News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy Wife Brutalized and Destroyed In the Ring

• 4 Replies

Offline Bob35

Sexy Wife Brutalized and Destroyed In the Ring
« on: November 22, 2022, 10:30:23 PM »
I watch as my wife swaggers confidently into the ring, to face her mystery opponent in the match I arranged for her. She knows that she’s not likely to win, having never wrestled before, and she knows it’s a no-DQ 30 minute match with very little in the way of rules; so she’s expecting some pain too, having signed the contract knowing the punishment round stipulation if she loses. She’s fighting because she knows I will love every minute of it all.

What she doesn’t know, is just how much pain is in store for her..Nor just how vicious, large, and ruthless her opponent is. I feel kind of terrible about setting her up, but I know it’ll turn her on to get thrashed in front of me.

My wife is 5’7”, 140 pounds; athletic but curvy, thick in all the right places. It shows nicely as she slides into the ring, wearing a white t-shirt knotted above her belly, no bra, and tight black spandex short shorts beautifully accentuating her ass. Her cute feet are bare, showing off her bright red toenails. Her long, straight brown hair in a high ponytail. She’s done a little makeup too, with mascara. Wifey winks at me as she turns to face her opponent, and gasps in shock.

Her opponent, Sugar, is climbing into the opposite corner of the ring. A monster of a woman, Sugar is 6’2” and over 265 pounds. Wearing a black bodysuit, big black boots, and fingerless gloves, with sharp looking nails, she looks every inch the bruiser I was told she’d be.   Wifey looks like a lamb being led to the slaughter against this beast, but she puts on her game face and tries to look tough.

Noticing Sugar’s boots, she asks the ref why she has to be barefoot if the opponent has boots, saying her feet will be vulnerable to stomping. He says she chose the outfit she’s wearing, so she looks at me. I shrug sheepishly as she glares.

Sugar taunts her - “nice pedicure honey. Real fighters wear boots! You should have thought of that before you strutted in here like a stripper!” Wifey answers with a glare and a middle finger.

then the bell rings!!

With no time to argue, my wife goes on the attack, sprinting at Sugar, and catching her off guard with a knee to the gut. Sugar doubles over so wifey keeps up the pressure, pounding Sugar with forearms to the back. Sugar staggers against the ropes, covering her head. I can’t believe what I’m seeing, and I cheer wifey on to keep it up.

Wifey, getting confident, taunts Sugar as she lands a punch to the ribs. “I really thought you’d be tougher! Guess the outfit doesn’t make the fighter!” She then makes the mistake of lashing out with a bare foot to kick Sugar in the shin, yelping as her bare toe connects with the hard material of Sugar’s boot.

As she hops back, Sugar stands up, grinning evilly at my wife. “You just fucked up bigtime sweetie”. She grabs my wife by the ponytail, roughly wrenching her head and neck back as she screams out for the first (but not last) time from the pain.

My wife’s hands desperately claw at Sugar’s gloved ones trying to loosen the grip, but she just twists harder and pulls up, forcing my wife yelling in pain, onto her toes…and stomps the heel of her nasty boot down HARD on my wife’s injured foot.

Wifey shrieks in agony and drops to the mat as sugar lets go of her hair, holding her foot and rolling around on the ground, moaning in pain.

Sugar stomps down hard on my wife’s other foot, eliciting another scream from her, before opening up an unreal barrage of stomps & kicks all over wifey’s vulnerable body.  My wife is desperately trying to roll away from Sugar, yelping with each stomp.

“LET’S SEE YOU STAND AND FIGHT NOW BITCH!” Sugar roars at my wife as she delivers a brutal kick to her stomach. Wifey groans as her body involuntarily curls around Sugar’s leg.

Reaching down, Sugar grabs my wife’s face with both hands, roughly squeezing her gorgeous features as she leans in close “You’re going to beg me for mercy in front of your man now. You can count on it.” Wifey, still winded, manages to choke out “F-fuck you! Giant bitch!”

“Oh, still a tough girl huh?” Sugar laughs as she slaps my wife hard across the face, causing another pained cry as she falls onto the mat clutching her cheek now.

“This is where I start to have fun. Let’s see how flexible you are”. My wife is on her hands and knees when Sugar DROPS her whole body weight on my wife’s back, knocking her flat on her belly.

I start to feel a strange combination of sorry for my wife’s suffering mixed with incredible arousal as Sugar bends her in an absurdly vicious camel clutch - I didn’t even know my wife was that flexible! Maybe she isn’t, judging from the screams of pain and her feet kicking helplessly on the mat. I gasp audibly when Sugar sticks her fingers in wifey’s mouth and rips her mouth wide in a vicious fish hook camel clutch. I can see my wife flailing and hear her muffled screams, and I feel myself getting increasingly aroused.

Sugar whispers in my wife’s ear “done yet slut?” My wife gasps out “hell no!”. My mouth drops open in shock. Sugar slams wifey’s head on the mat, growling “we’ll see about that!”.

Sugar rips her to her feet by the hair, and proceeds to thrash my wife with an absolutely horrifying series of painful submission moves. Manhandling her barefoot opponent around the ring, Sugar goes to TOWN, first she picks wifey up, and SLAMS her down in half over her knee, with her toes pointed to the ground, a scream of pain ripping from my wife’s throat as  her back bends at an impossible angle. “SUBMIT!!” yells Sugar, “NO….” moans my wife.

Standing, I watch my wife’s bare feet stomp the mat and her mouth open in a scream, as Sugar wrenches wifey’s arm halfway up her back so viciously I thought it would break.

Sugar follows with a surfboard hold, with my wife on her knees, rolls her into a Mexican ceiling hold, tortures her arms in a Lotus Lock, and stomps on her bare feet some more. My wife is screaming her lungs out with each one of these attacks, but to her credit and my shock, she STILL hasn’t submitted! She IS screaming very loud though…and seems to be getting more panicked.

I shout some encouragement to my wife to keep fighting, when suddenly, the ref slips me a nightstick. Shocked, I stare at him, and he only nods in return. I know from the contract what can come next if I do this right.

Sugar drags my wife over by the hair, shaking her and telling her to submit in front of me “tell your man who the alpha bitch is, and maybe I’ll stop”. My wife is in a lot of pain, and there are tears in her eyes, but she shakes her head.

I use this moment to slip the nightstick to my wife through the ropes, and she doesn’t hesitate. Grabbing it, she whacks Sugar right in the pussy!

I’m stunned but let out an encouraging shout to wifey, as the beastly heel drops to the floor holding her crotch! Wifey does exactly what I would have expected, and begins smashing Sugar all over with the nightstick.

“HOW do you like this?! Big bad alpha bitch huh? I think I owe you some pain!” My wife is clearly weakened and in pain, but the anger is sexy, and I love that she still has some fight in her…especially with what I know is coming now. Sugar is just covering up trying to avoid damage as my wife rains down the nightstick….

My breath catches in my throat as I realize two women in masks, black bodysuits, and heavy boots have entered the ring. They both have fingerless gloves and sharp nails like Sugar. I open my mouth to tell my wife to look out, but it is already too late.

Together, the two women grab my wife by the ponytail mid swing and SLAM her down onto her back, where she hits with a SCREAM “w-what the fuck?! What is this?!” Wifey yells as she crawls back from the assailants.

The masked women are no-nonsense. They pounce like wildcats on my retreating wife. She struggles but is already injured, and they easily overpower her. “Get..OFF!!” My wife yells at them, but they simply manhandle her into position: face down, ass up, on her knees. One woman pins wifey’s arms behind her back in a double hammerlock, while the other woman presses my wife’s cheek into the mat, 1 hand on her face, and one gripping her ponytail with a death grip.

My wife is struggling but held immobile on her knees, her black spandex shorts stretched out in a lovely way over her butt. The masked women speak. “You fucked up BAD honey.” Says one “You’ll regret using that weapon sexy girl” says the other. They both laugh at her struggles. “You’re not going anywhere. You’re going to submit in front of your man.” My wife starts to whimper a little as she realizes how helpless she is at the moment, the first time she’s shown fear. Still on her knees, I notice her toes are pressed against the floor in a lovely, way. It must be straining for her.

