News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Twin sister battle for the last present with their older brother as ref.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.

Warning: Incest sister/sister/ brother. Catfight, intercourse, trib.

Mindy and Cindy had always been competitive. The family actually considered it cute and entertaining to watch the two rumble and tumble through the years. Still picturing them as little kids both twin sisters where now 19 years old and had gotten an apartment together.
It was Christmas Eve and the sisters hosted their first Christmas Eve party for the family. Everyone was there and as was custom they dressed in matching outfits being Santa’s Elves while Derrick, their big brother was playing Santa.  They adored him and he loved them. They would and did anything to please him. Most of their competitiveness came from trying to vie for who was his favorite sister.
It had been several months since they got competitive with one another partially due to their brother being away at college. Picture time came and as Derrick sat down  each sister sit on a leg. They got real close and cuddled for some pictures. It was a family member that stated at that moment “ you girls have one present left to open, but I can’t tell who it’s for?”  After much discussion the girls looked at each other and then at the brother and said “ who are we going to decide who opens the present?”
They smiled at each other as each squirmed her butt cheeks close enough to touch. They talked to each other while Derrick was sandwiched between them. They had put their arms around him. The rest of the family had moved on to watching the game on tv leaving the loving siblings to their own accord. Breasts naturally pressed against his head each looked into the others eyes and then his and said “ I guess we’ll have to arm wrestle for it?”  Mindy looked at Cindy who smiled and both looked down at their older brother who darted his eyes between both sisters. “ Would you like that?” They felt his manhood stir to life.
“We really missed you.” Cindy whispered pressing her braless breasts into his cheek. “ Yes, we did.” Mindy mimicked the cheek rub. “Who do you think will win?” Cindy asked.
Cindy winked at Mindy. It was a left wink meaning she suspected he was wearing boxers.  Mindy shook her head and blinked with both eyes. That was their secret code stating she didn’t think he was wearing underwear. Cindy wiggled her firm butt cheeks closer to her sisters hips and brushed his throbbing cock and smiled. This was enough for both to agree Santa was going commando. Mindy was the one to say “we’re not wearing underwear, either.”
They stayed there for a few more moments until both got up and went to the kitchen table and began arm wrestling. Mindy had her hair down and Cindy’s was in a bow. Both pressed palms together as they sat on short stools with legs spread apart. Bare feet on the soft carpet. They made sure to sit so that their legs where spread apart and he could glance down and see their mounds. When he glanced down at either of them they glanced at his impressive package.  It was a quick contest where each strained and eventually Mindy one left handed and Cindy won right.
Derrick refereed and the family casually watched as this was a normal enough occurrence. Uncle Bob said “ I guess I get to take the present home, since you two can’t decide who it belongs to.” Most of the family laughed. Derrick said “ they’ll figure it out later on.”  The rest of the evening went as planned and everyone left right before 11pm. Derrick was spending the night and after the guests left they cleaned up a little and left Derrick to watch some tv as the girls finished the cleaning.
Once that was done they looked at each other and ran to the couch and plopped  down on either side of their big brother, still dressed in his Santa outfit. He put his arm around both and they cuddled for a few moments as each girl held hands lightly on his lap. They waited till he was engrossed into the program and moved their hands up his leg until it was right around his crotch.
A quick twin look and Cindy said “ Hey, I almost forgot about that last present.”
Mindy playing along said “ yeah, I forgot about that, too. How do you want to decide who gets the present?”
“Should we fight for it?” Cindy giggled.
Mindy looked at Derrick “ would you like that?”
Derrick cleared his throat “ that’s up to you two, isn’t it?”
Mindy and Cindy both smiled little smiles as the back of their hands felt something stirring in his pants and it wasn’t a little mouse.
“I’m his favorite elf.” Cindy stared at Mindy.
“No, I am.” Mindy playfully growled back.
“I’ll fight you for that ‘package’. Cindy playfully hissed.
“Your not women enough for that Package, I’ll tare your hair out.” Mindy playfully hissed back.
They squeezed their hands together harder and soon brought their other hands from their sides and started pulling hair. His arms where still around them as they began to battle.
Derrick tensed his legs as to get up and both pressed their bodies into his and shot him a look. He knew that meant he we being ordered to stay put as the two began to struggle with him in the middle. Breasts ended up smashing his face from both sides as now both hands where in hair and soon he had the two half sitting on his lap.
