News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

sexfightAlpha Vs Marlu Queen NHB Catfight

• 45 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: sexfightAlpha Vs Marlu Queen NHB Catfight
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2023, 01:10:52 PM »
that damn bitch has been talking bad about me and she hasn't stopped showing off around the neighborhood since she arrived... in the end what had to happen happened. That bitch jumps on me in the gym as soon as she sees me show up. I respond to her attack by grabbing two big tits with both hands digging my nails through her sports bra... with my right knee I try to throw her to the side, trying to get on top of her... YT

Awww, bitch, thats not good enough, i slap her hands off  while losing my own bra and my melons spilling out, i shift my knees to her neck and yank her tops off, I sink my claws into both of her tits, she's trying knee me to get me off her, but i have her upper body pinned, i use my left hand to tug and twist her right nipple and use the right one to sink my claws from her left tit base and yank it up all the way, stretching it to her own mouth. If she's thirsty she can suck on her own tits, bitch.
Yt
we roll across the gym floor... both of us holding on to our tits... I work my legs over your thighs... trying to gain top position... with my right hand I sink my nails into your left tit scratching the bottom of your chest... with my left hand I hit your right boob one, two, three times... making your chest bounce from left to right... YT

Awww gawwdd bitch, i scream at the pain of ur nails sink in and ur punching my boobs. In desperation i launch a jab up her chin knocking her over while i throw my right legs between her legs, now we r pussy to pussy, i press my knee into her belly, i see some red streaks on my tits and furiously pucnh her melons till they are black and blue and as she humps me i lose my balance and fall on her , shes on the ground on her back , i grabboth her hands and stretch it up her head , while bending down to take a meaty bite of her already scratched left tits, paying attention to the auerola and the nipples, my fangs marking her auerola, and chewing up her nipple, and i keep alternating between her tits bite mauling them, while i feel her thrash her head in sheer agony. i widen my legs to pin her thighs down. now she's pinned both her hands above her head and her legs while i feast on her tits leaving bloody bite marks.
YT

damn bitch, screaming and both rolling on the floor... I take the opportunity to unload my head against your face, hitting your nose, continuing to sink my nails into your tits... I try to bite your shoulder sinking my teeth at the same time as I separate your tits digging my nails in... my knee crashes into your belly and I have the position on you again... YT

Ohhh my tits, the bitch is again on my belly, I see her scratching my tits with red spotches, I am going thru pain but I am fine and I can take more, I desperately hump , but the fat cow is straddling my belly, I catch both her tits from below sinking in my claws, I feel her eyes wide open, as she loosens up, I try to throw her over my head but she's too heavy, she ends up fall on my face with her boobs smothering my face, I panic as I can't breath, I have to do something before she wraps her arms around my head, Instead I wrap my arms around her waist grabbing both her butt cheeks and scratch her butt cheeks with bloody streaks, she shrieks and is still smothering me. I use the opportunity to roll her off , and as I scamper up faster than her, both of us still on our knees, but I am behind her wasting no time I take her from behind sink my claws into the inner side connecting tissues of her tits , I wrap my legs around her one by one and drag her to the floor . Now I am below her on my back and she's on me facing up, her tits in my claws grip I drag my shoulders left and right making the claws plough thru her tits, I can feel her tears streaming down her face fall on mine, as she is screaming and crying in pain.
that damn bitch has managed to get behind me grabbing my homework with both hands... the pain is great but I can take it, my hatred for that bitch is greater than the pain... I put my heels on the ground and start to bounce against the belly of that bitch, with each blow of my ass I manage to extract air from her lungs. your grip is getting weaker which causes me to get free of your legs and quickly I turn on me and now we are face to face. I'm on top again, torturing your tits with one hand and with the other I grab your hair and start hitting your head against the ground... you're going to pay dearly for your insolence, BITCH!

