News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Emerald Enters Mortal Kombat (deathmatches)

• 17 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Emerald Enters Mortal Kombat (deathmatches)
« on: November 19, 2022, 12:45:19 AM »
Hey all for this story I will be using the forum member Emerald, aka Sonya as a protagonist as she faces a variety of opponents, both male and female in a bid to be crowned the tournament champion, will she overcome the odds and do it? Or fall victim to one of her foes?

Fight 1

Sonya VS Jerome

Sonya stood in her black and white converse shoes, knee high sports socks, check skirt and a black tank top as she glared at her opponent and tied her hair back in a ponytail as she prepared for her first fight of this tournament.

Her opponent Jerome stood barefoot and shirtless wearing only track pants as he stared at Sonya "haha! My first opponent is a girl!?' He laughs "Oh this is gonna be too easy! I'll make it quick baby!" He says as Sonya snarls at him and raises her fists "I'm gonna take your head you cocky fuck!" Hisses the emo girl.

FIGHT!!!

Sonya swings a looping right handed punch at her foe but he side steps the attack and throws two stinging jabs into Sonyas face as she grunts in pain and staggers back a little stunned, he throws a looping right at Sonya as he steps towards her chasing her down, the blow clips Sonya on the chin with a loud crack as she falls flat on her ass floored by Jerome's haymarket!

"Hhragh!!" Growls Jerome as he throws a kick at his opponents face while she sits stunned, Sonya rolls to the side just in time to dodge the blow, she gets to her feet and throws a roundhouse kick at Jeomes torso, her shin sinks into his stomach as he doubles over winded and groaning as he clutches his abs!

Sonya throws a rising kick into Jerome's face while he is still bent over, her foot smashes into his face as blood sprays from his nose onto Sonyas shoe as he is knocked flat on his back panting heavily from the powerful kick!

"Ughhh fuuck.." he groans his head still ringing from the kick. His opponent smiles as she straddles his chest with her thighs and rains a barrage of punches at his face, three of the blows slam into his face leaving Jerome with a fat lip in addition to his bloodied nose!
"Hahaha, what's wrong Jerome, is this girl too much for you??" Mocks Sonya gleefully.
Jerome raises his arms and blocks the next few descending punches from Sonya but she was ready and waiting for this!

She loops her left arm under her foes and falls to her side as she wraps her legs around his arm, landing on her back with Jerome trapped in an armbar, she pinches her knees together and raises her hips as Jerome shrieks in agony, as she snaps his arm with the swift move! "Owwwww, my....ar.arm...you fucking bitch!!" He screams in sheer horror and shock, Sonya scooches across his mangled arm and plants her ass on Jerome's face as she begins to smother him with a face sit!

She uses both her arms to easily pin Jerome's one working arm as she grinds her ass into Jerome's face, his face turns purple and his legs kick wildly as he emits muffled, desperate pleas into Sonyas panties!

"I'm sorry, I cant quite hear you speak up" cackles Sonya as she cruelly humiliates her foe!

Jerome's limbs rattle and shake wildly as he begins to death rattle! "That's it hurry up and croak ass face!!" Giggles Sonya in delight, finally Jerome's body goes deathly still, limp and lifeless, Sonya picks up her foes mangled arm while still face sitting him and checks his pulse....there isnt one!

She finally gets up and stares and Jerome's corpse, horrified expression still on his face as she places her foot on his chest and raises her arms in victory!

"Woohoo I win!! That was too easy! Who's next??" She yells elated at her victory!!

Offline Emerald

Re: Emerald Enters Mortal Kombat (deathmatches)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 01:41:05 AM »
Omg! I love it Sam!! Lol xD

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 09:49:23 AM »
Glad you enjoyed it Sonya! Hope you're training hard for your next fight!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 03:37:21 PM »
FIGHT 2

SONYA VS ASUKA

Sonya walked slowly along the foggy, rocky beach along the Scottish coast where she was told her next opponent would be waiting for her, wearing boots, a check skirt and an open cardigan with just her bra under it she finally sees a figure approach her through the fog, Sonya continues walking carefully along the precarious, rocky terrain until her foe is fully visible.

