News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

6 Girls Battle Royale

• 4 Replies

Offline Undertaker11

• God Member
6 Girls Battle Royale
« on: November 29, 2022, 09:10:43 AM »
6 Girls Battle Royale

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: 6 Girls Battle Royale
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 10:59:46 PM »
[size=0px]Girl on Extreme Right[/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 04:10:53 PM »
Absolutely love how this voting is going! I don't care who wins, I prefer to focus on who doesn't win.
Out of multiple hot girls the pick of the bunch (for me) is the girl on the extreme left. I imagine her being singled out for harsh treatment by the other five, because she is so gorgeous and the rest are jealous of her.
They surround her and take turns fighting her. The first one jumps on her back, wraps her legs around her waist, crushes her and pulls her hair mercilessly. Then they both end up on the ground, rolling around and viciously pulling each other's hair.
If she ever gets on top (for too long) another girl pulls her off of the girl she is on top of and takes over as her fresh opponent. The other five girls get at least two or three fights with her. Or as many as they want.
She is dominated and mauled, over, and over, and over again.

Offline Robie

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 02:36:33 PM »
4>1>2>6>3>5

Offline xtreme_city

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 12:55:51 PM »
1 & 4 are the hottest ones for sure. They should pair up and eliminate others and then see for themselves