against her bruised and purple chest. “AAHH!!~” She let out a moan as she was fucked roughly once more, her bruised boobs swinging with each thrust. Homura tried closing her eyes to bear through the mix of pain and pleasure until suddenly, the pain got worse.

“OOOOOOFFF!!” Homura heaved as her belly was caved in from Weisz’s punch, the engineer sneering in her face as he twisted his fist.

“You didn’t think I would just sit back and watch, did you?” he joked.

“H….hey Weisz” Shiki asked in a low tone. “’Do that again”. With an eyebrow raised, Weisz launched two more uppercuts into Homura’s guts as Shiki thrusted inside her.

“AAHHHH!” Homura groaned in pain.

“Mmmmmph!~” Shiki moaned in pleasure. Realizing what was happening with a grin, Weisz continued to pound Homura’s belly in while Shiki continued fucking her, the latter timing his thrust with the former’s punches, so that he could feel the force of the blow from inside the girl.

“Me next Shiki!” Weisz exclaimed with excitement.

“Okay, okay, just give me a minute…..” Shiki acknowledged in a low tone, as he was close to cumming inside their opponent.

“DDOOOOHHHH!!!” Homura continued to groan, the double teaming threatening to make her pass out.

“Damn, this is getting too brutal even for me….” Sister admonished with her hands now at her sides.

“Oh, I cannot watch anymore!” Witch cried as she planted her face onto Sister’s shoulder. As the nun consoled her friend with a pat on the head, she noticed that there was a previously knocked out opponent missing from the ring.

“You may want to watch now, Witch!” Sister laughed.

The other android lifted her head. “Why?”

THUD!

THUD!

“OOOOOOWWWWWW!!!”

“FUUUUUUCCCKKK!”

The Shield of Edens turned to see all of the fighters wincing in pain on their sides while Rebecca held on to the boys’ ankles from outside the ring, clearly dragging them to the canvas while they were preoccupied.

Even though Homura was forced to fall along with Shiki, the gravity user loosened his hold on her, allowing the girl to remove her arms and fire an elbow into Shiki’s face.

SMACK!

“AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Shiki reeled from the pain, holding his nose in his hands as he exited Homura’s pussy. The Shining Star was not done, however, as she lurched forward to make her way towards her blonde foe. Shiki turned to stop her, but Rebecca had climbed onto the top rope at this point, and she jumped off it to land knees first onto Shiki’s abdomen.

THUD!

“OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!” Shiki lurched forward to howl in pain, all the air in his body was seemingly forced out. Rebecca silenced the devil king by grabbing his hair and punching him straight on his already bloody nose. “UUUUUUNNNFFFF!”

“THIS. IS. PAY. BACK. YOU. DOUCHE!!!” Every word Rebecca spat through clenched teeth was accompanied by a punch to the face, making his bloody nose run like a river. As Becky straddled her victim and caved his face in, Homura managed to make her way to Weisz, who had his back to her as he held his side in pain. The samurai girl wrapped her arms around her unsuspecting opponent, putting him in a chokehold while they were on their sides.

“Do you still want a turn with me….deviant!” Homura taunted as she tightened the hold like a vise, Weisz flailing his arm and landing a few glancing elbows on her chest in the process.

“WOOO HOO! Go girls!!!!” Witch cheered as she sprang out of her seat.

“Beat their asses!” Sister followed up with vigor.

After tiring of pounding his face, Rebecca quickly moved to lock Shiki in a head scissor, her thighs clamping around his neck.

“ACCK! Get…..off!!” Shiki choked out as he began bridging in an attempt to remove himself from her legs.

“I don’t think so, big guy!” Rebecca taunted as she reached forward to grab his erect penis.

“AAHH!!~” Shiki moaned as his rival firmly grasped his shaft. She then began to stroke Shiki’s member, her soft hands shifting up and down its length at a steady pace. The gravity user began moaning and losing his will to fight, his grip on her legs weakening and his lower half lowering to the ground as his eyes rolled into the back of his head with pleasure.

“Ooooooh………AAAHHHHHH!!!!!” the black-haired boy’s moans turned into screams when his blonde opponent tugged on one of his testicles, stretching it out so that she could punch it.

“KYAH!”

SMACK!

“OOOOOOOOHHH!”

“HIYAH!”

SMACK!

“Please, stop!” Shiki wined as his legs failed in the air, Rebecca avoiding them by weaving out of their paths.