A 5'4 mature Japanese woman, wearing lacy beige and black lingerie grins at Sonya "hahaha, I killed a Male boxer in my last fight and was expecting a bigger challenge than you!" Cackles Asuka as she eyes Sonya up and down!

Sonya furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as she responds to her foe "and I wasnt expecting my next foe to have lived in a retirement home, but here we are!" Snarled Sonya as she raises her fists preparing to fight! She swings a left right combo at Asuka but the experienced Japanese fighter catches both of her incoming fists with her hands and throws a hard snap kick into sonyas belly! "Urgh!" Grunts Sonya in shock and pain as she staggers back, Asuka sprints toward the emo girl with surprising speed and leaps in the air as she throws a rising kick, her foot smashed into Sonyas chin as Sonya head shoots up from the force of the blow leaving her lower lip trickling blood!

"What's wrong Sonya?? Is the old lady faster and stronger than you expected??" Giggles Asuka as Sonya staggers around on the rocks trying to keep her balance. Sonya growls in anger as she runs at her foe, Asuka throws a looping punch but Sonya ducks under it and rams her shoulder into Asukas torso, the Japanese fighters eyes widen in shock as the blow knocks the wind out of her, Sonya grabs her opponents hair and throws a big knee into her face while Asuka is doubled over! "I'm gonna fuck you up hag!!" Screams Sonya as she throws a downward elbow into the back of Asuka's head knocking the Asian fighter onto her hands and knees, continuing her assault Sonya throws a rising kick into Asukas belly causing her to groan in agony and roll onto her back!

Sonya grins and takes a few steps back before looking at a football sides rock on the ground, a sick grin streaks around her face as she grunts in effort picks in over her head and tosses in at the still stunned Asuka! It smashes into Asukas face with the sick crunch of rock on bones ringing out! "Woo direct hit baby!" Pants Sonya as Asuka let's out a horrified gurgle, the blow has broke her nose, knocked a few of her teeth out and left her face bloodied and bruised!

"Uhhh ple...plea...please dont kill me Sonya!!" Pleads Asuka in utter fear!!
Sonya walks over to her foe straddles her torso tightly between her thighs and picks up a fist sized rock "you know what everyone says about me?? I fucking rock!!" Giggles Sonya at her own pun before smashing the stone repeatedly in Asukas face, asuka cries and begs as long as she can but after several blows she turns deathly silent...

Sonya stops her onslaught and gets to her feet breathing heavy! She prods at Asuka making sure she is dead before flexing her arms in victory "hahaha I fucking win again!! Who dares challenge me next" screams the arrogant emo girl in victory, before walking off leaving Asuka for the crows that are now circling overhead....

Offline Emerald

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2022, 06:03:40 PM »
Lol another one in the dirt!! ;b Awesome Same *Kisses!*

Offline AmberOnHerBack

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 03:21:10 AM »
This little girl needs to be humbled ;)

Offline Emerald

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 06:59:12 AM »
This little girl needs to be humbled ;)

Lol I’ll put you in a grave too if you want ;b

Offline AmberOnHerBack

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2022, 05:23:27 AM »
That would be up to your lovely writer - but I’m down! ;D

Offline The Canadian Cutie

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2022, 01:18:47 PM »
Can you both lose? :D hehe

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2022, 01:33:46 AM »
That would be up to your lovely writer - but I’m down! ;D

It could be arranged!  ;D

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2022, 03:34:21 AM »
Lol I’d love a turn with her too!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2022, 12:04:45 AM »
(Damn lol everyone in the thread coming out of the woodwork to challenge Sonya lol)

FIGHT 3

SONYA VS KANO

ARENA: SANDY COLOSSEUM

Sonya had now bested two foes in mortal kombat to advance to this stage in the tournament, where most of the fighters were either skilled, strong or both!

