News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Speedoman vs. Anne Boobhammer

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Speedoman vs. Anne Boobhammer
« on: November 26, 2022, 09:26:33 PM »
I can see my gorgeous wife slide through the ropes of the boxing ring in our basement. Her fists are taped already and she is wearing her favorite latex outfit, not leaving much to the imagination. Her big firm DDs are standing out proud, her nipples surrounded by a very large cappucino colored areola.
She has tied up her brown hair into a pony tail and offers me her hands. I take a pair a black 8 ounce boxing gloves and lace them to her hands. She is nervously asking me about her opponent tonight.
"Well darling. You will see in a few minutes. It will be a tough one."
She gulps but smiles at me and while I take my position at ringside. I watch her warm up with some shadow boxing. Her naked framed tits are jiggling as well as her big killer ass. The front patch of her latex thong is almost riding into her slit already.
I am getting hard watching her warm up and prepare for no rounds of "no rules" erotic boxing...

As I watch the door an older stud enters the basement nervously. He has short greyish hair and a thick but muscular and hairy body. His speedos can not do much to hide his erection once he sees my wife for the first time.

"Come here daddy and get what you deserve!" Anne motions him to enter the ring licking her lips. She loves mature flesh!

Speedoman is nervous as hell, soaking in the curves of the much younger MILF.

"Oh my gosh these areolas!" He is fully erect by now and Anne steps closer, allowing him to kiss each of her fat DDs before the fight begins. Speedoman`s brain seems to be foggy with lust when I hit the timer and the first round is on the way...

He is quite distracted by her sexy thick body and those firm big tits pointing at him. Anne comes quick with several shots to his head. He barely gets his guard in place, just in time to eat the first leather. BAPP...BAPPP...her tits quiver as she sends the first shots home.

His guard is good and she aims lover now, hammering straights and hooks into his thick but strong belly. CLOPP..CLOPP...he grunts slightly, but is tough and fresh and can for sure take a lot more.
 Suddenly Anne starts to feint another low blow close to his erection, just to turn it into an uppercut.

SMACK! That one hurt! She hit his chin with a massive Uppercut snapping it back and sending him stumbling a few steps.
 "YEA BABE! KNOCK HIM OUT!" I yell for her but I am surprised the Gorilla simply shakes it off and stays in place.
 I adore to see her big buttocks shake and work when she chases him through the ring.

Since this is a no rounds fight, Anne kept on working him over. His massive and muscular sweaty body is a great target and her fists connect hard. SMATTT...CLOPPPPP.....he grunts with every impact. His big beer belly seems to be quite solid with tough abs underneath the fat.

Annes tits and ass wobble as her arms power the gloves into her opponents body. Every time he tries to counter she is fast and either avoids the punch, or takes it into her guard. Her opponent is strong and I wonder what would happen, if he really connected a shot to her face.
 I am quite impressed to se him fully erect all the time. SMATTT...CLOPP...SMAT...SMACK...more jabs connect and some come even through his guard.
 My wife has to slow down or she will power herself out, before her opponent is beaten.

SMATTTTTTT.....ANNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHH! There it was! A powerful counter to her left tit when she was wide open, flattening her breast completely.
 She closes her guard protecting her bosom a little better.

They dance through the ring, two heavyweight fighters, circling each other....

As the dance continues both their bodies are getting shiny with sweat. Speedoman is hypnotized by the jiggling naturals in front of him, and is eating more jabs to his face and belly.
 He grunts but counters from time to time, connecting with crisp hooks to my wife`s belly and tits.
 SMATTT...CLOPPP...SMACK....UNGH...UNGH....OUFFFFFF....my wife suddenly doubles over as his right drives the air out of her.

"Fuck! Are you ok?" The huge mature guy pats her shoulder and asks if she is alright.
 Anne nods and suddenly answers with a uppercut to his massive cock. SMACK! "UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!" Her opponent doubles over now and Anne grabs behind the back of his head pulling him into her sweaty cleavage.
 Her natural DDs engulf his head now and I hear muffled screams while his cock first brushes against her chubby belly and suddenly slips between her thighs.

"WAOOOOAAAA!" A shout of surprise follows as his rigid member brushes her pussy lips and gets stuck in the triangle between her thick strong thighs and her vulva.

Speedoman grunts as well as his gloves grab her big sweaty ass and both stumble interlocked through the ring....

He shoves her away, getting some much needed freedom.

SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT!

SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! WHAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Her tits keeps flying under some heavy punches. Uppercuts, swingers and straights hammer her tit meet in a hard series like I have rarely seen it before. She grunts but takes it tough as she is.

Her counter misses and being wide open, she eats some solid punches to her midsection. Sinking in deeply, they drive the air right out of her.

„OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! UMPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!“

WHAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Followed by a hook to her chin that makes her stumble.
 She goes for a sweaty clinch not to go down.

The two sweaty fighters impact in the corner next to me and cause the ring to shake. WHAM! Annes back hits the turnbuckle as her opponent is still suffering between her tits since she got him in another smother. And what a sweet suffering it is! Engulfed by her sweaty tit-meat with his cock brushing her labia he is suddenly moaning deeply and Annes eyes open wide in surprise.

WHAM! She shoves him off and he lands on his ass!
 She turns towards me showing me what had happened: Her labia is covered in huge amaounts of sperm!
 Her opponent had unloaded in her love triangle and is grinning on the floor.
 "You filthy little bastard!"
 Lick me clean!
 He obeys and comes closer on his knees until he reaches my wife that is sitting on the middle turnbuckle spreading her legs wide and offering her wet and jizzed cxnt.
 "What are you waiting for handsome? Lick me!"
 Her eyes are full of lust and desires as she is awaiting his tongue. I take the camera to shoot a few pics being hard myself. My chubby busty wife, drenched in sweat in the corner being one of my favourite pics....

Speedoman closed in by now and is running his tongue over her outer labia. Brushing her pussy lips and licking off his own cum makes my wife purr like a cat!
 He works her in circles, cleaning of her pussy that is spreading her scent through the whole ring.
 She is horny as hell...she moans...throws her head back in lust as he finally runs his tongue from bottom to top hitting her clit several times.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW GGGGOOWDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Annes nipples harden and she breathes deeply while she is pleasured by the mature stallion. Her opponent sucks in her pussy lips and pulls them apart with his teeth. Anne is lowing that rough treatment. moaning louder and louder. She takes his head and pushes it harder onto her cxnt forcing him to lick her harder.

"AAAR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......." She is about to cum, cxnt smothering him! Speedoman struggles for air and frees himself after a minute.

"GOOOODDDD.....AIR!" His face is bright red and Anne disappointed he stopped right before her own climax when he suddenly aims his glove at her pussy, giving it a SMATTTTTTTTTT heavy uppercut.

"AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......having her lips and clit crushed makes my wife cum hard!"

My wife shudders and it takes her a full minute to calm down after her climax. Both fighters are bathed in sweat and are grinning at each other.
 "Lay down big man! I am gonna take care of your nice weapon."

He is more than happy to obey as he goes down on his back while his member is already hard again.
 I finally start to jerk off as I see Anne hovering her thick ass and cxnt over his fuck pole and lowers it.

Both enjoy the insertion of his meaty big cock as it it spearing my wife deep into her mound.
 "Oh my gosh!" Anne moans as she starts to gyrate her hips. Her opponent pushes his gloves into her dangling DDs and crushed them, pushing her rigid nipples back into the tissue.

She closes her eyes and she likes it. She suddenly aims for his chest, driving her glove into it with medium force, earning a moan. But her opponent answers straight away, punching her sweaty orb. SMATTTT...her tit is sent into its twin.

Bot fuck slowly and trade pucnhes to their chest, causing them to redden more with each impact. Anne`s tits get pummeled as well as the stallions chest and both are moaning and groaning in unison.

"Gosh....harder!"

SMACK! Speedoman punched her titty with a cross that was really tearing at her chest-wall. But Anne shot back, driving a right cross into his cheek. What a crazy fight. A fuck fight!

Both were making love while punching each other in return.
 Sucking air into their lungs, moaning and taking pain, Anne was getting close to her second climax. She fucked him faster now and I could see he was close too.

"YEA....YEA....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Right when she came he was driving uppercuts into her sweat soaked and swollen tits sending them against her own chin.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Anne came even harder by this and her tight cxnt wrenched the mammoth cock inside her, sending Speedoman over the edge as well. I could not hold back either, stepping into the ring pushing my pulsing cock into my wife`s groaning mouth.

It took me only seconds to cum hard and unload jets of sperm into her mouth which she all swallowed....

It took us a while to calm down and Anne first hugged me, then her opponent, getting rid of their gloves.

You want a winner? I gues right now we were all winners....