News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« on: December 13, 2022, 05:24:05 PM »
I was grinning up to my ears as I unwrapped my friend's gift. It was a nondescript little chip for my VR goggles. A new game.
"I had it programmed especially for you."
"What is it? A racing game? A shooter?"
He just grinned and didn't answer right away, but then said that the two of us were going to have a really good time there.  I could guess it would be about a sex sim.
I kissed him and fell around his neck.
Tom and I, Victoria, have been a couple for three years and slowly it took some new play in bed to keep things from getting boring.
After we worked through the usual mandatory appointments with families, it was already 2am. Tom was actually tired, but I was eager to try out the new simulation.
"Oh come on. I'm horny." I just came out of the bathroom wearing only very provocative lingerie to get my boyfriend horny. A pink leo print set that showed more than it covered. My firm 75DD pressed through openings in the bra and my nipples stood up in anticipation.
"Alright mouse. Let's take a spin through the new simulation then. I'll just grab a quick coffee and catch up with you." He took me and tenderly kissed my areola before disappearing into the kitchen. Soaking wet in my crotch, I sat up in bed and grabbed my new VR goggles. Little tentacles nestled against my forehead and connected with my synapses. A pleasant tingling sensation flooded my brain....

It was already dawn when I appeared in the parking lot of a biker bar. I was wearing a long leather coat, knee-high leather boots, and a cigarette was smoldering in the corner of my mouth.
I looked around: There were bikes parked everywhere, and old Mustangs. I had no idea what year the sim was set in, but it had to be at least forty years in the past.
Groups of rockers and criminals stood outside the entrance, looking greedily at me. Only when I looked down at myself did I notice that I was wearing only my lingerie under the open leather coat.
I stepped briskly towards the entrance of the bar and the coat blew open a bit, exposing the front of my slightly sweaty body. My big tits bounced with each step and I felt all eyes on me. Where was Tom? I looked around nervously and was amazed at the quality of the graphics.
A massive rocker stood in my way and blew cigarette smoke in my face.
"Victoria! Long time no see!"
"Get out of the way asshole!" I pushed him aside and his buddies laughed at him.
"You fucked with her Joe."
I kept walking and pushed the door open. I was greeted by heat, smoke and the stench of beer and sweat. Loud rock music blared from the speakers and the place was packed.
Two strippers were dancing on the pole, people were playing billiards and darts.
All the women in this game were very lightly dressed, but also many guys did not hide what they had to offer. Very hot muscular bodies with thickly emerging cocks in the pants were the rule and not the exception.
I made my way to the bar.
The bartender made me hold my breath. She was about 1.8m tall, red-haired and extremely horny built. Her fat tits burst the leather vest, her short skirt was so tight that I could see the base of her butt cheeks as she made a grab for the shelf and downed whiskey.
Her arms were toned and slightly muscular just like her stomach. Her sweaty legs shone seductively.
"Hey. Give me a beer sweetie."
No response.
"Hey, redhead! A beer!"
She served the guy next to me, then looked at me calmly and hissed:
"Excuse me? Have you no manners you cheap cxnt?"
Without waiting she clawed my hair, pulled me half over the counter and dumped the pilsner over my head.
I was soaking wet, my hair ruined and stinking of the cheap swill. The whole bar laughed at me. Fuck...this all felt so real. Where the hell was Tom?
I couldn't let that sit on me. The sim went much differently than expected.
The bitch just kept serving and left me like that. I clenched my fists, jumped on the counter and suddenly had her attention. I kicked at her and hit her fat left tit with the heel of my leather boot.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Her incredibly firm bosom quivered and the force knocked her backwards into the lined up bottles on the shelf. There was a clatter and some of them broke.
The redhead held her chest and massaged it, "You are so dead!"
"Yeah Foxy! Show her!"
Before I could even react she had wrapped her arms around my legs and pulled them out from under me. WHAMMMMMMMMMMMM! I went crashing to the floor in the middle of the counter. Foxy clawed at my breasts and tugged me towards her by them. Fuck that pain felt fucking real! How could that be? I suddenly noticed a bar of healthpoints in the upper right corner of the field of view, slowly decreasing.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain, Foxy in exertion as she lifted me by my own breasts and then flung me over the bar. She was an animal! My proud DD breasts spilled out from between her fingers and her long nails dug into my tit flesh before I landed on a bar stool that broke under my weight. An explosion of pure pain followed like I had never experienced before! Adrenaline kicked in and my pulse nearly burst the 200.
My spine ached so badly that I was paralyzed. I heard the heels of her boots...tack tack....tack...and she came closer. As she stood over me I saw that she wore no panties under her skimpy leather skirt. Her naked pussy was shiny and right above me.
"So you stupid piece of shit. Get up here!"
She yanked on my hair and pulled me by it several feet across the bar. The guys cleared a corridor for us. I kicked my legs, grabbed her wrists desperately and dug my fingernails into them. She kept dragging my nearly naked body across the floor, which was staring with dirt, toward the door. Apparently she was going to finish me off outside.
Desperately I reached under her skirt and sank my nails into her bare cxnt.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!" She let go of me and held her pussy. I got down on all fours, pulled myself up by a table. I grabbed a leather jacket that was placed on the back of a chair and threw it over my opponent's head. She was blinded for a moment and so I kicked her in the stomach with full force.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPP! "OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!" The air escaped her lungs, but she lashed out wildly and only with difficulty could I dodge. I chased my clenched fists into her bare tits, which barely buckled under my blows. My knuckles rammed her breast flesh flat, but it immediately jumped back into shape. What breasts!
The counterattack, however, came immediately. I caught two cracking slaps whose force was so great that I landed backwards on a table. SMACK! SMACK! Glasses flew through the area and only because of my leather coat I had no splinters in my back.
Foxy charged in, but I raised my legs and rammed my boot soles into her udders so hard that she flew backwards through the air and hit the floor gasping. Her breasts thrashed wildly before coming to rest pointing to the ceiling.
"YAAAAAAAAAA CATFIGHT! GET READY!"
The crowd surrounded us and the heat made me sweat profusely. I suddenly saw Tom in the crowd, also dressed in biker gear. He was cheering me on! That bastard! His cock was hard and sticking out of the open slit of his pants with bulging glans.
I grabbed a chair and placed it on top of Foxy. The chair legs dug into her breasts and made her scream again! "FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" The tit flesh bulged to the sides while the wooden legs sank deep into her beautiful huge areolas, pressing the nipples deep into the immense balls of flesh.
She clasped the legs, but I was already sitting down on the chair, increasing the weight many times over.
"NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Her biceps tensed and swelled, but I sat on the chair and placed a boot in her face and grinned as she struggled.
"You want to kill me yes? You cheap bar cxnt!"
She got angrier and angrier, grabbing the chair even harder and suddenly throwing me off backwards. WAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM! The back of my head hit the floor and all I could see was stars.
When I came to after a few seconds, I was no longer wearing my leather coat. My thong was also missing, as my wet cxnt suddenly felt fresh air. Foxy stood at my feet and spread my legs wide apart. Everyone, but really everyone in the bar could just gawk wide between my gaping labia.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT!
SMMMMMMMMMAACKKKKKKKKK!
SMMMMMMAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Kick after kick hit me hard in the womanhood and made my private parts explode with pain. The hard sole of the shoe rammed my clitoris and labia to a pulp, the force nearly breaking my pubic bone.
"GGGGGGOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I made a funny noise and felt so sick I almost threw up. Foxy grabbed a beer and drank while I writhed on the floor. My legs were like pudding and by now at the latest I was sure I couldn't win this fight.
My healthpoints had suddenly dropped from 75 to 15% with the three kicks. Foxy grabbed me by the arm, pulled me to my feet and flung me halfway across the bar. I flew with my tits on a tabletop which exploded in pain. Then she pulled me by the hair and tore me her nails once across both breasts. Fire! Pure fire!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
I elbowed her and hit her in the ribs too, but the blow was too weak to do any real damage. Instead, she took me in a sweat. My face pressed against her firm naked and sweaty right tit. What horny udders she had! She spun me around and a pair of rockers caught me.
"Hey sweetie! How nice of you to come visit." All over me were her greasy fingers. On my tits, on my ass...one grabbed my wet crotch and made me groan.
"Hold her for me Steve. The whore is always going to keel over if I don't!"
And so they held me down while Foxy's steel hard fists pounded my face....
Left hook, right hook....my lips burst.
One straight right to the nose and it was broken.....SMACK!!!!!!!
GAME OVER! My HP had dropped to zero and the screen went black. The simulation ended and furious I was suddenly back in reality in bed next to Tom.
"FUCK! I would have finished her off yet!"
And then I noticed as I looked down at myself that my breasts were bruised and my pussy was burning like fire. I wasn't bleeding, but I couldn't understand why it had felt so real to my body.
Tom threw himself on top of me, pressed my arms to the mattress and mounted my sweaty body. My head ached as if the beating had been real, but there was also still this incredible horniness! My boyfriend's hard cock plowed through my cleft, parting my labia until it bumped my swollen clit.
Hoarse with lust, I gasped and begged for him to finally take me.
"Well, did that make you horny?" He grinned at me. He knew it perfectly well, since I had recognized him in the audience.
Then he slowly pushed his fat hard penis into my pussy. I moaned in pain and pleasure at the same time. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Tom my pussy hurts so bad!"
"No wonder, you've been kicked several times."
"AHHHHHHHHH......but....but......"
"But? But it's just a game? The AI is deceptively real, and if you get hurt in the game, some of it comes out in reality."
What was he saying? He pumped his cock into me and I moaned loudly. He took me harder than over what excited me incredibly. I came almost immediately and my cxnt gripped the cock in violent contractions while I roared out my orgasm.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I came not once, but directly a second time as he clawed hard into my breasts with all his weight behind them.
"FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" All I could feel was pain! My tits exploded and spilled out from between his fingers, his thick balls slapping against my aching pubic bone.
I saw only colors and lights and came again.
"She was the better Victoria. She wiped the floor of the bar with you!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I must have come a FOURTH time, but I don't remember exactly because my body passed out for a moment.
When I came to again, I tasted cum. Tom had sprayed me in the face and on the breasts and smiled at me with satisfaction.
"Are you okay?"
I nodded. "Yeah, it was just pretty intense."
"If you think that was intense you haven't heard the rest of the program." Tom laughed, jerked out and gave my breasts a strong slap. His cum splattered around while my breasts reddened and quivered.
I was horny as hell to find out what else the game had in store for me. But right now I needed only two things: a shower and sleep.