News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

bound and gagged

• 2 Replies

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
bound and gagged
« on: November 05, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »
I was so angry. I had just been told by MY boss Isabella that I would have to stay late today to help with some of the designs that she would be taking to the fashion meeting. I hated being kept late at work, but then again, I didn’t have a social life anymore. I had been sleeping with Isabella’s boyfriend John for a while, but Isabella found out and beat me up horribly…and made me swear to work for practically no pay or else i’d be beaten even worse. Now i was pretty much a slave of the horrible woman.

I was wearing one of my favorite outfits today. It was a white satin raffle blouse with a knee length black satin pencil tight skirt and three inch black heels. Most women would consider this to be “dressed up”, but for me it was an everyday thing. Isabella hated those outfits, but i just couldn’t stop dressing my most feminine, even if it earned the hatred of Isabella and caused nights like this, where i may have to stay till midnight.

Isabella and John were usually the last to leave. Isabella would be staying late tonight to “supervise” me and make sure that i didn’t slack off or take any personal calls. John was the last of the normal employees to leave. As he walked by my desk he did something he hadn’t done in a while…he flashed me a smile that said unmistakably that he wanted my body. i smiled back, not noticing that Isabella was watching what was going on. John walked close to her desk and brushed her hair with his hand before he said “Bye you two” and walked out.

i smiled when this happened, but suddenly the smile faded away as i saw Isabella marching towards me. i tried to look busy, shuffling papers around. i managed to say “Um, I think I have the first portfolio done, looks like we might be getting ahead and..” Isabella cut her off. “What was that thing I just saw.” my heart started to race. i said “What do you mean? I was just sitting here the whole time!” Isabella said “Oh, don’t play coy, I saw when John brushed your hair and you were all smiling about it! Thought you’d have learned by now to stay away from my man, you little bitch!” i felt fear well up immediately. “I’m..I’m sorry! He came on to me! I didn’t even mean to respond and..” Isabella waved her hand. “You know what? I don’t want you to finish those reports.” i said “You don’t?” Isabella responded “No. I have something more important for you…another lesson to teach you.”

i didn’t even have time to respond. i just screamed as Isabella grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up away from her desk. Isabella balled up her fist and punched the me right in the face, sending me falling back into the desk behind . i was dazed and confused by the sudden attack and charged back after Isabella, scratching at her face in a desperate attack, like a cornered, frightened animal. i almost took Isabella to the floor with a leg attack, but Isabella thought to kick hard and booted me right in the face, sending me reeling back to the floor. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet, giving me two punches to the stomach that sent me falling back to the ground where i curled in a ball sobbing.

Isabella smiled and said “now, bitch, tell me you’ll stay away from my man!” i couldn’t think…i could only answer “yes Isabella, yes ma’am I’ll do whatever you say”. i didn’t make the mistake i made last time of being defiant! “Good girl…but I think I’ll give you a little extra reminder so you’re sure you’ve learned this time.” i started to cry…i knew what this meant from before. i was so weak that i could only lay helplessly on the ground while Isabella grabbed some rope and bound my feet together, then bound my hands and then tied them together, leaving me  unable to move beyond shaking in fear and discomfort.

Isabella hauled me up onto the top of my own desk, laying me on my stomach, hog-tied and unable to move. “How about this Suneha? How about I just leave you here like this all night?” i tried to protest desperately, but all that came out was a muffled moan through the tight gag. “You know, John is usually the first one in the door. I wonder what he’d think seeing you in this state. How humiliating for you, little whore!”  Even though i was barely conscious, i could at least grasp what that meant. Not only John but the whole office would see me like that humiliated on the top of my own workdesk. i started to cry as Isabella silently turned off the light and walked out of the office, dreading what would happen tomorrow morning...

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: bound and gagged
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 03:29:56 AM »
Excellent brief story.

Thank you.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: bound and gagged
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 03:41:42 AM »
Simon 1
if there are any she can beat she has yet to find them
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!