News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Long Walk Home

• 3 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Long Walk Home
« on: December 06, 2022, 08:10:51 PM »
Bruised, battered, scratched, and bitten, the victress begins her journey home.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 08:13:13 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Long Walk Home
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 03:01:33 AM »
I love this, especially her expression. You see that she is tired, but you still catch then hint of her wanting another tussle.

Thank you T.D. Here she is again, this time walking through an industrial wasteland.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2022, 01:12:17 AM »
I really loved what Kiva did here. Hopefully it's ok to add something inspired by her theme.

Of course it’s OK! I love how she’s illuminated by the streetlight against the darkness with the trees and cat tails in the background. She looks worn out and dirty, but what a satisfied expression on her face, Good art says so much and leaves the imagination to fill in the rest. Thanks!

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2022, 04:20:36 PM »
Great stufff kiva I bet the walk home felt good knowing she had destroyed her rival and left her behind