Sonya was barefoot wearing blue denim jean shorts and a black crop top to deal with the heat! The sun blasted in through the roofless crumbling colosseum making the sand under Sonyas feet almost hot to touch!

She glanced around the old ruins and briefly thought of the past battles that occurred here when she suddenly saw a faint red light in the dark entrance, she focused her eyes and saw a silhouette behind as her foe approached!

It was Kano!! The muscular gang leader was wearing only combat boots and cargo pants, the sun gleaming off the steel portion of his face, he blew Sonya a sarcastic kiss and swaggered towards her! "Are you lost honey? See I'm supposed to be meeting my opponent, not some scene kid emo band reject!" He cackled, as Sonya glared at him with hatred in her eyes!

"Fucking hilarious Kano, I'm looking forward to making both sides of your fucking face match!" Hissed Sonya as she raised her fists and threw a left right punch combo at her foes face!
Kano quickly reacted a grabbed each of the incoming punches with his hands and clasped his fingers around her tiny fists "give it up babes, you're no match for me!" Sneered the arrogant Australian as he grunts in effort and throws a kick into Sonyas belly! "Ommmph!!" Grunts Sonya as she bends over clutching her belly, Kano throws a left handed uppercut square into Sonya's face, the punch emits a sick crack leaving Sonya planted on her ass with blood dripping from her left nostril down her lips and chin!

Kano doesn't relent and throws a big rising kick at Sonya's face while she is sitting upright, she tries to dodge but.... *CRACK* his combat boot smashes into her face and breaks her nose with a sick crack, she lies flat on her back, panting and with blood pouring from her nose that is now sitting at an off centre angle!

"Hahahaha, what a weak little woman..no..girl you are!" Cackled Kano as he walked towards his battered opponent! He stands at her feet and spits on her exposed belly "now then Sonya I'm gonna expose you as the cheap jobber slut you are!" He taunts as he raises his arms over his head and clasps his hands together!

Sonyas face flashes red and rage flows through her as Kano hurls insults at her. She puts her palms flat on the sandy ground, bucks her hips up and throws a kick up at Kano's groin!
Her bare foot smashes into his balls as his raised hands drop limply to his side! He sinks to his knees groaning while Sonya tucks her knees to her chest, then springs her legs out, her feet slam into Kano's face as he is knocked flat on his back!

Sonya scrambles to her feet as Kano sits upright "Oh that does it! You're fucking dead!" Shouts Kano in fury as his artificial eye starts to grow brighter! Suddenly a blinding red beam heads straight for Sonyas chest! She side steps but is only partially successful as the beam hits her left arm, leaving a searing red streak across her bicep! "Arghh!!!" Shreiks Sonya as pain envelopes her arm!!

"Grrr, no fucking fair Kano, you coward!" Shouts Sonya with a hint of nervousness in her voice as she backs away slowly!

"Hahah! I don't do fair honey!" Says Kano as he gets to his feet and watches Sonya step back!

"That's it... GOTCHA!" he shouts as his beam attack reaches full charge and is about to head straight for his opponent's chest!!

Sonya's eyes widen in panic as she fumbles through her pockets out of sheer instinct and comes up with a last ditch idea when her fingers clasp around her make-up case. She quickly unfolds it and holds it where she thinks Kano is aiming, Sonya braces herself, the beam hits the reflective mirror inside Sonyas case and is sent straight back at Kano!!

"Arhhhh, ahhhhhhh fuuuuuck!!!" Moans Kano in agony as he writhes on the floor with a nasty wound on his chest!

