News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Carli and Kate’s dinner battle with Dapper

• 15 Replies

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Carli and Kate’s dinner battle with Dapper
« on: November 25, 2022, 08:25:20 PM »
Dapper invites Carli and Katie to dinner.

He secretly hops for desert we will again engage in a nasty maybe messy fight

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Re: Carli and Kate’s dinner battle with Dapper
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 03:29:18 AM »
I must dress for this please personal msg me hints baby

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 04:07:58 AM »
I enter red nails and lips hoping to last Dappers standards, am I good enough to be worthy hair extensions over $800 at the beauty parlour for the look. All day my slit has got warmer and I hope I am worthy,  knowing he likes a hair pull I thought the extensions were worth it.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 04:17:26 AM by Katiex »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 04:15:46 AM »
I am so nervous, what if Kate is sexier, he prefers here he knows I have e never beaten her the pressure.

I walk in terrified Dapper will be disappointed, I am so wet my womanhood is soaked.  I spent all day preparing my body no doubt Kate did too. What if he wanted skirts or dresses, I hope not to disappoint him.

Kate’s hair the bitch she has to have hair extensions, have I been out done, how could she I hate how she always out thinks me.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 04:20:09 AM by CarliCF »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 04:56:19 AM »
I see Carli’s whip mine concealed but I admit to having it, although I may shove hers somewhere painful later tonight.

I say ok Dapper, we both have to let you feel us for concealed weapons, I stand facing a wall arms raised do what you have to do babe making sure you see my tight arse.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 05:07:20 AM by Katiex »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 04:59:21 AM »
Grrrr that bitch out fought me now out smarts me again, I too line up next to Katie, hands like hers above my head arse out fuck I hope he checks my crotch, suspecting he may check hers and mine at the same time. Seeing her look at Kate’s hair those fucking extensions bitch your lucky I don’t rip them straight out now. I wore string perfume but Kates is a tad more powerful can I never beat this bitch. grrrrrrr

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 05:01:42 AM »
We both want him to feel our leather clad bodies, I made sure I am warm to the touch, it is driving me wild who does he want me or her.

I move my body sexily flicking my hair anything to use my feminine charm to get his attention over Carli.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 05:06:49 AM by Katiex »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 05:04:39 AM »
It seems like an eternity we let Dapper move up behind us both begging to use this as an excuse to let him grope us, I see Katie moving sensually I too try to match her, hete I am fighting for his attention with a woman who has always beaten me, I get so between the legs knowing I have to compete.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 05:06:06 AM by CarliCF »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2022, 05:13:20 AM »
Still arms spread above my head legs open frisk us babe.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2022, 05:17:27 AM »
Ns y we will wrestle on command but maybe an entree and some wines first surely you want some foreplsy, my vag wiggled as your caressed it.

Would you like us two to sit one on each side of you.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2022, 05:20:09 AM »
Yes Carli the dumb bitch is right let’s sit and trash talk, let’s do it with drinks and entree we may even spill some on each other sweetie would you like that Dapper, I think you should be hard for us when we finally enter the battle arena.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2022, 05:23:14 AM »
The messier the food the better don’t you agree Katie her sexy grin seals the messy food, cocktails dear. As we sit and caress a knee each.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 05:23:57 AM by CarliCF »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2022, 06:20:43 AM »
I strut your the table, Dear Sir and bitches, I am Cara one of the waitresses these two requested for tonight, i Gove you all three a Mojito and serve the messy chicken…..Oh sweetie neither these two or I are vegetarian we have all eaten our share of meat…..unaware at this point if you knew your Katie drive me over the edge in our most recent fight her mouth and tongue relentlessly working my sex.

The girls requested red wine, the chefs special chicken with cream on the side dish….. with an excess of cream…. seeing them both live their tongues for your visual pleasure. I know Carli can take a hit and it is clear both women are here to conquer the other not just in battle but to beat the other woman every way possible.

A thought from a comment someone else once made GREAT MATCH UP!! Both you sexy ladies look vicious, blonde vs black, one looks innocent and one looks like she has a cauldron brewing and I wouldn't want to know what's in it!!n Even you dear sir wpuld think Carli can hold her own, you must have hot thoughts that it might be close but is this tough blonde outclassed.

I leave a large cream and chocolate cake in front of you, it will just be here a moment…l i singer.

My assistant carries out some sticky shots, 24 of them all rich colours, blues, red purple.

We also leave you each three Black Russian cocktails, all triple strength.

Every movement they make is for your shear enjoyment.

I see them caress you snd state daggers at each other.

I drop a peice of paper in front of you.

The girls said please read, this is the minimum the ladies plan to deliver for you tonight, they found this a while back

1) Wear your hair long, and loose. It will provide a simple and direct challenge to your rival.

