News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mature Mayhem

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Mature Mayhem
« on: November 28, 2022, 04:14:50 PM »
The ad in the erotic portal of an online newspaper read exceptionally and created a pleasant tingling in my crotch.
"Looking for male referee for private wrestling. Gladly well equipped. We are two mature and one younger busty lady who want to let some steam off. Call is mandatory! Discretion as well."
I pondered for a long time whether the ad was real or a joke. But finally I gathered all my courage and dialed the number.
A soft female voice answered: "Greta Kolzewski. Good afternoon."
"Yes hello. Did you place an ad? Are you looking for a....referee?"
"Hold on. I need to change rooms."
My interlocutor lowered her voice and didn't answer again for half a minute.
"Are you still there?" She had switched to the “you”.
"Yes. I wanted to ask if the ad was serious. I mean she is...extraordinary."
A friendly laugh came from the other end of the line.
"Yes it is serious. I don't want to explain everything in detail, but we are three mature girls who want to fight each other for once. Catfight...wrestling...a ring. If you know a little about that and have something in your pants, we'd love to meet you."
"I come in at 20cm. Pretty thick too."
There's laughter on the other end. "You or your dick?"
I had to grin. "Both. But also muscular."
We made some more small talk and discussed place and time, sent each other photos and I was more than pleasantly surprised by the ladies' looks. They all looked like well-behaved housewives, but under the tight shirts, considerable curves could be guessed. The bust sizes were all quite expansive and between the D-G cup sizes.
Greta and Gabi were the two older ones and barely 60, while Anne was the youngest at 38.
I took a chance and sent a picture of myself in swimming trunks and erect penis. There was no reply for a few hours and I was already afraid that I had overdone it. But then came a message with attached photos. Greta on her back with her big heavy breasts falling to the side, Anne in corsage and her handy lush tits hanging out and Sybille with a nude photo from behind. Roundish butt and the large breasts sticking out to the sides gave me gasps.
In addition, however, they sent me kisses and said that I still looked very good for 63 years. At 1.90m, I weighed 122kg, but most of that was in my muscles. Alright, a little beer belly too, but many women don't think that's bad at all. I hope you don't either.
The days went by and the Saturday evening, when the whole thing was supposed to take place in a private ring, was finally reached. I was standing in front of a 70's house in a quiet residential area and my heart was pounding as I rang the doorbell.
A short-haired blonde woman opened to me in a kimono that stretched over her very large bust and was held together only by a delicate belt.
"Are you Frank?" I nodded, noting how my brawny appearance intimidated her a bit.
"Come on in. Everything is ready."
She led me with my sports bag into the basement where I soon got a big grin. It was somewhat old-fashionedly furnished as a party cellar, but next to the old now unused bar, there was a sturdy looking ring. It looked brand new.
Greta put her hand on my bottom and led me past it to a bench. "You can change here. Anne and Sybille are getting ready.
"Thanks. But can you tell me in detail what you are going to do? I still don't know exactly what my task will be. Have you guys fought before?"
Greta smiled and her kimono opened slightly. Her large naked breasts underneath were half exposed and she blushed as she felt my eyes on them.
"So it all started almost 40 years ago. Sybille and I are sisters and back in the 80s we did hardcore mud wrestling for some pocket money. I'm divorced now and she's a widow and somehow we got back on the subject. We suddenly found it interesting what would happen if we started again. At almost 60, we're too young to be old hat."
"Oh yeah. Especially with sexy curves like that." Greta enjoyed my compliment and opened her kimono. It was now open and revealed to me the view of her big natural tits. I sucked in the air  audibly and my cock stirred.
"What fool would leave such a sex bomb Greta? Your ex-husband must have been really stupid."
"Thanks big guy. Aren't you going to change?"
I smiled mischievously. So she wanted to see more of me too. So I took off my clothes and she unabashedly enjoyed the sight of my naked male body. I still went to the gym and did strength training. My belly was fat, but my butt was tight and my shoulders were strong. I was a little embarrassed as I presented my stiff cock, but Greta snuggled up to me and gently stroked her fingers over it. The chemistry between us was clearly right.
