News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Ecounters With Kat - Chapter 4

• 6 Replies

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
My Ecounters With Kat - Chapter 4
« on: December 09, 2022, 06:22:38 PM »
                                                                          *** Chapter 4 - It Gets Worse***

Kat backed off. My eye caught the clock and it read 2:46 but felt like 12:46! I coughed and managed a breath, rising to my feet. Again I moved laterally, needing time again or better, still. Again Kat was gracious. It was obvious to me she was milking the clock but to the excited viewer, it probably appeared as though she was being strategic and methodical. My legs were already feeling a little heavy but I did my best to take deep breaths. As I moved around the ring in a large circle, Kat watching my every move, it seemed rather warm. It’s been less than three minutes but I suppose being on the taking side of things could make things uncomfortable.

Again we got closer as we circled and I tried to figure out what she might try next. Perhaps I should have been aggressive, but it just wasn’t in me at the moment. Kat raised her arms and I raised mine to about chest height. We both approached carefully, her smile now annoying. Should I lean in? Should I dart in? Didn’t matter, she did it again – she disappeared – poof! From behind me, her arms wrapped my waist. I slapped my hands into her forearms but didn’t move them much. “Babe, this ass is massive! Look at that thing! It has gravitational pull!”

The comments were having an effect. After all, she had been in control from the start. She finished her dig and then my feet left the canvas. She shoved her upper legs forward, forcing my lower body in that direction and then dropped. We both hit the boards with a deep, echoing “BOOM”. Her legs replaced her arms around my waist and she began to squeeze. Suzy’s warning was right on – Kat’s legs were very strong.

She tightened . . . tightened . . . tightened and again, breathing was tough. My left arm was still mostly useless and my right could not budge her thighs, so I needed a different escape. I took the best breath I could, readied my legs and swung them around, trying to pivot. It worked, but just halfway. I made it 90-degrees and was now in a size scissor with her left leg right across my tummy and she did not waste the opportunity. “Not good Gabs, not good at all. Not for you. I’ll bet you’ve had a lot of girls right here but they don’t escape. Your turn!” She tightened and tightened and my response was simply, “Huhhh . . . . huhhhhh. . .” I could feel my face redden and it felt like my eyes were bugging out of my head. I was now perspiring, obvious to all the high def cameras and everyone watching. I palmed the canvas, did my best to get a breath and heaved myself around, now facing Kat on my knees.

I attempted to rest and she seemed to go along with the idea. “Gabs, that was impressive. Few get that far, but now what?” She gave my body a quick, strong squeeze that sent my head flying back, my eyes closed. My hands went to her legs and pushed as so many have done to me and with the same result – nothing. But at least I had options now. It was time to break out of this. I wrapped my arms around her legs and slid my right leg under me, getting my foot on the canvas. I pushed to the point of my leg trembling but I was rising. I managed to get my left foot down too and I was getting up. I was inching my way higher when she poured it on. I screamed, my legs buckled and to my knees I crumbled. I was in trouble.

“See? Not that easy is it? Imagine if I had your legs. There would have been a submission already.” I sat back on my legs and was perspiring more heavily now. I huffed noisily and tried to mount a response. It seemed so warm in here. I guess she was really wearing me down. So, Plan B. I eased my hands up her legs and leaned forward. My left hand would not be much help but with my right, I thought I could get the job done. My palms reached her bare tummy and I curled my fingers into the flesh in a double ab claw. She howled. Finally! Finally! I leaned in, her legs still around me but now snug not tight. I worked quickly, doing my very best to find a soft or vulnerable spot. I dug and dug, wanting to hurt her so much. I had not laid a finger on her up until now and neither had Suzy. But what was she like when on defense? I was eager to find out. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so curious.

I really pressed my weight into the hold which put my head within range. After a handful of seconds, she had two handfuls of my hair. She reduced that to one, only to rake my eyes. Now I was howling and distracted and lost my hold. Then she applied the pressure. Tighter and tighter she squeezed and the hold went from uncomfortable to painful to scary. She let go of my hair and pushed me back to sitting on my legs, her own almost cutting me in half. I looked up at the clock which now showed a blurry five minutes and something. I’ve been in this much trouble before and managed to win so I was not going to give up now. But the lack of air was draining me. And was I ever sweating!

One last try to escape – the ropes. I looked around and decided the ones to my right were the closest, so I tossed myself in that direction and began to claw the mat, inching my way closer to safety. My left arm was little help but I managed to get my legs in a position to assist and along we went, slowly but surely. Finally, with a lunge, my right fingers caught the bottom cable and managed to hang on. Kat’s legs opened and the boards rumbled as she got up. I was in no hurry however. “Babe, I have to hand it to you, you are tough. You are certainly proving why you are so popular and successful.” Certainly her words were not complimentary.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 06:23:27 PM by GabiGrabsYou »

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
Re: My Ecounters With Kat - Chapter 4
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 06:17:39 PM »
Absolutely amazing, she’s really putting you through it
She is! Her ideas when we chatted were so much fun. Even getting my a** handed to me, it was fun writing this. :-)

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 05:47:28 PM »
This is wonderful! I can't wait to see how it ends. :-)

Offline KatFyte

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2022, 03:59:01 PM »
This is wonderful! I can't wait to see how it ends. :-)
I think you'll appreciate the finish. ;-)

Offline CGWrestleMe

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2023, 04:18:32 PM »
Kat is so good! The end should be fantastic!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2023, 01:32:10 PM »
It appears my big, beautiful friend Gabi has met her match!

Offline KatFyte

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2023, 03:01:36 PM »
It appears my big, beautiful friend Gabi has met her match!
She has! And Momma, you're next if you so choose. :-)