He tried to move his erect cock but found their thighs had pinned it between them as they were now  embracing with one arm as the other pulled hair. He realized neither of them was truly wearing bras as he felt the firm nipple of each sister brushing his cheek as their butt cheeks where now pressed against his hard cock.  “We wouldn’t lie to you, big brother.” Cindy giggled.
His arms pressed them closer together as they locked eyes and moved legs so that they were now wrapping bare thighs against one another. “Yes, press me into her. Help me fight her.” Cindy giggled. “ You want us to fight for you?” Mindy purred.
 With a quick jerk Cindy pulled Mindy’s hair really hard forcing her head back and Mindy did the same.  Cindy released her arm and tried to push her sister way. Mindy yelped “ you are pressing my tit.”  Mindy released her arm and grabbed Cindy’s tit and squeezed.
The only thing keeping them together was Derrick holding them close around the waist and their interlinked legs. Cindy yelped “ I wasn’t squeezing, I was just trying to get some space, but since you started it”, she squeezed back.  Both squealed in unison “Ow, OW, OW!, OW!!”
Cindy: “ you let go and I’ll let go.”
Mindy “ Deal, on three?”
Both in unison “ One, Two Three.” Both released. Breathing hard they where still on his lap and noticed his cock pulsing. Straightening hair they stared daggers each feeling his face pressed against their breast and his rod rubbing their ass cheeks. Not only the desire to compete against one another but the  pleasure at how much their big brother was enjoying it. “You enjoying seeing us catfight for you?” Mindy asked. “ Cindy laughed “ of course he is, I can feel it.I think we need to finish this.” Cindy said sliding off her brothers lap.
“Sounds good to me.” Mindy said getting up.
They locked up inches from Derrick sitting on the couch and crashed bodies together with hands to hair and quickly tumbled back into his lap. As they rolled on top of him each felt his rod brush their ass cheeks as Cindy then Mindy landed on his lap.  On the third roll Cindy spread her legs wide and kept her sister pinned to his lap and pushed hard and knew she had forced her brothers cock between her sisters ass cheeks. From the look in Mindy’s eyes she had a good amount of his cock poking her in one of two holes. Only her soft cotton red and white shorts or his cotton Santa suit kept him from fully entering her.
  They rolled to the floor and rolled several times. Being equally matched in size, strength and ability each had fought the other since very young. Each knew the same moves and as usual they fought to a stalemate bare legs wrapped  around the other. Shirts hiked up pressing bare bellies together as their breasts pressed b cups with nipples poking the others. Matted blonde hair made it hard to tell who was who as they were now wrapping arms around the others bodies clinging together.
“Stop!, No Biting!” One of them yelled and soon the other yelled “ Now, who’s biting!!”
Between the messed up hair he could make out the sight of each sister biting the others shoulder as thighs locked together and toes began to spread apart as each squeezed with all her strength. Shirts where now hiked up so the hands of the sisters where now touching bare back and they began to dig nails into the others back.
Soon it was clear that they agreement was the harder you bite the harder I’ll bite and both let go. They ended up rolling to the left and right and as Cindy temporarily ended on top through their quick movements both tops had been pulled up giving Derrick the sights of both sets of bare breasts pressed together. Each showing squished breasts plastered against her twins.
“Your nipples are digging into mine.” Cindy growled.
“Yours aren’t ticking me, either.” Mindy growled back in return.
Landing side by side they were coiled together as tightly as two bodies could with even their ass cheeks tightening as they attempted to squeeze the life out of one another. Grunts of staining as each was trying to squeeze the other into submission.   
Barred teeth as he heard each growling he dared not interfere. He knew they had crossed a line. His sisters where now full grown women and not little girls and he knew if he even breathed wrong the kittens would turn on him. He verified his suspicions when he saw tears running down their cheeks.
Locked in the tight catball they knew it was a stalemate. By some secret he would never understand both 5ft4 sisters broke apart and quickly stood facing the other.  Without a thought they looked at him and then each other and as both shirts where still bunched up above their breasts they threw the shirts off and began punching. Fist fights where not common between them but being topless was. Things had changed as these two where now fully women. Each set of bare breasts bounced as they dodged and punched. Most missing their mark. Each had fist fought before, but only when they were angry. He knew they were angry but this time no one was here to stop them. They would not forgive him if he tried and he had no desire to stop what they both mutually decide to do. Being twins it was as equal a contest as was physically possible.
Cindy made contact with Mindy’s cheek but Mindy counted with a firm strike to Cindy’s left tit. Cindy staggered back grabbing her throbbing breast and came right back and stuck her sisters tit. Both hands went to breasts and they dug nails into breast tissue. They pressed close bringing bodies together as each squeezed hard enough to deform the others breasts.