"Woo hoo, it worked!" Woops Sonya as she jumps up and punches the air! She struts over to Kano and looks like the cat who got the cream despite her busted nose!
She puts her bare foot on Kano's wounded chest and starts twisting her foot as he howls in pain! "Game fucking over!" Sneers Sonya as Kano starts pleading for her mercy

"Nn...noooo...Please Sonya babes..don..ugh!!!!" His pathetic pleas are cut short by Sonya bringing her foot to Kanos mouth and stuffing her foot halfway in it!! Kano's one human eye darts around in utter panic and desperation!, his jaw cracks and is dislocated as Sonya stuffs her whole foot down Kanos mouth and straight down his windpipe!! his limbs convulse horribly as he starts to death rattle, Sonya rips her foot out with Kanos heart clasped between her toes!!!!

Kano's head slumps to the side and the light in his artificial eye slowly dims, then disappears entirely as he lays dead with Sonya standing on him triumphantly!!!

"Fuck yeah, I'm in the quarter finals now!! Three fights down, three to go!!" She roars as she kicks Kano's heart aside and leaves through the way Kano entered....

Offline Emerald

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2022, 10:12:59 AM »
Love it Sam!! You all might want to watch your mouth or it’ll be your heart I rip out next ;b

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2023, 10:50:37 PM »
FIGHT 4

NAOMI
VS
SONYA

ARENA: Acid Pits

After defeating Kano, Sonya  found herself descending a hidden flight of stairs under the Colosseum, she descends the dark torchlit passage for what feels like a thousand feet, the air is heavy and musty and shadows dance under the flicker of the flame lit sconces....

She eventually reached an old wooden door, she pushed hard and with a groaning creak the door swings open!

Sonya finds herself in a dark sewer like room with what looks like a narrow bridge over sewage water, when the acrid  odour hits Sonyas nose she realises the water is in fact sulfuric acid!

Naomi stands looking at the young emo and grins. She is wearing a purple catsuit and high heel boots. Wielding a bull whip and with nasty claws on the end of her gloves she is an imposing foe, "Hahaha! This little wimp is my opponent, this Won't take long" she giggles

Sonya glares at Naomi and steps onto the bridge "well we agree on one thing, this will be quick" she hisses as she cracks her knuckles and adopts a fighting stance!

Naomi grunts in effort and swings her whip at Sonya, with a crack and blinding speed it cracks Sonya across the face leaving her with a bleeding lower lip!

Naomi swings the rope sideways aiming to ensnare Sonya's legs, Sonya leaps over the incoming weapon and lands a flying kick into Naomis chest closing the distance and sending Naomi staggering backwards. Sonya aims a punch at her foe but Naomi ducks under it, and slashes at Sonya with her claws.

The emo girl winces in pain as her blouse is ripped leaving nasty red scratches across her belly! She swings the whip again but with fast reactions Sonya grabs the incoming weapon and tugs hard, disarming Naomi of her main weapon, the whip flies through the air before landing in the acid, which bubbles violently as it disintegrates the leather whip!

"You little bitch hisses Naomi as she sprints at Emerald. Naomi launches a series of wild slashes at Sonya putting her on the backfoot, Sonya dodges two of the swipes but the third slashes her pretty face! Sonya yelps in pain as three nasty red streaks are left stinging her face!

"Hahaha, it's an improvement you ugly little emo slut!" Taunts Naomi as she throws a kick at Sonyas face with her high heel boot! Sonya catches the incoming boot, and counters by throwing a hard kick into Naomis crotch, her shin slams hard between the curvy fighters legs as Naomi falls on her hands and knees gasping for air!!

Sonya raises her foot and stomps hard on Naomi's spine, as Naomi screams in agony, Sonya cruelly twists her foot into her foes spine!

Naomi gets to her feet and roars in anger as she sprints at Sonya, she slashes at her foe with both hands but Sonya manages to catch her wrists, stick her foot into Naomi's belly and roll backwards throwing Naomi clean over the bridges waist high railings!!

