News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

sexfightAlpha Vs Marlu Queen NHB Catfight

• 45 Replies

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
sexfightAlpha Vs Marlu Queen NHB Catfight
« on: January 09, 2023, 08:17:52 AM »
Do specify the reasons for ur vote in a short description
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: sexfightAlpha Vs Marlu Queen NHB Catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 08:55:34 AM »

Vote for marlu because she is the more experienced catfighter. Plus she is the real Alpha woman in the poll section
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 10:09:49 AM »
My name is Maya (known as sexfightAlpha here) and i live in a neighbourhood of busty women.  Marlu is one of my neighbours and a self proclaimed queen who is nothing but a loud mouthed bitch. Every women in the neighbourhood is a proud queen in her own sense and so am i. I decide to be more vocal about Marlu's bitchy ways and that leads to all the bad blood between us. It often lead to catfights between us and it was one such morning at the gym in the neighbourhood that i was working out. In came bitch Marlu and was at her bitchy best getting on my nerve. I decided to confront her to put an end to her arrogant ways. We ended up challenging eachother to a NHB catfight and all hell broke loose. I grab her by her hair and drag her down to the floor, jump onto her in the blink of an eye, pressing my knees onto her right tit, while i sneak my hands into her sports bra clawing her left tit, raking it up to pull her tits, leaving red streaks and making her shreak in horror. I tear her sports bra bra out making her tits spill out and an easy target for tit mauling. Other busty women in the gym did not bother to intervene as they were turned on looking at two angry busty women with their sexy curvaceous bodies accentuated by their sweaty skin latched onto eachother in a brutal catfight.
(Yt)
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline Huge Titty Asian Apple

• God Member
  • Busty, kinky, slutty wrestler, tit&cat fighter
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 01:30:37 PM »
So difficult to call this one. I’m gonna wait and see how things pan out  :o

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 02:10:24 PM »
In the middle of my workout and really stretching my breasts out on the fly machine when I hear screaming and yelling coming from an area my girl Maya was at doing her workout, I glance over and see her and that bitch marlu arguing and then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose, I get up from my machine and head over to watch, cheering on my girl "get her Maya, beat that bitch Marlus ass!"

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2023, 06:37:03 AM »
that damn bitch has been talking bad about me and she hasn't stopped showing off around the neighborhood since she arrived... in the end what had to happen happened. That bitch jumps on me in the gym as soon as she sees me show up. I respond to her attack by grabbing two big tits with both hands digging my nails through her sports bra... with my right knee I try to throw her to the side, trying to get on top of her... YT
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2023, 09:02:28 AM »
that damn bitch has been talking bad about me and she hasn't stopped showing off around the neighborhood since she arrived... in the end what had to happen happened. That bitch jumps on me in the gym as soon as she sees me show up. I respond to her attack by grabbing two big tits with both hands digging my nails through her sports bra... with my right knee I try to throw her to the side, trying to get on top of her... YT

Awww, bitch, thats not good enough, i slap her hands off  while losing my own bra and my melons spilling out, i shift my knees to her neck and yank her tops off, I sink my claws into both of her tits, she's trying knee me to get me off her, but i have her upper body pinned, i use my left hand to tug and twist her right nipple and use the right one to sink my claws from her left tit base and yank it up all the way, stretching it to her own mouth. If she's thirsty she can suck on her own tits, bitch.
Yt
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 09:22:05 AM by sexfightAlpha »
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2023, 06:39:02 AM »

Awww, bitch, thats not good enough, i slap her hands off  while losing my own bra and my melons spilling out, i shift my knees to her neck and yank her tops off, I sink my claws into both of her tits, she's trying knee me to get me off her, but i have her upper body pinned, i use my left hand to tug and twist her right nipple and use the right one to sink my claws from her left tit base and yank it up all the way, stretching it to her own mouth. If she's thirsty she can suck on her own tits, bitch.
Yt
we roll across the gym floor... both of us holding on to our tits... I work my legs over your thighs... trying to gain top position... with my right hand I sink my nails into your left tit scratching the bottom of your chest... with my left hand I hit your right boob one, two, three times... making your chest bounce from left to right... YT

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2023, 06:51:32 AM »

Yt
we roll across the gym floor... both of us holding on to our tits... I work my legs over your thighs... trying to gain top position... with my right hand I sink my nails into your left tit scratching the bottom of your chest... with my left hand I hit your right boob one, two, three times... making your chest bounce from left to right... YT

