News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WOMENS WRESTLING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE 7

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« on: December 15, 2022, 05:39:52 PM »

** Recently on YOUTUBE< looking here & there, I saw a match that left me shaking my head again asking WHY", the 2 ladies in the singles match, YES, I would absolutely LOVE to see them in the ring together, in my wrestling world, as a tag team (Spoiler) not as opponents, so here is another how it should be match.

VICKY DREAMBOAT VS ASHLEY D'AMBOISE

It was a dark match ironically before the taping of AEW Dark, as introduced at different times, and BOTH coming out to cheers from the crowd as the fans knew both introduced wrestlers, Vickey Dreamboat and Ashley D'Amboise

were both absolute Babyfaces in their current career path, both of course during the tapings on other shows, Dark, Dynamite, and Elevation, of course not fared well, most matches seeing them get squashed, and the others, while still pretty much squashes, did see them mount some offense, but this night, Vicky and Ashley were facing each other with the prospect of getting even though it was a dark match, a win in AEW.

Vicky and Ashley actually faced each other in a local Indy fed a few months prior, wrestling clean and none even attempted or seemed to even think about resorting to even questionable tactics, Vicky eventually hit her Jumping bulldog finisher to get the 1-2-3 on Ashley and afterwards, Vicky helped Ashley to her feet and Ashley made sure that Vicky got her kudos for winning and Vicky made sure the fans gave Ashley a nice hand for her efforts as it could of gone either way, and after the acknowledgement credits, they hugged and left the ring together to the back all buddy buddy.

Like they did months prior, they shook hands pre match and wished each other luck and no ill will and waited in their corners for the bell to ring to start the match.

With both first walking around the ring clapping to get the fans involved, they finally locked up and Vicky was able to back Ashley into the corner where the ref asked for a clean break and Vicky did indeed break clean as she backed away and on the next lockup, Ashley was able to back Vicky into the corner where another clean break occurred as the ref stepped in. 

Upon the 3rd lockup, Ashley was able to put Vicky into a side headlock and whip her off the ropes and attempted a clothesline on Vicky's return, Vicky ducked under and was able to get off the ropes quickly for momentum and hit Ashley on her return with a dropkick that sent Ashley down and rolling to the ring apron as Vicky applauded her move and did not follow up as Ashley shook her head and let out a little smile and gave a small clap towards Vicky for her counter.

Another lock up saw Vicky this time place Ashley in a side headlock and she too sent Ashley off the ropes and on Ashley's return, Vicky ducked down, attempting to give Ashley a high back body it seemed, but Ashley was able to leap frog over , stop on a dime , and Vicky not feeling Ashley on her back realized that Ashley most likely avoided the move and stood up to find her opponent, but the agile Ashley like Vicky did, was able to counter with a dropkick that sent Vicky down, where she too quickly recovered after going down and repaid the "well done" counter as she too made sure she smiles and clapped for the counter as Ashley stood back to let Vicky back on her feet.

From there, it was around 2 straight minutes of fast paced arm drags, and very clean holds as neither good girl really gained an advantage as it was hold for hold, move for move, and counter for counter as like their previous match, both Vicky and Ashley wanted it to be 100% by the rules and friendly.

For what was the 6th time in the match, about 4 to 5 minutes into it now, the back and forth action left the two good girls at another equal stand off as again they applauded each other's effort and were ready to go at it again when out of the blue 'EXCUSE ME - I SAID EXCUSE ME" drawing a reign of boos as Vickie Guerrero came out and began blabbing about "back and forth and counter for counter, BORING" " WE don't have all night for this wrestling school student match 101 match stuff, time for it to end, quicker than they have already wrestled and my charge, Nyla Rose, has told me she wants to warm up before her scheduled match, so Nyla, come on out and show these goody good two-shoes how it's done".

Nyla came down the ramp, already ready to go as she did not bother with her pre match mask or jacket, and she made a beeline to the ring with a devious smile as Vicky and Ashley quickly stood side by side to discuss what they wanted to do.

Nyla got into the ring and were immediately attacked by the now teammates as Vicky and Ashley fired off forearm after forearm into Nyla's upper body as Nyla rracted side to side like the shots by two opponents were having an impact as Vickie shouted out "Come on Nyla, do something" Nyla however was able to reassure Vickie by looking her way and with Vicky and Ashley still trying to take Nyla down, they did not see the easy thumbs up gesture Nyla gave Vickie.

After about 15 seconds, Nyla reacted and gave a huge shove to Vicky, sending the adorable, good girl known as "The Captain" crashing onto the mat and then interrupting Ashley's next forearm attempt by moving aside, and was able to quickly follow by grabbing Ashley's shoulders and beiling her away and down to the mat herself.

Vicky and Ashley got up quickly and regrouped together and together charged back at Nyla and tried to clothesline her down, but Nyla ducked under, ran off the ropes, and due to her size, was back in a hurry as she tried to clothesline her opponents back, she was successful as down went Vicky and Ashley squirming around like worms dazed.

Nyla yanked up Vicky and as she did, Vickie with a little laughed, slapped Ashley, making Ashley get some umph back and rise up to confront Vickie for her cheap move, forgetting real quick that her partner could be in trouble, it was reminded to her by Vickie as Nyla just that quickly was bringing Vicky up to hit her "Beast Bomb" that quickly and by the time Ashley got her head back into the task at hand , she turned to see Vicky getting splatted on the mat at the very end of the "Beast Bomb" that seemed to ko Captain Vicky.

Nyla pushed Vicky away and was able to get onto her feet as Ashley ran towards her and a big boot from Nyla stopped Ashley in her tracks, as even as of great of shape Ashley was in, Nyla's boot still won over her solid abs, winding Ashley who doubled over, putting her right where Nyla wanted her, in perfect position for her to deliver another "Beast Bomb" to the fitness competitor and up went Ashley as Vickie gave her annoying laugh as up went Ashley and down went Ashley as Nyla hit another "Beast Bomb" that had Ashley pretty much seeing stars.

Nyla though returned to Vicky who still seemed out and yanked her up again and set her up for another "Beast Bomb" and hit it, this time though, Nyla positioned Vicky so when executing the "Beast Bomb" she did it so Vicky would also land hard on her partner in the process.

After the executed move, Vicky slightly squirmed away off her partner, but they were quickly reunited as Vicky was piled on top of Ashley in a way so they were stacked and both had both shoulders on the mat and with a foot on Vicky's mid, which counted as a cover on both good girls, the ref made the pin count, ONE-TWO-THREE and Nyla was declared the winner of this impromptu Handicap Match which was over in at most, 90 seconds after she entered the ring.

To add insult to injury, after the ref raised Nyla's arm, out came the shout again of the hated " EXCUSE ME" as Vickie was in the ring with her foot on the good girl pile and Nyla quickly bullied the ref to count again for "the best manager in wrestling" ONE-TWO-THREE as the ref did not want Nyla angry at her in this case, although the lady ref did not seem too thrilled about raising Vickie's arm in victory as it was another AEW defeat for Vicky and Ashley who were still winless.
You never grow old until you stop being young