The bitch seems to have heeled her way out of my grip, and now she's on top of me, again mauling my tits, "aaaaeee gaawwd, no", i shriek in pain, but i am no way going to give in to her. She starts banging my head on the floor and i start feeling the thumps on my head making me feel disoriented, i quickly in desperation use my right hand to bend back  her little finger , in panic she shrieks and lets go my tit , i followup with a choke hold on her neck and wrap my right leg around her waist to roll her off me, while she's still has my hair, my head bends back. i use my left hand to wrap around her hand gripping my hair and put pressure on her elbow, making her let go of my hair. Now in the melee, she's falls flat on her face while i climb her back and reverse sit just above her butt, i use both my hands to go between her thighs and grip her leg i bend my back forcibly to catch her in a crab hold, i bring my left hand slightly below to plunge my fingers into her pussy stratching her pink flesh making her jerk and thrash in pain while i pin her in the crab hold, i bend her back more intensly to put her back in a painful hold while mauling her pussy.  I shout at her , "u give in bitch, or i give u more pain".
YT
I scream from Maya's bitch's grip... I try to swing my body from left to right, trying to use my left arm to break her lock... I manage to loosen my grip and with my leg I manage to kick into Maya's trunk Maya, this causes Maya to be thrown away from me and fall on her back near the other busty girls who are watching the fight in the gym... Like a wolf on all fours I throw myself at her when she is still dazed from my kick, I manage to put my tits on his face grabbing with both hands behind his head pressing his face hard against my girls.... Whore give up you! I'm going to drown you! Y.T.

When I feel the biitch is all ready to surrender, I feel myself being thrown off balance and kicked. I fall on my back and before I recover the bitch has me in a tight tit smother, I whimper and gasp for air as I thrash my hand and legs in panic , as I pretend to grow weaker, marlu opens up a bit to check whether I want to give, achance that I was waiting for. I first grab her butt cheeks and sink my claws in making sure she does not escape, and the I wrap my  legs around her waist, then like catching a low hanging fruit, I bite into her tits catching her nipple between my teeth, I chew on her nipple and thrash my head sideways pulling the nipple with the bulging auerola, while I use this opportunity to roll on top of her, I continue to bite her tits like there's no tomorrow, as I feel the taste of blood, I realise I broke the skin, I also feel marlu bawling and crying in utter pain, I use my right hand to Maul her pussy now part wide open, clawing into the inner walls of her wet pussy.
YT
AAHHHHAAAAA... I scream in pain while that bitch punishes my pussy and bites my tit... I manage to free my left hand and with my nails I manage to scratch Maya's slutty face... with my right knee with you hitting her belly and take her hand out of my injured pussy... now we are both on the floor on our sides, she threw my right hand nails directly into her pussy grabbing hard and punishing her pussy... Maya screams and cries in pain... I take the opportunity to launch myself against her tit with a brutal bite... try your own medicine... BITCH. Y.T.

"Aaaaee gaaawwd bitch noooo, u  will pay for this u whore", I bawl and thrash my head sideways, enduring this tit and pussy mauling by Marlu, I know it's gonna be painful but I am not giving up, not yet. I mirror her  move by sinking my claws into her cheek and thumbing her eye, I force her to let go of my tit bite, but she continues to Maul my pussy. I put my hand under her chin, and push her away . While we scamper back to our knees , I do it quicker than her, and get behind  her from the side, and  wrap my arms around her waist while I bite into her saggy tits from the sides while use the other hand to sink my claw into her other tit leaving both her tits marked bloody.
YT

That bitch is very fast and manages to get behind me grabbing my two tits and biting my left tit... AAAAUUUUAAAAA... screaming in pain from her bite... I react furiously grabbing her hair with my left hand and pulling behind her head at the same time that we fall back to the ground, I am on top of her, I feel the pain of her nails on my right breast, but without thinking I bite her right breast hard.... I try to work my knee in her crotch punishing her pussy once, twice, three times... Maya's tits are very punished by the scratches and bites of this fight and this fight begins to take its toll on both of them... YT

"nooooo awwwwhhhh gawwwwd my tits", i bawl and shriek at this bite, as marlu has her revenge, she's tasting my blood, my tits now have bite marks with blood spotches. i moan and suffer at her tit torture and get kneed in my pussy. I groan in pain, i am getting weak by this torture, but this is a challenge to my status in the neighbourhood and i lashout my right hand and grab her head by her hair, while using my left hand to plunge my thumb into her pussy , i plunge my index and middle finger into her asshole , scratching the pink flesh in her holes while using that as a leverage to pull her off me supported by my left hand fingers still gripping herr cxnt. I wrap my right hand around her neck in a tight grip choking her of air, while i get behind her and grip her cxnt with my sharp claws , her holes being reamed and scratched, almost leaving her unfit of having sex for several months to come. she does bawl and thrash around trying to escape the punishment, and i too stay behind her on my knees following her every move with my cxnt torture, as i feel drops of cumm mixed with blood drip down her ass crack. "give up now, or i will destroy your pussy", i rage at her.
YT

