News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Yacht Club: Natalie Vs Clara

• 6 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
The Yacht Club: Natalie Vs Clara
« on: December 04, 2022, 09:35:42 PM »
The Yacht Club:
Getting out into international waters where they hoped not to be disturbed. Two women stepped onto the deck of the luxury yacht ready to earn a good paycheck. One would go home with pride. The other would be humiliated.

This wasn't new to either. Both had fought for money on these yachts before. Beating the women they had been put against in no holds barred fights. This was simply about winning. You lose and the paydays wash up. With these fights only getting the highest of rollers in what they called a yacht club, simply was an underground fighting ring.

The prize pot for tonight was twenty five thousand for the winner, loser would get five as a blonde and a brunette stepped to opposite sides, tense looks on their faces as they had heard of each other. Never seeing how the other fought but knowing that this was a fight that had been wanted for a while. To become as close to a champion of the fighting ring as someone could be. Each had told the organisers they'd love a crack at each other over the past year. So the animosity was there for all to see.

On the right side of the wooden deck stood the fifty two year old blonde Natalie. She had grew up fighting her sisters and loved a scrap. She had been found in a bar nearby docks. Beating another blonde in a topless fist fight for fifty dollars. Imagine her shock when she found out about these fights five years ago.

Natalie took off a white satin robe and handed it off to a guy nearest her. Winking to them as they told her that they had bet big money on her. She stood with hands on her hips. Pussy on show as she was proud of her curvy body.
{alt}

On the opposite side was Clara. The thirty year old was a stripper. But had also found out when she was nineteen that she was good at something different, having had her first fight that she loved to go at it with another woman. Starting off foxy boxing at the strip club. She would move on to fighting in warehouses for money and was asked to take part on the yacht fighting club circuit two years ago.

Taking off her black robe. Clara was proud of her own body as she showed off her bush. Legs open and while she had her left hand on her hip. Her right hand was waving Natalie to bring it on as whistles and cheers rung out for both nude battlers.
{alt}

Stepping together at the center of the wooden deck at the behest of an older man wearing a white t-shirt and white shorts. Ken was the owner of this yacht and was the head of the club. He asked first Natalie "are you ready to fight? If you lose then you will be done with our club." To which the blonde responds "oh damn right I am ready."

The question is then asked to Clara. Who steps right into Natalie's grill so they touch foreheads. Boobs fighting for space as she answers "I want at this old cxnt now." To cheers as Natalie snarls "nasty little cxnt" as both are nudged apart before proceedings begin too early.

Both are told to take three paces back. Then the order to fight is given and both step together with fists flying. Under the cheers and whistles from the men and women in their fine clothes betting on two nude women battling it out to a finish. The grunts and groans of the fighters rung out. Neither was shy to take a hit to give one. Knuckles landing cleanly started to mark up cheeks.

Then came the hair pulling as they looked to overpower each other. Natalie snarling "I'll rip you bald.. top and bottom bitch." While Clara hissed "you flabby fucking cow." Both women's tits slapped together as their nipples looked like daggers. Hardened for war as when they met, both women couldn't help groan with a grimace.

Stepping on toes seemed to rile them up more. Punches come with their free hand. Almost taking turns to strike till both shoved apart. Circling with fists raised as they had venomous looks on faces. The hate they felt for each other was primal. Blonde versus brunette. Older versus young. Both alpha's in their lives wanting to crush the other to prove to the world their status was earned.

Natalie caught Clara with a left hook to the jaw when they exchanged. That made the brunette stumble a step to the right. Natalie bulldozed into her back. Taking Clara down to the deck with a slap of their bodies and a crack of wood on flesh. Punching around the sides of Clara's head as her pussy rubbed the bum of her younger foe. Natalie felt powerful as she heard Clara groaning out.

Pushing with her right foot into Natalie's gut to open up space. Clara uses a mule kick style attack to make Natalie retreat back onto her backside. Taking a breath as Clara turns around to dive on her. Their bodies roll around as they tug at hair. Looking wild with their teeth bared.

Grabbing down at the bush of her rival. Natalie looked to really make Clara suffer, while Clara cried out as she felt some hair be pulled out. She slammed her head into the blondes face to make her yelp out. First blood to Clara as a trickle runs from a cut on the bottom lip of Natalie. Then she yanks at her tits to change their positions to her being on top.

Sweat started to coat both fighters bodies as the sun beat down on them. Natalie pissed at being cut. Thudding in some hooks around the sides of her foes body when she is on the bottom. Making Clara groan when she takes a clean hit. Clara punching back around the tits of her rival in response.

They soon are kicking apart frustrated by the stalemate on the bottom. Moving apart with eyes locked as they push to their feet. A few of their supporters amongst the crowd cheering different things. A guy yelling "fucking tear her bush bald Natalie!" While a young brunette woman in a red dress screams "show that old cow up Clara!"

The girls don't need much encouragement as they slam bodies together, hands tugging at hair till they resume beating each others bodies. Knees are close to striking pussies, thudding into the side of legs as they fight for dominance. Natalie snarling "I'll fucking kill you" as tempers are boiling. Clara replying "try it hag" spitting into Natalie's face to show how little respect she has for her.

