News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny

• 12 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny
« on: December 29, 2022, 12:32:12 AM »
Ok, I was recently challenged to a nude boxing match by a male named Pat (Patrick) with the stakes that the winner gets to sexually dominate the loser ...  ;) :D

I'll continue posting pics as the fight develops, but have for fun posted a poll at: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=106989.0 to see who folks would most like to see win.  ::) 8)

Kinky comments during & after the match from 'spectators' are greatly appreciated!  ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny, pics 2-4
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 08:09:52 AM »
Here are pics 2-4 in this boxing match ...  ;)

At the moment things really don't look good for me against Pat ...  :o :'(

Folks are reminded of the Poll at the link above ... and comments on the fight are always enjoyed!  :D

TO BE CONTINUED ...
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny, pics 5-7
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 09:19:59 AM »
Below are the next pics, as I launch a counter-attack at my opponent ...  ;) ... As always comments & feedback from the fans are greatly appreciated!  ;D

Also a quick reminder about my LULU site, which contains some of my kinky artwork for sale for those interested: https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sonnyftm/

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny, pics 8-12
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 09:49:34 AM »
It appears the tide of the fight has completely shifted in my favour as I keep piling on the pressure, hitting my cis male opponent at will ...  ;D ;)

Would appreciate some comments ... please?  ::)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny, pics 13-18
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 08:45:58 AM »
In my hasty over-confidence, I unfortunately walked straight into a hard right  :o :-[ ... here are the next 6 pics ...  ;)

Who do you think is going win?  ::) Or rather, who would you MOST like to see win?  ::) 8)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny, pics 19-23
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 08:38:40 AM »
Ok, the Poll over in the Polls section ended up at a tie at 32-32 ... so I decided to toss a coin to break the dead-lock ... and to my horror  :o ... it landed in favour of my cis male opponent to win ... Oh NO!  :-[ :( :'(

So here are the next 5 pics, of Pat KO-ing me & inflicting a humiliating defeat on me ...  :o :-X ... as always sexy comments & kinky suggestions are most welcome!  ;) ;D

TO BE CONTINUED ...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 08:46:53 AM by SunnyB »

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2023, 04:59:47 AM »
Who would have guessed the coin would fail you.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2023, 08:52:51 AM »

Damn, yeah!  :o :-[

Naturally I was tempted to 'cheat' and 'change the rules' by making it best out of 5 tosses ... but in the end, I 'manned' up by accepting my humiliating fate ... LOL!  ;D ;)

I mean, I can't win ALL my fights now can I?  ::) 8)  ;)

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2023, 06:18:36 AM »

Damn, yeah!  :o :-[

Naturally I was tempted to 'cheat' and 'change the rules' by making it best out of 5 tosses ... but in the end, I 'manned' up by accepting my humiliating fate ... LOL!  ;D ;)

I mean, I can't win ALL my fights now can I?  ::) 8)  ;)
Probably not, but it is funt o see you try.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2023, 02:59:33 PM »
Probably not, but it is funt o see you try.

Aw, thank you!  ;) :-* Win or lose ... I love knowing there's an appreciative audience watching ...  ;D :D

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Nude Boxing - Pat vs Sonny, pics 24-40, END
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2023, 09:57:03 AM »
Here's the CLIMACTIC conclusion of my boxing match against Pat ...  :o ;) ;D (Also note I switched the location for better lighting).

Thanks to everyone who followed, voted & commented ... much appreciated!  :-* 8)

Also for those who might not be aware of it, a reminder to please visit my LULU store & support me at: https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sonnyftm/

THE END

Should there be Rematch - a changce for me to see revenge? What do folks think?  ::) :D

« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 03:07:14 PM by SunnyB »

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2023, 09:24:00 AM »
An excellent bit of humiliation at the end. I'm all for seeing a rematch.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2023, 10:48:22 AM »
An excellent bit of humiliation at the end. I'm all for seeing a rematch.

Well, umm, thanks!  :o 8) But at least I got fucked silly, orgasmically so, huh?  ::) ;D ;)

Mmm, a rematch some time in the distant future sure is on the cards, but it's more likely to be more go a NHB wrestling match ...  :D ;)