News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My gf in the purple dress says set her up in a catfight to spark our sex life

• 3 Replies

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
My gf Dana wants to spark up our sex life she suspects she needs to spoil me to keep me, she tells me she will always wear something lime the purple dress with heels and lingerie, knowing I like catfights she says set one up for me, maybe with that woman you won’t admit seeing behind my back.

She is confident she then adds if it turns you on date her to attack me by surprise since I don’t know who my opponent is and throw me against the wall maybe grabbing me from behind and getting one or even more deep gut punches i to my belly before I even know the fight has started.

I take her to tough bars night after night and she gets so wet and horny not knowing when the attack will happen, often taking men back out in the alley and fucking me hard then fucking all night at home,

Our relationship is wild, our sex is incredible, her outfits get tighter p, heels higher, things panties trashier and wetter.

Tara initially agrees but teases me when it suits her her sex is wild but Dana set herself up to be the prey Tara is often at the bar waiting for the perfect moment I know she watches us fuck she tells she she’s wants Dana’s secrets.

After two weeks Dana says I need more I want to drive you wild, her new hand bag is large but still classy as usual part of her sexy outfit, she says I will take this with us tell that bitch whoever your gonna get to fight me, there is a strap on in here, I massive black ribbed fake vein double ended dildo that vibrates she puts the remote in my picket and says both ends can vibrate different I trust you you to do as you please if it cums to that.

It is a tardis her designer bag
Hand cuffs
Mouth gags,
Lippy, she reminds me winner writes on the loser if she wants.

She says I will win babe, but if she gets lucky don’t interfere, warn her she will have to tie me or ko me I won’t give.

She says make sure the other bitch puts up a fight I want this to be hot. Dane hold nothing back p, gives me time to call the other woman as she goes to the put on her make up she is smothered in perfume, but as promised did not return until I said the other woman knows the weapons and how to access them.

The look in Dana’s eyes she wants this then on the way to the bar her hand jib I say stop ot or I will cum she says we can’t have you a mess like that can we offers a special treat this time we go to the alley first but call her and let her FaceTime on yor phone don’t let me know who it is Dana hears her voice they trash talk as Dana gets me to doggy her over a bonnet pulling her hair, tje sex is amazing Tara camera off but she sees everything Dana does to me, she drains me in front of Tara in the FaceTime p, I say I have had enough then tells me zoom in as she fingers herself to a wild orgasm.

Dana slips her messed up outfit back on best she cam her g string soaked we walk inside she is all over me. She pays the bar staff $1000 if I get in a fight no matter what dint break it up as the FaceTime is still on her baiting Tara. Tara soon arrives with a group of women to conceal her identity, 15 plus of them Dana can’t tell if the woman is one of them but she walks past them even spilling drinks and leaving her back to them she sees me go hard each time.

She sexily says loud enough for them to hear you know I fuck like a whore when I fight for you babe.

I say ok off to the ladies if you need to set it up I will give you time text me but tell her let us fight here I don’t want you to miss anything.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 05:39:23 AM by BattleStud »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
Seeing Dane let herself be attacked like this drives me wild that fist sinking so deep.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
Wow what a fantasy to beg your man to have a girl attack you by surprise to spark the relationship up and at this point the votes so close she may lose

Offline Katiex

• God Member
One way to spark up a relationship