News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Nanny

• 3 Replies

Offline Wormman

The Nanny
« on: November 12, 2022, 01:27:57 AM »
Suyen and Jeff were high school sweethearts who married right after graduation.  They met in the library one day and hit it off from there.  Being the only daughter of Chinese immigrants, Suyens parents were not too happy of her dating a white man, but Suyen found Jeff to be fun and exciting.     

Both went to the same college, Jeff studying to be a lawyer, and Suyen a teacher.  At 21, Jeff got even more lucky when one of his fraternity brothers got him a job at his father’s law firm where he quickly made a name for himself.  Suyen got a job at the local school and eventually became the principal.  She didn’t make as much as Jeff, but she contributed and made their life well off.

It's been seven years since then, and the happy couple were finally blessed with a baby girl named Angela.  While Suyen loved spending time with her baby, she knew maternity leave would only last for so long.   Jeff suggested that they hire a nanny to watch Angela while they were away.  Suyen was hesitant about letting a stranger be left alone with her child, but Jeff suggested hiring Jocelyn for the job. 

Jocelyn was the daughter of the old couple that moved from Kenya three years ago.  Suyen knew Jocelyn to be a good, hard-working student that succeeded in whatever she applied herself to.  Now at 19, Jocelyn was a first-year student at the local college.  Jeff knew how expensive college could be, so he had no doubt that Jocelyn would jump at the chance to make some extra money.  The situation worked out well: Jeff and Suyen could continue to live their lives, Jocelyn would make some extra cash, and Suyen felt at ease knowing who was with her daughter.  At least at first.

Over time, Suyen became more and more uncomfortable with Jocelyn around.   She was too good with the baby, and Angela seemed more comfortable being held by her than her own mother.   What was even worse was how she acted around Jeff.   When the two would talk, she made it a habit of laughing and caressing her hand across his arm.   On days he was home, she would come wearing skimpy revealing outfits, and makeup.  And when she went to pick up the baby, she would bend over slowly as if to show off her ass to him.  And she would do this, even when Suyen was around.

This made Suyen grow insecure about her own appearance.  She would often stand in front of the mirror and look at her body.  She would caress her 28C cup breast and slide her hands down her curvy body.  She would punch her sides as well.  There was a slight amount of baby fat that lingered, but only a small finger amount.   She would often wear her raven black hair in a bun, but recently she had it put down to her shoulders to increase her sex appeal.   All in all, she was beautiful.  She just didn’t feel so around Jocelyn.

In comparison, Jocelyn was a knockout.  The young African girl had Carmel brown hair that was tied into small braids that went down the length of her back.   Her revealing clothes showed off her 32D cup chest, and her fit body had nary and fat on it, as it curved perfectly from her waist to her perky round ass.   

Suyen talked to Jeff about her concerns, but he just laughed it off.  He reassured her that Jocelyn was just doing what all girls her age does: show off to impress.  He told her she shouldn’t worry so much, and that Jocelyn was too good with Angela to let go.   Suyen eventually agreed, but it didn’t stop her from feeling uneasy about the situation.  Her instincts were dead on.

One day, the school's power went out suddenly, and so everyone was dismissed early for safety.  Suyen arrived home around lunch time and saw Jeff’s car in the garage.  She grew anxious as she wondered why he would be home in the middle of the day without telling her.  She entered the house and immediately heard noises coming from upstairs.  As she slowly ascended the stairwell, she found clothing strewn along the steps.   There was Jeffs business suit, but also a pair of short jeans.  At the pivot, she found a pair of lacy pink panties and matching bra.  A knot began to form in her stomach as she followed the noises to their bedroom. Slowly she opened the door, and her heart sank.

There she found Jeff lying on his back in their bed, naked.  Jocelyn on top of him, wearing nothing but a pink garter belt and stockings as she rocked back and forth on his cock while he cupped her breasts.   They were completely in their own world and didn’t even notice Suyen.   

The floorboards creaked as Suyen took a step back, finally drawing their attention.  Jocelyn giggled “Oopsie.  Looks like we finally got caught.”

Finally?  How long had this been going on?  Suyen turned to her husband. “Jeff… how could you??”

“How could he not, bitch!” Jocelyn said, still thrusting in him.  “You haven’t fucked him in ages.  I merely gave him what you denied, only much better.”

Shock and sorrow dissipated, replaced with anger.  “You’re nothing but a whore!” she snapped.  “Get off him this instant.”

“Fuck you, slut!” Jocelyn shot back.  “Even if I wanted to, there’s no way I would leave him unsatisfied.  Unlike you, I give Jeff what he wants.”

Enraged, Suyen stormed over to Jocelyn and grabbed her by the hair.  The teen bombshell screamed as her braids were being yanked from their roots.  Suyen pulled her right off Jeff and slapped her hard across the face.  “Get out of my house!” she yelled, preparing for another slap.

This time, Jocelyn was prepared.  She caught Suyen by the wrist and twisted it until she screamed.  The wife buckled to her knees in front of the mistress.  She looked up in shock as Jocelyn backhanded her across the face.   

Suyen went down, but only for a second.  Jocelyn pulled her up by the wrist and slapped her again.  She did this again, and again.  Suyen’s cheeks were red, and tears welled up in her eyes.   

Jocelyn yanked Suyen by the arm and spun her around, slamming her back into the bedpost.  Suyen let out a scream as the top half of her body arched back onto the mattress.  Jocelyn grabbed her by the neck and squeezed, smiling as the wife looked up at her in fear.

“Time for you to be put in your place!”

Jocelyn wound her arm back and sent her first right into Suyens face.   She punched her repeatedly as the Asians arms and legs dangled helplessly.  The third punch drew blood from the mouth. The fifth broke the nose.   She kept hitting her until her face was a mess.   Then she moved into the tits.

Jocelyn ripped off Suyens top, revealing her smaller tits in a modest black bra.  She scoffed. “No wonder he likes to suck and fuck my tits.  Yours are practically bug bites.”

Suyen tried to say something, but Jocelyn drove her knee into her gut.  Suyen doubled over and the mistress grabbed her by the hair and brought her to a kneeling position. She drove her knee into the wife’s breasts.  Switching between the right and the left.  Eventually she heard something pop and Suyens left breast began to swell with blood.

Suyen looked like a slave, kneeling in front of her owner.  Jocelyn loved it.  She had wanted to prove to Jeff that she was better than his wife, and now she was getting that opportunity.  But it wasn’t enough to just beat her. She wanted to destroy her.   

Jocelyn looked over at Jeff and laughed.  She pulled Suyens head up so she could see.  There, lying in bed, was her husband stroking his cock. It had never been that big before. It almost seemed like it was about to explode.

“see?” Jocelyn said.  “Your husband is loving this.  He wants me to bead your old ass. He knows who’s pussy is better.”

“Fuck…you.” Suyen said between sobs.  Trying to remain strong.  This only angered Jocelyn. Clearly, she hadn’t broken her yet.

She drove her knee into Suyens chin.  Blood shot from her mouth from the impact and she collapsed on the floor.

“I always hated you.” Jocelyn snarled.  She kicked Suyen in the side, rolling her onto her stomach.  “I hated you the moment I saw you with Jeff.  The second I saw him; I knew he was the one for me. And I hated you for being with him!”

She kicked Suyen in the ass telling her to move.  Suyen tried to stand up, but every time, Jocelyn would kick her in the back and drive her back down to the ground.   Eventually Suyen realized she had no choice but to try and crawl away.

The wife slowly moved across the floor, the mistress following behind her.  “I'm the one who deserves Jeff, not you!” She said, planting her foot on Suyens ass and pushing her face first into the carpet.  Suyen tried desperately to escape, crying as she crawled.   

“I have done everything for him.  I’ve sucked him off.  I’ve let him fuck me in the ass.  I even brought my friend Karla over and had a wild threesome. And that’s because, I’m willing to do anything for MY man!”.

Suyen kept crawling. Sobbing heavily as she heard all this.   She was right near the stairs when Jocelyn rushed to the side and kicked her in the gut like a football player.  Suyen went rolling down the stairs, her face slamming into the banister at the 90° pivot.   

Jocelyn followed behind, smiling wickedly.  She grabbed Suyen by the hair and brought her up so she could see the mistress with her swollen eyes.

“You’re done.” Jocelyn said.  “You’re done living here., You’re done being a mother, and you’re done being his wife.” 

Suyen tried to fight back. She brought her hands up and weekly punched Jocelyn chest.  She barely felt it.

“Fine. I guess we do this the hard way.”

Jocelyn spun Suyen around and placed her tits on the banister.  She brought her right arm down on them like a hammer, bringing screams from the battered wife.  She rubbed her arm back and forth, grinding the bruised tits before raising her arm up for another slam.  Blood came squirting out of Suyens left nipple, as she cried and sobbed for it to stop.  But she had her chance.  Jocelyn bent over and grabbed Suyens ankles.  With some effort, she hefted the wife over the banister.  Suyen screamed as she dropped into the foyer, hitting the wooden table below.

Shards of wood went flying everywhere. Suyens body had several cuts and a dozen splinters embedded into it.  She lay there, eyes closed groaning from the pain.

Jocelyn looked over the banister to see her work.  Suddenly she gasped and shook as she came hard.  Her fingers went down to her sensitive pussy to rub it as the juices flowed down her leg.  She had beaten the bitch.  Now it was time to destroy her.

With great confidence, Jocelyn strode down the stairs.  As she descended, she found Jeff’s belt lying where he had taken it off along with his pants.   Smiling, she picked it up and wrapped it partially around her right hand, with the buckle end dangling.   

Jocelyn gleefully walked over to the beaten wife, and with a savage scream, raised her arm and brought the belt down on her tits.

The hard buckle slammed into Suyens breasts, bringing her back to life with a scream.  Jocelyn whipped her again. The pin of the buckle biting into the wife’s tits and drawing more blood.  The third time, she hit Suyens stomach.  The fourth time, Suyen couldn’t scream anymore.  And the fifth time, she barely moved.

Jocelyn panted, more from arousal than exhaustion.  She unwound the belt and looped it around Suyen’s neck. She tightened it into a makeshift leash and gave it a tug.  Suyen came to and saw the mistress standing over her.

“No…no more.” She whimpered.  Jocelyn kicked her right in the gut and Suyen groaned as she curled up into a ball.   

“Up, bitch!” Jocelyn barked at her, tugging the belt.   Suyen tried to comply, but she could barely stand on her own.   Agitated, Jocelyn grabbed Suyen by the shoulders and pulled her up to her feet.  Suyen swayed back and forth, a pathetic submissive look on her battered face.   

Jocelyn took her arm and wrapped Suyen in a headlock.  She half walked, half dragged her across the room, punching her in the head and spitting insults as they moved.   She led Suyen to a class cabinet full of their fine China.  With a running start, Jocelyn drove Suyen through the cabinet, shattering it and almost all the plates.

One plate in particular, the biggest of them all, survived the impact.  Jocelyn picked it up as Jeff watched on.  He had followed them throughout the house, cock stuff as a rod and throbbing.  He recognized the plate. It was a family heirloom, made by Suyens great-great-grandmother and given to each daughter when they married.   Jocelyn didn’t know this. All she knew was that it was big and heavy.

“Get up, slut!” she shouted at Suyen.  “Get up and at least try to fight for him!”  Suyen stirred, slowly, trying desperately to stand.  Completely unaware that Jocelyn was waiting, coiled like a snake ready to strike its prey.  Once Suyen was on her knees Jocelyn let out a shout and swung. 

The plate shattered on impact.  Suyens head snapped in the opposite direction, blood splattering everywhere.  She stayed like that for a brief moment, before collapsing like a felled tree.

Jocelyn let go of the belt.  She felt another orgasm coming on.  She spun around to see Jeff behind her.  She dropped to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth.  She bobbed up and down feeling it twitch, knowing he was about to cum.  She stopped and whispered, “Not yet.”

She crawled over to Suyen and ripped off her skirt and panties.  She tugged so hard that Suyen woke up and cried.   She then slid behind her and wrapped her right arm around her neck and slid her left hand down to her exposed pussy.  She dug her claws into the wife, clutching her cxnt like a vice.

Suyen screamed and flailed, but Jocelyn grabbed the back of her head and slammed it to the floor.   

“Now, I am going to only ask you once.” She pulled Suyens bloody head up by her hair.  “Who is the better woman?”

“You are…” Suyen said meekly.  Jocelyn slammed her face into the floor again. 

“I want to hear you say it.” She hissed.

“You’re the better woman.” Suyen cried 

“And who has the sexier body?”

“Y-You have the sexier body.” Suyen sobbed.

Jocelyn turned her head so she could see Jeff standing over them.  “And whose man is that?” Suyen didn’t answer. She just shook her head slightly.  Jocelyn snarled and tugged on the wife’s pussy hard, causing blood to flow and Suyen to howl and convulse in pain.

“Yours! He’s your man! He’s your man! Oh God, please, just stop!” Suyen bawled.

Jocelyn could feel her pussy tingling.  She knew she couldn’t wait anymore.  She rolled Suyen onto her back and got on top of her, her glistening pussy right over her head.  She looked at Jeff, and in a voice husky with sexual desire said, “Now you can have me.”

Jeff wasted no time. He got behind his new lover and slid his cock into her welcoming pussy.  Jocelyn responded by slamming her pussy all the way to the base, moaning and caressing her tits.   

“Oh God, Suyen. His cock is so hard.  I guess all he needed was a real woman to get him off.”  Jocelyn laughed as Suyen wept.  She was forced to watch the woman who beat her, steal away her husband.  No, that wasn’t right.  Jocelyn took Jeff a long time ago.  This was just them making it permeant.

Jeff grunted and groaned and soon blew a huge load into his mistress.   Jocelyn convulsed and came just as hard.   Slowly, she pulled off Jeff.  The cum overflowed from her pussy and splattered all over Suyens face.  Suyen didn’t cry.  She couldn’t.  She was too numb inside to respond at all.  All she did was just stare up at Jocelyn with dull listless eyes.   

Jocelyn was satisfied.  She grabbed the belt leash once more and ordered Suyen onto her hands and knees.   Suyen obeyed, not saying a word.  “Like I said before, you’re done here.  But I’m not done with you.   You’re going to serve us for as long as I want you to. And when I’m finally tired of you, you’ll leave.  Understand?”

Suyen said nothing. She just lowered her head in compliance.  Jocelyn kissed Jeff passionately and led him with one hand back to the bedroom, the other hand dragging a defeated Suyen along like an obedient dog.   As they passed her Angelas bedroom, Suyen noticed her daughter in her crib. Blissfully asleep and unaware of what happened.  Suyen knew it would be the last time she'd ever see her again.

Epilogue:

The divorce that followed may have been one of the quickest in American history.  Suyen simply accepted whatever terms Jeff gave her.  She knew what Jocelyn would do if she tried to resist.  Jeff, for his part, was quite gracious in what he offered.  Maybe it was out of sentimentality, or even pity, but he gave Suyen enough money to leave and start a new life elsewhere.   The only condition was that she had to sign full custody of their daughter to him. 

Suyen moved a few states away.  She got a new job as a teacher for a public school. The pay was less than her last job, but she made by.  Even so, the feeling of loss haunted her.   At nights, she would wake up in fever sweat and cry for the family and life she lost.

Jocelyn and Jeff got married days after the divorce.  Jocelyn continued to go to school and eventually got her law degree.   She quickly established herself as a cutthroat prosecutor and got a high paying job in the same office as Jeff.  Those who worked with them called them a true power couple.

Jocelyn eventually got pregnant and gave birth to Jeff’s first son.   When it was time to return to work, Jeff had hired a nanny to watch over their children.  The nanny was a young Latina wan in her early twenties, with a very shapely body and a tight ass.   

Jocelyn took notice how she would look at Jeff.  It was the same look she had when she was the nanny.  But it didn’t faze her. In fact, it excited her.  Let the little bitch try to make a move on her husband.  The second she did, she would realize just how far she would be willing to go to keep him.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: The Nanny
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 09:30:54 AM »
Absoluyely fine and hot, many thanks.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 01:05:40 PM »
A late thank you for this story, Wormman! What a humiliating defeat for Suyen, losing her life, her job, her baby.

Please continue with your W.S.E.W. as well, there's some fun storylines going on - and some nasty fights to take place.

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 09:53:42 PM »
Beautifully done Wormman. I love those interracial fights where the much stronger and tougher black woman defeats the weak wife. Jocelyn really showed the weak Suyen that black women are the superior fighters. Great stuff!