"You weren't fibbing. I hope you're available for something more after the fight?"
I shivered with pleasure as her big right tit grazed me on the upper arm.
"And how does the younger fighter come into the picture? She's not your sister, is she?"
"No, but she's our colleague. We're all three in the same business and that's where you tell tales of the wild times. It came out that she would join in the fun as well."
I shook my head. Everything sounded somehow very crazy and erotic at the same time.
But then Sybille and Anne were already coming down the stairs. Their big breasts rippled under the silky fabric of their capes.
"Girls! It's Frank!"
By now I was wearing a skimpy bathing suit, my referee shirt, and a wrestling mask.
They both seemed a little intimidated by me.
"Don't worry. Frank's a sweetheart."
Sybille and Anne grinned and looked at my bulge in my swim trunks. My glans was peeking out over the top.
Then they came over to me and hugged me in greeting. I gave them both a little kiss.
Anne was the first and very curvy. Her ass was huge and barely covered by the short kimono. Her big nipples stood out hard in the fabric.
Then I also gave Sybille, Greta's sister, a little kiss. Her bust size was hardly smaller than Greta's.
"All right Frank. You make the rules."
Now I was surprised. "Me?"

"Alright, since there are three of you, it's going to be a little difficult. But let's make it simple: the three of you are allowed to do anything in the ring except choke and bite. Double-teaming is allowed, as well as attacks on breasts and intimate areas. The winner is the one who stands on her feet for 30 seconds while the other two are on the ground. If only one is on the ground, it doesn't count. Got it?"
The three nodded very nervously and I slid through the ropes into the ring first. "What's going on ladies? What are you waiting for?" The three grinned at me, opened their kimonos and slid them seductively to the floor.
"Wow!" My jaw dropped. Greta's big saggy natural tits were impressive. Her whole body was in good shape and she looked like she was born to fight. Her sister had a little more belly, but now upon closer inspection at least as much wood in front of the cabin. Both I estimated at cup size G.
Anne as the third in the bunch, had significantly more kilos. While the sisters wore hot leather thongs, Anne wore a black corsage from which her plump D-cups hung out. Underneath she was naked! I saw her horny fleshy pussy and thick ass completely uncovered!
Suddenly the sisters grabbed Anne and Greta kicked her hard in the stomach.
WHAPPPPP!
"OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" Anne doubled over, was grabbed by both arms and thrown through the ropes into the ring. WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! She landed right at my feet after being hurled through the ropes. Groaning, she held her side on which she had landed.
Greta and Sybille followed her and it was clear to me that the two had ganged up on Anne. My sperm was already rising from my balls with anticipation....
The two mature fighters began to kick Anne's big bare ass at the same time. This moaned, even if the success of the kicks was of course doubtful. Both Anne's ass quivered, as well as the wonderful bosoms of her opponents.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
WHAPPPPPPPPP!
Anne got down on all fours, which Greta immediately took advantage of.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" She had kicked Anne's dangling left tit and thrashed it hard against her ribs.
SMACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Sybille kicked the other breast and gave it the same painful treatment.
So it went alternately and each slapping impact of her bare feet into Anne's breasts made my cock bob and pulse with pleasure. Her moans and cries at each hit excited me greatly. Then Sybille grabbed Anne by the hair, pulled her gruffly to her knees and Greta lashed out with her right leg.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
A massive kick with her shin across both plump breasts, brought a loud scream from the pretty voluptuous wrestler. Her breasts flattened against her ribcage before bouncing back into shape, reddened. Anne held her arms in front of her breasts, gasping.
Her large brown areolas seemed to attract like targets. Sybille grabbed Anne by the hair and tried to get a grip on her, but Anne, still on her knees, lunged and rammed her left elbow into her abdomen. Sybille doubled over, gasping.
Now Greta tried it too, but again Anne was faster and dug her elbow into her belly button. "WWWWWWWHAPPPPPP!"
"OUFFFFFFFFFF!"
She got to her feet, grabbed Greta's arm and flung her into the corner of the ring with momentum.
WHAMMMMMMMMM! Greta's giant tits skidded around before she slammed boob-first into the padding. Anne rushed after her and rammed her shoulder into her back.
