News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Old Rivals

• 2 Replies

Offline Pinorsubmit

• Chyoa
Old Rivals
« on: December 04, 2022, 12:24:26 AM »
Lucy and Marcia hate each other, and they have for over forty years. The two women have had 15 catfights, the last being over ten years ago, and held a score of Lucy having seven wins to Marcias eight. Each fight usually lasted for over an hour, leaving both women hurt and exhausted. Lucy was now 60 years old, short and squatter than she used to be with short grey hair. Marcia is 57 years old and a little fatter, with shoulder-length dark hair peppered with white strands. Both women thought they were done with each other until Lucy's 60th birthday.

She was lying in bed when Marcias cruel face flashed in her mind, the image of her pinning down Lucy and slapping her into submission. She stayed up for the rest of the night. She emailed her rival after getting her address through a mutual friend and challenged her to one more match. An hour later she got a reply; Where? When?

They met two weeks later at a hotel resort in Las Vegas, each renting a separate room and splitting the cost for a third room to settle their rivalry. Lucy put in her makeup carefully and styled her hair before grabbing her attire, a black thong bikini and matching top. She dons a robe for the walk to the agreed upon arena and makes her way to the fight.

When she enters the room she sees Marcia sitting in a chair across from the door, they immediately glare daggers into one another. Lucy notices that Marcia is wearing a lot of makeup as well, and her hair is curled carefully. Marcia drops her robe to reveal she's wearing a red micro bikini, her fat boobs practically spilling out of their restraints. Lucy drops her robe and the two women slowly approach each other.

"You really want to get fucked up in your old age, whore!" Marcia says scathingly.
"I'm going to kick your fat, fucking ass, bitch!" Lucy says grabbing a handful of her opponents hair. Marcia responds by grabbing Lucy's face with her fingernails and shoving her head back, digging her claws in. Lucy squeals and kicks her leg out, slamming her toes in Marcias stomach. A loud grunt echoes in the large room and Lucy doubles down by grabbing her adversary's hair with both her hands and trying to shove her back against the wall. Marcia has other plans however, slapping it her right hand across Lucy's face, stunning her just enough to free her hair. Lucy slaps her enemy in retaliation but is immediately halted with another hard slap that makes her stumble backwards before Marcia charges at her.

Lucy is momentarily overwhelmed by Marcias hands, slapping and scratching her face until Lucy trips backwards landing on the couch with her rival standing over her. Marcia slaps Lucy's face and tits, pummeling her mammaries out of their top as her own breasts swing loose. Lucy desperately kicks up and hits Marcia's big, exposed stomach, her heel hitting right under the belly button.

Marcia is devastated by the blow and groans as she drops to a knee, Lucy throws her leg awkwardly at her opponent and kicks her weakly in the back. Marcia gets to her feet as Lucy rises off the couch and the two women slowly circle the other, catching their breath. Lucy makes the first move, aiming a kick at her opponent but Marcia moves out of the way just in time and punches Lucy right in the tit.

Lucy groans loudly as another punch connects on the top of her breast. She grabs Marcia's nipples, making her shriek before she is hit in the crotch by Lucy's knee. She furiously grabs Lucy by the face, clawing her cheeks with her nails, and shoves her awkwardly around the room. Lucy tries to get her opponents hands off her face and catch her footing, but a thick calf wraps around her ankle and she falls to the carpet, with Marcia landing on top of her.

Both women groan loudly in the fall, but Marcia recovers first and starts attacking Lucy tenaciously, sitting on her stomach and pinning her to the floor. Both women strike each other wildly, Marcia gaining the upper hand as each slap reddens her rivals face. Lucy scratches and pulls Marcia's hair, but her opponent maintains her position and claws and scratches the 60 year old in return.

Marcia begins twisting Lucy's nipples, making her squirm weakly as her strength slowly fades. Lucy tries to bite her rivals leg, but is instead met with a hard palm to the head that bangs her head off the floor. Lucy tries to buck her enemy off, but she's hurt and not as strong as she used to be. Marcia pulverizes her rivals tits; twisting, pulling and scratching them until they are weak. Lucy tries to roll up defensively, but Marcia puts all her weight down on her and flattens her out on the carpet.

