News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Welcome to the "Feuerwehr"

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Welcome to the "Feuerwehr"
« on: December 26, 2022, 04:46:42 PM »
My name is Rachel and I am 36. I was a Firefighter in Minnesota and moved to Germany with my husband Mark a few months ago. Since I have German grandparents, I speak German perfectly. I thought I was well prepared for Germany, but what I have to deal with on a daily basis is far from what I expected.
Despite my experience in the fire department, there were a lot of problems just starting out in the professional fire department. This is not really how I had imagined it.
"You lack the credential....you lack the competency...blah blah blah...."
Mark makes good money and I wouldn't have to go to work, but the ceiling fell on my head and so I took off in my car and cruised through the surrounding villages. Almost everywhere there were volunteer fire departments and so I could at least do some good if I could get in there first. Maybe catch up on some "bills" and then get back into the job properly.
It was a hot summer day and I didn't really expect to meet anyone.
But in a town called "Gudenbach" I stopped in front of the volunteer fire department building and my jaw dropped.
They had driven their fire truck onto a meadow and staged it perfectly - in front of it lay four ladies in firefighter gear. However, they wore only bras with their pants! "Fuck! Are you kiddin me?" I spoke to myself and lowered the window. I watched spellbound as a photographer took pictures of the hot girls.
"Mona! Breast out! The men want to see!"
A big breasted blonde pulled down a cup and presented her left tit bare for the camera.
I watched spellbound for a few more minutes as the girls posed, until the photographer approached me.
"Well? Also want to join in? Only spying does not count! You would have the body for it."
My face turned bright red. "Um...well...sorry. I didn't mean to peep. I was actually going to ask for a job....."
A brunette walked up to me. She seemed very self conscious and her breasts swayed in her bra as she walked towards me.
"I'm Michelle. Why don't you get out and watch? We're almost done with the shoot."
I introduced myself and agreed. "Are you models or do you work for the fire department?"
She laughed as if I had asked something stupid. "Of course we work here. We're doing a shoot for an erotic calendar and yet we're all firefighters ourselves."
So I got out and saw the girls posing on their truck, grabbing the hose for the photographer and starting to squirt it around. However, the pressure on it was so great that it suddenly knocked two of the girls off their feet. They went screeching to the ground and tried to restrain him while the masses of water flooded half the meadow.
The photographer got the photos of his life! The thick jet had hit a third and soaked her bra. Her plump breasts were clearly visible. Michelle and her colleagues slowly regained control of the hose and closed the valve, but they were soaking wet and soaked with grass and soil. Their skin shone seductively and the photographer could hardly believe his luck. What do you say in Germany? Schlammcatchen? In America, we call it mud wrestling - and that's exactly what the girls looked like after rolling around on the grass.
"Yes ladies! That looks like hard work!" He laughed and frantically took pictures from every possible angle while the firefighters flexed their biceps and grimaced.
After a few minutes, the shooting was done and Michelle came over.
"Sorry. I think we need a shower for now. Are you coming? You said you were looking for a job. What kind of experience do you have?"
"I'm Rachel and I was a firefighter in America for 15 years. I wanted to join the professional fire department here, but they don't recognize my...um certificates. Michelle and her fellow firefighters headed toward the shower, pulling off their pants on the way.
"We're always looking for capable female comrades. You'd be welcome to join us." A blond and broad-shouldered blonde introduced herself to me as Sabine. Wearing only a thong and soaked bra, she stood before me and shook my hand with heaving tits. Her handshake was very firm and I had to really hold against it if I didn't want her to crush my hand. My biceps were also tensing. I was wearing only a white tank top and much of my musculature was clearly visible.
She looked down at me, then lifted my tank top so she could see my stomach. She whistled when she noticed what a six pack I had.
"So sure you've got something going on, but shouldn't we test her first to see if she's a good match for us?"
The other four nodded conspiratorially.
"Yeah, I'd love to....so...how does a test like that work?"
"There's a little competition. Come along!"
"Now?"
"Sure thing Rachel. You want to join us don't you?"
I nodded eagerly and followed the girls. The shower was apparently postponed....
They led me behind the fire station to a small meadow that was not easily visible from the street. There was a training course, racks for drying hoses and several large pools. One of them carried water and had a long wide oak plank laid across it.
"Ok Rachel. Take off any clothes you don't want to get wet." I hesitated for a moment, but since the four girls in front of me were either in lingerie or totally soaked with mud and grass, I found it a little easier.
"What are you guys up to?" I undid the buttons of my jeans and took them off. Likewise my tank top. Michelle appraised my toned bodysuit for a conspicuously long time.
"It's a little ritual with us that the new guys have to pass a test. You're going to fight one of us on the plank. There are three rounds with the boxing sticks and you have to win at least two. The loser sails into the water."
"Jousting!" I only knew the English term for this party game. Behind the pool, Michelle and Sabine each took out a boxing stick from behind the pool and Michelle gave me hers.
"Wow heavy!" That thing weighed at least 10 kilos! My arms and shoulders tensed and veins popped out above the muscle packs.
"Let's see what Muscle Barbie can do." Sabine was apparently my opponent. She was powerfully built, about 5"8 tall (I'll never get used to European measurements....) and had quite a bit in her bra, stomach and thighs. But everything looked very firm and her arms and shoulders muscular.
She was already boarding the plank. I was a little smaller and at least 10 kilos lighter. I was proud of my trained muscles, which, however, meant that my original cup size had shrunk from a C to a B.
I climbed the plank as in just a thong and bra as well and lifted the heavy padded bar in front of my chest.
"Then I count down from three and then just hit it. Ok?"
We both nodded and I was pretty sure I could beat the burly German firefighter pretty easily.
3...2...1....GO!
Everything happened in a flash. As expected, Sabine was directly the aggressor and I went into a defensive position. She lashed out with the Joust stick and I ducked under it. Then I rushed forward two steps and rammed my "weapon" with the end into her stomach.
