News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Colombian Bachelor Party

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Colombian Bachelor Party
« on: December 29, 2022, 03:19:07 PM »
Peter and I fight our way through the raging crowd. It was incredibly hot in this club and it really smelled like grass in every corner.
The visitors surrounded a wrestling ring in a cage, but we couldn't see what was going on there yet.
I don't know what possessed us to travel to Medellin for my bachelor party. Wouldn't Vegas have done it?
Peter, however, said, "Chuck Colombia is dirt cheap. You'll have memories of that trip forever. Everybody goes to Vegas. Stinkin' boring there...."
We both felt like getting naked - a strip joint, topless boxing or something like that. We gave the cab driver $10 and he curved us all over town to a slum we never would have dared go into on our own.
"Hot action there. Trust me!"
So off we went into the fray. So slowly I got a glimpse of the ring.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A curvy brunette in a skimpy green swimsuit was just about thundered through the ring floor with a powerslam. Her big tits flung out in the assault and nearly smacked her around the ears.
"Fuck Peter! Look at these ladies! Not fake Barbies like us with deformed silicone tits! Real broads!"
We had already had a good tanking and Peter agreed with me nodding wildly, "Look! Your opponent! Look at that ass and those udders!"
He was right: the brunette was curvy but her blonde opponent in a peach-colored swimsuit was even heavier, even more voluptuous and I was at a loss for words. She had enormous tits and an ass that was perfectly presented by the thong of the swimsuit. Her bust had not kept it in check for a long time due to the fight. Both gigantic tits hung out, the fabric hanging between them.
She now stood over her opponent and kicked her in the belly and breasts, while her own curves also just quivered.
"Peter these are horny women!" I immediately got a hard-on and I absolutely had to get closer to the ring. I fought my way to the barrier where beefy securities shielded the cage from overly eager fans. When I turned around, my buddy was gone, but the fight in the ring demanded all my attention anyway.
The fat blonde had just lifted the cute brunette and was ramming her breasts into the cage with force that rattled loudly.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" The fat sweaty melons pressed it right in my direction! The titty flesh was oozing through the meshes and I had a perfect view of the cappuccino colored big areolas and the thick nipples.
The blonde kept ramming her shoulders into the brunette's back and with each thrust, she cried out louder. Over and over again the tits pressed into the steel wire, which left clear traces on the already swollen and reddened bust.
I moved even closer until I was stopped by a security guard. He grabbed me by the shoulder, but I smiled at him and handed him $10, which was really a lot of money here.
"My friend! America?" I nodded and he let me behind the barrier. I was now really standing right in front of the brunette. The wrestler looked me in the eye before being pulled across the wire with her boobs by her opponent.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"
Only now that I was so close to the action did I see how destroyed her tits really were. There were bruises and little cuts everywhere. My cock was throbbing and I witnessed the brunette subsequently being taken across the shoulders and her opponent strutting around the ring with her.
Both screamed and gasped: the blonde from exertion, the brunette from pain. My cock, which was completely hard over 30cm, pulsated in my pants and simply had no more room. I pressed him so that he could slip into my pant leg, but of course everyone who looked at me saw the dimensions.
The brunette's swimsuit already had several rips and holes which already indicated a very long and hard fight before we arrived.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Her body hit the springy ring floor as she was unloaded from her opponent's shoulders. Like a sweaty piece of meat, she lay moaning on the floor in front of me. Eyes half closed, she held her aching spine. I could see her for a moment between the lush thighs - her labia had eaten her outfit and the fabric was virtually stuck in between.
The blonde winked at me as she noticed the enormous bulge in my pants. She grabbed her enormous tits back into the swimsuit, and put one foot on the brunette's thick soft breasts that bulged underneath.
A loudspeaker counted down in Spanish, but the cute underdog wrestler raised her arm just in time to stay in the match. A roar went through the crowd waiting to see more hot action from the two busty wonders.
I felt really bad for her, but it seemed like she was destined to take more of a beating.
Her opponent pulled her to her feet, sending her into the ropes with an Irish Whip, but instead of springing back she held onto the top rope. The blonde rushed in, but got thundered in the top by the scuffed combat boots with full force.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bare giant tits deformed and she flew back a full meter before collapsing on the floor. The cute brunette smiled briefly at me before grabbing her opponent's legs and starting to fling her opponent. The blonde weighed at least 100kg and so I was amazed at how she spun faster and faster with her. Then she let go and her opponent flew through the air. Since they were close to the edge of the ring, she sailed right through the ropes into the cage wall.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ring shook, the cage shook and the blonde was right in front of me. Her horny thick sweaty ass pressed against the bars.
The brunette now took a running start at the opposite ropes and her tits swung so hard they flung wildly. The audience roared and my cock twitched as she unloaded all the force into her opponent's tits and belly with a baseball slide.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A meaty clap was heard and the blonde yelped. The brunette opponent got back up and climbed onto the ring ropes while her opponent was still trapped between the ropes and the cage. I moved a bit to the side and got a better look. Both big tits were hanging out of the swimsuit and the right one still showed a clear footprint where the brunette had just landed.
The cute brunette now stood on the middle rope and raised her arms to the ceiling. She clenched her fists and pumped them in the air, "Mila Luscious! Mila Luscious! Mila Luscious! She was accompanied by chants and grinned widely at me, then grabbed the top rope and jumped off. With all her weight she landed in the poor giant tits of her dazed opponent.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"
I had no idea how much this sex bomb weighed, but it certainly wasn't just 60kg. The brutality with which her combat boots rammed into her bosom mass and crushed her udders between herself and the ring floor gave me goosebumps. While still holding onto the rope, she twisted her feet and kept all her weight pressed into her opponent's bosom.
The blonde raised her arm and desperately punched the ring floor before a bell sounded followed by the frantic Spanish announcer.
„La ganadora por KO en las tetas es MILA!“
The crowd went completely crazy and bills flew towards the ring as the security opened the door of the cage and let out the completely finished and sweaty wrestler. Her swimsuit was in tatters, her breasts were hanging out and seemed very taken.
I too applauded and half-drunkenly celebrated her victory and was very surprised when she suddenly staggered. She seemed dizzy and I rushed over to support her. She was hanging in my arms and the security was about to intervene, but she said to him a little exhausted in Spanish and then to me in English, "Will you take me to the booth sweetie?"
I nodded and she hung exhausted, one arm around me, on my shoulders. Many guys reached for her on the way to the cabin. We made and way through the horned up crowd that kept grabbing her bare tits and ass.
One guy waved a big shine and the wrestler briefly broke away from me to take a selfie with him. He took her fat bright red tits and lifted them while she forced herself to smile. She took the bill and we moved on, out of the crowd and into the intimacy of the booth.
There we found a massage table made of red leather. I helped the fighter to sit there and still she made no effort to cover herself. I looked a little shyly to the side, and gave her a can of Red Bull. Laughing, she took my hand.
"Thanks sweetie. Feel free to look. I just spent almost 45 minutes half naked in front of the pack. So it doesn't matter if my sweet gentleman sees my tits."
Wow! She was direct. I sat down on a chair in front of her and unabashedly sucked in her tanned bodysuit with sweat pouring down it. She smelled so damn good! Her hair stuck sweatily to her forehead.
"Maybe I'll get a little massage?" She winked at me and stood up.
She groaned in pain as she did so, but stripped off her swimsuit completely. "It's broken anyway."
We both laughed, but she held her forearm across the heavy rocking breasts that apparently hurt a lot when she laughed.
"Does it hurt a lot?"
"Yes. What's your name, anyway?"
"Chuck."
"I'm Mila." She put her hand on my cheek and pulled me to her for a kiss. The touch electrified me and her lips tasted like salty sweat. I was so fucking rock hard!
She suddenly took out a piece of the padding of the massage table and a hole opened up. It took me a few seconds to understand that it was for breasts.
Then she laid her luscious curves on the couch. Moaning, she settled down on her belly and directed her fat destroyed tits through the hole until the heavy tit flesh hung dangling through the opening.
She moaned out, obviously controlled by pain. She had a magnificent big butt with only a little cellulite, but a mighty lot of flab to tackle. How I loved these Latinas! "Massage me a little my darling...."
Nothing better than that. I hardly needed any oil, because Mila Luscious was so sweaty that my hands slid over her buxom curves without any problems. I massaged her completely tense shoulders and started chatting.
"Since when are you a wrestler?"
"For seven years. Two years in this club."
"Wow. That was one hell of a show! You have a divine body!"
"Thank you. Maria and I have the fattest tits in the whole place."
"Maria was your opponent?"
"Yes....Maria Manic. Whenever a fight is scheduled between the two of us, the place is always packed."
"I'm sure you do Mila." I wandered a bit down her spine to her butt and massaged the base of her ass cheeks which she presented to me completely bare. "What is your cup size if you don't mind me asking?"
She sweetie laughed a little and moaned pleasantly as I made her pain and tension a little more bearable.
"Maria is beyond a J cup size. I wear 90G most of the time."
I whistled in appreciation.
"You know in America, pro wrestling is a big thing. But I've never seen a show this hot. Especially what you do to your boobs....." I shook my head in incomprehension as Mila asked me to gently massage her breasts. "Use some oil, though."
I grabbed a small bottle, spread it in my hands and went to her head. Then I reached under her and very gently grabbed her gigantic naked melons.
"Did you like it? Did you like how hard we were on them?"
