News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Melody's Tryout (mixed, inc)

• 3 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Melody's Tryout (mixed, inc)
« on: November 24, 2022, 06:51:40 PM »
[Assumed this went here, due to incest themes, otherwise it's a mixed match between a father and daughter; if that isn't your thing consider this a disclaimer.]

Tough Love: Melody's Tryout
By Stone Kidman

Melody and her father were on their knees in the start position while her mother Janet held the video camera with one hand as she counted down from ten. The eighteen year old brunette had her slender 5'04" and 123 pound body clad in a snug fitting blue swimsuit, with black stripes down the side. Scott, likewise wearing their family colors, had on a royal blue speedo with black stripes going up his hips; it went well with his athletic 5'11" and 170 pound physique. Even Melody had to admire her father was in great shape for a forty six year old man. Melody was reminded this was her third attempt at passing her parent's tryout, when her mother told them to begin. The teen and her father locked up, he quickly wrapped his arm around Melody's neck and twisted her onto her side with a headlock; pinning her against the grey rubber gym mat they were on. The brunette grunted while her dad maneuvered Melody into a rear headscissors.

Melody gasped and shut her own thighs when she felt her father rubbing her pussy over her swimsuit. "Do you want to submit, sweetie," Janet asked her daughter while the teen grunted after the dad stepped up the pressure on the headscissors. "She’s too stubborn to give up already," Scott said while Melody tried to wiggle out. She fought like an animal caught in a trap, especially when her father moved one hand up to grope her firm 32C cups.

Melody had a momentary sigh of relief after she slipped free of her father’s thighs before grunting in frustration when he pulled her back with a quick handful of the teen's dark brown hair. The brunette had her face pushed against her father’s package after he crossed his ankles to squeeze his daughter's head again.

"That’s cheating," Melody grunted, as she once more tried to separate the older man’s toned runner's legs. Despite her muffled words, the mom cheerily reminded her daughter that a three second hair pull was permitted. The teen slapped his hip as she tried to give her dad a wedgie before he jokingly asked if his daughter was trying to tap out. She made a mumbled grunt that sounded like an explicative when Scott pulled the crotch of his daughters swimsuit to the side so he could probe a digit into her snatch.

"She’s wet," he said over his shoulder, chuckling to his wife who recorded the duo wrestling from a metal folding chair only a few feet away. Janet told Scott how wrestling her husband always turned her on too, when the teen attempted to grab her older man’s wrist; to pull his hand from between her legs. He clenched her hand so their fingers were entwined, like a single test of strength. Scott used the leverage to roll over so he had his daughter trapped under his ass.

“Just like your brother,” Janet sighed. Melody tried to kick up at her dad when he caught the teen’s legs. After trapping her in a reverse matchbook pin, the dad released their test of strength before he resumed his finger banging from earlier.

“Oh, was that a tap,” the dad asked playfully. It took a few seconds of Melody failing to buck her father off before she slapped the mat. He stood, after Janet acknowledged the submission, and took a sip from a water bottle while they both waited for the teen to catch her breath. Melody angrily brushed off her fathers extended hand, to offer to help her up, before getting to her feet.

“You know what to do,“ her mother said stoically, half her face hidden behind the camera. The daughter paused a few seconds, panting from exertion. Melody had a nasty word on the tip of her tongue she wanted to say but knew her dad would have a retort about his daughter’s breath smelling like his ass, since this wasn’t the first time she’s had her nose up his back door, when the teen finally pulled down the straps and wiggled out of her swimsuit.

She stood nude, her perky nipples stiff in the air conditioned basement as the mother told them both to get back on their knees. Despite being a smartass, her father was all business. He reminded his daughter what would happen if she lost again. She found it disgusting, having to blow her father after each loss, but the mother strenuously reaffirmed that it was so the daughter knew what to expect. How, if she ever refused to finish off the winner, they’d be labeled as sore losers and would not only be disqualified but banned from any future family fights. The mother reminded the daughter they were doing this because she wanted to join, since they could earn more money by competing as a foursome and that her older brother had been facesat by Janet six times before he finally won his tryout match.