drawing strength from where I hardly have, I manage to raise my left arm and encircle the neck of that bitch Maya... squeezing her neck hard, her face begins to turn purple from lack of air... that makes me let go of my pussy sore and swaying my body I manage to have her side by side on the floor... With my free hand I start to work her pussy, inserting one of my fingers into her vagina while I whisper in your ear... give up bitch or I'll hurt your pussy. .. Bitch.... YT
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2023, 01:40:48 PM »
that damn bitch has been talking bad about me and she hasn't stopped showing off around the neighborhood since she arrived... in the end what had to happen happened. That bitch jumps on me in the gym as soon as she sees me show up. I respond to her attack by grabbing two big tits with both hands digging my nails through her sports bra... with my right knee I try to throw her to the side, trying to get on top of her... YT

Awww, bitch, thats not good enough, i slap her hands off  while losing my own bra and my melons spilling out, i shift my knees to her neck and yank her tops off, I sink my claws into both of her tits, she's trying knee me to get me off her, but i have her upper body pinned, i use my left hand to tug and twist her right nipple and use the right one to sink my claws from her left tit base and yank it up all the way, stretching it to her own mouth. If she's thirsty she can suck on her own tits, bitch.
Yt
we roll across the gym floor... both of us holding on to our tits... I work my legs over your thighs... trying to gain top position... with my right hand I sink my nails into your left tit scratching the bottom of your chest... with my left hand I hit your right boob one, two, three times... making your chest bounce from left to right... YT

Awww gawwdd bitch, i scream at the pain of ur nails sink in and ur punching my boobs. In desperation i launch a jab up her chin knocking her over while i throw my right legs between her legs, now we r pussy to pussy, i press my knee into her belly, i see some red streaks on my tits and furiously pucnh her melons till they are black and blue and as she humps me i lose my balance and fall on her , shes on the ground on her back , i grabboth her hands and stretch it up her head , while bending down to take a meaty bite of her already scratched left tits, paying attention to the auerola and the nipples, my fangs marking her auerola, and chewing up her nipple, and i keep alternating between her tits bite mauling them, while i feel her thrash her head in sheer agony. i widen my legs to pin her thighs down. now she's pinned both her hands above her head and her legs while i feast on her tits leaving bloody bite marks.
YT

damn bitch, screaming and both rolling on the floor... I take the opportunity to unload my head against your face, hitting your nose, continuing to sink my nails into your tits... I try to bite your shoulder sinking my teeth at the same time as I separate your tits digging my nails in... my knee crashes into your belly and I have the position on you again... YT

Ohhh my tits, the bitch is again on my belly, I see her scratching my tits with red spotches, I am going thru pain but I am fine and I can take more, I desperately hump , but the fat cow is straddling my belly, I catch both her tits from below sinking in my claws, I feel her eyes wide open, as she loosens up, I try to throw her over my head but she's too heavy, she ends up fall on my face with her boobs smothering my face, I panic as I can't breath, I have to do something before she wraps her arms around my head, Instead I wrap my arms around her waist grabbing both her butt cheeks and scratch her butt cheeks with bloody streaks, she shrieks and is still smothering me. I use the opportunity to roll her off , and as I scamper up faster than her, both of us still on our knees, but I am behind her wasting no time I take her from behind sink my claws into the inner side connecting tissues of her tits , I wrap my legs around her one by one and drag her to the floor . Now I am below her on my back and she's on me facing up, her tits in my claws grip I drag my shoulders left and right making the claws plough thru her tits, I can feel her tears streaming down her face fall on mine, as she is screaming and crying in pain.
that damn bitch has managed to get behind me grabbing my homework with both hands... the pain is great but I can take it, my hatred for that bitch is greater than the pain... I put my heels on the ground and start to bounce against the belly of that bitch, with each blow of my ass I manage to extract air from her lungs. your grip is getting weaker which causes me to get free of your legs and quickly I turn on me and now we are face to face. I'm on top again, torturing your tits with one hand and with the other I grab your hair and start hitting your head against the ground... you're going to pay dearly for your insolence, BITCH!