2) Make sure your nails are ready for a fight. They should be as long as you can get them, sharpened, and highly polished. The services of an talented nail tech is highly recommended. Share with her that you are going to be in a catfight, and that you need her services to arm you appropriately. Natural nails are fine, but acrylic or other hard synthetic materials are even better. For the truly inspired, metal fighting claws are the most devastating of all!

3) Do not start your catfight in the nude. Dress provocatively. Wear makeup, perfume and jewelry. Wear sandals, pumps or thigh-high boots fitted with outrageously tall stiletto heels. Wear seamed stockings and lacy garterbelts. Wear frilly and fragile lingerie. Do not wear flip-flops, shorts, jeans, sweat pants, sports bras, or jogging clothes. Present yourself to your rival as utterly feminine. SHow her why you are better than her. Remind her that you can steal her lover from her whenever you wish. Remember, a catfight is about besting your rival in as many different ways as possible. It is a physical contest, to be sure, but also a psychological one. 

4) It is better to plan a catfight in advance; the premeditation and build-up of anticipation will make for a more explosive encounter when it finally does occur. Don't settle for the humdrum - the more exotic the locale, the hotter the catfight is likely to be. Think of the honeymoon suite at that downtown hotel, the hot tub at the house you are watching while the owners are away on vacation, a limo you hire for the evening to just cruise around town. Improvise. Surprise. Stun!

5) Assure the fight location will provide all the privacy you will want. Real catfighters do not wish to be interrupted or, worse, separated once hostilities begin. If you wish one or more spectators to be present, have them swear in advance they will in no way interfere once hostilites are under way!

6) Be prepared to go the distance. No one likes a quitter, especially in woman-to-woman catfights. It is unseemly to give up, and only a little less so to let your rival surrender. Agree with her at the outset that there will be no rules, no quarter asked for, or given. If she gives up before you are finished with her, you should have every right to continue to punish her to your full satisfaction. Of course, she can do the same to you!

7) Good catfights produce tears, sweat, and blood. The best catfights add saliva and cxnt juices to those bodily fluids. Smear on each other liberally, and without shame. Catfighting is a violent, vicious and savage affair - do not shrink from its consequences!

8) Once hostilities are under way, it is vastly more important to expend your efforts to hurt her, rather than protect yourself. Pathetic fighters circle and dance, jab and feint, and strike quickly, only to retreat. True catfighters intuitively understand that catfights mean quickly getting in close and then *staying* in close! Simple expedients like starting on your knees, face-to-face, permits this to happen naturally.

9) Pay especial attention to your rival's three most vulnerable and prized areas - her face, her tits, and her cxnt. Remember that, with suitable clothing, she can hide whatever damage you do to her tits and cxnt - but she is powerless to hide her face from the rest of the world. Take special care to hurt her face and neck - the injuries you inflict will count twice - physically, to be sure, but even more importantly, psychologically. She will know shame and humiliation. Isn't that the *best*?

10) While fighting, You should: yank and pull hair, slap faces, tear off clothing, claw and rake and maul tits and cxnt. You should bite and grind and tear with your teeth. You should gouge and cut and lacerate with your nails. You should not: punch or use techniques best left for men. You are a woman - fight like one!

Both Kate and Carli found this as well, rather than sign like the last sheet they both put their lipstick lips to the paper to acknowledge if needed they would go this far.

Ending: Be prepared to go the distance, and DO NOT shrink from the consequences. Your only agreement with the bitch at the outset is that there will be no quarter asked for, or given. If she gives up before you are finished with her, make her beg for it, then scream for it, and keep on punishing her to your full satisfaction; stand up briefly to get the third bottle of water (Rule 6), then face sit her, and drink your water, and try to piss in her mouth (remember she’s pretty dehydrated herself). She will know shame and humiliation. Isn't that the *best* end? (Minor problem: although she has only 5% of chances, she may win.)

They both nod and start consuming a Black Russian drinking so eloquently but sexy.

I will be back soon.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2022, 02:32:46 PM »
The food on the table p, Katie drinks 3/4 of a Black Russias she is on Dappers right as we are seated me on his left I lean over and our lips touch close to Dapper as I suck the drink form her mouth.

Our eyes flutter I know drink the same amount and lean over as she sucks the drink from my mouth.

We have started well a few drops of the sticky drink in our cleavage glittering for Dappers pleasure.

We both get a handful of the chicken Marsala and place it in the others cleavage, again we lean over Dapper and eat the food from the others cleavage.

We place our fingers in the chocolate cake and cream and both lick it is from the others fingers with our tongues and heavily lipsticked lips as our heavily perfumes arms pass past Dapper teasing him.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2022, 02:36:21 PM »
Ok Dappermwhere would you like Carli and I to lick  food of us next, would you like to place it or would you like Cara or one of the other waitresses to place it for you .