News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mothers Day

• 4 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Mothers Day
« on: January 10, 2023, 03:11:14 AM »
(Hey All I am working more New Peggy stuff among other stories, but here is the repost)

Mothers Day War

(Peggy series start)

Hi All, Names Amber, my Mother is Peggy. So my Mom is a confident ,strong proud woman. Mom up till now seemed like your everyday wife and mom, I thought so as well.

That is till one day I found out a secret i wasn’t suppose to know, at least at the age i was. See for years before this day, on certain times of well nearly every month, Dad or my Aunt or who ever would take me for “ice cream” to get me out of the house.

I mean sure back then what was there not to love about it, but as i was getting older and as most teenagers do. I wanted to stay home more, get on social media you know just hang out.

So I guess I wasn’t suppose to be home this day but I was, let me tell you the story of how I came to know my Mother Peggy was  the town Queen and had certain enemies that well eventually she would dispose of.  As to how she did that,yeah it was a hell of a shock to me as well, but then Mom was not the timid type.

So one sunny day i was suppose to be at my friends house, but she ended up not feeling well in school and went home. So without realizing it, i went home, i noticed a car in front of our house but thought nothing of it.

i had my ear buds in and when i got in the house i went upstairs, once there i got on my computer and listening to my music. i guess it was in between songs, i thought i heard voices and a noise .

i listened a second , it was gone. just as i was going to my ear buds back in i heard it for sure. The distinct sound of two women’s voices, and they weren’t discussing recipes, the first voice i couldn’t place, but then i heard my mom’s.

Normally i wouldn’t have given it a second thought but I heard growl, “You Bitch”. It made me jolt up on my bed, and for a second i thought maybe Mom was arguing with my Aunt,or was it Dad .

I looked out front from my room, saw no cars other than Moms, just then i hear the other voice, “Cmon bitch”. Well i was smirking a nervous smirk, whatever they were discussing it got intense so i figured I will ease drop and just see if i can figure it out.

I eased from my room and tip toe to the railing over looking the entrance and the door way to the den. I listen a second and hear grunting and panting, I sneak lower down the stairs, thats when i see a sign something is going on.

As i can see into the den, I see first one then a second pair of legs in heels, and both pair are stepping around as one really close to each other.  I ease lower and now as i look to the den I see my Mothers bare back,she has on a emerald green thong.

Just then i see her spin and now see the second woman’s bare back heels and a tan thong. Their broad backs flexing and shoulders roll, then i ease down more i se they both raise their hands and grab each other by the hair.

I wanted to run in to watch as i was sure they were in a catfight, i mean i had seen plenty in school , but this was between two mature women not girls. To top it off it was my mother so i needed to see this, without ruining it for them or me.

Once i got off the steps i ran the other way through our kitchen, then living room and was able to look into our den. We had a sunroom/atrium that well we never really decorated not even chairs.

So there are am hidden for the most part, with a great line of sight into the sun room. The door was shut and there was Peggy and this other woman, they were topless and well it was a big deal seeing Mom topless the handful of times i saw her in between dressing.

See my Mother was very busty, I will admit i was both jealous and admired her round full veiny bust. Mom was all about keeping her body fit but she spent ridiculous amounts of time on keeping her chest and bust toned and tight.

But now as i stand watching them i see this other woman was every bit as tone ,fit and yes busty . I was shocked I never seen another woman as big as my mother let alone topless right next to her.

Anyway I watch and realize these two women aren’t having a catfight. their hands were in each others hair but instead of trying to rip each others scalp off like in a catfight.

These two were holding the other close to herself by the hair, sure they were holding the hair tight to the scalps and the few shakes of others head by the hair was rough and hurt . I knew it hurt cause they both would wince and squint at the pain.

So i watch a bit longer and though i didn’t know the true terminology for what they were doing back then. I soon learned it was called a titfight. And let me assure you, there were ever two women to have a titfight , these two were the ideal match up, in fact i learned later they were dead equals and could have been twins if not for the face difference and hair.

