News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Miss hell Vs Janeycat battle at the unlucky clover pig farm

• 23 Replies

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
Miss hell Vs Janeycat battle at the unlucky clover pig farm
« on: December 10, 2022, 01:22:00 PM »
A few months have passed since Janey stole my husband after months of arguments we have decided to meet in Waterford Ireland at the unlucky clover pig farm  woman on woman for the rights to my husband  I pack my bag and get in my Mazda and head to the ferry 3hours later I drive on to the Irish soil I head to my guess house and wait wait to hear from the bitch Janey
Big girls fight hard

Offline Janeycat65

• If I want him I get him
Re: Miss hell Vs Janeycat battle at the unlucky clover pig farm
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 05:02:56 PM »
After months of bitch text between us i drive to meet my bfs soon to be ex wife him next to me hand on my nylon thigh. We arrive at the guest house i see your car and whisper to him that im sure shes turned up. I see the curtains flick upstairs.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 02:19:04 AM »
Watching the bitch Janey get out of her car with my husband I want to go down and rip her hair out but I leave it we sleep the night in the morning I down stairs having breakfast Janey two tables away in my mind I picture us pulling hair and crashing over the breakfast tables but it quite I head back to my room and have a shower I paint my nails blue and fix my blue long fake nails on I slowly put my garter belt on and my black nylon stockings on my red thong and bra I put on my blue blouse and button it up I put my black skirt on and slip into my red heels I apply my red lipstick and put my Chanel no 5 on I right a note with the the unlucky Clover pig farm address on it with map and dap my Chanel on it I take a bag with my change of clothes for after the fight and head to my car slipping the note under her door I get in my Mazda and drive the 30 mins to the pig farm it up for sale and no one here there wild pigs cows and chicken around the pig Styx smells the barn is run down now I wait for janey
Big girls fight hard

Offline Janeycat65

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 11:24:12 AM »
We go down for breakfast our eyes meet both of us go red i take his hand grin. Back in the room i get ready black silk underwear lacy bra sheer tights black minidress i notice how hard he is and tell him i will wear her bra for him tonight. I put on red nail and toe varnish and he sees the map on floorwe kiss and i tell ive waited weeks for this. We arrive at the farm we walk towards the barn.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 01:05:30 PM »
As I see you walk towards the barn I charge lunging at you I dnt care my hair in pigtails I care about hurting you as we crash in the pig Styx with the pigs as we lock in combat rolling one way then the other screaming swearing at the other
Big girls fight hard

Offline Janeycat65

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2022, 02:08:31 PM »
You cow we roll about i claw your boobs mounting you both screaming both know only one can have him

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 09:43:51 AM »
Argh you fucking bitch I scream get off me you hag as are man watches his wildcats I grab your hair yanking hard to the left throwing you getting back to my feet I send my left heeled foot to chest sending you on to your front I dive on your back trying to finish the fight quickly
Big girls fight hard

Offline Janeycat65

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2022, 05:08:03 PM »
You cow tears in my eyes i buck throwing you off on to your back banging your head on the ground i turn around and mount you slapping your boobs seeing your tears running down your face

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2022, 05:56:43 PM »
Both with tears in are eyes you have been on top of me twice in the opening of the fight I grab the fabric of your dress as I try to rip it with my left hand my right hand tearing clumps of hair out as we roll over and over now my turn to mount you bitch give him to me bitch I scream
Big girls fight hard

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2022, 06:12:06 PM »
Janey will  destroy that ugly slut.  Rip her tits off!

Offline Janeycat65

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2022, 10:06:18 PM »
Bucking you myvkee lands between your legs hard as i claw your tits. NOOO HE'S MINE

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2022, 03:59:42 AM »
Arghhhhh I scream in pain as I roll away rubbing my breasts and womanhood as we fight in the mud and slop my blouse ripped in places your dress the same as  we wildly battle one the man we love
Big girls fight hard

Offline Janeycat65

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2022, 07:32:30 AM »
Both on our knees our slaps getting weaker i bear hug you my 38dds pushing yours apart both crying and eyes shut both know we can't take much more.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2022, 09:15:13 AM »
Argh my sexy 44dd move apart with your 38dd as you bear hug me I dig my m long nails in your face ripping down the side of your face as we crash back in the mud rolling about again we are weakning but it will not stop till one of us gives in I rip your dress  off  showing your bras and thong and tights off I laugh thinking my skirt and blouse will stay on
Big girls fight hard

Offline Janeycat65

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2022, 04:35:36 PM »
Pushing your fat boobs apart then inwards i fell your boob milk leaking as i push in 1 2 3 4 times your grip weaker then ever.