News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Asian Experience vs American Newcomer - April destroys Allison

• 0 Replies

Offline UKCyber

Asian Experience vs American Newcomer - April destroys Allison
« on: January 07, 2023, 11:21:59 AM »
I come out to face the American clad wrestler in my shiny Gold bikini, barefooted. I slide between the ropes as I am introduced. NOW ENTERING THE RING FROM JAPAN AND WEARING GOLD AT 5'3'', 125LBS, AND 34D...APRIL THE ASIAN ASSASSIN!...yt
09:16
You come out 1st. Allison is in her small dressing room, finishing off one last drink for nerves. She adjusts her bikini over her ample chest and ass, before she is called to the ring. 'Her opponent, fighting her 1st ever match, at 5ft5, 140lbs, 34d, in the stars and stripes bikini...Awesome Allison!'. She makesher way through the crowd who catcall her, nervous but enjoying the attention....before entering the tiny ring through the ropes yt
apriljaa09:18
A
I watch as my opponent Awesome Allison enters...eyeing your American bikini as I tug the ropes ready.  DING DING DING!  I come out right at you, lunging for a lock up as I go COLLAR AND ELBOW with you...yt
09:19
Allison waves at me and blows me a kiss, before the reality kicks in. The lights lower, the bell goes, and the sexy gold bikini clad Asian appears from nowhere, quick as a flash. Allison has nowhere to go and puts her hands up instinctively to go for your collar and elbow...instinctevly trying to stand her ground and copy what you do yt
apriljaa09:22
A
we grapple for control and then I break the hold, swinging my arms inside yours to knock them open and I send an overhand forearm down over your Stars and Strips clad breasts...FOREARM SMASH!....yt
09:24
Allison struggles to keep a hold of you as you force her back into her corner...grimacing as she struggles to control you...before you break the hold....a few seconds feels like a lifetime as you pull your arm back, before sending a huge forearm smash down onto her massive d cups....nearly knocking them out her top....she howls in agony, hodling her tits as she cowers in the corner
apriljaa09:24
A
as you cover your tits I grab your head and leap up, putting both heels into your Red and White striped thong as I fall back and MONKEY FLIP you up and out of the corner...yt
09:26
Allison doesnt have a clue what is going on, but rapidly you manage to use your experience to devastatingly flip her through the air, landing hard on her back as the ring shakes....the crowd whooping up this move....I sit and watch, wincing as my new woman lands hard on her back groaning yt
apriljaa09:28
A
I roll on my hips and move in on you, grabbing your hair...GET UP I say as I pull you up and WHIP you into the ropes...I measure you as I bounce off the near ropes and leap, targeting my feet at your bouncing D girls for a FLYING DOUBLE D DROP KICK!  yt
09:30
Allison has no time to recover, she groans in pain but her long hair is soon used to pull her up to her feet....she hears you commading her as she looks at you completely lost in this environment...before being whipped into the ropes....unable to stop herself rebounding....as you double drop kick her huge tits....sending her to her back again....whimpering in agony yt
apriljaa09:31
A
I push up and move to the side as I leap as you lay there whimpering, elbow cocked as I drop across you, my elbow smashing your right orb...ELBOW SMASH!....the ring rattling...yt
09:34
at the side of the ring, the MC commentates on the action. He has seen this so many times before...the sexy experienced pro destroy a cocky amateur. You land hard on Allisons massive right tit....nearly bursting it...as her body jacknifes upwards...the crowd cheering you on yt
apriljaa09:35
A
I roll off you and grab your wrist and hair again, pulling you up as I WHIP you again into the ropes, bouncing off the near ropes I change my tactic as I raise my arm, going for a CLOTHESLINE to your bouncing Stars and Stripes clad breasts....HIYAHHHHHHHHHHHH...yt
09:37
Allison is squealing loudly .... screaming for you to let go of her hair...pulled harshly up....nooo stoppp stoppp....before she is thrown hard into the ropes...her huge star clad tits bouncing up and down as she rebounds towards you....unable to stop....before WHAM.....the clothesline connects with her globes and sends her backwards with a thud...the crowd loving your domaination in your sexy gold bikini yt
apriljaa09:39