“Do you give?” she asked with a cheeky grin.

Through clenched teeth and closed eyes, Shiki gave his response: “Hell no!”

So Rebecca gave hers: SMACK!

“GAAAAHHHH!!!”

Meanwhile, Weisz was on his hands and knees, trying to shake Homura off of him, but the swordswoman shifted her position so that she was kneeling in front of Weisz with her arms still wrapped around his neck.

“MMMMMMFFFFF!!!” Homura launched a knee that landed onto Weisz’s nose, repeating the gesture a few more times before letting go and grabbing him by the head. With the engineer still keeling over, Homura jumped into the air to drive him into the ground face first, landing with a sexy split.

BAM!

“MMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFF!!!” Weisz let out a muffled scream as Homura completed her face buster, grinding his head deeper into the canvas to ensure that his suffering would last longer. As she stood back up, she lifted Weisz’s head up with her, the boy’s eyes glazed and blood from his nose running over his mouth.

“Uuuuuhhhh…….uh!” A slap to the face wasn’t even enough to shake him from his stupor, so Homura dropped his head unceremoniously to the ground.

“AAAHHH!” It was a good thing that Homura had just finished with Weisz, because Shiki had managed to catch Rebecca between his legs and drive her down to the canvas.

“Got ya Becky!” Shiki exclaimed as he reared up on his hands to tighten his scissor hold around her head. “You’re not getting awa-DOOOHHH!” The devil king was cutoff by a foot rocketing into his face. Homura’s kick forced Shiki to roll over, allowing Rebecca to get another shot off on his balls.

“AAHHHHH!!” the boy removed his legs to curl up into a ball and hold his crotch in pain. The now free B-cuber stood up and looked down on her opponent.

“Oh, don’t worry, little man,” she taunted as she reached down to grab his ankles. “I’m gonna make you feel really good!”.  Becky nodded at her partner, who sat behind Shiki to wrap her legs around his head in a figure four headlock.

“HACK!!” the gravity user began a coughing fit and immediately attempted to pry Homura’s leg away from his neck. But at the same time, Rebecca had pried his legs apart and kneeled in front of his crotch, lowering her voluptuous breast so that they were touching his still rigid cock. “Wha…..?” The boy choked out an unfinished question before Becca proceeded to wrap her tits around his pole, moving them up and down with her hands.

“Oh….my….god….” Sister whispered as she began lowering her hands towards her crotch again. “She’s tittyfucking him!” The nun turned to gauge Witch’s reaction, but the other android was too preoccupied with her own masturbation, her fingers working overtime going in and out of her bionic pussy.

“Fuck yes….” She whispered. “Jerk that dick off with those fat tits!” Sister didn’t even pay her any mind, focusing on her on fingering.

“You like this, Shiki?~” Rebecca asked as she squeezed her breasts against his dick, her ship captain, growing red in the face and drooling as Homura reared up on her hands to worsen the hold. Still, Shiki nodded yes and moaned in between coughs as Becky began peppering his glands with little kisses.

“*cough* Uuuuuuhhhhhhh~…….”

"I imagine you wanna feel up these big, perfect tits huh?” As the blonde licked his tip to clean off the precum he was producing, Shiki nodded again.

“Too bad the only thing you’ll feel right now is this"

SMACK!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” In one swift movement, Rebecca sat up and lifted her hands above her head, only to bring them down, clenched together, against his balls. The pain was just enough to make a geyser of sperm erupt from the boy’s penis, shooting it into the air only for it to fall across his and Homura’s body.

“How pathetic!” Homura taunted as she clenched the hold even tighter. “He ejaculated from having his genitals beaten! Are you a masochist, Shiki?” She grinned down at her captive as his face turned dark crimson. Eventually, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he began foaming at the mouth before finally passing out in her lap. “Hey! Don’t pass out yet! You need to pay for covering my leg in filth!”

“Oh GOD!!!!!/FUCK!!!!” At the time of Shiki’s ejaculation, both Witch and Sister climaxed simultaneously, flooding their seats with juices and soaking their clothes before falling back into the bleachers in bliss.

The screaming woke the beaten Weisz up, and he struggled to pick himself off the floor. Rebecca noticed and nodded signaled to Homura by calling her name and pointing her head in his direction. The girls got up and left the defeated Shiki drooling and covered in his own cum. As they made their way over to the engineer, he noticed and tried to swing on them from his kneeling position. Rebecca caught the first punch from him.