I had to think for a moment while the blazing hot heavy tit flesh slid through my hands. My cock was about to explode. While I was thinking about an answer, Mila had lifted her head and grabbed the hem of my shorts. She deftly pulled my shorts down a bit with her teeth and my massive cock sprang into the open and right to her chin with force.
SMATTTTTTTTT!!! She giggled and said something in Spanish that I didn't understand. But it sounded like disbelief and amazement. And then my glans was already between her lips.
"Fuck I liked it! I almost came in my shorts when you jumped in her breasts."
She slurped on my cock and her tongue was like a wet butterfly spoiling my pulsating red glans.
"See! All the men like it. We make tons of tips at these shows."
Her breasts glowed so swollen they were. I worked my way down to her rock hard nipples and brought forth moans.
"Oh! Sorry sweetie....."
"Never mind. Reach out and grab me! I'm yours!"
I gripped her incredibly horny udders tighter and the battered tit flesh spilled between my fingers as Mila suddenly swallowed half of my cock and came moaning loudly. My giant cock pumped loads of cum into her gullet and twitched like a wild beast, but she swallowed and gulped without gagging.
When I calmed down, she released my snake from her mouth and grinned proudly at me. I bent down to her and we kissed and hot and wet, I tasted my own cum.
Mila straightened up with a grin and turned onto her back.
"Your cock is divine! Would you like to fuck me?"
I was simply speechless. She lay before me, a brave warrior, her body scarred from a long match.
And yet her enormous tits stood plump on her chest, her small belly bulged seductively and her plump thighs spread, giving me a view of her tantalizing pussy.
I now undressed completely and took her legs in my hands. I rolled them up and made sure that her wet womanhood was freely accessible to me. Mila whimpered at the thought of what I was about to do to her. I lowered my lips to her pussy and tasted sweat and her sweet feminine scent.
I kissed her labia and took my time so my cock could slowly recover from the first round. She was really soaking wet and I slurped her juice and ran my tongue along her horny cleft.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Then I plunged into her hole, licking upward and hitting her clit. Gently I sucked on it and felt it swell. Mila had her hands cupped to the edge of the massage table and was moaning incessantly. I heated her up, but whenever she pressed her cxnt against me, I let up a bit and didn't grant her an orgasm.
I felt between my legs and felt that my thick boner was completely hard again.
I stood up, leaned over her and grabbed her breasts. Thick, hot, swollen her tit flesh ran between my fingers. Her nipples were hard and I kissed them tenderly. My glans was already pressing against her hole and she begged me to feel my penis.
We kissed and wet and greedy and then I pushed it in.
"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her eyes widened with horniness and I didn't give her the full length at first. Few women could take me in completely. But she grabbed my bare ass with her lower legs and pushed me deeper inside her.
She was so tight and wet and I actually got my cock completely sunk into her.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAa............FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"
My glans touched her cervix and Mila had her eyes closed in pleasure. Her hand wandered to her clit and began rubbing it wildly while I pulled my boner halfway out and then drove into her again, slapping. Shock waves ran through her divine body, her tits bobbing and swaying just like her sexy belly.

She screamed out her climax after only three thrusts and her cxnt spasmed around my boner.
I grabbed her breasts harder now and fucked her faster. We moaned and I couldn't believe that I was just giving it to a Colombian wrestler in her locker room. She kept saying things in Spanish that I didn't understand.
PHATTTT...PHATTTT...PHATTTTTT.......her eyes rolled in their sockets and she came again.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!"
"Wow, that wasn't even two minutes between climaxes." She smiled at me so sweetly I could have melted. Then she pushed me away, stood up and bent over the couch. Her magnificent ass lay tantalizingly in front of me and I thrust into her cxnt again. Hard, deep, without consideration. She trembled and I grabbed her luscious hips and fucked wildly.
PHATTT...PHATTTT...PHATTTTT...PHATTTT.....the buttocks trembled and the fast thrusts and I fucked her nice and deep and hard. Again she grabbed between her legs and I felt her fingers at the entrance where I pumped into her.
She quickly found her clit and came again. She just whimpered and collapsed on the couch. Her legs gave way a bit, but I held her tight and kept fucking her. Her huge natural breasts squeezed out from under her to the sides and I finally wanted release.
"YAAAAAAAA..YAAAAAAAAA...........OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I came jerking violently and massaged my cum with the glans directly into her cervix.
After I calmed down, I pulled out of her and steadied her. Exhausted and absent-minded, she looked at me.
"Mila? Are you okay?" Her gaze glazed over, but she nodded. I hugged her and we kissed.
"You have to go now. My husband will pick me up in a minute."
I had a lump in my throat. So she was married. What had I imagined? Finding the love of my life? Hastily, I got dressed again. We kissed again and she whispered in my ear, "I'll find you....."