The bitch seems to have heeled her way out of my grip, and now she's on top of me, again mauling my tits, "aaaaeee gaawwd, no", i shriek in pain, but i am no way going to give in to her. She starts banging my head on the floor and i start feeling the thumps on my head making me feel disoriented, i quickly in desperation use my right hand to bend back  her little finger , in panic she shrieks and lets go my tit , i followup with a choke hold on her neck and wrap my right leg around her waist to roll her off me, while she's still has my hair, my head bends back. i use my left hand to wrap around her hand gripping my hair and put pressure on her elbow, making her let go of my hair. Now in the melee, she's falls flat on her face while i climb her back and reverse sit just above her butt, i use both my hands to go between her thighs and grip her leg i bend my back forcibly to catch her in a crab hold, i bring my left hand slightly below to plunge my fingers into her pussy stratching her pink flesh making her jerk and thrash in pain while i pin her in the crab hold, i bend her back more intensly to put her back in a painful hold while mauling her pussy.  I shout at her , "u give in bitch, or i give u more pain".
YT
I scream from Maya's bitch's grip... I try to swing my body from left to right, trying to use my left arm to break her lock... I manage to loosen my grip and with my leg I manage to kick into Maya's trunk Maya, this causes Maya to be thrown away from me and fall on her back near the other busty girls who are watching the fight in the gym... Like a wolf on all fours I throw myself at her when she is still dazed from my kick, I manage to put my tits on his face grabbing with both hands behind his head pressing his face hard against my girls.... Whore give up you! I'm going to drown you! Y.T.

When I feel the biitch is all ready to surrender, I feel myself being thrown off balance and kicked. I fall on my back and before I recover the bitch has me in a tight tit smother, I whimper and gasp for air as I thrash my hand and legs in panic , as I pretend to grow weaker, marlu opens up a bit to check whether I want to give, achance that I was waiting for. I first grab her butt cheeks and sink my claws in making sure she does not escape, and the I wrap my  legs around her waist, then like catching a low hanging fruit, I bite into her tits catching her nipple between my teeth, I chew on her nipple and thrash my head sideways pulling the nipple with the bulging auerola, while I use this opportunity to roll on top of her, I continue to bite her tits like there's no tomorrow, as I feel the taste of blood, I realise I broke the skin, I also feel marlu bawling and crying in utter pain, I use my right hand to Maul her pussy now part wide open, clawing into the inner walls of her wet pussy.
YT
AAHHHHAAAAA... I scream in pain while that bitch punishes my pussy and bites my tit... I manage to free my left hand and with my nails I manage to scratch Maya's slutty face... with my right knee with you hitting her belly and take her hand out of my injured pussy... now we are both on the floor on our sides, she threw my right hand nails directly into her pussy grabbing hard and punishing her pussy... Maya screams and cries in pain... I take the opportunity to launch myself against her tit with a brutal bite... try your own medicine... BITCH. Y.T.

"Aaaaee gaaawwd bitch noooo, u  will pay for this u whore", I bawl and thrash my head sideways, enduring this tit and pussy mauling by Marlu, I know it's gonna be painful but I am not giving up, not yet. I mirror her  move by sinking my claws into her cheek and thumbing her eye, I force her to let go of my tit bite, but she continues to Maul my pussy. I put my hand under her chin, and push her away . While we scamper back to our knees , I do it quicker than her, and get behind  her from the side, and  wrap my arms around her waist while I bite into her saggy tits from the sides while use the other hand to sink my claw into her other tit leaving both her tits marked bloody.
YT

That bitch is very fast and manages to get behind me grabbing my two tits and biting my left tit... AAAAUUUUAAAAA... screaming in pain from her bite... I react furiously grabbing her hair with my left hand and pulling behind her head at the same time that we fall back to the ground, I am on top of her, I feel the pain of her nails on my right breast, but without thinking I bite her right breast hard.... I try to work my knee in her crotch punishing her pussy once, twice, three times... Maya's tits are very punished by the scratches and bites of this fight and this fight begins to take its toll on both of them... YT

"nooooo awwwwhhhh gawwwwd my tits", i bawl and shriek at this bite, as marlu has her revenge, she's tasting my blood, my tits now have bite marks with blood spotches. i moan and suffer at her tit torture and get kneed in my pussy. I groan in pain, i am getting weak by this torture, but this is a challenge to my status in the neighbourhood and i lashout my right hand and grab her head by her hair, while using my left hand to plunge my thumb into her pussy , i plunge my index and middle finger into her asshole , scratching the pink flesh in her holes while using that as a leverage to pull her off me supported by my left hand fingers still gripping herr cxnt. I wrap my right hand around her neck in a tight grip choking her of air, while i get behind her and grip her cxnt with my sharp claws , her holes being reamed and scratched, almost leaving her unfit of having sex for several months to come. she does bawl and thrash around trying to escape the punishment, and i too stay behind her on my knees following her every move with my cxnt torture, as i feel drops of cumm mixed with blood drip down her ass crack. "give up now, or i will destroy your pussy", i rage at her.
YT