Tears running down the cheeks each silently growled at the other as they pushed back and forth. Cindy upped the game when Mindy felt a knee brush her crotch. “ Oh, you want to go there?” She yelled back.
Soon knees where trying to attack crotches. Each blocking as they mauled breasts and tried to attack the others pussys. Cindy pushed hard and Mindy got pinned against a wall. Cindy let go of a breast and thrust her hand down her sisters short and began racking her pussy. Cindy “Oh my god, what the f*ck are you doing?” she tried to pull her hand out and Derrick yelled “don’t back away. Fight back and grab her womenhood.” 
Cindy stopped panicking and got her hand down her sisters shorts and though Mindy tried to back away Cindy found her mark. “You want to attack my pussy?” Cindy growled “ Let’s do this.” Mindy growled back.  Each separated trying to pull away without losing her hold. Breathing so hard he thought they would hyperventilate the shorts of both where pulled down exposing firm ass cheeks. Each had fingers around the others vaginal lips and each time one pinched hard he witnessed the ass cheeks of her tighten. This was the first time he had seen their mounds and they were so identical he could see the pain in each face as they mauled the others womenhood. It was getting out of hand but he couldn’t help but watch as both twins sexually assaulted the other.
They both quickly broke apart pulling their shorts back up. Shot their brother a quick embarrased look and walked away.  He shrugged and thought that was it for the evening. Each went to her room and he decide to take a shower.
He had just undressed and gotten into the shower when he heard voices from his guest bedroom.  By the time he got himself rinsed off and threw a towel on he walked into his room and saw both sisters standing there naked. Cindy walked up to him and took his towel away.  They ordered him to lay on the bed. “ we are not thru”. Mindy sighed “ Yeah, we lost our composure, but we are not through with this or you, yet.” 
Each on either side of their big rod He felt hands reach across him and felt as each reached for hair and the naked forms of his younger twins sisters began to wrestle on top of him. “I’m his favorite.”  “No, I am.” “bitch”. “Slut.” Soon rolling their naked bodies over his still hard cock as each landed on the edge of the bed in a coil of legs arms breasts and ass’.  They ended up crotch to crotch and Cindy said “ I have an idea.”  She brought her crotch in between her sisters legs and scissored her. Mindy hesitated for a second until she understand this wasn’t a fight move but a f*ck move. Cindy in her twin psychic ability said without words “ I want to compete against you women vs women and he is so going to get off on this.” The moment their womenhoods touched sparks flew. He watched as both sisters banged and heard the thumping of vaginal flesh. He watched as wet vaginal lips touched and separated, he smelled the womenhood of each intermingle. With each pump he watched firm breasts giggle as blonde hair bounced. Soon Cindy moaned and Mindy fallowed. They lay back on the bed and looked at their brother, still rock hard.
They came together on their knees pressing their crotches against his cock.
They locked up pressing breasts together as they fought to get his rod inside them. Each time one managed to get his manhood in her the other pushed it out and took her place. One or two pumps later and the other managed to womenhandle the others lips off his rod and insert his rod into her.
“I’m his favorite.”  “ Bull sh*t, I am” was their grunts as each tried to force herself onto his rod. He looked up to see the firm breasts of each young women giggle as he felt their moist wetness slide onto his rod to have it ripped away and replaced with another. It was only a matter of time till he exploded.  And felt her about to be pushed off when Mindy said “ I won!”  Cindy stopped pushing and let Mindy continue to her own climax.
He was still hard when she finished so she smiled at her sister and said “ your turn to ride.” Cindy got on to ride while Mindy stroked her sisters ass and smiled “ I never knew how hot our butts looked from this angle.”  Cindy cummed and looked at her sister “ you mean my ass is nicer than yours.”
Mindy laughed and said “ I don’t think so.” 
Cindy smiled and looking at Derrick and then her sister lunged herself off of her ‘disco stick’ and the two where again rolling around a naked coil on the bed. Hands in hair as they brought their cum filled crotches together as sweaty and swollen breasts smashed together. Darrick rolled off the bed and said “ I’m getting something to drink.” The two paused looked up at him and Cindy said “ hurry back.” The girls continued their battle.  With the full bed available to them the rolling was even more aggressive as they now where again grabbing breasts and crotches. Laying side by side Mindy said “ do you want to fight some more or f*ck.”  Cindy breathing hard said “ let’s do both.”