SMATTTTTTT! SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! WHOPPPPPPP! Groaning, Greta collapsed after three hits and held her back. But Anne had made the calculation without the second opponent.
Sybille had approached unnoticed from behind and kicked her between the legs.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Full on the naked pussy! I could only guess if the toes had rammed between the labia.
Anne screamed loudly, held her pussy and staggered backwards. Sybille followed up, grabbed Anne's arm, pulled her to her and then followed up with a hip toss. Clearly the mature fighter had not forgotten the old holds from mud wrestling back then.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Anne's curves slammed hard into the ring floor, making everything tremble. "OUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
Now it was my turn to start the KO countdown, as both Greta and Anne were not ready to fight on the floor. Sybille, spurred on by adrenaline, nervously danced around the ring.
1...2...3...4...I counted up slowly. At 30, Sybille would be the winner. But Greta slowly got back to her feet. She walked slightly hunched over from the pain in her spine where Anne had worked her a short time ago.
"Come on sister!" The two grabbed Anne and pulled her to her feet. They then sent their opponent into the ropes with an Irish Whip. Anne spun and bounced back, greeted by a double Clothesline across both of her big tits!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! The buxom fighter went crashing to the ground, holding her breasts again. Greta and Sybille began to stomp on her, hitting her stomach, thighs and breasts. Anne had her arms crossed to protect her bright red bust and kept her legs pressed together. There wasn't much more she could do. Each kick made her moan and took a little more of her energy.
Then Greta grabbed Anne by the hair and pulled her, panting, over to the side of the ring where she placed her opponent with her breasts on the bottom rope. Anne's fat tits were divided by the rope into two hemispheres, each protruding above and below. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Greta braced herself with her knee between their shoulder blades and increased the pressure on my breasts again.
I moaned with pleasure and watched the goings-on. Sybille went behind Anne at the same time and got ready for the next nasty attack: a Crotch Claw!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Not only that Anne's horny tits were maltreated - no - also her juicy pussy suddenly found itself in the claws of the second opponent. While Greta yanked Anne by the hair and pressed her tits on the rope, Sybille grabbed her from behind through the thighs and let her nails sink into Anne's labia with certainty.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" She screamed like a banshee and her face before an expression of pure torture. Ten seconds passed, then twenty. Greta rocked on her back and her breasts endured more and more pain. Anne was shaking all over and suddenly sank down exhausted as the Two Mature Catchers let go of her.

"So...now for you sis...."
Greta cracked her knuckles, clenched her fists and turned to Sybille. Two extremely busty mature goddesses circled each other. Their sweaty bodies shone seductively. I had another glimpse of Anne leaning exhausted against the rope and rubbing her pussy. Her udders were very bruised and had abrasions from rope and bruises from the previous impacts....
But now my attention turned to the remaining opponents.
The two of them entangled their fingers in their opponent's short hair and began screeching, pushing and tugging their way around the ring. The skimpy thongs left most of the ripe asses bare, quivering as seductively as the heavy bustlines.
Greta suddenly jerked her sister towards her, first ramming her knee into her belly and, as she doubled over, followed by another ten violent kicks with her knee into her dangling heavy breasts.
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
SMACK!!!!!!
Sybille moaned with every hit that smashed her udders hard against her ribs and was so dazed at the end of the series that Greta grabbed her without resistance and suplexed her through the air. WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! When Sybille hit, the whole ring shook and her big tits wobbled wildly. My cock looked wide out of my skimpy panties and twitched with horniness! What a sight!
Moaning, she closed her eyes and massaged her breasts.
I started the KO countdown again, but both Anne and Sybille were already on their way back to their feet. When Greta noticed this, she charged at Anne and greeted her with a drop kick to the chest.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Anne flew backwards into the corner after the force of Greta's feet hit her in the breasts again!
I was more than amazed that Greta still showed this agility at her age.
Anne's big butt hit the corner and she toppled to the side holding her tits.
Greta, on the other hand, turned her attention back to her sister. She was just on all fours when Greta jumped into the air, bent her elbow and rammed it hard into her opponent's back while falling.
