News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight in Phily

• 3 Replies

Offline cnd_jones

Catfight in Phily
« on: December 31, 2022, 07:26:54 AM »
I’ve been trying to set up a private competitive catfight in Philly for a little while now.  I have a girl set up (5’1”) and am looking for a similar size range.  Rules would be agreed upon between the girls before hand, but for basics I’m looking for hair pulling, slaps, kicks, wrestling.  I’ll pay extra for punching (with or without mma gloves) and scratching (all subject to fighters approval).  Techniques I'm not interested in are breast or crotch mauling, neck wrenching (twisting the head past 45 degrees when hair pulling), joint locks, chokes (headlocks and holds are fine, but no air or blood chokes).

I’m envisioning 5, 2 minute rounds.  Best three out of five rounds wins and a submission ends the round.  If a round goes the entire two minutes then no one gets the point for that round.  If all five rounds are completed without a submission then the fight is a tie.  I'm offering a win bonus, and in the event of a tie the bonus is split.

I also have a 5’10” girl set up in Maryland, same rule set.

Message me if this is something you would be interested in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 07:28:14 AM by cnd_jones »

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Catfight in Phily
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 12:20:34 PM »
Doesnt mila rose live around that area?

Offline Schmutz

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 05:53:16 PM »
I'd be glad to spectate the fight if possible, or at least stand by for additional help.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 02:14:19 PM »
  Very interesting ummmmmm