Sugar gets to her feet, laughing at my helpless wife. “You see? Little athleisure girl. Real fighters wear boots. Gloves. Wrestling bodysuits. Clothes with some protection! Like my friends here. You have the audacity to come in here wearing that crop top and your little spandex booty shorts, with your pedicured bare feet touching my ring…and THEN you cheap shot me with a weapon?? Now you’re going to find out why you wear protective gear.”

As she says this, she walks behind my struggling and panicking wife, and kicks her legs open a little wider. “Enjoy, slut!” Sugar’s arm loops around as she BASHES my wife right in the crotch with the nightstick. “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCKKKKKKK!!!!” Screams wifey as the vicious low blow makes impact with zero way to defend herself, tears immediately start to run down her face as the heels all laugh. “Yeah, scream bitch” Sugar  hits Wifey in the crotch again. “Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!” Another scream, more tears, feet kicking helplessly in the struggle.

Sugar goes rapid fire, bashing my poor wife’s pussy repeatedly with the nightstick as she can do nothing but scream and cry. I’m frozen watching, mouth open, unable to look away. For the first (but not last) time, my wife pleads for mercy “please no more! Please! I get it I’m sorry!”

“Too late bitch. We’re not done here” comes the reply, to both my horror and my extreme excitement.

My wife continues to plead for mercy that is clearly not forthcoming. The laughing heels let her know that they’re about to go to town on her sexy ass.

Keeping her in that facedown kneeling pose, Sugar takes over the restraining & wrenching of wifey’s arms, while the two masked women engage in the latest torment - nail clawing.

My kneeling wife’s desperate screams echo off the walls of the Ring room, as the masked heels gleefully RAKE their nails SLOWLY down the back of my wife’s thick thighs, smooth calves, all the way down to her feet, where the two women DIG their claws into her soles, raking them nastily, and clawing the struggling jobber between her toes as well. Screaming doesn’t even do it justice - my wife is SHRIEKING, while the 3 horrible heels giggle at her agony..”INVEST IN A PAIR OF BOOTS ROOKIE!l” snarks one of the heels, “AAGHHHFUCKAAHHHHHH PLESESTOPNOMORE!!!” Is the only response my wife can give them.

While the two continue to torture her feet with their sharp nails, Sugar switches her grip to pin my wife’s wrists with a single hand, while her other hand’s sharp nails find the exposed skin of my wife’s lower back (thanks to the crop top), and begins scratching and clawing her there as well!!

I can’t believe what I’m seeing! My wife is squirming, struggling, shaking, but unable to break out of the face down kneeling pose these 3 brutal women have her in. Her face is tearstreaked, mascara running, her mouth alternating between incoherent screams and desperate pleas for mercy. Sharp nails are raking her legs, feet and back. They’re really delivering on this contract…

They finally relent for a moment, and Sugar even releases my wife’s arms, which drop limp by her sides as she falls forward to the mat on her stomach and curls up slightly on her side, sobbing & breathing heavily.

“I’m done. You made your point. I’ve had enough!” Wifey starts to crawl her way towards the ring ropes.

“Who the fuck gave you permission, bitch?” Sugar asks as she drags my sobbing wife back towards the middle of the ring by a foot. Lifting her tearstreaked face towards me, she tells wifey to admit defeat to me. We make eye contact, and she seems to gain some resolve. “No.”

I’m astounded. I know they’re just going to make her beg again, so is she doing this for me?? Or her pride??

Her screams begin again (starting to become slightly hoarse!) as Sugar suddenly locks in a vicious one-legged Boston crab! Bending my wife nearly in half, Sugar touches wifey’s toes to the back of her head,  - I had no idea she was this flexible - while she desperately pounds the mat.

Not to be outdone, the masked heels join Sugar. One of them puts her thick boot on my Wife’s free toes (the non-Boston crab side) and starts GRINDING them under the heel, eliciting fresh howls of agony from her.

The other one goes around to the other side, crouching in front of her sobbing face, and locks an insane mandible claw on her! My wife’s screams and struggles become more intense (and more muffled!) as her weakened arms ineffectually flail at her attackers.

They let her go once again, and she curls up in the fetal position, fully crying and barely able to speak.

