News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Unfair Advantage?

• 15 Replies

Offline Art

Unfair Advantage?
« on: December 05, 2022, 05:28:40 PM »
Was chatting with a girl on here who had seen a fight where a girl with enormous breasts had them demolished by a girl with smaller breasts.  By 'demolished' I mean beaten black and blue and covered in welts with some bleeding.  Is is inherently unfair for a girl with huge breasts to fight another girl with smaller breasts?

Offline PamelaBomba

Re: Unfair Advantage?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 05:39:55 PM »
Of course, especially in a hands-off titfight and if the bustier woman has firmer tits (mass and weight of the breasts is more effective).

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 06:15:00 PM »
Having a big bust is a disadvantage in a catfight for sure, if both women are busty not as much since both have a target, but in a case of small v busty it surely can be, but not a guarantee, if the busty woman is a fighter it might not matter as much.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 06:55:30 AM »
Having a big bust is a disadvantage in a catfight for sure, if both women are busty not as much since both have a target, but in a case of small v busty it surely can be, but not a guarantee, if the busty woman is a fighter it might not matter as much.
I agree...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 08:31:50 AM »
Physicaly a disadvantage for sure but a mental advantage as a big bust can make the woman look powerful making other woman thinking twice to take her on.

Offline PamelaBomba

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2022, 11:04:58 PM »
Physicaly a disadvantage for sure but a mental advantage as a big bust can make the woman look powerful making other woman thinking twice to take her on.

Not just in a fight. A busty woman usually feels more attractive in everyday life, too.

Offline KinkyMotherLydia

• Competitive mother, proud of my tits & children ;)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2022, 02:37:49 AM »

That's usually why very busy women like myself tend to stray towards rule based contests.
The size may be impressive but they are big targets that hinder your mobility & are easy to grapple and grab.
Message me if you're into lactation contests & into family rivalries. We could share alot mother vs mother

Kik: titfightqueenlydia
Trillian: kinkymotherlydia

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2022, 07:17:39 AM »

That's usually why very busy women like myself tend to stray towards rule based contests.
The size may be impressive but they are big targets that hinder your mobility & are easy to grapple and grab.
I think it's good that there are rules in a fight between busty women... and it's indisputable that the two fighters will focus part of their attacks on their rival's tits. big tits can cause a disadvantage in fights they are easy targets and at the same time they are a letter of introduction and challenge
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2022, 11:43:57 AM »
My ex loves her fake DDs, but after getting them hurt a few times she would definitely agree that she was at a disadvantage versus an opponent with small boobs. 

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2022, 05:40:13 AM »
Experience says it’s often a disadvantage

Offline Kelicats

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2022, 07:49:19 PM »
Sometimes a girl with huge tits can win against a girl with small breasts if she has determination and can take the punishment

Offline Art

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2022, 04:31:10 PM »
Sometimes a girl with huge tits can win against a girl with small breasts if she has determination and can take the punishment
I think I know who that is.

Offline Kelicats

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2023, 05:35:53 PM »
I think I know who that is.
Good guess

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2023, 07:00:20 AM »
Yes big boobs can be grabbed and prove to be bigger targets, yet if the bustier fighter is skilled and can defend herself then she will have a good chance at coming out on top. I do think that ones pain tolerance will also be a factor in this.  Now if you are talking more about fights with sexier elements, then I think how aroused a woman might be could also lessen the impact to those areas though I might be wrong about that.

Offline RRgirl

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2023, 03:03:27 PM »

I’ve had a similar experience unfortunately.  the other girl was being encouraged to take advantage of my disadvantage.

quote author=Mr_C link=topic=106531.msg707436#msg707436 date=1671273837]
My ex loves her fake DDs, but after getting them hurt a few times she would definitely agree that she was at a disadvantage versus an opponent with small boobs.
[/quote]