News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

No real persons into irl...

• 12 Replies

Offline Fit4Fight

No real persons into irl...
« on: December 19, 2022, 10:28:38 PM »
What a pity that no one is interested IRL meetings .... onle blabla via chat...

Offline knockoutmel

• Knockoutmel
Re: No real persons into irl...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 07:46:16 PM »
You only bla bla bla I wait….

Melanie
Seaking real Girls for are real Hard Fights in Germany and UK, i make Boxing, Fistfight, MMA and Hard Catfights with Punching in the Face. I!m 1,63 cm. 60kg und 36 Year old. Email: knockoutmel@ yahoo.com
Trillian: Melaniepuncher
Kein Mixed nur Frau

Offline joenstl

• God Member
  • I love catfights! Heavy metal music. Female bodybu
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 07:58:37 PM »
blah blah blah  you're lucky if you get that in the chatroom

Offline Fit4Fight

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 12:40:47 AM »

Melanie

Bla bla blabla miss fatty

Any time if we agree on rules pm me so we  will see

Offline Fit4Fight

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 05:53:18 AM »

Melanie

And.......?

Offline paul1957

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2022, 10:53:46 AM »
What a pity that no one is interested IRL meetings .... onle blabla via chat...
I think IRL is now dead. I would say it is harder to arrange now than in the 1990s
I have been into F v F fighting since the year dot. Really in to mature F v F and will chat to genuine like minded people

Offline knockoutmel

• Knockoutmel
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2022, 08:12:54 PM »
I kick u stupid ass, i punch ure Face with fists or 8 Unzen Boxinggloves...

:-\

Melanie

And.......?
Seaking real Girls for are real Hard Fights in Germany and UK, i make Boxing, Fistfight, MMA and Hard Catfights with Punching in the Face. I!m 1,63 cm. 60kg und 36 Year old. Email: knockoutmel@ yahoo.com
Trillian: Melaniepuncher
Kein Mixed nur Frau

Offline Emperor

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 07:20:45 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but Mel looks pretty damn real to me :D

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2023, 11:33:39 PM »
I kick u stupid ass, i punch ure Face with fists or 8 Unzen Boxinggloves...

:-\

Melanie

Mach sie fertig Melanie.

And.......?
Love to see catfights

Online Pacatfightandwrestlecpl

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2023, 02:24:15 PM »
I believe there's people on here into irl.i think distance plays a factor in most cases.
We are a couple who are wanting some competition with like minded couples for couples matches or female vs female.any couples up for a challenge.we will give you one.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2023, 05:57:27 PM »
Having NEVER arranged a real meeting with anybody I have no idea if it is harder or easier that it was in the 90's.  I am pretty sure all the people here are real.  Just not sure how many actually fight for real or meet for real.  I am sure Covid reduced that number pretty dramatically.  Hard to have a socially distant fight (except in a chat room of course).  But I am sure it will slowly return to its "normal" numbers.  Women who are willing to fight are pretty damn rare.  And then once they are willing they have to find the right match (Age, Size, Location, etc.).  And then they have to sort through a ton of posers and pretenders to find anybody.  But it has been done here and other places.  And I imagine once you find your first it gets easier as you slide into the network.  So cheer up and good luck!!!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Fit4Fight

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2023, 11:58:34 PM »
Having NEVER arranged a real meeting with anybody I have no idea if it is harder or easier that it was in the 90's.  I am pretty sure all the people here are real.  Just not sure how many actually fight for real or meet for real.  I am sure Covid reduced that number pretty dramatically.  Hard to have a socially distant fight (except in a chat room of course).  But I am sure it will slowly return to its "normal" numbers.  Women who are willing to fight are pretty damn rare.  And then once they are willing they have to find the right match (Age, Size, Location, etc.).  And then they have to sort through a ton of posers and pretenders to find anybody.  But it has been done here and other places.  And I imagine once you find your first it gets easier as you slide into the network.  So cheer up and good luck!!!

Ok but saying fight on that forum it means kinki fight with nice rules and huge fun... if i would like to fight for real i can go to club train and then have fight.... we loves gloves sweat and nice meetings ..... we had ony 1 meeting irl... and we have "fights" together almost each weekend :) ..... have fun ... and happy new year

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2023, 06:43:19 AM »
Gotten 4 Irl's from this site and 2 more in the works this site does work, and sometimes you find just the right opponent only to be to far apart (distance) hang in there I'm sure you'll find the match your looking for.