News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Diversity Of Catfight Scenario Choices

• 2 Replies

Offline Toughtitties

• Andy
Diversity Of Catfight Scenario Choices
« on: January 06, 2023, 12:29:54 PM »
I cant remember how long this platform site has been active , however I just wanted to express what ever the theme that tickles our pickle or wets the clit and with all our community shares stories and views etc over the years , it really is has been a fucking an awesome outlet to explore "Cheers to the creators and Thank You to our community"

This site and all its femfight content from mild to wild , fantasy and real , highlights from family themes to wife vs wife , brutal , non brutal erotic etc , shows just how versatile our fetish is and its theme scenario's and variations it covers!

I think we have such a unique fetish I have been thinking over recent years it basically is a one stop shop that nearly covers all fetish ... dress up , dominance , humiliation, sadism, pain play, beating , climax endings , lez dom, torture , submissive,  submission, 3 somes , 4 somes and moresomes etc I'm sure there would be more than what I have listed ... LOL

Only throwing down a bit of a different angle killin time ... it may be a bit lame and tame ...  but Wtf it's something ????

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Diversity Of Catfight Scenario Choices
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 08:14:02 PM »
I cant remember how long this platform site has been active , however I just wanted to express what ever the theme that tickles our pickle or wets the clit and with all our community shares stories and views etc over the years , it really is has been a fucking an awesome outlet to explore "Cheers to the creators and Thank You to our community"

This site and all its femfight content from mild to wild , fantasy and real , highlights from family themes to wife vs wife , brutal , non brutal erotic etc , shows just how versatile our fetish is and its theme scenario's and variations it covers!

I think we have such a unique fetish I have been thinking over recent years it basically is a one stop shop that nearly covers all fetish ... dress up , dominance , humiliation, sadism, pain play, beating , climax endings , lez dom, torture , submissive,  submission, 3 somes , 4 somes and moresomes etc I'm sure there would be more than what I have listed ... LOL

Only throwing down a bit of a different angle killin time ... it may be a bit lame and tame ...  but Wtf it's something ????

I would disagree that our interest is that unique, but I really like the idea that this fetish combines other fetishes.  Most shrinks won't even call a sexual interest in women fighting (or men fighting) a fetish.  Unless it is a clinical fetish (the only way you can have sex is if it somehow includes the fetish).  It is just too mainstream to generally count as a fetish.  It has been a common theme in movies, soap opera's, spring break, and country bars for decades.  But the idea that it is the sprinkling in of our other sexual interests that makes this group so diverse.  For example I am into busty women so mysteriously I like busty women fighting or even titfights.  But not into S&M so really not into seeing somebody hurt or one sided fights.  It really makes a lot of sense. 
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Toughtitties

• Andy
Re: Diversity Of Catfight Scenario Choices
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 08:27:36 PM »
Thanx Jack ... Dont expect for anyone to agree with my thoughts ... all forms of Fetish and Kinks have boundaries to call Submit or Safe Word ... I get your preference in Fighting or Titfighting ... The elements in our  Kink or Fetish does cross over into many themes is all I was reflecting on and it is unique to have the variety themes ... "Agonophelia" is the name of our Fetish...extracting S&M as one of many elements i posted it also has boundaries for no one to get hurt it has cut offs from light impact play to heavy like any Fetish...yes no doubt some people who are into both Fetishes who could be twisted and want to see absolute brutalisation ... but  consenting participants who have clear communication of what their cut off limits
are in any form adult impact play before engaging testing their limits is how I see it Jack ! ... no different to Fighting or Titfighting the impact of how much pressure is applied to nipples or squeezing another's tits  ... Rules Apply !
Jack you quoted "many shrinks dont see this as a fetish" Do you have the links to their findings ? It would be interesting to read their conclusions ... cheers Jack

https://www.kinkyhow.com/agonophilia/