SMACKKKK! "UNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"
Sabine drove the air out of her lungs and her sexy belly fat wobbled. Gasping, she went forward and I did an upward swing with the stick.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I hit full in her big tits, then a 180 degree turn with the gun and I hit her in the chin. "OUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" Groaning, her head snapped to the side and she tumbled into the water.
Her body plunged into the cool water and the other girls looked shocked that I had sent the champion off the plank so quickly. When she resurfaced, she furiously wiped the water from her face and looked down at herself: she was topless.
The blow to her breasts had obviously burst her bra, and so she stood next to me in the water with dripping big tits.
"You bitch! Just you wait!"
She mounted the plank again and her stick was handed to her again. There was silence except for her rapid breathing. We faced each other again. My wiry muscular body was a total contrast to her voluptuous curves, which were nevertheless steeled from training and deployments. She was certainly my equal in terms of strength, except that her muscles were hidden under feminine curves.
3...2...1...GO!
WHAMMMMMMM!
"GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" She had rammed her stick into my stomach with such lightning speed that I couldn't even react. My six-pack fended off the thrust, but the force drove me back a step.
I was able to fend off her next two attacks and we both groaned heavily as the weapons were heavy.
I tried to counter, but my stick sailed over her. Off balance, I staggered toward her and got her weapon thundered full broadside across both tits.
"OUGGGGHHH!" My firm breasts clenched in my bra, which took absolutely none of the force away.
Left...SMACK...right....SMATTTT....two more quick hits per breast made the stinging pain grow buckling.
"YES! Give it to the BITCH!" Her comrades were now cheering on my opponent and I placed my stick across to better protect myself. Sabine gasped and groaned with exertion, thundering blow after blow into my guard. Our curves quivered, muscles swelled and I began to sweat.
She took a wide swing and sailed her weapon over my guard. I still tried to duck, but she hit me in the forehead. CLOPPPPPPPPPPPP! All I could see was stars and I fell backwards to the ground.
WHAMMMMMMM! The plank bounced, but I had fallen right along it and was not yet in the water. I had lost my weapon and was defenceless and dazed. Sabine stood over me, grinning, and took a swing: WOOOOOOOOOOOOMPPPPPPPPP!
"UNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Full in the tree muscles! I felt a little nauseous and everything cramped up against me. SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT! The next blows hit me full in the tits and my bra burst as well. My tight B-cups saw fresh air and my stiff nipples felt the warm sun. Sabine took out again and instinctively I closed my legs, because otherwise she would have hit me full in the pussy.
She cursed, brought out quick strokes and hammered into my left flank until I fell off the plank into the water. SPLASHHHHHHHH!
I resurfaced and leaned against the wall of the pool, groaning. "GOD....fuck...."
I held my throbbing breasts and stomach. The force of the sticks was not bad. My head was buzzing from the hits and Michelle came up to me and asked if I was ok. I nodded and wanted nothing more than to ram this thick busted German bitch off the plank and secure myself a spot in the fire department.
We were both soaking wet now and our bods were shining in the midday sun.
"Na Ami bitch? Not enough yet?"
"Not by a long shot. I still have to take care of your fat udders and get your fat ass off the plank here sweetie."
A murmur went through the three female spectators who seemed to find our heated battle very horny. One of them twirled her nipples gripping her bra in excitement.
3...2...1...GO!
It went to the last round and we were both cautious.
BAPPPP....SMACKKKKKK...our curves quivered with the first new impacts. But only our sticks met. I aimed low, hitting my opponent in the shins, but her counter hit the side of my head. I staggered and quickly raised my guard again.
WAMPPPPPPP! THUDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Then crushed again my taut tits until the bosom flesh gave way at most under the sticks.
I rushed forward and rammed me force my stick into her, she moaned with effort, but stood like a German oak. We pressed our weapons into each other and tried to push our opponent away. Despite my muscles, I could push Sabrina back only minimally.
Slowly I forced her gun down and she struggled to keep her hands in the restraining loops.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came from the very bottom and rammed my stick into her rack with a huge uppercut. Her fat breasts rammed it upwards and she staggered backwards almost off the plank. She rowed her arms and I took full risk: I lashed out and jammed my stick into her left boob, swinging it only on one hand, so that she just cried out.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"GGGGGGGGGGGGOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" She was still standing on one leg and my momentum was greater than THOUGHT. The weight of my stick pulled me along and I fell into the tank half a second before my opponent.
PLAAAAAAAATSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
"FUCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Furious, I surfaced and rammed my fists into the water.
I leaned against the edge, breathing deeply, realizing defeat.
Sabrina stepped up beside me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Not bad. You're on the team."
I turned to her, hands braced on my hips, panting.
"Honestly? But I lost."
Michelle stepped in, "But Sabrina is the state champion in this sport. To hold your own against her like that means something."
Sabrina laughed and grabbed her big reddened tits, "And you really gave my bells a run for their money."
I laughed and fondled my own breasts, "Likewise. Thanks."
Sabrina and I hugged and there was nothing left of the hardness of her hand pressure. We embraced and our bare chests slapped into each other. I felt the pressure, but their embrace was now one of friendship. And Erotic....my nipples stood up as our bare tits rubbed against each other and welled up to our sides.
Then the other girls helped us out of the pool. I turned to Sabrina, "I have one more question. Would you really have rammed that stick up my pussy?"
She grinned....

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Welcome to the "Feuerwehr"
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 04:47:05 PM »
one more pic

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Welcome to the "Feuerwehr"
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 05:15:04 PM »
Nice! You always keep it interesting!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910