So to let you know Mom (Peggy) is 5’9” 144 pounds and a full round firm 36G-26-36, a natural redhead more a auburn blood red. But she did brighten and darken the red now and again with dye. Green eyes high round cheek bones and full pouty lips, Peggy was still producing milk in her huge bust and ws proud of it. 

In fact i after today i was going to learn that Peggy was more than proud of her bust and body, she had to be , she used it to fight and beat other women built as well as she was.

So when i saw her and this other woman topless , you can imagine my shock when i see this woman is built just like my mom. I would learn later that her names is Gina, and that as you read in the previous story.

Gina was the woman that nearly broke Peggy, and many think it was over my Dad, Gina had a thing for him. Well to be honest Gina had a thing for men period after 2 failed marriages.

Anyway Gina was 5’9” 147 36G-26-36 as well with jet black hair, and blue eyes. I mean honestly I couldn’t blame Dad to much for flirting with Gina. So there i am behind a tall plant at the door way to the den.

I was kind of silently snickering cause of the lack of attire, but inside i was excited watching them. As i said i had no real clue what the fight style was back then, but it didn’t take a scientist to see , these two women were using their huge tits to compete.

So there they are , faces snarling , eyes locked. Their heels slowly stepping about as one like a weird dance, and all the time they are doing this tugging hair to stay close together. They are pumping, dragging, smearing pushing and more , their breasts into others as rough and firm as they could.

I can’t explain it seriously it was weird then but now i just can’t tell you what it was. But as i watch this erotic yet catty competition, i found myself secretly saying to myself, “cmon mom get her, then as i watched longer, i learned the other woman’s name and i was cheering her on in my head.

So Gina and Peggy were using our sun room to fight with their breasts, first Peggy then Gina took turns pushing and walking the other about the cement floored room surrounded by glass walls that were tinted dark so others couldn’t look in.

my nipples were like rocks in my training bra and i was feeling this rush through my body as i find myself wanting to see my mother lose to this stranger , wwho i found out later on was a whore .

As they seesaw around i watch and nearly cry out as i see Peggy plow her tits into Gina’s. The move made their breasts emit a fleshy CLOP, then as Peggy rolled and pumped her breasts into Gina’s the move had Gina throw her head back, her mouth fell open as she cried out, “UUGHHH ohh you Bitch my tits!!”.

Peggy inhales and uses her breasts like a rolling pin as she rolls up and down into Gina’s crushing them between them both. Slowly Gina’s heels scrape and tap dance her body in retreat.
Peggy snarls at her face, “Cmon you Whore wanna titfight my tits hmm?, i’l crush you “.

Gina eyes wide as she looks up was hurt, i watch intently , my lips purse as if i feel Gina’s ache, my mind screaming , “cmon Gina fight her get her, then like a switch, “go mom stay at her beat her”.

I was conflicted to say the least, Peggy is about to pin Gina’s back to the glass wall, as they get closer Gina is wincing as Peggy is really grinding and dragging. Forcing Gina’s breasts all over her own chest.

As much as i wanted to see this stranger take the fight to my mom, once i saw mom start to beat her I just wanted to see her beat this stranger and rule over her, thats when things took a bad turn for Mom.

She was taking control and Gina was feeling it, she was hurting, then suddenly as Peggy dragged left, Gina dipped her breasts a enough they swayed out from under Peggy’s.

Just then like slow motion I see Gina’s upper body go low and Peggy’s breasts wobbled freely but out, I watch as Gina thrusts upward and i heard the sound.  SMACK!!!!, it was as if everything stopped for a second, Peggy’s head was thrown back ,her mouth fell open as her eyes shut.

Then the cry of pain, “AAWWWWughhh my tits you Fucking Bitch!!!”, Peggy was jolted up and back her breasts were jostling about ,when i noticed for every step back Peggy took Gina was right there with her. Gina was pumping her mighty round tits up and into Peggy’s from the underside, like one huge uppercut followed by hard upward jabs , if you can compare boobs to a boxers glove that is.

Peggy who was stood upright and body straightened  staggers backward, but Gina and she still had the other by her hair so as much as Peggy needed to get away from her rival ,she was pulling her with her as if wanting her to punish her breasts.

Gina started to taunt in a growl, “Whats wrong big bitch hmm?, thought you were gonna beat and crush my tits, i so hope he walks in to see my tits knock yours around”.

Peggy was about to lose the fight at least from where I stood, her rear hit the wall and she arches , Gina sees this as the way to pound Peggy’s tits till she gives. Gina pulls hersefl into Peggy by the hair hold, Peggy releases her right hand from Gina’s hair and pushes at her chin to get her to back off.

Just as Gina is about to deliver the move to end this fight, Peggy’s heels slip on the stone floor and she falls on to her ass. Gina tries to back up but Peggy has one hand in her hair and as mom pulls , Gina slips forward and falls on top of Peggy.

The two of them kick and struggle then Peggy snakes her thigh over Gina’s and with a tug of the hair and her thigh,managed to roll Gina off her and slowly she got onto her knees.

Peggy paused a moment her breasts were hurt, she leaned on her right hand as her left forearm cradled her breasts ,thats when i saw how red and swollen they were from the fight.  I would learn later she and Gina had been fighting for close to an hour when i heard them.

I couldn’t , I dare not scream out “lookout mom’’, I didn’t want to be found out not did i want to get her mind off the fight , she needed to be in the moment. But I watch as Gina got up, caressed her tits and was glaring down at the back of Peggy, then without a warning she straddled Peggy and sat on the small of her back like a saddle.

Before Peggy could rear up, Gina buries a hand in her hair and yanks back bending mom in half. Peggy growls out , “You cxnt my hair LET GO !!” . Gina gets this evil demon like grin, she makes Peggy stretch her back up and her arms hang , then Gina suddenly reaches under Peggy and slaps her palms onto Peggy’s breasts, and starts to squeeze, maul,and knead her fingers and fingernails in.

Peggy grimaces as her rival is roughly man handling her breasts, then before the end comes Peggy in desperation rears up and with an elbow thrown back, knocks Gina off her back.

Gina slaps her back on the wall and her head, she is stunned a moment as Peggy scrambles and gets to her feet, she turns as her hands caress her sore breasts. She looks at Gina who glares up, “You wanna make this a catfight Bitch lets go outside, otherwise get up and fight my tits you Whore”.

Gina hisses as she slowly rises, “Ohh don’t you worry Bitch, you and I? oh we are gonna catfight but not today, lets finish it tit to tit and he can see my tits are the better and i am the better woman”.

They glare ready to sink their finger nails in each other, but refrain. Instead they both  straighten their figures, hands go back on their own hair, then each slowly shimmies her round firm laden breasts at the other.

Then something happened that took my breath away, as the two amazons circle ready to go on, Peggy tightens her chest and slowly her heavy round globes lift ,hold and then lower on command of her chest muscles.

I can only guess Gina saw Peggy do this either at the start of this fight or someplace else ,cause she wasn’t as shocked as i was,but her eyes did widen in fear.  I didn’t know then but later got it, it meant Peggy’s breasts were ready for more,and her muscles,tendons and ligaments in her chest are what held her so firm, and added to ehr strength.

But Gina cleared her throat, her hands in her hair she pumped her elbows together and made her own bust jiggle, then both widen their stances and are ready to send their breasts in battle again till it was over.

After another circling they both go at the other again, but this time it seemed like Gina was the aggressor. She came at Peggy and instead of grinding and dragging with her, she snaps her shoulders left then right.

Her large round breasts sway out and like two wrecking balls slam into the side wall of Peggy’s breasts. Peggy shook her head no as the SLAP was so solid and loud from the collision it let out was deep and hard. As was Peggy’s reaction, “OHHH uGGGGG BITCH”, Gina had fire in her eyes, “Cmon you weak Bitch put those tits up and fight mine”.

They stood toe to toe and after Gina hit Peggy at least four solid times, Peggy got into the fight and was delivering equally hard punishing collisions right back into Gina. They stood center room and like two boxers started to pummel each other.

Slowly i see Peggy is making Gina back pedal as she grunts “uummfff umffff you Bitch oh my tits uughhh”. Peggy breathing hard as well, “cmon you wanted it bitch now fight my tits”.

i feel an incredible amount of pride as Peggy is starting to make this woman pay for taking her on, and this is with just her breasts , in a fight mom must be a wild lioness. Then it happens, Gina sucks in a breath and she starts to go at Peggy harder, the two of them are making their breasts cherry red and swollen with some bruising starting, but neither eases up.

Till once again Gina dips making Peggy miss , as her breasts sway past Gina’s, Gina dips again and as Peggy swings back Gina thrusts upward. I watched in shock, Gina uppercut Peggy’s breasts with her own and made them bounce up toward her chin and drop again.

Peggy threw her head back, and Gina rushes her and again uses her tits like two huge fists pounding up and in at Peggy’s undersides till she has Peggy in a corner and then really starts to hurt her,”cmon cxnt fight my tits ..mfff mff mff take it bitch or give up”.

Peggy is clearly feeling Gina’s tits in her own and obviously getting hurt bad, sweat and tears run as her red breasts glisten, her head shakes no as she is pinned to the corner, her breasts being pummeled in the undersides, “uughhhh uugghhh owww bitch oh you cxnt my tits”.

Peggy grows desperate she pushes her hands to Gina’s hips trying to get space enough to get her breasts free and back in the fight, but Gina is no novice , she grabs at Peggy’s wrists and the two struggle hand to hand then as Peggy snakes a caalf behind Gina’s the two amazons slip and hit the floor again.

They wrestle on the cold floor and roll over each other, Peggy manages to push free of her rival and Gina is mad. Gina gets up and a Peggy rolls up on her hip then knees Gina again pounces on her bare back and this time grabs hold of Peggy’s breasts and starts to pull as if milking her like a cow.

Peggy rears up but Gina is on her like a blanket wrapped around her. Her hands are pulling, squeezing, wrenching Peggy’s tits with hate. Peggy is hurting , her face contorted in pain as she screams, “I didn’t give you Whore, your tits never beat mine”.

Just then i hear my Fathers car pulls in the driveway, i know i was never suppose to see this fight or any other, i ran back around and up to my room and threw my earbuds back in.

I still listened as he stormed in i hear the following as i can see from the stairway what is happening. Dad walks in and sees the fight going on, he yells “No Not Like This get off her Gina”.

Dad manages to get Gina off of Peggy’s back but as Peggy stands up ready to fight back, her breasts are slowly dripping milk. Gina laughs, “i beat you Bitch , your tits are weeping your milk, e wants the best tits not the weakest tits.”

Peggy in a growl of hate, tries to rush Gina , they collide again and start to slap and pull hair till Dad finally shoves them apart, “enough you two weren’t suppose to do this alone or yet, Gina get out”.

Gina grabs Peggy’s bra and laughs as she heads for the door, ‘Nmmm I’ll see your hubby at the bar bitch, and when your healed up if you aren’t to scared to fight my tits just let him know when and where”.

Peggy screams “Fuck you Bitch, we are going to fight promise you we are far from done”. Gina walks out to her topless and proud, she gets in and takes off, Dad grabs Peggy and they go up to their room.

I hear them pass my room and i act like i had no idea anything went on. Dad swings their door closed but it doesn’t fully shut, he and mom hug a minute then i sneak out and look in at the slight opening at whats going on.

Dad asks how she let this happen, Peggy removes her robe her huge round swollen red breasts a firm wobbling sway stand outward. She breathes in for him, “are these still the best tits? she cheated and you know it”.

Dad cups moms breasts and worships them saying hers are the best and she is stil the Queen.

But he knows what Peggy needs to hear, when he will them loose on each other to fight tit to tit sand like cats, he replies to Mom, “you stay by my side baby, she will start the next fight then you do what you do, as far as tit to tit, call her out anytime just be ready , you see she can fight”.

They hug more then Peggy took a shower and a nap to start her healing, Dad was coming so i ran in my room and he walks in, “Amber you ok?” i act as if i never heard him, “hey Dad whats up?”. He just smiles and walks away.

Chapter 2 The War has Only Begun

Every year since then my Mom tells my Dad , she wants that bitch Gina here for her Mothers day gift to settle it.   But he just shakes his head no,  as i grew up i watched Mom have  few more after noon fights and she won all. But the frustration of not getting at Gina was taken out on these other women hard by Mom, she  manhandled  their tits and milked them to tears after very long powerful tit to tit fights.
Each win she would whisper at their ear, “tell that saggy tit cow Gina to come fight me”,  but Gina never showed again.  That all took place when my Mom was  39, we are are older now and let me tell you at nearly 50 my Mother looks 30 and puts some 20 yr. olds i know to shame.
At 49 years old Mom, her name Peggy, a dark auburn redhead, her hair was long but she cut so it just reached her shoulders. She stands 5’9” and is a full curvy 36G-28-38 she stays pretty fit and one thing i can say she keeps her breasts in amazing shape.
Between skin creams and vitamins and workouts, they are round firm and full and as i mentioned stand out and sway like church bells, slow and heavy.  I think my Aunt said it best when she told my Mom they look like wrecking balls.
Mom didn’t mind the comparison cause she knew they did, and she liked that they were described so powerful and dangerous. I got older and i guess i had more of Mom’s genes than i thought cause at 22 i was a full 34E, I was just finishing with college and was dating a great guy from California i met in school. 
I was considering moving out there and as i sat on my bed texting him there was a soft knock on my door, it opens and my Mother was standing there in heels and a robe her hair up and red lipstick with  mascara done.    I inhaled as i knew this meant my Mother had a fight coming or she was going to one, but i act as if i am clueless, “hey mom whats up?” , she smiles walks in and sits by me on my bed and hugs me.
I nearly gasped as i felt her tits in her robe press mine back, my eyes widen as they were so heavy and firm, she smiles as we ease back and she purrs,  “my my your filling out almost as much as i did at your age, good genes i guess”.    We laughed then as we chit chatted about my boy friend i could see the missing thing in her eyes the one time she was accused of losing  and was roughed up and milked,  it was like a deep bad memory she couldn’t shake.
 I finally stopped the chat and saids to her , “Mom can i ask you something?” she smiles “of course’, i swallowed as i was about to let on i knew as well.  “welllll..uughhh i assume its a touchy subject but i gotta ask”, she smiled sweetly “what is it honey?”.

