News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Will the FCF Members be interested in poll between Leeann54 and Jessicakicksass

• 8 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches

Hi to all the freecatfight members Jessicakicksass has challenge me to do a poll.  Both of us have been feuding and attacking each other with personal attacks and nasty comments. We both really hated each.  So Jessica challenge me to a poll. Jessica wants to humiliate me in front of all the freecatfight members. I just want to shut up her big mouth once and for all.  We are both hesitant about this poll because we both really don't like each.

We are both asking for all the freecatfight members to voice their opinions. What kind of match and stakes that the loser must endure at the winner hands

Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches

Yes that the only thing we agree on
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
This would be an excellent match up. You two would really go at it. Of course,  I  would love to see you two go at it in a traditional good old fashion catfight. Seeing you two digging into each other's gorgeous hair while rolling around on the floor kicking up those perfect legs is a Christmas fantasy. Winner gets to do what she wants with the loser New Year's Day.

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
Yes; yes I want to see this poll
Knock down drag out catfight
Winner posts on the sites announcement page that the winner is the better woman

Offline Sexfighter89

You two should have a tribbing match! Both of you look to be equal size and in great shape that would take stamina and core strength...

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Love it

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Leeann, i love to see you winning your fights!
Except when you compete against me.
So put this bitch in her place!
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
Definitely! A real drag out, no-holds-barred catfight. Would love to see Jessica kick Leeann's ass.
Maybe facesit her {alt} or use the old thumb submission hold on her pussy
{alt}

Offline speed

• God Member
I’d love to see a loser gets fucked match, of course Leeann would have Jessica down on all fours pounding her pussy after dominating her. I can picture Jessicas fine ass jiggling with each thrust of Leanne’s large strap on. Speed