“Oh my, Homura! It looks like Weisz is running on fumes now!”

“I concur!” The bluenette agreed as she approached Weisz from his right side and grabbed the arm that he was about to hit her with. “Shall we put him pout of his misery?” Both girls looked down at the wounded animal of a man with evil grins, wrapping both of his arms under their own.

“We should!” Rebecca agreed with glee. Weisz gulped comedically and managed to utter one word.

“Shit…”

SMACK!

“OOOOH!”

SMACK!

“AAAAHH!”

SMACK!

“DOOOH!”

The girls took turns kneeing Weis in the face from both sides, ping-ponging him back and forth as he sprayed blood-laced spit all over the ring. Eventually, both girls tired of this beat down, letting their engineer fall face forward.

THUD!

“Welp! You satisfied Homura?” Rebecca asked sarcastically.

The Shining Star just nodded. “Not in the slightest”.

“I thought so!” Rebecca kicked his lifeless body over, getting a little moan out of the man whose face looked swollen and puffy from his beating. Rebecca dropped her ass on his face abruptly, while Homura did the same on his waist, drawing another moan from Weisz.

“Uuuuuuhhhh……” Immediately, both women began grinding, Rebecca’s pussy against his face, and Homura’s against his semi-flaccid penis.

“Ah~….ah~…..ah~!” Rebecca’s gyrations were slow and deliberate, really trying to grind against his many bruises.

Oh~….oh~…..OOHHH!!!~” Homura was trying to bring his dick back to attention, and when she finally did, she forced it inside of her, and began bouncing on it. As their gyrations picked up in speed, Weisz was slowly woken from stupor, he too began moaning louder.

“Mmmmmmmph……mmmmmmmmph~!!!” Moans eventually turned into full blown screams, the girls shaking their hips at incredible speeds, not stopping until Homura felt Weisz twitch inside her.

“Here it comes!” She warned Becky, the latter abruptly lifting her crotch off her victim’s face, while the former hoped off his cock to force it to point in his direction with her own crotch.

“Aaaaaaaaahhh……..~!” Weisz gave a pathetic moan as he came, the semen spraying all over his stomach thanks to Homura’s crotch pushing his dick in his direction. When he finally finished, Homura crawled forward over his spunk-covered body to look Weisz in his pitiful eyes.

“Sorry Weisz,” she giggled with a beautifully devious smile. “Only winners get to cum inside~”. With that, she stood back up and walked backwards for one final attack. Both she and Rebecca hopped into the air to drop against Weisz’s prone body.

THUD!

SMACK!

“UUUUFFFFF!!!”

Rebecca landed ass first on his face, while Homura landed elbow first onto his crotch. At this point, Weisz could barely elicit a cry, and he drifted off into consciousness. With that the girls got up and dragged the boys to the center of the ring, a foot resting on each of their faces as the girls lifted each other’s arm and flexed in victory. Their bruised and disheveled bodies on display for the audience to see.

DING! DING!

“Bravo ladies!” Witch cheered with applause after ringing the bell.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Sister roared while fist pumping the air.

“Hey Rebecca,” Homura sighed through strands of unkempt hair. “What say we take a shower while these losers await their punishment?”

“Sounds like a plan!” Rebecca agreed as they left the ring, arms wrapped around each other’s shoulders.

Shiki and Weisz woke up some time later, their bodies still sore but their wounds perfectly healed.

“Owww…..what happened?” Shiki complained while holding his head.

“We lost, dammit”. Weisz sulked while rubbing his eyes. “C’mon, Shiki! We can’t let this stand!” the blonde man sat up, Shiki mimicking him. “We gotta train and challenge them again!”

“Oh, we can help with that!” Shiki and Weisz turned to see Sister and Witch standing behind them as if they had always been there. Both androids were naked, their bountiful tits and perfect nipples exposed to the elements, and their pussies on display for everyone to see. What’s more, their hair was down, flowing towards the small of their backs.

“Wha…..?” Shiki managed to get out.

“Don’t tell me you boys forgot about the deal? Didn’t you agree to have a training session with us if you lost?” Her hands slowly made her way from her hips towards her crotch, biting her lips as if she was reminiscing about something erotic. “And that match really flipped our switches!”

Ivry was playing with her nipples herself, twisting one as she licked her lips in anticipation. “Don’t worry boys! We’ll be gentle~”.

Weisz sighed himself and looked to the ground in defeat. “Well….shit”.
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome