News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

sleeper kids world

• 14 Replies

Offline looser

sleeper kids world
« on: November 01, 2010, 07:33:50 AM »
what do you think about the free site sleeper kids world? do you know similar other sites? thanks

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
Re: sleeper kids world
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 04:16:16 PM »
Silly, campy, a total waste of talent.  SKW's Devon and Jackson had a nice competitive match for Catfighting Angel, though.

Offline looser

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »
im not agree, i know no bettre, no similar FREE site as hot as sleeperkidsworld...do you?

Offline archrulz80

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 07:16:48 PM »
I look at sleeperkid as being a fantasy site and they do a great job. but you have to like the fantasy matches. they're not my favorite but i do visit the site because they have some great talent and i like to see what they will do next. But you have to like what is provided at the site your visiting.

Offline AmyLwrestler

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 02:57:38 AM »
After seeing what you are working on I think they look great Sleeperkid has variety which you have to work up to but as far as the quality goes they look great. And the fact that you use a ring helps too.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 05:02:45 PM »
To Ed55 - I checked out your wrestling pics - it's not exactly my kind of thing but it looks very well done. I like the expressions on the women's faces. I hate sites where a woman is supposedly in a painful hold and she looks like she's bored with the whole thing.
As for Sleeperkid, to each his own, of course. I personally think it's a great site and it has some top-notch talent, beautiful women and good photography. But your mileage may vary.

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 11:17:53 PM »
To me, Sleeperkid comes accross as a pretentious artiste more than anything else. He sits there having his girls pose and emote unconvincingly in his spare room, putting all the emphasis on the knockouts (his personal fetish, of course). If that's your bag, great, but looking at pics of a girl in a bikini standing in some guy's spare room trying to pantomime she's a clueless security sentry gives me the sense I just got ripped off, even if the pics are free.
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 06:50:51 AM »
Love Sleeperkids , 1 of my favorites , & has alot of very sexy shots
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 02:19:59 AM »
his photo stories work better than anything that way I can forget that the girls are obviously not actually fighting each other, his stuff is too cutesy and posed for me really, but he does have some GREAT victory pose stuff.
Its fun in that PG kind away. for what he does he's very good at it and I applaud his work.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline DTGDTGDTG

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 03:19:23 AM »
I think this is a great site, even if they don't go into sexual things.
I got some videos from them and I'm planning to buy some more, but I'm not sure which ones would worth it.
Which videos did you purchase?

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 03:04:38 AM »
what do you think about the free site sleeper kids world? do you know similar other sites? thanks

It's a site you either like or you don't. It's not to my taste as it's so contrived, the girls are not only not really fighting, they don't put up a convincing pretence of fighting. It's just pretty girls in scanty attire larking around, but some like it so best of luck to them. And I can think of worse things to watch than scantily clad cuties larking about! :)

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 01:36:36 AM »
Sleeper Kids site was the 1st or 2nd site i found when i 1st came online. At the time it was great for me being how i hadn't been to any other sites. But like others have said here it is strictly fantasy. It did'nt take me long to look at other sites and move on from there
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Oliver Jones

• God Member
    • my yahoo catfight group
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 05:57:44 AM »
well, some fights are cool and some fights are silly, some girls are hot and some girls not, but at least he does something

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 10:28:58 PM »
As I a guy that loves to watch women fight and wrestle barefooted, the Kid's site is top notch. His girls have some of the sexy feet on the web. I have been following him every since he first hit the web back in the day.

T
Cheers!

Offline KeriSpectrum

• SpectrumCustomRequests
    • Spectrum Custom Requests
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 02:11:48 PM »
SK has an unsurpassed quality of video, attention to detail, and excellence in editing. His product never claimed to be adult content, nor does he desire it to be....he's created a very unique, successful and entertaining product that continues to publish thousands of free videos and clips.
Some of us enjoy cat fighting, while others enjoy the fantasy aspect of pro wrestling.
In a true, on the streets cat fight, women would not be worried about stripping one another down and attacking her breasts....that's about as likely as applying a Boston crab in a schoolyard brawl! LOL

I think we all love to see our different 'fetish' fighting style for very personal reasons. I produce all kinds of fighting because I love each style for a variety of reasons. I'm very passionate about it.

So, when we ask ' What do you think about SKW', perhaps we should judge the quality of the product, website and talent.

SK's direct competition on the eastern side of this country is extremely shadowed and left in the dust on a lot of levels :-)

xoxoxo (just my opinion!)

:) :)
Keri Spectrum
www.spectrumcustomrequests.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/39712