News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maria vs Robyn in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 0 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
5'3" 125 lbs, 34F-25-36, Swedish sexpot Maria stacks her bod against her boss, 5'4" 112 lbs, 32GG-26-32, English hottie Robyn

Prelude:  Maria has been working at the Swedish library for a while when one day she finds she has a new boss...some import from the UK who is going to be in Maria's country for a short period of time in an exchange job type program.  Maria normally would resent a new boss but she finds this one a challenge both in the job department, but really more in the physical appearance department.  She has always been the hottest babe around in the library, but now that is put very much into question and she knows it.  She has a babe as a boss and she is more than willing to compare assets but can't figure out a way to do it.  Well, sometimes thinks just fall into place don't they.

Maria {answering a summons to Robyn's office and knocking on her boss' door}
Robyn:  "Come in, Maria.  Have a seat there would you.  Maria, I can tell you are very proud of your body and I'm extremely proud of mine by the way.  So, my question is hypothetically is do you ever have body to body matchups and fights with other women.  As your boss, I obviously have to be careful how I ask this"
Maria:  "Ooooooohhhhh yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh....love 'em!  How about you?  Oh, and you can forget the hypotheticals."
Robyn:  "Yes, and you and I have the same idea....you versus me woman to woman...no employer and employee!  My titanic tits versus yours.  My strength versus yours.  A beauty contest followed by a no holds barred, submissions only catfight.  Ready for that, girl?"
Maria:  "Name the time and place!  I would love to have your face rubbed in my magnificent mams in total domination."
Robyn:  "Don't think you are woman enough to get the job done, but you are on!  Oh, and BTW, purple is a good color for you!"

{alt}
Maria and Robyn her boss agree to a beauty contest and a no holds barred, submissions only catfight

{alt}
Maria and Robyn wait until the library is closed and start having confrontations that would embarass Dewey (of Decimal fame)

Beauty Contest:   The woman consider trying to set up something later and before witnesses but they can't wait long and think the library is the perfect setting anyway.  They decide to self-judge the beauty contest and to be honest in doing it.  Then, they will move on to the next stage...the catfight.  They wait until the library closes and now it is showtime.  They will do it in a large area that is void of furniture and will put down some mats they have for other reasons at the library.  They now begin the beauty contest portion where they will rate 8 anatomical areas which are facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  The contest begins with the facial beauty portion.  Each is attractve but neither would state probably that is her absolutely best feature.  So, being honest in this and other areas is what is necessary in this self judging stage. It take a little cajoling but Maria finally concedes this one to give Robyn a 1-0 lead.  The next one promises to be a doosie.  Both women think they have the best chest around no doubt but have never seen the other one.  They strip down including their bras coming off and stand toe to toe to compare chests.  It comes down to not just tit size or shape but also specifically areoles and nipples.  Maria likes her tits as least as well as Robyn's, but she absolutely loves Robyn's huge, pink areoles and her nipples.  Maria again gives Robyn that honest appraisal to give Robyn a second victory but expects Robyn to do the same with other areas.  Honesty is proven on the side very quickly as when their midsections are compared, Maria takes this one when Robyn admits she is thicker in her measurement there and likes Maria's thinner stomach.  That concession cuts Robyn's lead down to 2-1 with the next area being pussy.  They agreed to this area for comparison and strip down to flesh by removing their panties.  But when the women start considering conceding their most personal of areas, that makes the chest comparison seem like a picnic.  Thus, neither woman is ready to concede that the other has a superior pussy without internal investigation which is not on the agenda.  So this one becomes a tie as maybe well it should be.  Halfway through the contest, it is Robyn with a 2-1-1 lead.  The next area is legs which will be compared.  Both women have good legs but not runway model type ones.  Each is a little thicker with Robyn's for example due to her ice skating background of which she has been a professional at one point.  That muscularity is the difference in an othewise even comparison as Robyn takes a 3-1-1 lead with arms/armpits being the last comparsion as far as frontside assets go.  This is probably about the weakest of all the areas of the women...above average maybe, but not stunning in any way.  Robyn gets the edge due to a little better firmness in her arms and better underarms as she sneaks out with a concession by Maria, an important one since that clinches her the overall beauty contest with a a lead of 4-1-1 with only the backside areas left to be judged.  The women have to use a mirror in this case to see both their own and the opponent's back and ass.  As they view each other in the mirror, what sticks out is that Maria seems a little thinner in these areas of back and ass just like she was in the midsection one.  Thus, Maria mounts a nice comeback by winning both of the last two judgments of back and butt with the blessing of Robyn's concession.  Maybe she is just being nice since she had the beauty contest overall already wrapped up or just honest that Maria indeed had better assets in those areas...regardless, the final tally with Maria taking the final two areas is Robyn 4  Maria 3 and the one tie (pussy).  Thus, Robyn the boss edges out Maria the employee in what has to be one of the sexiest boss vs employee battles ever.  And that is just round one.  The catfight will be round two and will be submissions only so no judgements necessary on this one.  Two women, Robyn and Maria, and one one woman ends on her own terms...unless a draw of course.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:22:35 PM by tomcfstories »