Looming over my crying wife, the 3 heels don’t look anywhere close to finished. My heart is racing with a combination of guilt and excitement, wondering what they have planned for her next. There’s still plenty of time.

My wife manages to stop sobbing for a moment,  still in the fetal position, looking up at her tormentors “ok ok, I get it, I shouldn’t have used the weapon. Please no more! I can’t take it! I submit!”

Sugar laughs. “You don’t get it honey. The rules say your submission only counts if we accept it. And I don’t yet” with that, she grabs my wife, sits her up, and traps her arms in a cruel lotus lock using her tree-trunk sized legs. Wifey’s screams start again as she frantically struggles, kicking her legs in pain. Sugar makes matters worse, grabbing her ponytail in one hand and arching her neck. My wife’s screams are pitiful, but so hot.

Not to be outdone, the two masked women seize the opportunity to inflict more cruelty on my beaten and helpless wife. Each grabs a foot, evil looks in their eyes. They show her their claws, hovering over her feet. My wife’s struggles intensify. “No no no no! Not that! Please not that again!”

The two masked heels DIG their claws into my wife’s feet, working their nails between her toes, trying to inflict maximum agony. It works. My wife’s screams reach a new pitch, as tears run down her face, helpless to stop the assault on her feet and toes. “AGHHHHHBBBBHPLEASENOOPLEASEEEEEE!!!”

Laughing with glee, the heels only try harder to hurt my wife the louder she screams. My wife’s sexy feet are covered in scratch marks. The masked women continue to DIG their nails between her toes as she thrashes and squirms. “We told you rookie. BOOTS! Don’t fucking forget it!” All my wife can do in response is continue to cry hysterically “pleasepleasePLEASEPLEAASEPLEEEAAASE! STOP STOP STOP! I’M BEGGING YOU!!”

“Nope. You’re gonna keep taking it, slut!”

I watch as they continue to brutalize my sexy, scantily clad wife. The punishment continues at a dizzying pace. The 3 heels play with my wife like a toy, moving her from position to position, utilizing creative submissions that wonderfully show off her body. She can’t stop them, and all she can do is scream and cry, her voice getting hoarse and increasingly more desperate. They twist her limbs, bend her back, pull her hair, throw her around, smother her….I’ve never seen torture like this in a wrestling ring. All the while they continue to attack her feet as well. My wife’s face is streaked with her running mascara from her tears. Which only seems to incite the heels to further violence. I can’t get enough, and wonder what is going to happen to her next.

My wife is a wreck. Lying in a twisted heap at the feet of the 3 sadistic heels, her whole body is shaking with sobs as she cries hysterically. “Please….PLEASE Let me submit!! I didn’t sign up for this!”

More laughter all around. “You did, dumb bitch. Maybe read the contract next time!” I myself did read the contract, and am exploding with excitement of what might come next. If I’m right, Sugar’s terms of surrender will work out nicely!!

The bell rings!

Ref says “time is up, but the rules state the match has not ended, as we don’t have a winner by accepted submission! The match will continue until we do!” My wife is terrified, “please, let me surrender, I’ll do anything!”

Sugar yanks my wife to her feet by the ponytail. Looming menacingly over her as she stands on shaky legs, cowering, Sugar almost gently undoes wifey’s ponytail, letting her long brown hair cascade down.

Suddenly grabbing two fistfuls of my wife’s hair, Sugar knees her in the stomach, and yanks her face in, kissing my wife HARD and aggressively, pushing an invasive tongue into her mouth and roughly exploring. I’m instantly hard as a rock watching this.

My wife is too stunned and helpless to do anything, so she just kinda takes it. As Sugar breaks off the kiss, she STOMPS hard on my wife’s poor foot again, sending her screeching to the floor and writhing in pain.

“Tell you what rookie skank. I almost believe you. I have a condition for your surrender, but I need to hear you scream a little louder first!”

Sugar grabs my wife for her horrifying finisher - PINUP STRONG! Interlocking her booted tree trunk legs with my wife’s thick thighs and bare feet, she grabs my wife’s arms and flips her upside down. With Sugar’s legs extended, my wife is essentially completely trapped in a pretzel upside down, with her ankles and knees under crushing pressure, while her arms and shoulders are being torn from their sockets backwards. She can’t even struggle, all she can do is SCREAM.

Scream she does - I can see the veins in my wife’s neck as she wails. “AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE LET ME DOWN!!!” With Sugar’s immense strength, she can keep her there all day.

Not to be left out, Sugar’s masked henchwomen move in. One grabs my wife’s huge nipples through her tattered crop top, yanking away from Sugar, causing my wife a fresh wave of agonized screaming. The other executes a demonic crotch claw on my upside down wife, digging her claws into wifey’s pussy through the unprotective spandex.

My wife’s screams are so loud the building sounds full. Her pleas for mercy are so hot, and I still can’t believe she’s doing this for me, even as she begs for it to stop.

Finally, after an eternity of continued pleading, Sugar drops my thoroughly destroyed, beaten and humiliated wife back to the mat. There she lays, crying hysterically.

Sugar finally offers the deal. “Here’s how it’s going to work you cheap shotting whore. Your man is going to come into the ring, and you’re going to suck him off in front of everyone, to MY satisfaction like a good little slut. You will also sign a contract to participate in future matches. You do both, I’ll let you submit, and we can head off to your punishment round.”

I can tell my wife wants to argue at the mention of the punishment round, but at this point she knows what’s in the contract and is so desperate to get out of the ring, she’s not thinking straight (big mistake). She merely nods.

I get into the ring practically shaking with excitement. The heels hold my wife on her knees as I approach, her body still shaking with agony & exhaustion. As Sugar shoves the contract in her face, Wifey looks at me with resignation. “I hope you’re at least enjoying this” I can only nod and grin in response as she signs another match agreement.

Without further ado, Sugar shoves her at me, and my wife eagerly takes off my pants and begins to suck me off. Sugar after a few seconds grabs the back of her head and  shoves her face into my crotch, making my wife choke sputter and gag on my cock.

As if this wasn’t enough, Sugar makes evil eye contact with me as she reaches between my wifey’s kneeling legs. With 2 sharp fingers, she finds my wife’s pussy, and cruelly PINCHES it between 2 nails, while keeping my wife’s mouth firmly in place on my cock.

The agony of this pussy pinch causes a SCREAM to rip from wifey’s throat, but unable to pull away, she is screaming around my cock down her throat, eyes closed, tears pouring down her face. It’s too much - I explode down her throat, blasting my whole load from this incredible match into her mouth.

Gagging and choking, my wife mercifully, finally, passes out. Sugar allows her to fall back, splatting onto the mat.

As the crowd cheers, a stretcher takes my unconscious wife away to prepare for the punishment round. Sugar pats me on the back-“good job fella.You and the boys be back here tomorrow morning for the dungeon viewing room. We have to get her cleaned up and ready for you.”

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Sexy Wife Brutalized and Destroyed In the Ring
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 10:34:44 PM »
Cruel! Thank you for sharing this report of your wife's fight. Could you watch the punishment round as well or did you get footage of that one? How bad were your wifi's injuries that evening?

Offline Bob35

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 11:15:31 PM »
Didn’t get to see how bad her injuries were cuz they took her away for the punishment round. But I did get to go watch the next morning. Here it is. Boy it was bad.

Punishment round:

I walk into the viewing room with the guys, which seems to feature a 1-way mirror. When I see what is on the other side, I can barely contain my anticipation.

In the middle of a dank dungeon room, my wife is chained with her arms overhead, high enough to have her on the balls of her beautiful bare feet. Her toenail polish has been re-done to give her white toes, her face is cleaned up with makeup reapplied, her long brown hair flowing free, and she is wearing the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. A clingy pink satin babydoll lingerie, the barely-there straps on her shoulders holding the clingy material to her body. It comes down just to the top of her thighs, so I can see the hint of the tiny pink g-string they’ve put on her as the only other garment besides this bit of form fitting satin. So much of her creamy white skin is visible, especially since the lingerie has hardly any back. I’ve never seen my wife look so sexy. Her head hangs, unconscious.

That changes suddenly, as an extremely loud alarm sound blasts out into the room, and my wife snaps awake, startled and looking around frantically. She starts to tug at her chains without success, moving around on her toes to see her surroundings. Looking down at herself she see the lingerie on her body, “are you fucking kidding me? What is this now??!”

“It’s what I wanted you to wear sweetie. I think you look…GREAT” growls Sugar as she swaggers into the room, with no less than FOUR (4) masked women accompanying her, one of whom is pushing a cart loaded with nasty looking weapons and items As they surround my utterly helpless wife.

My wife’s eyes go wide with fear, before an angry look crosses her face. She scoffs at Sugar “You always need help huh? Afraid to fight me one on one?! Can’t say I blame you”

*SLAP!!*

Sugar smacks my wife across the face so hard I gasp. Her head turns as she yelps  in pain. “That’s all you got? Whatever bitch, there’s nothing you can do to me that you didn’t do to me already yesterday.” Sugar laughs at my wife’s bravado. “I’m impressed with your spirit slut girl. Thought you’d have learned your lesson by now. But you’re wrong about 2 things - this isn’t a fight this time…and you have NO idea what we’re about to do to you, whore. Your husband and friends are all watching too - behind that wall. We’re gonna give them a SHOW!”

And with that, one of the masked women steps up behind my tiptoe-standing chained wife, driving a cruel fist right into her kidney. My wife shrieks in pain, twisting frantically in her chains. “I think I owe you something bitch” Sugar says, lashing out with a boot and kicking my poor wife right in the shin. She throws her head back, HOWLING in agony, still on her tiptoes with nowhere to go.

One of the women hands out leather truncheon clubs to the others, perfect weapons as they won’t cause visible damage, but they do hurt like hell. My wife’s eyes go wide again momentarily before they close in pain, screaming as the 5 brutal heels all attack her simultaneously. Two of them start beating her outstretched arms with the clubs, two start attacking her beautiful legs, walloping her knees, shins and feet; while Sugar alternates between smashing my wife’s spine and stomach with her club.

My wife’s defiance and pride immediately melts away, her screams echoing around the chamber as she frantically twists this way and that, with absolutely no way to escape her tormentors. The screams turn to sobs, tears running down her face as they continue to pummel her beautiful body. The heels are all laughing at her and taunting her as they rain down blow after blow, loving the sounds of her screams and the sight of her twisting and thrashing in her chains (we all are!)

They finally relent for a moment, my wife’s head hanging limply, her whole body shaking with sobs, unable to fall to the ground due to her chains. “P-please….I can’t. Please I submit!” The heels all start cracking up, and Sugar slaps her again. “Dumb slut, there’s no submission here. This ends when we want it to, or in 2 days, whichever comes first. Keep screaming and begging though! Maybe you’ll convince me!”

Sugar grabs my wife roughly by the chin, and spits right in her beautiful face, the spit mixing in with her tears. What she does next takes my breath away…

Sugar grins at my immobile wife, straining with her arms overhead. Slowly, she slides her clawed hand down my wife’s lingerie-clad front, as she whimpers and pleads. She suddenly grabs my wife’s pussy with her nails, DIGGING them in and pinching it, with nothing to protect her but a tiny strip of satin thong.

The squeal of pain from wifey is like nothing I’ve ever heard. She’s really shrieking, threshing and twisting around to try and escape her cruel tormentor, as Sugar and the heels all laugh at her pain. Sugar continues to claw my helpless wife’s pussy for an unbelievable 2 full minutes!

“PLEASEPLEASEWHHYAHSTOPPLEASESUGARAIIEEEEEEEEEHELPSOMEONEAHGODPLEAESEEEEEE!” My wife’s incoherent screams and cries are amazing, her begging so hot. Tears are flowing freely down her face, her whole body shaking violently, and Sugar mercilessly continues the pussy claw until my wife finally passes out from the torture.

The crowd is going nuts in the viewing room, everyone wants more. “Torture that bitch! Don’t let up!”

The heels bring out several large buckets of freezing water. One is thrown directly into wifey’s face to wake her up, which she does, sputtering and coughing.

Offline Bob35

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 04:08:44 AM »
I walk into the viewing room with the guys, which seems to feature a 1-way mirror. When I see what is on the other side, I can barely contain my anticipation.

