News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

APL VIDEO: Most aggressive catfight

• 15 Replies

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
APL VIDEO: Most aggressive catfight
« on: January 05, 2023, 10:21:44 PM »
Which catfight is their best real catfight?
I only like buying real catfights not goofy/staged/ half hearted content.

Any recommendations?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: APL VIDEO: Most aggressive catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 02:48:19 AM »
Think APL only produces scripted catfight,

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 01:53:47 PM »
Think APL only produces scripted catfight,

So its more fantasy than aggressive catfighting to win? Wasted potential.  But if it sells more, i can understand why they make it

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 05:57:11 PM »
Just giving you a warning, most of these I'm listing are wrestling with catfight elements. I haven't found anything similar to Suitefights level but you acn kinda tell from the previews which ones are more competitive.

Regan vs Peyton (AV1211); A lot of chokes and a mouth smother for a submission. I like this one.

Sarah Brooke vs Liz Lightspeed: more of a competitive wrestling match. Some good submissions in that one but not much catfighting.

Regan vs Mia is moderately competitive with a bunch of heated moments where Mia punches Regan in the chin while being held in a headscissors triangle in the beginning.  Paisley had to tell them calm down a few times, "stop hair pulling,only hair grab." There's some light hearted slapping on the ass but also some competitive scrambles to get top position. More of a wrestling match with some catfighting. no faceslapping.

I'm curious about Paisley vs Sunni in the pre sale section. It looks decent from the pictures but need video preview.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 05:59:02 PM by okayougotit »

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 07:57:31 PM »

Any recommendations?

The only APL matches I truest as 100% real are the early videos filmed in Potrugal by Ana who was married to the current owner. After they split APL stopped filming real matches and went fully scripted and I stopped watching their videos. Today they list most their videos as competitive but I don't truest it!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 10:37:09 PM »
They appear to have a few of the suitefights girls working there too so I was excited to find out if it's the same quality

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 01:00:01 AM »
Bella Luxx has some matches at APL, which I purchased. She did not cut loose as she did vs Nikki which was disappointing. Vivian Foxx, who cancelled her Suitefights vs Aubrey Black has a couple. Lots of potential Suitefight talent on their roster to tap into if the price is right.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023, 11:13:24 AM »
Jade vs Axa Jay.
Really a lot of rivalry there. They was the top girls in APL during years.
They really dislike each other and want to be the Alpha.
For me, one was mucho more favorite than the other, but it was really a big feud.

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 11:14:15 AM »
They appear to have a few of the suitefights girls working there too so I was excited to find out if it's the same quality

They hire out other producers from around the world to shoot videos from them, but only offer $200 for the shoot so the girls will not be going that hard and all out for the cheap custom shoot for a outside producer.  I had a model that was having me help her book matches and told them that need to offer at least $300 for a real competitive match-up. $200 gets you scripted unless your in a 3rd world county.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2023, 02:48:26 AM »

They hire out other producers from around the world to shoot videos from them, but only offer $200 for the shoot so the girls will not be going that hard and all out for the cheap custom shoot for a outside producer.  I had a model that was having me help her book matches and told them that need to offer at least $300 for a real competitive match-up. $200 gets you scripted unless your in a 3rd world county.

The prize money should be much more, as long as the action is intense.  Wouldnt want to sponsor  giggle fest catfights or ones stopped prematurely

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2023, 12:09:57 AM »
Any new standout catfights from the studio?

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 12:35:38 AM »

Any recommendations?

The only APL matches I truest as 100% real are the early videos filmed in Portugal by Ana who was married to the current owner. After they split APL stopped filming real matches and went fully scripted and I stopped watching their videos. Today they list most their videos as competitive but I don't trust it!

Yes, the early APL bouts, often featuring Ana herself, were usually very competitive but unfortunately a lot of them are no longer in their catalogue. However any of the matches marked as competitive and involving Nadege, Xana, Kristie, Lina or Antscha can be relied on to be the real deal.

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2023, 09:36:40 PM »

Any recommendations?

The only APL matches I truest as 100% real are the early videos filmed in Portugal by Ana who was married to the current owner. After they split APL stopped filming real matches and went fully scripted and I stopped watching their videos. Today they list most their videos as competitive but I don't trust it!

Yes, the early APL bouts, often featuring Ana herself, were usually very competitive but unfortunately a lot of them are no longer in their catalogue. However any of the matches marked as competitive and involving Nadege, Xana, Kristie, Lina or Antscha can be relied on to be the real deal.

Antscha filmed with APL after Ana left, her videos with APL are all 100% scripted.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2023, 10:38:01 AM »
Im honestly surprised that real catfights are rare. I would have thought that there would be more of a market for it than the silly hanna barbara, fake knock out nonsense

Offline inesnegra

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2023, 05:05:59 PM »
Some APL first fights were real action. No models, as they tried to feature real women to enter their videos. APL featured amateur wrestling as it could provide genuine action, far from being scripted. But the girls back then were far from the point the action is today...