News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Contrast catfights

• 12 Replies

Offline user123

Contrast catfights
« on: January 03, 2023, 06:10:19 PM »
Hi there, I am l looking for videos (better) or stories about contrast catfights.
Does anyone Know about sites or forums With this topic.
I like to see for example a little fat Girl, owning a tall slender Hot older woman.
Or short fat vs thin tall,
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 06:10:47 PM by user123 »

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Contrast catfights
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 12:20:46 PM »
Tall thin girl dominated by short fat is fantastic. Better if the taller weaker one is the good girl and she is mocked for her weakness and humiliated.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 07:48:46 PM »
Hi!
What you want is a very hard to find topic. Most authors (and fans) prefer competitive catfights with evenly matched oponents.
You can check my posts, and you will find several stories with contrasting fights.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 04:58:52 PM »
Luffy did some commissions for me that featured a skinny blonde named Ashley who took on the bigger, sexier "Bad Girls". They're on his website.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2023, 05:11:18 PM »
I’ve always fancied seeing the girl with big tits get destroyed by an A or B cup opponent. I love the buildup where the big tit girl is prancing around grabbing her tits and talking trash to her smaller boobed foe,,only to get her ass kicked. My favorite finish is to see the smaller boobed girl crushing those big tits with her ass.  Speed

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 10:54:19 PM »
I would search one sided fights or finish her and a few will come up.

Seakingfemifights has a lot of writers and just go through the stories. A lot of good one sided fights on that sight.

Some are WS2003(also in FCF)
DG
Thepac
And others.

Offline DavisJones

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 02:50:22 PM »
It's art rather than stories, but this page is all about contrast fights, with the good girl nearly always losing: https://www.deviantart.com/niftypumpkin

Offline Bry-

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 03:15:43 PM »
I like the constestants to be similar except for one feature, e.g. only one of height, age, haircolor, clothing, occupation, etc..

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2023, 03:29:46 PM »
The most erotic contrast for is good vs evil (with the evil dominating and humiliating the good woman).

As for a physical difference, I like the evil woman of (eastern) asian descent, and the good woman of European or even better afro-american origin. Both are athletic, good-looking and self-confident (the afro-american woman even more so than her asian rival).

Offline user123

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2023, 05:34:34 PM »
Tall thin girl dominated by short fat is fantastic. Better if the taller weaker one is the good girl and she is mocked for her weakness and humiliated.

Yes I agree, it is too hot. do you know where can I find posts like that?

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2023, 04:45:06 PM »
Always liked blondes vs brunettes for contrasts. Problem is they are extremely predictable as the blondes seem to nearly always win

Offline QueenV

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2023, 12:31:38 AM »
I recommend the stories about Victoria the muscular and arrogant dominatrix getting her ass kicked twice by a little blonde. It is written by Raycat here on fcf.

The first one is 'Image totally ruined".

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2023, 08:26:43 AM »
I like a fight of a petite but energetic girl against a bigger girl.  The smaller girl wins and humiliates the loss. But I don't want it to be a one sided fight. It's best if it's even at the beginning.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.