News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

sexAlpha Vs veronica (The indian carnage)

• 3 Replies

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
sexAlpha Vs veronica (The indian carnage)
« on: December 16, 2022, 09:02:02 AM »
(story line starts below).

Maya: My name is Maya and i live in bangalore. i work as a data analyst and a adult model on the sides. By nature i am an alpha and dislike similiar looking cocky females. I encounter a female during one of my trips to pondicherry. We are on a holiday, and we by chance meet at a resort in the remote corner of a beach. I dislike this female for her attitude.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 11:44:09 AM by sexfightAlpha »
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline veronica

• give up BITCH......
Re: sexAlpha Vs veronica (The indian carnage)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 12:01:48 PM »
Veronica : Myself Veronica from Chennai retired model now happily married , i am on my vacation to pondycherry with my Hubby and kids . I was a great place and i was having Fun untill i meet this Cocky girl , i have not met her in person but i just hate the way she behaves and flaunts her curves .
Lets see who is the ALPHA Female

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 12:38:26 PM »
I am on the beach front easy chair minding my own business when this sneaky bitch arrives at the scene all eyeing me and my boobs and ass trying to scare me of the place. But i stare back at her and confront her ,"bitch, i have been watching from the day u arrived, and u have been staring at me and my body structure as if u want to challenge me for the alpha status. U should know there can be only one alpha woman and thats me, so back off bitch, or else we go inside my room and settle this like real women do, a rough sexfight,. r u woman enough to face me".
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline melissacat

• What I do best.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 05:43:06 AM »
Melissa: I am surprised to watch this woman called Veronica briskly walk away from this dark haired woman's challenge. She seemed intimidated by her. I don't blame her but I am not intimidated. I am excited. My adrenalin is pumping; my heart is pounding; my stomach flutters as I turn my attention to this woman called Maya. She looks very intimidating and interesting. I wonder over to her. "It looks like your friend has declined your invitation." I muse. " I could accept your invite though if you think you can handle me." I continue. "I am woman enough to face you." I could feel my clit tingle with excitement and my nipples stiffen under my bikini top as I scanned her from head to toe. Nobody loses in a sex fight. Even if she beats me; I win. "What do you say toots?"