Naomi flies over the railing and grabs the bridge with one hand! Her eyes widen in terror as she dangles over the acid by one hand!

Sonya grins as she raises her foot over Naomi's hand!!!

Naomi's eyes dart around in panic "no wait.   Don't do it...I'll...i'll do anything!!" Pleads Naomi!

"Aaaaaanyythiiing?" Replies Sonya is a playful tone

"Yes, anything you want Sonya!!" Assures Naomi.

"Hmmm, okay let me see you act like a mentoes in a vat of diet coke!" Snarls Sonya as she stomps down on Naomis hand!

Naomi shieks as she falls into the acid with a horrific splash!! She thrashes and squeals as the acid reacts and eats into her catsuit, then flesh, then muscle....

Sonya licks her lips as Naomis squeals turn to gurgles!! And everting but her teeth are disolved by the acid!

"So much for cats landing on their feet she shrugs!"

At the opposite end of the bridge a large swirling purple vortex opens, the path to outworld where Sonya must journey for her final two fights!

She removes her slash ripped clothes and now standing in only her lime green bikini she sprints at the portal and leaps into it as they both disappear with an electrical crackle.....

« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 12:39:37 AM by RyonaGuy »

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2023, 10:24:18 PM »
Emerald VS Goro

Emerald arrives on the other side of the portal, she finds herself in a circular sandy arena facing Goro, the current champion, a huge muscular, four armed foe, he looks at Sonya and sneers "hahaha, is this a joke, this little whimp is my challenger!" He sneers!

Being mocked this whole tournament Sonya see's red!! She instantly sprints at her huge foe and throws two huge looping punches at his head! The champion is caught  off guard and each punch lands on either side of his jaw with a satisfying crack! Goro staggers back and Sonya throws a rising kick, her foot smashing into her foes balls as he takes a few more paces back wincing and grunting in pain!

"Yes!" Squeals Sonya in excitement, she once again sprints at her foe and leaps up in the air, throwing a leaping side kick into his chest finally knocking Goro flat on his ass!

She throws a roundhouse at his face but he grabs her incoming foot, his huge hand wrapping around her ankle! Sonya wobbles on one foot as goro throws a punch into her crotch with one of his free hands!!!  "Ooooommmphhh!!" Moans Sonya from the force of his blow.

Goro releases Sonya and gets to his feet while Sonya falls to her hands and knees wheezing! The monstrous fighter throws a rising kick into her belly, the kick lifts her a clean foot off the ground and leaves her moaning and winded on the floor!

"I will paint this ring with your blood, impudent brat!" He taunts.

Goro uses his two upper arms to grab Sonya by her wrists and trail her up limply to her feet!

With her arms restrained he unleashes a series of punches into her face with his lower arms "wham!" A left hook smashes into her jaw, "crack!" A straight right crunches into her nose breaking it and leaving it dripping blood! "Myb fuuckingb bnose!" Moans Sonya sounding like she has a bad flu, before another crushing left hook smashes into her jaw, sending two of her lower left molars flying out of her mouth!!

Goro uses his two lower arms to grab Sonyas ankles! "He picks her up, each of his hands grabbing one of her limbs!! "Mmmm let's end this!!!" He moans in delight!

Sonya squirms and wriggles frantically but it's all in vain, her foes muscles bulge as her pulls each of her limbs in a different direction "Arggghhh, noooooo, sttttttooooooppp!!!" Squeals Sonya in agony as her tendons rip as she is forced into doing the splits! "Fuuuucck arghhhh!!" She shrieks in horror as her bones creak and crackle forebodingly,

Goro grits his teeth and grunts in effort as finally he rips Sonya arms off!!! Her legs follow soon after, her limbless head and body fall to the floor as the monster stomps on her head, popping it like a zit as he tosses her limbs in the air in victory!!!!

He places his foot on her body, successfully defending his championship!!!

Goro wins!!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 10:32:44 PM by RyonaGuy »