It also distracts Natalie enough for Clara to send a thudding right hook into her cheek. Back went Natalie onto her heels as she was being pummeled back by fists into her face. A little swelling formed on her cheek as she was put on the deck by a left hook to her jaw.

"Weak old cow!" Roared Clara. Who looked to stamp on Natalie but just got out the way of a upward kick aimed at her pussy. Natalie waving her to bring it on. Even as she looked in the worse state of the pair. She wasn't throwing the towel in as Clara kept her wits about her, trying to step in but seeing she was going to get kicked. So waved Natalie to stand up as she kept her fists raised. Natalie taking the offer as she stands. Both resetting with eyes full of fury.

As they strike each other across their faces. Natalie soon steps in with a right knee into the belly button of Clara to make her gasp. Then after thudding in two short left hooks to the kidneys of her enemy. Natalie lands an uppercut to send Clara to her back.

Like Clara she lets her opponent up. Natalie maybe wary about her opponent as Clara stares angrily at her. The crowd roaring them together as Natalie yells "up bitch so I can really hurt you!" Clara pushing to her feet with a little nod of respect to her opponent before they resume.

Starting to land kicks as well as fists.  This is a war of attrition on their feet. Sweat is sent flying when a hard punch lands. Clara bleeding from a cut on the bridge of her nose from a right cross. She responds by kicking Natalie in her stomach to keep her back. The crowd around them getting louder.

Especially when they see both clinch up and are still fighting on the inside. Bites now being exchanged after Clara latches her teeth onto the cheek of Natalie, who responds with her own bite. Both stamping on toes before Natalie drives forwards with her left leg behind Clara's right. Sending Clara down to the wooden deck with a thud as the younger woman cries out.

Punching Clara around her cheek to cause some swelling. Natalie has her teeth bared as she looks down right primal. Wanting to really fuck up her younger rival. Who goes for her tits with a vicious grip. Natalie roars out in pain as she finds herself being yanked over to her side. Grabbing and squeezing viciously the tits of Clara as they look to maul each other.

Laying on their sides after rolling around. Natalie bites the neck of Clara to make the brunette howl. Her answer is to reach around and dig her fingers into the bum of the blonde. Who cries out as this is moving to an all out war. Toe nails scratch at legs as they as bite and maul each other. Juices running from their pussies as they are getting off on the violence, loving being challenged so much while giving all the pain back they can.

Grabbing at each others throats with wild stares in their eyes. They squeeze while with their free hands they maul and claw away at the bodies in front of them. Fighting back tears as they feel claw marks bleeding. Air starting to weaken their bodies till both can't help it but orgasm. Shuddering hard as their juices splash over onto thighs and bellies of both fighters.

Reaching down Natalie grabs the bush of Clara again, yanking at it to make Clara howl to the heavens. Taking advantage as she powers back Clara to her back. Then starts slugging her across the face with her right fist. Clara gets a cut over her left eye as she cries out, desperately trying to fight off the bottom.

"Fucking... Bitch.." says Clara. She shows her toughness but a right hook on her temple makes her eyes roll back in her head. Head slumping to her right side as she is out cold. Natalie nearly hits her again till she hears "she is out cold!" By Ken. Natalie looking over to him with a scowl. Looking down at Clara and reaching back to grab her bush. Yanking out hair as she hisses "I told you I would bald you bitch." Slapping Clara across her face with her own black hair.

Natalie stands up with her arms in the air. Knuckles coated in blood, while she stares at the woman who cheered on Clara. She stamps her right foot onto the pussy of Clara. Who groans awake as Natalie says "don't waste your money on sending little bitches to fight real women like me."

Heading to Ken as she asks for her money, he nods before grabbing a briefcase full of money. Heading off back under the top deck to go to her room to change and shower. Proving again she is the top bitch when it comes to this yacht.

Clara on the other hand fights back tears. She has been brutalized and made to cum. Her pride is broken along with her ability to make big money in this fighting ring. Basically being forgotten as Ken stands over her, telling her "your money will be left in the room." Before he walks away from her.

Crawling over to the steps with her body sore all over, feeling her pussy and how bald it is now. Crying as her hubris got to her. Thinking about what she should have done as she can only go to her room on all fours, forgotten already as a fighter by these high rollers as they are already discussing the next set of fighters.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: The Yacht Club: Natalie Vs Clara
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 06:18:55 PM »
Damn, that was so darn hot!  :P ;D

But would love to go up against that blonde bitch, Natalie, and get a win for us brunettes by tearing her bald!  8) :-*
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 01:14:06 PM »
to bad we do know what Natalie  looks like
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 03:47:32 PM »
{alt}

Yeah sadly Caryn1 the picture I used has disappeared, this is roughly how I see Natalie in the story. :)

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 06:31:19 PM »
{alt}

Yeah sadly Caryn1 the picture I used has disappeared, this is roughly how I see Natalie in the story. :)

Mmm, not bad looking at all ... but once I've finished with her ... she'll be bruised & battered!  ;D :D

- Sonja

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 11:05:53 AM »
she does look like she can be a real bitch 
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2023, 09:16:13 PM »
she does look like she can be a real bitch

Yeah, but I think she's an over-rated, has-been bitch that needs to be put in her place!  ;D ;) :D