When they were ready, Janet told them to begin, only this time Melody was faster; brushing past her father's attempt to get her in another headlock. The teen wrapped herself around the older man like a python. She stretched her legs straight out to squeeze him in a body scissors as she locked her arms around his throat.

“Got you now,” she let herself say. It had been the first time Melody ever really had her father trapped and she let her excitement overcome her defenses until the teen let out a surprised yelp. Scott had grabbed a handful of the teen’s shoulder length hair and flipped Melody over his shoulder with one great big tug. He had been genuflecting, not quite at his feet but high enough so the impact of the brunette slamming into the mat had knocked the wind out of her briefly.

Scott fell across her chest and pinned one of Melody's hands to the mat while scissoring her other arm. She tried to buck him off when Scott began sucking on her nipple. When she arched up to try and throw him off, he kept her wrist pinned with his left hand while his right slid between her legs.

"Don't forget, it's best two out of three," Janet reminded her daughter, "or the first one to force an orgasm wins so if you tap out or cum you still lose."

“What’s it going to be, sweetheart,” her dad said, lifting his mouth briefly from Melody’s tit. “You going to fight back or let daddy finger you like a slut in the backseat of his car.” Melody moaned as her father’s expert fingers felt amazing but she was able to slip her arm free of his scissors and grab his briefs.

“Ugh, fuck,“ he exclaimed after the teen gave her dad a wedgie. She yanked hard enough that her dad lost his grip on Melody’s other hand. The teen tugged her dad off with a handful of his hair before she was able to pin him with a breast smother.

“How you like that,“ Melody growled until her mother reminded her daughter she had to let go of her father's hair, since it had been nearly ten seconds. When she did, the older man pulled the teen off his face with a handful of her long hair and pinned Melody against the mat. He had one forearm choking the brunette while keeping a knee between his daughters thighs so he could finger Melody.

Her moans were garbled due to his choking; she clutched his strong arm as she tried to breathe before the teen’s body shook from the powerful orgasm. Melody’s arms flopped to her side as her dad sat up while the teen took big gasps of air.

“You did better, pumpkin,” Scott said to his daughter. He reassuringly patted the teen on her bare thigh as he slowly stood up, likewise breathing deeply from the exertion.

“She gave you a run for your money this time,“ Janet said with a snide smile.

“She’s almost ready,“ he said, picking up a towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead and chest. “If she had that smother locked in tighter she could’ve won a round…I almost tapped.” The couple shared a smile before Janet reminded her daughter of her last remaining duty.

Melody sulked slightly before she got up only to kneel in front of her father after Scott took his wife’s place by sitting on the steel folding chair. The teen pulled down the waistband of the older man’s briefs, his erect cock sprang up like a jack in the box, as both parents stood silently and watched. Janet focused the video camera to zoom in on her daughter’s lips as Melody sucked on the puffy tip. The teen made loud slurping noises as she jacked her father’s eight inch organ. Scott leaned back and moaned, content to let his daughter finish him off as fast as possible.

“Use your tits,” Janet said. Melody suddenly stopped, looking up at her mother confused, before she realized what Janet meant. The teen cupped her perky breasts together around Scott’s sausage and pumped her orbs up and down while she also basted the head with her tongue; like licking a lollipop.

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum,” Scott exclaimed. By now, Melody knew to catch her fathers load in her mouth, that this would be customary in a normal match. When he was done, she spat his seed out into the palm of her hand to show it wasn't fake, while the older man sighed with relief.

“Good,” Janet said before pushing STOP on the video camera. “That’ll play well on our family fight page,” the brunette said. Later, after Melody finished her shower so her father could take his turn, she came over to where her mother sat at the lone computer desk. Her family couldn’t afford multiple computers and tablets let alone a home with two full bathrooms.

“See,” Janet said after she felt her daughter, clad only in a bathrobe, who leaned over the chair she sat in while the older woman uploaded the video onto their family fight page. It was an encrypted site run by the rich freaks, who pay to fight poor people like Melody’s family, to keep everyone updated.