In the middle of a dank dungeon room, my wife is chained with her arms overhead, high enough to have her on the balls of her beautiful bare feet. Her toenail polish has been re-done to give her white toes, her face is cleaned up with makeup reapplied, her long brown hair flowing free, and she is wearing the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. A clingy pink satin babydoll lingerie, the barely-there straps on her shoulders holding the clingy material to her body. It comes down just to the top of her thighs, so I can see the hint of the tiny pink g-string they’ve put on her as the only other garment besides this bit of form fitting satin. So much of her creamy white skin is visible, especially since the lingerie has hardly any back. I’ve never seen my wife look so sexy. Her head hangs, unconscious.

That changes suddenly, as an extremely loud alarm sound blasts out into the room, and my wife snaps awake, startled and looking around frantically. She starts to tug at her chains without success, moving around on her toes to see her surroundings. Looking down at herself she see the lingerie on her body, “are you fucking kidding me? What is this now??!”

“It’s what I wanted you to wear sweetie. I think you look…GREAT” growls Sugar as she swaggers into the room, with no less than FOUR (4) masked women accompanying her, one of whom is pushing a cart loaded with nasty looking weapons and items As they surround my utterly helpless wife.

My wife’s eyes go wide with fear, before an angry look crosses her face. She scoffs at Sugar “You always need help huh? Afraid to fight me one on one?! Can’t say I blame you”

*SLAP!!*

Sugar smacks my wife across the face so hard I gasp. Her head turns as she yelps  in pain. “That’s all you got? Whatever bitch, there’s nothing you can do to me that you didn’t do to me already yesterday.” Sugar laughs at my wife’s bravado. “I’m impressed with your spirit slut girl. Thought you’d have learned your lesson by now. But you’re wrong about 2 things - this isn’t a fight this time…and you have NO idea what we’re about to do to you, whore. Your husband and friends are all watching too - behind that wall. We’re gonna give them a SHOW!”

And with that, one of the masked women steps up behind my tiptoe-standing chained wife, driving a cruel fist right into her kidney. My wife shrieks in pain, twisting frantically in her chains. “I think I owe you something bitch” Sugar says, lashing out with a boot and kicking my poor wife right in the shin. She throws her head back, HOWLING in agony, still on her tiptoes with nowhere to go.

One of the women hands out leather truncheon clubs to the others, perfect weapons as they won’t cause visible damage, but they do hurt like hell. My wife’s eyes go wide again momentarily before they close in pain, screaming as the 5 brutal heels all attack her simultaneously. Two of them start beating her outstretched arms with the clubs, two start attacking her beautiful legs, walloping her knees, shins and feet; while Sugar alternates between smashing my wife’s spine and stomach with her club.

My wife’s defiance and pride immediately melts away, her screams echoing around the chamber as she frantically twists this way and that, with absolutely no way to escape her tormentors. The screams turn to sobs, tears running down her face as they continue to pummel her beautiful body. The heels are all laughing at her and taunting her as they rain down blow after blow, loving the sounds of her screams and the sight of her twisting and thrashing in her chains (we all are!)

They finally relent for a moment, my wife’s head hanging limply, her whole body shaking with sobs, unable to fall to the ground due to her chains. “P-please….I can’t. Please I submit!” The heels all start cracking up, and Sugar slaps her again. “Dumb slut, there’s no submission here. This ends when we want it to, or in 2 days, whichever comes first. Keep screaming and begging though! Maybe you’ll convince me!”

Sugar grabs my wife roughly by the chin, and spits right in her beautiful face, the spit mixing in with her tears. What she does next takes my breath away…

Sugar grins at my immobile wife, straining with her arms overhead. Slowly, she slides her clawed hand down my wife’s lingerie-clad front, as she whimpers and pleads. She suddenly grabs my wife’s pussy with her nails, DIGGING them in and pinching it, with nothing to protect her but a tiny strip of satin thong.

The squeal of pain from wifey is like nothing I’ve ever heard. She’s really shrieking, threshing and twisting around to try and escape her cruel tormentor, as Sugar and the heels all laugh at her pain. Sugar continues to claw my helpless wife’s pussy for an unbelievable 2 full minutes!