WHOMPPPPP! Sybille went down again, breasts first. The thick breasts squeezed out from under her to the sides. She moaned while Greta got to her feet and I started the third countdown.
Greta caught her breath and leaned into the ropes. Waiting to see which of her two opponents would get to her feet first, she smiled at me and licked her lips unabashedly at the sight of my cock.
Anne was first and Greta greeted herself with a fierce chop between her tits.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"
Anne countered, however, and gave Greta a powerful backhand slap that jerked her left bare tit to the center.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKK! "OUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
This went on for quite a while and both of their breasts were glowing! They slapped each other's breasts alternately with their open palms until they burned like fire. Their titty flesh deformed, flapped around and bounced back into shape until the next impact would start the game all over again. Only: Anne's bust had taken a lot more than her opponent's so far. So a different tactic was needed.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! The sweaty breasts suddenly smacked into each other as Anne took her opponent by surprise with a new tactic. Greta suddenly found herself in a Bearhug and her feet left the ring floor as her husky and younger opponent heaved her up.
Anne groaned with exertion and Greta with pain. The two pairs of tits, pressed hard into each other, piled up and the breasts spilled out on all sides. The pressure on Greta's ribs made her cry out while I could admire Anne's biceps at work. She held Greta in the air for at least ten seconds and even spun her around before dropping to her knee and smacking her ripe pussy on her outstretched other knee.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKK! "AAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!"
WHAMMMMMMMMM! Greta fell to the side as if in slow motion and stayed there twitching.
Anne was still kneeling but was completely surprised by the attack of the second opponent.
Sybille had snuck up from behind and taken Anne in a full nelson from behind.
Arms crossed behind her head which was pressed to her chest, she groaned loudly and was pulled to her feet. Sybille took a running start together with her and rammed her head-on into the ring corner. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
She released the hold and spun Anne around so that she could work her front. She alternately thundered her fists into Anne's belly and the corsage offered little protection against the hard blows.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Anne's curvy belly didn't have much to counter this and soon she was doubled over, but was righted by hard uppercuts to her breasts.
More slaps jerked her head to the sides and left her dazed.
This left Sybille free to jam her feet into Anne's fat belly while interlacing her hands behind her head. She wanted to send Anne through the air with a flip, but she was much too heavy for that. Sybille's grip slipped behind her head and she went down herself instead.
Anne only had to drop herself to the ground to do massive damage: Sybille lay on her back like a bug as Anne grabbed their feet, spread her legs and rammed her knee into her opponent's cxnt with her entire body weight.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!
Sybille's mouth dropped open in shock, but no sound came out. Over 100kg had just hit her in the private parts. "Compliments of my pussy you stupid cow!"
Anne grinned, clearly enjoying the revenge for the previous Pussy Claw.
I was so close to the action that I was almost squirting with horniness. I smelled the fresh sweat of the fighters, felt how the ring shook and the screams and loud moans made me incredibly horny.
Anne would only have to render Greta harmless and she would be the winner. After the heavy kick in the intimate region, I didn't expect Sybille to get back on her feet soon.
Anne raised her arms to defend herself, because Greta was ready. They interlocked and a trial of strength began.
Although she had already taken a lot, the younger wrestler was the stronger. She wrestled Greta down and got her in a headlock. Trapped between the thick upper arm and Anne's breasts, she desperately tried to get free.
SMACK!!! "UNGGGGGGGGGGGH!"
SMACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! "OUUUFFFFFFFFF!"
Anne conceded several hits with an elbow to the stomach, but she spun her opponent through the air with a quick hard body twist and sent her crashing in. Greta landed right in front of me and groaned.
"One...two....three.....I counted them again as both sisters were down. Anne, meanwhile, was panting through it.
At the count of ten, however, Greta was already coming back to her knees with a groan. Anne approached and grabbed her by the short blond hair.
Then Greta's hand suddenly sped to Anne's private parts.
Oh my God! What had happened? Anne's eyes snapped wide open in shock and she whimpered! Greta had obviously rammed several fingers into her cleft. Anne was frozen and trembling. Greta meanwhile got to her feet, took Anne in a headlock while her fingers were still inside her and heaved her up!