“They’re really excited after seeing your tryout matches,” Janet said. Melody’s nose turned up at the vulgar comments people were leaving on the pics and video of her spar matches with Scott.

*Can’t wait to tie her up in a pretzel.

*I bet she’ll look good when I have her folded up on the mat.

*Mmm would love that tight ass sitting on my face.

“They’re already starting a bidding war to be the first to challenge our family once you’re ready,” Janet said. Melodys jaw dropped that people were offering almost forty thousand dollars for the chance to wrestle her.

“Your fathers been going easy on you,“ her mother continued. “Some of these guys will try to fuck you on the mat, since anything pleasureful is permitted to force an orgasm; including anal stimulation.”

Melody found her pussy getting wet at the thought of some rich gym bro pinning her down and pounding her on the mat. “Remember,” Janet said, “you can’t submit if your opponent has a sexual hold on you in a nude round, since it’s all or nothing.” The teen had been given the decision to join the family fight team, since she had finished high school. Janet had trained Melody how to wrestle and even apply pleasurable holds, but until she was able to beat her father in a sexfight, she wasn't permitted to compete in sanctioned matches.

It was how her older brother Pete paid for college; Scott and Janet had met at a sexfight club and continued to compete while Melody and her brother grew up. It was after Janet offered her son a spot on the team when they were offered larger sums of money. Melody was shocked to  learn how much wealthy people enjoyed beating up *common folk*, as they called her family.

Melody told her mother she’d do more cardio training in the morning and excused herself to bed. Janet gave her daughter a wry smile before the teen lingered past her parents bedroom. She saw her dad stepping out of the shower; he was still erect and Melody could suddenly taste his cum again.

She went off to her bedroom and locked the door before she dove on the bed and shoved two fingers into her snatch. The men saying those gross things made her picture what it would be like a wrestling all of them and how they’d all try to finger or fuck her. Melody bit her fist so her parents wouldn’t hear her moan as she came once again. Her clit was still sensitive as she swirled her fingers over it, wondering how many guys would want *her to sit on their face. Melody remembered her mom telling her how that’s how she met her dad, that most guys liked letting girls win because they would get off on women riding their tongues.

She came again and hoped next time she could beat her dad; at least once, so they could both wrestle naked in front of her mother. Melody saw how jealous her mom got while her father pinned and fingered her. The teen hoped she could facesit her dad in front of her mom; *just once*, she thought as her fingers pumped in and out, before she came hard and promptly fell asleep in her robe, on top of the covers.

[I had in mind for a sequel Janet conscripting the older brother to have a more aggressive match with Melody, since she thinks her father is going too easy on the teen and needs to toughen her up. If there isn't any interest I probably won't bother but I encourage you to leave feedback, whether positive or negative. I worry I wasn't clear on the motivation so let me know if any of it was confusing.]
Stone

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Re: Melody's Tryout (mixed, inc)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »
One thing I've learned from being on this board for over a decade. Write for yourself. You'll have fans and haters. Don't let either influence you to much. Write for you and you'll find that SOMEONE on this site appreciates it. Everyone has kinks and there is a kink for everyone. All fiction, so write on.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 08:35:06 PM »
Go ahead with the sequel you had in mind.
Then progress either to the final tryout of the daughter with her father, or go straight to a family vs family match.
I'd like this poor family to win some matches, as they certainly need to buy a couple of tablets for the kids...
And do not forget that at some point, this free-thinking wife may feel like taking her daughter one peg or two, in an all-in fight!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 10:53:45 PM »
One thing I've learned from being on this board for over a decade. Write for yourself. You'll have fans and haters. Don't let either influence you to much. Write for you and you'll find that SOMEONE on this site appreciates it. Everyone has kinks and there is a kink for everyone. All fiction, so write on.

I agree with this sentiment. Some writers I do not care for at all, some pique my interest but don't fully meet what I was hoping for, and others seem to know what I want even though I have never expressed my thoughts. Now Stone, this story was good but didn't meet many of my hopes; however, many of your stories seem to be written for me. I usually don't comment either way but it seemed you were having doubts. I think this could be a great series.