A
I roll and grab your hair again...pulling you up as I lead you to the ropes, forcing your face on the top ropes as I GRIND you down the top rope, ROPE BURN hold as I then pull your head back and send you face and tits first into the top turnbuckle...SLAM!..yt
09:41
what was supposed to be a fun match and a treat for her new boyfriend, turns into a nightmare, as Allisons pretty face is ground cruelly down the top rope by the evil Asian....burning her forehead and cheek....howling in agony....before she is slamed face and tit first into the turnbuckle....yt
apriljaa09:41
A
I turn you around in the corner and greet you with an UPPERCUT CHOP to your right breast..then switch hands and CHOP your left breast...yt
09:43
Allisons broken body is turned around as she slumps into the corner...looking around for help but non ie forthcoming....her globes move up and down as she pants, before you cruelly chop each of them...the noise echoing around the small dingy bay yt
*bar
apriljaa09:45
A
I push your arms over the top ropes, hanging you in the neutral corner...now I clinch my fists and send uppercuts to your breasts...LEFT..RIGHT...LEFT...RIGHT..LEFT..RIGHT..meaty THWACK sounds with each punch as I work you in the corner...yt
09:47
Allison slumps in the corner. The MC says 'uh oh. April has the American newbie trapped...this is gonna be bad news for Allison'...before you unleash a volley of uppercuts into her massive tits....punching them hard and fast....before both of them fall out of her star clad bikini top....exposed to the crowd...as you continue to punch them...almost up to her chin...the crowd on their feet delighted at the tits now exposed yt
apriljaa09:51
A
I knock your tits out of your American top and I grab them now with each hand, placing a DOUBLE BREAST CLAW on as I twist and ratchet and squeeze your breasts...your titflesh oozing between my fingers...TWIST..TWIST..SQUEEZE..>TWIST TWIST..SQUEEZE!..yt
09:53
the most painful and humiliating thing to happen to the hapless American to date...her prized globes being cruelly clawed, twisted and squeezed out of shape by the cruel Asian...the titflesh oozing through your fingers as she sobs in pain ... begging someone to help
apriljaa09:55
A
with my hands full of your breasts I bring my right foot up to your belly, my heel in your thong as I fall back and MONKEY BREAST FLIP you out of the corner...No one is going to help you Awesome Allison. I say before I flip you...yt
09:57
the crowd all up o their feet as you cruelly monkey flip the topless American through the air onto her back...a thud echoing around the room as she lies on her back...exposed tits moving up and down as she breathes heavily....I watch on, knowing I should help, throw in a towel...do something....but security and the bar manager stands in front....the reality is I am hugely turned on watching Allison being destroyed by this sexy gold bikini clad Asian
apriljaa09:59
A
I roll on my hips and stand, moving up as I step on your hair on either side of your face as I bend down, my partially Gold clad ass jutting out as my breasts hang in my Gold cups...I grab your bare breasts and YANK up, bridging you up until your breasts and hair snap tight...stretching your tits...putting you in my TAFFY PULL hold..then drop you and YANK up again...DOWN..UP...DOWN..UP I work you, enjoying your cries each time I stretch your breasts...yt
10:02
you enjoy the adoration of the crowd as they cheer on their evil favourite.....camera flashes going all over the place as they chant 'APRIL ! aPRIL ! APRIL!'. You stand on Allisons long hair....before bending down to grab two handfuls of titflesh again....Allison looking up at you from the mat...tears everywhere....sobbing...before bloodcurdling cries fill the room as you bridge her body up by the tits....completely stretching her tits out of shape....doubling them in length as the flesh and skin is stretched....then dropping her and repeating again...and again.....the crowd chanting 'rip them off....rip them off'.....Allison screaming out in absolute agony...no more no more stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
apriljaa10:07
A
I pull them up again as you cry out, begging...then I let go and step back off your hair as you drop...measuring you I leap up, legs spread as I drop them over your shoulders in a LEG DROP, my heels spiking your swolleen nipples as I land on my ass above your head....SMASH!...yt