News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Inquiry about missing stories

• 2 Replies

Offline Edududu

Inquiry about missing stories
« on: December 08, 2022, 03:10:21 PM »
Hi everyone! Not sure if this is the right section to post something like this, so feel free to move it somewhere else if it's inappropriate.

Some time ago, I remember reading a couple of amazing celebrity stories here on the site, but I can't find them anymore. They were a story about Jessica Henwick vs Margot Robbie and a multi-part story about AOC vs Ivanka Trump. I assume the author(s) must have deleted their accounts and that's why the stories are gone. So has anyone by chance archived those stories somewhere? I really wanted to read them again.

Offline randomman

Re: Inquiry about missing stories
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 06:21:50 PM »
I believe the Jessica Henwick one was written by the user Tanhauser who dropped off the internet last year. 

I was friends with him on Discord, and he dropped from there with no explanation the same time he left here, and the site here removes users' posts when they go.

Offline Edududu

Re: Inquiry about missing stories
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 12:36:02 PM »
I believe the Jessica Henwick one was written by the user Tanhauser who dropped off the internet last year. 

I was friends with him on Discord, and he dropped from there with no explanation the same time he left here, and the site here removes users' posts when they go.

Oh that's really unfortunate then, but I expected so. You wouldn't know of anyone who still had those stories, right?