They'ref face-to-face, panting from the battle and sweating all over each other. Lucy weakly tries to headbutt her adversary but misses, Marcia puts her face up against Lucy's cheek and pins her head to the floor. For a brief second, Lucy thinks her opponent is going to whisper something cruel, or kiss her even, but is horrified when Marcia bites her cheek.

Lucy flails wildly, breathing heavily as Her old foe gnaws in her face. Marcia's hands start twisting at Lucy's nipples again as she bawls on the carpet. Tears stream down the sides of Lucy's face as her enemy tortures her on the hotel floor, her pride won't let her submit but she can't take anymore punishment. Just then, a hard knee slams down on Lucy's pussy and her cry of anguish signals her defeat. "Had enough?" Marcia growls, Lucy's cheek between her teeth. "I hate you!' Lucy cries out before her crotch is pounded again by her rivals leg. "No more! I give up!" Lucy shouts out, making Marcia stop biting her, but keeping her pinned down.

For a long moment the two old enemies glare at each other. Lucy, tears on her face sobbing on a carpet. Marcia, smirking angrily at the woman she hates the most. Marcia gets to her feet and stands over her beaten adversary. Lucy tries to pull herself up but the foot of her rival pushes her back to the floor. Marcia smiles cruelly as the 60 year old squirms, crying under her heel. "The score is 9-7 now, bitch. You're done for, over!" Marcia shouts down at the foe beneath her foot. "I've always been the better woman....Say it!" Her foot presses hard on Lucy's stomach. "You're the better woman! Please stop!" Lucy cries out, begging for mercy. Marcia puts her sole on Lucy's face as she gasps tiredly for air, adding to her humiliation.

Marcia climbs back down on the defeated woman crying on the floor, putting her big breast in Lucy's face. Lucy grimaces as her enemy shoves her nipple in her mouth, forcing her to suckle like a baby. The shame is too much for Lucy, who cries and sucks her superior rivals tit, beaten into submission yet again. Marcia humbles her rival one last time, savoring each second as she forces Lucy to submit to her will, solidifying her status over her.

A year later, Marcia passes away peacefully in her sleep, Lucy weeps when she hears. Deep down she will always know that Marcia made Lucy her bitch.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: Old Rivals
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 05:01:54 PM »
Well done!  Love older women catfights especially if they have history.   It would be great if Lucy remembers her old foe in a past catfight.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Old Rivals
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 02:17:35 PM »
Good story. I like it. Thank you. I love mature women fights ever since I saw my aunt fight her neighbor. Both women hate each other for a long time. Both women were over 50, overweight, and had big tits. Auntie sometimes changed her clothes in front of me without embarrassment and walked around the apartment in panties and a bra. Both women were still attractive. The neighbor had a summer dress and my aunt had a T-shirt and a skirt. White bras with lace cups covered their big tits. During an argument in the hallway, they grabbed each other's hair and the fight was on. Me, my cousin and the neighbor's husband did not stop fight. We cheered women on. It was mostly hair pulling, some slaping and scratching. Women holding each other's hair tried to knock over the rival. They gasped and moaned loudly as they paced the corridor in different directions and turned around. Sometimes they leaned against the wall, tried to bang their opponent's head against the wall, pulled and pushed. Their tits swayed and sometimes collided. The aunt twisted the neighbor's head and neck by the hair and knocked the neighbor to the ground. For a while, my aunt was upstairs. She let go of her neighbor's hair with one hand and gave her a few slaps in the face. But a neighbor pulled her by the hair and sat on her. Both women continued their hair-pulling and scratching. My aunt pranced, pulled the neighbor off by her hair and they fought lying on their sides. They also kicked. Both rose to their knees, controlling the rival by the hair, but the aunt was faster. She pushed her neighbor back and sat on her. She pulled her hair, banged her head on the floor and slaping, her until the neighbor gave up. Auntie got up and we were happy, we hugged her and congratulated her on her victory. The fight didn't have the pace of a teenage fight, and both women didn't use their fists in the fight because they couldn't fight like today's girls. However, they gave their best to defeat the rival, they fought furiously and the fight had its charm. My aunt's neighbor no longer tried to confront my aunt. She knew she would be beaten. Both women are now in their 60s. When I visit my aunt or she visits our family, I would sometimes recall the fight and ask if she had argued with the neighbor again.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 03:17:43 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.