“PLEASEPLEASEWHHYAHSTOPPLEASESUGARAIIEEEEEEEEEHELPSOMEONEAHGODPLEAESEEEEEE!” My wife’s incoherent screams and cries are amazing, her begging so hot. Tears are flowing freely down her face, her whole body shaking violently, and Sugar mercilessly continues the pussy claw until my wife finally passes out from the torture.

The crowd is going nuts in the viewing room, everyone wants more. “Torture that bitch! Don’t let up!”

The heels bring out several large buckets of freezing water. One is thrown directly into wifey’s face to wake her up, which she does, sputtering and coughing. “please! Please stop Sugar! Please no more!!!!" She's sobbing, makeup running. One of the heels stomps on her poor bare toes "SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT". My wife screams in agony, briefly standing on 1 bare foot.

Suddenly, the chains go slack, and my wife drops to her knees instantly, her whole body shuddering as she sobs on her knees, with her arms still chained above her head. "please..please.."

One of the other women slams a bucket of ice water down in front of the crying, lingerie clad defeated barefoot jobber. Frantic, my wife keeps sobbing and begging. One of the heels grabs her by the luscious brown hair, and shoves her head into the bucket.

I watch with excitement as her body is bent over, still on her knees, as she struggles helplessly with 2 women holding her head under water. She bucks and thrashes to no avail. Finally, they yank her out of the water by the hair, as she spits up water, gasping & screaming.

Positioning my poor wife over the bucket again, she frantically pleads with them to stop and let her go, not even noticing that Sugar has put on a LARGE strap-on dildo, and is standing behind her like a predator.

A scream louder than any we've heard so far RIPS from my wife's throat as Sugar suddenly, and unceremoniously grabs wifey's hips, and jams the strap-on into my wife's never-before-fucked asshole. She starts pumping furiously, fucking my wife in the ass like a prison shower. My wife is SCREAMING, tears running down her face as she struggles, but with her arms chained, she can do nothing to stop Sugar.

To make it worse, as Sugar continues to destroy wifey's asshole, two heels resume rapidly dunking her head under water. My poor wife can scarcely catch her breath as the vicious women cruelly dunk her head in and out of the freezing water, while the mammoth woman behind her continues to ravage her asshole.

That still leaves two heels with nothing to do, and not to be outdone they immediately begin CLAWING my wife sadistically on her exposed back, while Sugar continues to destroy her asshole, and the other women continue to dunk her head.

Her entire body is convulsing, hysteria and agony on her face every time they raise her from the bucket. This torture is insane. Watching as this beastly woman rapes my wife in the ass, her arms being torn from their sockets by the chain, half drowned by two accomplices and having her smooth skin ripped at by two other sadistic women, I don't know how she can even survive this. Finally, on a pull out, we see she has again fallen unconscious. Sugar ceases her assault, as do the other 4 women, and my wife hangs limply in her chains, still kneeling but unconscious.

Smelling salts and a slap to her wet face wake her back up, and the tears and begging immediately resume. "SUGAR PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE YOU WIN PLEASE JUST STOP!"

"I KNOW I WON YOU DUMB WHORE, THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE! The chains go tight again, yanking my wife back to her tiptoes with a screech.

Sugar grabs a tazer off the cart and begins to zap my wife with it. Fresh screams escape the battered woman as she convulses violently from the tazer. Two other women grab cattle prods, and they explore my wife's body zapping her everywhere as she sobs, twists, shakes, and pleads for mercy. No part of her is spared - her pussy, her freshly destroyed asshole, her feet, her tits, her armpits, even her face are all subject to bolts of cruel electricity. I'm hard as a rock watching her be brutalized like this.

A loud SNAP echoes through the room=, mingling with another agonized shriek from my wife. One of the heels has produced a bullwhip, and begun to whip my wife's lingerie-covered back with it. Oh man....this is going to be good!

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 09:24:26 AM »
Bob, thank you for sharing this and please continue. Curious how long the punishment round takes and how it ends for your wife. I fear that sex with your wife is out of scope for a long time.