drawing strength from where I hardly have, I manage to raise my left arm and encircle the neck of that bitch Maya... squeezing her neck hard, her face begins to turn purple from lack of air... that makes me let go of my pussy sore and swaying my body I manage to have her side by side on the floor... With my free hand I start to work her pussy, inserting one of my fingers into her vagina while I whisper in your ear... give up bitch or I'll hurt your pussy. .. Bitch.... YT

"aaaahhh my pussy, nooo", i cry and shriek at her pussy mauling, i gasp of exhaustion and take one big breath in before i let her have my pussy like a calm before the storm and instead of trying to defend i use my right hand to catch her foot and topple her on her back , while i feel her fingers popout of my pussy cumm soaked, i use my left hand to push her back on the floor, again catching her square in her tits, my teeth making a mince meat of her orbs, while my right hand maul her pussy. i use my two legs to trap her right leg between and my left hand still forcing her head back by her hair.. i take deep breadths and shout at her , "give up bitch , dont make me destroy you for good".
YT
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2023, 02:56:45 PM »

Yt

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

"aaaahhh my pussy, nooo", i cry and shriek at her pussy mauling, i gasp of exhaustion and take one big breath in before i let her have my pussy like a calm before the storm and instead of trying to defend i use my right hand to catch her foot and topple her on her back , while i feel her fingers popout of my pussy cumm soaked, i use my left hand to push her back on the floor, again catching her square in her tits, my teeth making a mince meat of her orbs, while my right hand maul her pussy. i use my two legs to trap her right leg between and my left hand still forcing her head back by her hair.. i take deep breadths and shout at her , "give up bitch , dont make me destroy you for good".
YT

with my left hand I dig my nails into your right arm making your fingers come out of my wet crotch, at the same time with my right hand I sink my nails into your cheek making you stop biting my injured nipple... raising my head I start to bite your left breast chewing on your wounded nipple and we both turned holding each other on the ground, now I'm on top of you again... YT

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2023, 04:04:11 PM »

Yt

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

with my left hand I dig my nails into your right arm making your fingers come out of my wet crotch, at the same time with my right hand I sink my nails into your cheek making you stop biting my injured nipple... raising my head I start to bite your left breast chewing on your wounded nipple and we both turned holding each other on the ground, now I'm on top of you again... YT

"Aeeee bitch let go", I poke her eye and nudge her up my body, her tits hanging over my mouth like a low hanging fruit, I grab her butt cheeks hold her down and bite her already bloody injured nipple chewing on them , while she tries to escape, I hold her down in a death grip take a chomp out of her tits I can feel droplets of blood dripping from both of our injured tits, I feel her trembling body in pain jerk and rub , eyes wide in utter pain.
YT
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2023, 04:13:34 PM »

Yt

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

"Aeeee bitch let go", I poke her eye and nudge her up my body, her tits hanging over my mouth like a low hanging fruit, I grab her butt cheeks hold her down and bite her already bloody injured nipple chewing on them , while she tries to escape, I hold her down in a death grip take a chomp out of her tits I can feel droplets of blood dripping from both of our injured tits, I feel her trembling body in pain jerk and rub , eyes wide in utter pain.
YT

We're both completely sore, my tits are on fire from the fight and our bodies are practically exhausted... I drop my big tits onto the face of that bitch Maya, with an enormous effort on my part I manage to get my right arm behind her from Maya's head and press her face against my tits trying to choke her, we both convulsed practically exhausted from the big fight... Give up bitch! At the same time I try to bite his right shoulder....
YT

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2023, 05:10:48 PM »

Yt

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

We're both completely sore, my tits are on fire from the fight and our bodies are practically exhausted... I drop my big tits onto the face of that bitch Maya, with an enormous effort on my part I manage to get my right arm behind her from Maya's head and press her face against my tits trying to choke her, we both convulsed practically exhausted from the big fight... Give up bitch! At the same time I try to bite his right shoulder....
YT