Awww gawwdd bitch, i scream at the pain of ur nails sink in and ur punching my boobs. In desperation i launch a jab up her chin knocking her over while i throw my right legs between her legs, now we r pussy to pussy, i press my knee into her belly, i see some red streaks on my tits and furiously pucnh her melons till they are black and blue and as she humps me i lose my balance and fall on her , shes on the ground on her back , i grabboth her hands and stretch it up her head , while bending down to take a meaty bite of her already scratched left tits, paying attention to the auerola and the nipples, my fangs marking her auerola, and chewing up her nipple, and i keep alternating between her tits bite mauling them, while i feel her thrash her head in sheer agony. i widen my legs to pin her thighs down. now she's pinned both her hands above her head and her legs while i feast on her tits leaving bloody bite marks.
YT
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 08:50:51 AM by sexfightAlpha »
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2023, 06:38:32 PM »
My bag draped over my shoulder as I walk through the entrance doors of the local gym, I've been here many times and I've also had some issues with other members here so it doesn't surprise me to see my girl Marlu and some other bitch going at it, as I grab one of the seats and drops my bag as I rest my sexy round full ass onto the seat as my massive breasts rest heavily and proud while I cheer on marlu...." come on Marlu, you got this!"

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2023, 11:43:57 PM »

Yt

Awww gawwdd bitch, i scream at the pain of ur nails sink in and ur punching my boobs. In desperation i launch a jab up her chin knocking her over while i throw my right legs between her legs, now we r pussy to pussy, i press my knee into her belly, i see some red streaks on my tits and furiously pucnh her melons till they are black and blue and as she humps me i lose my balance and fall on her , shes on the ground on her back , i grabboth her hands and stretch it up her head , while bending down to take a meaty bite of her already scratched left tits, paying attention to the auerola and the nipples, my fangs marking her auerola, and chewing up her nipple, and i keep alternating between her tits bite mauling them, while i feel her thrash her head in sheer agony. i widen my legs to pin her thighs down. now she's pinned both her hands above her head and her legs while i feast on her tits leaving bloody bite marks.
YT

damn bitch, screaming and both rolling on the floor... I take the opportunity to unload my head against your face, hitting your nose, continuing to sink my nails into your tits... I try to bite your shoulder sinking my teeth at the same time as I separate your tits digging my nails in... my knee crashes into your belly and I have the position on you again... YT

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2023, 03:30:55 AM »

Yt

YT

damn bitch, screaming and both rolling on the floor... I take the opportunity to unload my head against your face, hitting your nose, continuing to sink my nails into your tits... I try to bite your shoulder sinking my teeth at the same time as I separate your tits digging my nails in... my knee crashes into your belly and I have the position on you again... YT

Ohhh my tits, the bitch is again on my belly, I see her scratching my tits with red spotches, I am going thru pain but I am fine and I can take more, I desperately hump , but the fat cow is straddling my belly, I catch both her tits from below sinking in my claws, I feel her eyes wide open, as she loosens up, I try to throw her over my head but she's too heavy, she ends up fall on my face with her boobs smothering my face, I panic as I can't breath, I have to do something before she wraps her arms around my head, Instead I wrap my arms around her waist grabbing both her butt cheeks and scratch her butt cheeks with bloody streaks, she shrieks and is still smothering me. I use the opportunity to roll her off , and as I scamper up faster than her, both of us still on our knees, but I am behind her wasting no time I take her from behind sink my claws into the inner side connecting tissues of her tits , I wrap my legs around her one by one and drag her to the floor . Now I am below her on my back and she's on me facing up, her tits in my claws grip I drag my shoulders left and right making the claws plough thru her tits, I can feel her tears streaming down her face fall on mine, as she is screaming and crying in pain.
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2023, 03:50:51 AM »
I just come in the gym and I see a group gathered and I walk over but I hear screams and curses in women’s voices so I know that something is up but wouldn’t think a fight would be going on in here even though I see women watching each other during workouts with slight jealous tint and glare in their eyes. Then inching my way in the crowd I see  both sexy marlu and Maya with their nails into each other but with Maya she seems to be in a little more control as I see so many other women cheering them  the gym now has the most bouncing breasts in one area as the fight gets so nasty
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2023, 11:59:20 PM »
I yell out from the machine I'm sitting on, "COME ON MAYA, get this BITCH Marlu, you can beat her ass!" As I lean over to the side of my machine, my huge breasts barely contained in my sports bra as I see that cxnt Carolina sitting in the lobby area with her fat ugly tits resting on the table, as I glare hate at her! "COME ON MAYA, beat that Bitch Marlu's ass"

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2023, 12:09:15 AM »
I stand by to make sure no one and I mean no one jump in or break up this fight between women who have bad tempers as well as dangerous talons
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting