News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jana vs Asa in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Bulgarian hottie Jana visits the UK and isn't exactly welcomed with open arms but more like with challenges by Scottish babe Asa

Prelude:  Busty Bulgarian babe Jana is visiting the UK and taking in the sites like any foreign tourist would be expected to do.  And just like any other tourist, she also has to purchase some groceries occasionally and heads to the store to buy just the items she needs for her temporary stay.  Most of the food she would obvioulsy just get by eating out with friends she knows in the area she is staying.  As it turns out on this particular grocery visit, she is visiting the vegetable section of the market and specifically the melons area, and even more specifically the cantaloupe part of that.  As she approaches, there is a huge hootered girl around her age and build already there.  Sometimes two big boobed women can peacefully coexist but fortunately not in this case.  She goes right next to the hot competition.

Jana:  "Hello, my name is Jana, and I'm visiting from Bulgaria.  I just love to fight big boobed women like myself.  Interested in putting your melons and the rest of your decent bod against mine."
Asa:  "My name is Asa, and I'm Scottish obviously.  Why would you want to fight yourself? {laughing}  I must say you Bulgarians can be forward but quite frankly I'm into catfighting myself and hardly ever find someone who can compete against me either in beauty or strength.  I'm not sure  you can either, honey, and as far as decent, I leave decent about 2 blocks back on the street corner....probably your street corner for that matter.  I'm the hottest girl around, and if you want to try to dethrone me, just try."
Jana:  "I caught that street corner comment, and you would probably qualify better than me for that.  But I know one thing.  I don't mind putting any part of my body against yours anytime, anywhere.  And let me give you a preview of what you will up against. {grabbing Asa's hands and moving them up inside her top and having them come to rest against her titanic tits.}  How about these melons, slut?  These are more that you could possibly have felt before, including your own."
Asa:  "Not bad but hardly up to my rack quality {returning the favor and having Jana's hands feel her humongous hooters but just through from the outside feeling through the thin material of her flimsy top."
Jana:  "Oh yeah, this is going to be a compeTITion but I'm going to win.  Beauty contest followed by a catfight if you don't mind losing twice?  Where is this going to happen?"
Asa:  "My place will be fine.  We can either do this privately including judging our own assets against each other or try to round up some people to judge."
Jana:  "I can be honest if you can.  Something sexier to me when it is woman vs woman, no audience interfering in any way.  We decide everything on our own."

Beauty Contest;  Asa and Jana arrive at Asa's place and to the Scottish bleached blonde's credit, she offers Jana a little something to eat and drink before they start comparing assets.  And to Jana's credit she is courteous and thanks her politely.  Hopefully this politeness crap is just a passing phase.  Anyway, the women agree to 8 anatomical areas to be judged by themselves and be honest in their judgment and admit if the other woman's individual region is better than her own.  The areas to be decided are facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy,legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these will be the beauty contest winner.  After that will come the no holds barred/submission only catfight.  The first area is the comparison of faces.  Each is pretty and cute but neither would claim to have gorgeous model status in that area.  Each likes features about her face and might like to change something also.  Jana finally concedes this one grudgingly to Asa to give the Scot missy a 1-0 lead.  The next area of tits comparison is a classic matchup between two well endowed babes.  The women take off their tops and their bras and show each other their chests in what turns out to be a missed opportunity by anyone else to see two bodacious balconies that are the contest.  In this one, Jana thinks she has no equal but even she is in awe of Asa's titanic tits which clearly outgun her own.  Asa leads 2-0.  The next area to be compared will be their midsection, each fit but neither has a model-thin one.  In a close decision, Asa shows her honesty by saying that she believes Jana's disclosed measurement of her waist is less than hers so Asa's is reduced to 2-1.  The women next have to finish their stripping to become nude since pussies are the next to be compared.  This one is a good one for each woman but Jana gets her second straight win to tie it up at 2-2....very honest in this case by the way for Asa to concede such a personal area, rare for a self-judged contest.  The next area to be judged are their legs.  Both have above average ones of course but neither has a huge advantage over the other.  Jana does like Asa's a little bit better with perhaps a little more thinness and better tapering than her own, so Asa regains her lead at 3-2.   The last frontside asset to be compared is not one of either one's strengths...arms/armpits.  Not that they are below normal or anything but just not above average either.  They each have 2 of them which is always fortunate, so this one becomes a close one to judge.  But Jana does like Asa's a little better than her own which shows a lot of class since she knows that clinches a tie in the competition for her rival 4-2 with only two left to be judged.  The women turn around to judge their backs and really need to look into a mirror with their bodies turned away from the mirror to do this one.  Both have nice backs but neither can separate from the other, and really neither makes a big deal out of it.  Call this a draw to make the overall tally to this point 4-2-1 in favor of Asa.  The last area is a strength of each woman with hard butts.  Asa likes Jana's so much she concedes this area but still wins the overall beauty contest 4-3-1 over Jana.  As usual, ironically, the women end up a little nicer towards each other after one of these self-judging contests because they know the other woman conceded and admired some areas of her own body which is a nice ego boost.  Plus, these women were not exactly mortal enemies to begin with...but then again, that can change during a catfight, huh?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:59:15 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Jana vs Asa in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 04:42:02 AM »
Catfight:  The women quickly decide to just remain nude...not much use in risking clothing damage when no one will see them nude anyway.  Jana likes titfights, and so does Asa for that matter, so they start by moving close together and swing their appreciable mammories against one another in a battle of boobs.  This is especially important since neither woman would want to lose this competition.  Jana had trouble even getting the word "concede" out of her mouth during the tits comparison but that is far different than having her boobs destroyed in battle. They soon wrap arms around each other gently, not in a bearhug type fashion, but simply to ensure constant and pressurized boob contact.  Both women grunt and grimace and squeal a bit but like their judgment in the beauty contest, Asa establishes dominance.  Jana's treasure chest may be fine, but Asa's chest is the one with the better bounty.  So score this tit battle for Asa as even Jana is becoming a believer that this Scottish girl has better mammories than she does.  They eventually back away, each with really a look of disbelief on her face that her own treasure chest that Blackbeard the pirate would have loved to have plundered isn't perhaps the only one with great treasure inside, although Asa's does seem to have the better booty.  This eventually brings a smile to each girl's face and little more admiration that the other didn't back down and took her best chest shot and is still living to tell about it, regardless of the fact that Asa did in fact win the skirmish.  Asa raises her hands in front of her body to challenge Jana to the classic test of arm strength.  Jana is more than happy to oblige and interlocks the fingers of each hand with the opposite hands of Asa, and the test of strength begins. 

The grimaces and grunts begin again as each woman pushes as hard as she can, trying to push her rival's arms past vertical and hopefully after that down to either her knees or even maybe flat on her back.  What occurs is that each woman gains an edge at one time or another to push the other's past vertical only to have them return either back to neutral or maybe even get pushed back the other direction.  It finally becomes obvious from the stalemate that neither woman is going to win this one.  Asa seems to have a slight edge in arms strength but nothing enough to establish dominance in this particular test of strength.  So it appears like this may end up as an ultimate stalemate with no one gaining an edge...that is, until Jana brings up a knee into Asa's defenseless midsection which doubles over the beauty contest winning blonde and gives Jana the advantage she was looking for.  Jana double axe handles her rival's back to send her down to her knees.  Jana gets behind her Scottish host and reaches her hands around her rival's head and puts then in the corners of Asa's mouth and painfuly stretches her mouth by pulling to the outside at each of the corners.  Asa would probably be screaming more but her mouth is obviously the area under attack which limits her verbal sounds.  Asa immediately moves her hands up to engage Jana's but has trouble disengaging them and doesn't want to force it since her nemesis hands are in her mouth area and doesn't want her to pull them out wrong.  So instead, Asa pushes them further into her mouth and lets her well-maintained dental work do the job instead.  Asa is now grateful for those 6 month checkups, the diligent brushing, and tedious flossing as she bites the heck out of Jana's hands which sends them quickly out of her mouth and obviously forces an end to her torture by the Bulgarian babe. 

With Jana stunned, Asa is still on her knees with Jana standing right behind her to have implemented the previous hold.  Asa reaches back and pulls on Jana's ankles which surprises the huge hootered honey and sends her tumbling backward to land on her back.  Asa is ready for some payback for the knee and the mouth torture and is just the girl to give it.  With Jana supine and stunned, Asa begins to stomp on several areas of Jana, concentrating on her pussy, midsection, and chest area as she pummels her foe's body...each pop causing a recoil of that region of the body off of Asa's plush carpet.  Jana is the one now screaming and grunting with each Asa blow hitting its target and punishing the trapped Jana.  But Asa goes to the well once too often and as she tries to come down with her foot near Jana's upper chest or neck, Jana catches the foot with both her hands and pushes it away, sending Asa stumbling down to the carpet near the Bulgarian babe's downed form.  Both women are groggy now, Jana from the flurry of footstomps and Asa from her recent fall to the carpet due to Jana's shove on her foot and leg.  The women move to get to each other and make it only to sitting positions on doubled up legs.

Jana and Asa immediately go for each other's hair as they pull on the tresses of the opponent, trying to use that to their advantage and perhaps turn the opponent such that they can create some sort of a hold or torture for their foe.  Instead what occurs is that each woman's head is moving so much due to the yanking of tresses that they can't even remain in sitting positions.  The two women go down to lying positions facing each other and soon their bodies roll over each other as hair or pulling another body area causes the switch from top to bottom and vice versa for the two huge hootered honeys.  Obviously when either is on top, the one on the bottom knows she is going to get a world class titsmother from the titanic tits of the other.  Sweat, foul body odor, and a restriction of breathing of the opponent follows when either of these women lower their twin mountain peaks down to their rival.  And each isn't satisfied with just the titsmother but moves then to at least one armpit smother where sweat  and really bad smells are sure to follow.  And if they can get in both the left and right pit smother they do it.  Asa and Jana continue this duel of smothers until finally they move back into a more neutral position...lying down on their sides and facing each other.  At this point, they have gotten their satisfaction of smothering the other girl but hardly enjoyed their own time underneath, so they simply push each other away in hopes of getting an advantage some other way. 

The women scramble up to standing positions for the first time in a long while.  Each girl's body looks magnificent despite their tits sagging a bit due to their pectoral muscles getting tired, and their hair has lost conditioning.  Their pussy hair looks matted also, but those negative appearances are outweighed by their bodies glistening with sweat and having that sexy oiled up appearance as if they are oil wrestling.  They approach each other and Jana starts the new action with a hard righthanded slap to Asa's beauty contest winning face.  Jana is probably expecting a retaliatory slap by Asa crosses her up throwing a fist to her opponent's midsection, perhaps remembering that knee in hers early in the match.  Payback is a bitch, and Asa is just the one to hold true to that saying.  That unexpected tough blow doubles over Jana's fit form and is followed up with a knee lift by Asa to keep her rival in anguish.  Asa grabs Jana by the hair and whips her around in a circle before letting go with planned percission to send the Bulgarian beauty on to her sofa.  Asa follows her body over to that couch and grabs one of the pillows lying on the sofa and is ready to make good use of it.

Jana ends up sitting on the sofa as her body hits the back support area, but it is a heavy sofa and doesn't move much.  Asa comes in with the pillow and pushes it immediately against Jana's face apparently trying to end this fight right now with a smother that would put Jana into dreamland.  Jana moves her hands up to engage the pillow and at least try to move it away from her face so she can resume breathing.  Jana is able to do that as the girls now fight over the pillow.  Jana takes it away from Asa which is the good news.  The bad news is that Asa has multiple pillows sitting on the sofa so each woman ends up with one in her hands and both are swinging away with their own.  Each scores with hits to the head and breasts along with some stomach shots too.  But quite frankly, Asa's pillows are not the top of the line durability wise and to be fair, I doubt Asa imagined to ask are these pillows catfight sturdy to the sales person.  So, as the pillows begin to fall apart, they go more primal which means they move their own hands up to grab the other's throat in a mutual choking contest.  Each girl coughs and gags under the pressure of the other's grip but as of now, each must think she will force the other unconscious before that could possibly happen to her.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Jana vs Asa in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 04:46:48 AM »
As the choking continues, it becomes obvious neither knows when the other will give up or if she will, so they are concerned about being incapacitated herself.  Thus, they both agree to quit choking so that each can figure out a more calculated way to win this fight.  But one thing is for sure...they are obsessed with each other's tits.  They had the judgment in the beauty contest that went Asa's direction, and the earlier boobs battle where they held each other close with the light mutual bearhug, and now they apparently are at it yet again as they move their now free hands to the huge hooters of their rival and begin a good old fashioned melon squeezing contest.  They begin to mash the other's mams making sure occasionally they trap the nipples of their nemesis between their fingers and twist and mash those also.  Each woman screams, grunts, and grimaces, and their heads move around whether by design or just to express the pain that their jumbo juggs are not experiencing.  The assaults continue but it becomes clear neither woman will win this one because each girl's huge hooters are simply too large to grab via the other girl's small hands.  They move their hands away from the tits of the other and put them on the shoulders and arms of the opposition, as they try to turn the other to get a hold that might help them.  Finally, after struggling around a bit, Jana gets Asa turned where the resident of this apartment has her tits against the back of the sofa, and Jana has a smirk on her face as she rams her body time and tie again into Asa's back which subsequently rams her frontside and those beauty contest winning tits into that back support area of the sofa.

Asa throws an elbow back which catches Jana in the head and stuns her, and at that point, Asa uses the back support of the sofa as an advantage.  Asa pushes against the sofa which sends her body hard into Jana and literally knocks her heels over head over the sofa and coming to a stop on the carpet in front of that piece of furniture.  Asa turns around, grabs Jana by the hair, and pulls the Bulgarian hottieback towards the front of the sofa.  Asa actually has Jana's back against the front edge of the sofa as she quickly slides her legs below Jana's shoulders and cross them in front of her rival's neck in a figure 4 type legscissors around her foe's neck.  Asa's legs are very versatile....tapered, thin but not toothpicks, and more muscular than you would think they are.  She immediately has Jana in bad straits as she squeezes her legs together which in turn is a great choke type hold around her nemesis' neck.  Jana of course moves her arms to try to help her escape since her legs are clearly uselss being at the other end of the action.  But Asa has her own arms and hands free also and grabs hold of Jana's and pulls them awkwardly behind her while Asa still maintains the crunching legs around her foe's neck. 

Asa has a good hold of Jana's wrists which elicit screams and grunts and squeals from her Bulgarian foe whenever she pulls back harder on already awkwardly situated arms.  And her legs have free reign to continue to squeeze and pressure the neck and upper chest area of Jana with basically her only worry being whether she might develop a cramp since she is getting dehydrated.  Jana continues to scream and grunt as she tries to pull free her arms from Asa's hands, but can't seem to do it.  And the fact that Asa's body is elevated by sitting on the sofa as opposed to sitting on the floor isn't helping Jana one bit in her attempt to do something about these two painful holds.

Asa:  "Well, Miss Bulgaria, I do believe this is the end of the line for you, baby.  I've proven I'm the hotter woman with your help I must admit, but now I've done this all on my own!  Give it up, you Eastern European slut.  I can stick a fork in you because you are done!"
Jana:  "Ooooooohhhhh, you bleached blonde bitch!  Just wait until I free my hands and arms, then I will slap you around, you Scottish whore!  I'm not giving up yet!"
Asa:  "Really, well maybe I just need to pull a little harder on your arms and squeeze harder with my legs" {Asa backs off a bit on the latter because she feels a possible cramp coming on and cant' strain them anymore"
Jana {interrupted by pain in a few areas like neck and both shoulders}:  "Ooohhhhh.....shitttt.....you're killing my.....shoulders....and neck.  I give.....I give....let me go, please!"
Asa:  "You know, baby, you really have a class act.  I like you...oh, and the fact that I defeated you twice puts you in high standing also.   But not high enough standing to avoid a little postmatch celebrations...at your expense." 

Postmatch:  Asa true to her word does release Jana immediately from the holds, but truth be known, she especially had to finish up the legscissors due to worries about cramping.  Anyway, when Asa drops the holds, Jana drops to the carpet with her body laying on her side right near the front of the sofa of course.  Asa sits on her sofa and pulls her hair back behind her shoulders as she knows that Jana isn't going anywhere.   Asa moves off the sofa herself and pulls Jana's body away just a short distance from the sofa and has her defeated foe in a supine position.  Asa immediately lays down on top of her foe, mirroring her body on top of Jana's trapped form.  Asa knows what she wants to do which can't be surprising to Jana....she rubs her humongous hooters over Jana's and enjoys every second of once again showing her superior mams to her Bulgarian opponent.  Jana is exhausted by moves her arms in a half hearted way but Asa slams them down flat on the carpet with her superior energy and positioning at this point.  Asa finishes up her tit torture and moves forward to do another great titstmother just like she did during the fight itself.  Asa has even more sweat and body odor now than before since the match generated that much more perspiration as the time passed since that first event.  And Asa gets her pleasure seeing Jana essentially suck tit before she moves on to give her a double dose of exposure to her very sweaty armpits.  Asa moves down a bit and sits on Jana's midsection and decides it is time again to go after those twin peaks that Jana is so proud of.  Asa squeezes them, vigorously massaging those bodacious boobs and making sure she traps the naughty nipples of the Eastern European honey.

Asa finishes that up and grabs her favorite dildo and starts going after Jana's most personal area until she forces her to climax and secret her most precious fluid which Asa collects on that toy which she takes up to Jana's face and rolls it across her nemesis' face to make her normally darker skin tone lighter with the whitish liquid.  Asa stays at that upper area of Jana's body and lowers her large, cute ass on top of Jana's cum spotted face and rubs and grinds her buttcheecks and crack across Jana's face.  Asa alternates between fast wiggling and slower squirming and she eventually puts her hands on the top of her head and thrusts out her appreciable chest which is still impressive despite the sagging of her breasts at this point.  She enjoys looking at herself in the mirror across the room.  Guess that was well worth the money when she bought it, not dreaming she could be admiring her winning form after catfighting a Bulgarian....well, maybe that happened once or twice before but not a regular occurance for sure.  Anyway, Asa gets off of Jana and seems to be letting that be the end of it.  She may be cutting her some slack because there were never really any low blows to speak of, and Jana did concede several areas to Asa so that the Scottish blonde bombshell could earn the beauty contest title.  Asa goes to her kitchen and gets a drink and returns to Jana's almost motionless body and offers her the same.  Jana comes around more as Asa gives her some more liquids and does nothing more to her at this point.  In perhaps a fitting irony, Asa's final exchange for the next few minutes turn out to be: 

Asa: "Want some cantaloupe?" 
Jana {laughing}:  "Squeeze them yourself?"