"Unnnnh aaaahhh noooo", amidst my muffled shrieks, I am gasping for air, all exhausted, enable to get that bitch off me, a haze sets in, but in a desperate act, I feebly bite into her tit my fangs sink into her auerola, ii use my right hand fingers to jab all of em deep innto her pussy, my left hand claws trying to hook her up her ass, she's jerked into rolling of me while lay next to eachother exhausted, both of us scamper onto our knees latched on to eachother in a mutual slow grind pulling our hairs and mauling eachothers pussy.  It's all now a matter of who will last longer.
YT
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2023, 06:05:15 PM »

Yt

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

YT

"Unnnnh aaaahhh noooo", amidst my muffled shrieks, I am gasping for air, all exhausted, enable to get that bitch off me, a haze sets in, but in a desperate act, I feebly bite into her tit my fangs sink into her auerola, ii use my right hand fingers to jab all of em deep innto her pussy, my left hand claws trying to hook her up her ass, she's jerked into rolling of me while lay next to eachother exhausted, both of us scamper onto our knees latched on to eachother in a mutual slow grind pulling our hairs and mauling eachothers pussy.  It's all now a matter of who will last longer.
YT

The two of us practically exhausted from the fight punish each other's pussies and pull our hair with what little strength we have left between screams, trying to bite each other... our bodies show the traces of a fight between two queens trying to conquer the throne...

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2023, 07:01:04 PM »
The two of us practically exhausted from the fight punish each other's pussies and pull our hair with what little strength we have left between screams, trying to bite each other... our bodies show the traces of a fight between two queens trying to conquer the throne...

We gasp and squirm, in tight grip of eachother almost exhausted but determined to slug it out,  we still grip eachothers hair while we continue to Maul our cxnts resting our heads on eachothers shoulder, the pace of the fight is so mellowed down that neither of us are able to gain an upper hand, but I continue to give her as good as I get. For me it was important to preserve some stamina to continue fighting,, as we continued slugging it out.
YT
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 04:19:04 AM by sexfightAlpha »
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2023, 11:50:07 PM »
I keep glaring at that cxnt Carolina, but I keep watching this amazing and sexy fight going on between my girl Maya, and that bitch Marlu!! "MAYA! MAYA! MAYA! MAYA!"

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2023, 07:19:05 AM »
Totally exhausted from the fight, we collapse on the floor of the gym and lay there blacked out for sometime before we are helped out of the gym by our friends.

( I congratulate you Marlu for your poll win and respect you Marlu as a tough rival. I am sure we cross paths again and there will be many more battles we fight).

(I sincerely thank all those who voted for me, my kisses to all of you  :-*)
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2023, 07:07:27 PM »
The two of us completely exhausted from the fight ended up on the ground, even so I am aware that I have defeated Maya, I slowly get up and manage to put my foot on her as a sign of victory... (It has been the closest fight I have ever had You are a great rival Maya and I am sure we will have a chance to fight again) Thank you very much to everyone who voted for me and contributed to this great fight

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2023, 07:46:08 PM »
I quickly get up from my table and make my way over to Marlu, and grab her arm and help her through the workout machines, as I whisper my congratulations to her, and I flip off not only Maya but so that Slut Scarlett with my hand that's behind Marlus back!! "Great job beating that bitches ass Marlu!!"

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2023, 11:17:13 PM »
I quickly get up from my table and make my way over to Marlu, and grab her arm and help her through the workout machines, as I whisper my congratulations to her, and I flip off not only Maya but so that Slut Scarlett with my hand that's behind Marlus back!! "Great job beating that bitches ass Marlu!!"

I rush over to Maya and squat down by her, my huge heavy breasts heaving in and out as I rest one hand in Maya's shoulder and the other one under her arm and help her up, glaring at those two BITCHES Marlu and Carolina!! As I tell Maya, they will get theirs!!

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2023, 01:27:58 PM »

I rush over to Maya and squat down by her, my huge heavy breasts heaving in and out as I rest one hand in Maya's shoulder and the other one under her arm and help her up, glaring at those two BITCHES Marlu and Carolina!! As I tell Maya, they will get theirs!!

"unnnhhh, ohhhh", i gasp and groan all tired and spent the fight ending in a draw though i lose the poll fight, i feel Scarlett dear coming down to help me up, as she helps me back into the change room, collecting my strewn around gym attire. I thank her by kissing her gently, while i tend to my bruises, i swear by my bruised pride and girls to get that bitch Marlu the next time.
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline BestChestBetsy

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2023, 05:38:11 PM »
My goodness it doesnt get any closer than that! Congrats to both ladies on a great poll and congrats to Marlu for her win.