I suddenly squirted without even having touched my cock! The sperm ran out of my tight Speedo and dripped to the floor. The scene was just too horny: Anne flew through the air in a body slam and landed right in the cum puddle at my feet.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A long drawn out agonized moan followed while she held her back and pussy at the same time.
I started counting for Greta and when I got to twenty, Anne and Sybille made their first efforts to get to their feet. Greta climbed the bottom rope while Anne turned her back to her on all fours. Was she really going to take a leap? At her age?
She looked so incredibly hot! Fat tits, an athletic body glistening with sweat! She actually jumped off and landed on Anne's back with a body splash!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Anne's front rammed face and tits into the ring floor after Greta's luscious body landed on top of her.
Both were breathing heavily, but Anne remained lying there whimpering while Greta got back up with a grin. Now only Sybille was in the way of their victory.
Her sister could no longer stand upright after Anne's brutal intimate attack.
She had hardly anything to oppose her onrushing opponent. Greta threw her sister several times with skillful hip throws through the ring and took her after the fifth throw in a Camel Clutch!
Sybille's spine arched violently and her massive udders dangled in front of her after they pushed off the ring floor. She moaned and screamed while Greta sat on top of her and pulled her head back hooked under her chin.
"AAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!"
She tapped away, but this was no way to lose the fight. However, I knelt down next to Greta, "She tapped! Release her!"
I had to shake Greta slightly to get her to notice me. Flooded with adrenaline, she was hard to contain. Breathing heavily, she stood up after letting go of her chin all of a sudden and then ramming Sybille into the floor, heavy tits first.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Greta was now standing behind me with her hands on her hips. I held her back with one hand on her chest to give her opponents a chance to get up.
I touched her sweaty breasts and immediately became hard again.
I started counting and Anne turned first on her side, then on her back. Her breasts were very involved and swollen at least a whole cup size. Her body was dominated by pain. In her eyes I could read: Do you really want me to get up and take more of a beating?
She closed her eyes moaning and came up too slowly. Again and again she collapsed exhausted and remained lying next to Sybille even at "thirty".
"And the winner is.....Greta!" I raised her right arm as a sign of victory, whereupon she hugged and kissed me effusively. Her almost naked and slippery body pressed against me while her tongue invaded my mouth and we kissed intimately.
She loosened herself grinning in front of me and then helped first her sister and then Anne into a sitting position.
Her two opponents were still exhausted and moaning in pain, but Greta took them both in her arms. Their sweaty skin clung to each other and their big bosoms slapped into each other. Anne in particular was moaning.
I was impressed by the respect they all paid each other after just fighting a few minutes ago.
"So girls. Now let's continue as we agreed before."
Greta grinned at me, "Speedo off!"
I did as instructed and then she grabbed Anne and Sybille by the hair and pulled them into a kneeling position. In doing so, she was not exactly squeamish and reaped loud screams.
She pulled them with her to me in the middle of the ring, put them behind the two and directed both mouths to my stiff cock. It was still soaked with cum from my first orgasm and the first task of the two losers was to suck it clean.
Sybille made herself over my balls, Anne over shaft and glans.
Warm, soft and wet, the two tongues slid through my intimate area and made me groan with pleasure.
As soon as everything was clean, I got a double blowjob. Sybille blew me wild and rough while Anne took him deeper into her throat and sensually skillfully let her tongue swirl. She made me ready!
How I would have liked to fuck her, but I dared not say anything. It didn't take long anyway and I felt it coming again.
"Open your mouths!" Greta conducted the two in a harsh tone and her sister and Anne dutifully opened their bubble-mouths.
 I exploded and my cum shot into Sybille's face, hitting her nose and deep into her wide open mouth. The next spurts were for Anne's mouth before the rest hit her big tits.
Slowly the long orgasm subsided and I staggered backwards into the ropes to catch my breath while they swallowed dutifully. Greta came over to me and kissed me, grabbed my cock and pulled me with her out of the ring into her bedroom....

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Mature Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 03:09:46 PM »
Frank is a lucky guy!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910