I inhaled, “the thing is mom when i was 12 , i got home from school and ran upstairs i had no idea any one was home. Anyway i heard you down stairs and i snuck down and well i watched you and that woman Gina? fight, and i saw how it ended. And well i need to know why it bothers you so”.
My Mom inhaled and i see a tear well up in her eye, then she takes my hand and smiles, “before i say anymore come with me i need to show you something that might help you get it”. We stood up and she lead me by the hand to her room, she opens her walk in closet and as the light comes on i see her shoes and outfits and her bras and i run my fingers on them so pretty, then she softly says, “not those honey these over here”.
I look where Mom stands as her fingers press a cabinet door and slowly she looks back with a smile,  she pulls it open, inside I see a what looks like 50 bras of different colors and sizes hanging.   Some ripped others perfect and a few stained in the cup area , ‘“Whose are these Mom?”,  I asked she rubbed my arm, “oh hard to remember them all sweetie but these all once belonged to other women”.
I look at my Mom, ‘Why do you have them?”, she smiles with her eyes , her red lips purse as i see her reliving every single one she has, “I have them cause my breasts beat theirs in a fight like the one you asked me about”.  My mind was reeling i knew about the fight with Gina and i figured out it was why i was sent to my room or taken out,  but to see all these bras and to know my Mom took them after winning was mind blowing. My fingers ran over some of them, materials from sheer to satin hung there as i asked my Mom  “so you just took them?”.
She stepped back a step then arched,  her long legs were straight in her heels and her red talons grabbed her sash as she purred with pride, “no honey i won them by using these”. Her sash untied as her robe parted and her big breasts pushed the robe open fully,  they stood outward her nipples thick and stiff aureolas bumpy. Then she gave a slow shimmy and her giant breasts barely swayed as i felt my eyes widen, “Wow Mom i knew you were busty  but my god i had no idea”, she eases her robe closed barely covering those twin giants and she closes the cabinet and smiles.
We stroll back in her bedroom and she slowly starts to change into a bikini, it was sexy black noir color and as she tied the top on it barely held her breasts in. The straps were taught off her chest, her thong was high hip and her trimmed mound filled it,  her heels matched as she bent to slip them on her big breasts eases from the cups. She cupped them and squeezed them, then eased them back in, she brushes her short hair back and pins it back then touches up her mascara and lipstick. She looks at her reflection, she says aloud, “tell me sweetie you ever see Mommy in action start to finish?”.
I think back, “No other than the time i saw you and that lady named Gina”, she stops moving. Her eye brows narrow as she looks at me in the mirror then herself, i saw her entire chemistry change. Mom hisses, “what you saw was not my typical tit fight sweetie , that Bitch wanted your father and told him her tits were better?”,  i wasn’t sure if said to much or not.
“well i heard something rattle and cursing i never heard before,  i snuck down saw you and her”, she turns as she places her lipstick down, “tell me honestly who did you think won that day?. I see fire in Moms eyes as i look at her full fit body in that bikini and my mind says (god she is a cat)..i look her in the eyes and it comes out as if i couldn’t stop it.
“Well Mom not knowing what exactly you were doing with her but from what i saw she had you at least 3 times and then made your breasts milk come out”.  She breathes in as she swaggers across the room and grabs her black kimono robe off her door and eases it on, “Well you only saw part of it, but i can see how you or any one would think that, but the fact is she cheated that day”.
Mom heads to her door as i ask, “wait Mom how do you cheat in a fight with another woman? you always said do what you have to so you win”. She smirks, “oh honey you misunderstood that goes for a catfight her and i weren’t here to cat “,  she pauses a moment, “you know since you know a little now wanna come with me and see what her  and i were suppose to do?”.

My eyes lit up, “your fighting her again?”, she smirks “no that bitch left town soon after and would never fight me again as much as i wanted to, but i am meeting a woman at the pool her and i agreed to a titfight, now  you get to see how it goes and how Momma handles herself”?. I was both worried and excited finally, i said yes and she tosses me her keys “you drive i’ll fill in the rest”.
We start to drive and mom gives me the details, “So here it is as quick as i can , your father and i obviously have a different side to our normal couple thing, your Dad worships busty women and especially mine, anyway that bitch Gina and i had met before you were born, turns out she was after your father and knew he was married, your father told her he was married to a very busty sexy woman, she caressed her tits at him and said hers will beat mine and then he is hers”.
My eyes dart from the road to her as i listen in, “so needless to say your father came home and fills me in and i ask him where he saw this whore, he tells me the bar and the next Friday i went there with him”.   I feel my fingers tremble as my nipples stiffen at the story, “ your Dad and i walked in sat at the bar and as we ordered a drink i  didn’t see her, then she walked up behind us she swaggers to your Dad and runs her hands over his back and smiles ‘“remember me? i see you came back like what you saw ?”.
I gasp, “right in front of you?”, my Mother nods, ‘“yep as if i was never there ,see Gina was the type of bitch who would stare a woman down and though i despise her i have to admit to see her veiny breasts stand out over a bra and dress and her nails and that body she made most woman scurry off , what she didn’t count on was me”.
We catch a few lights as i hear the tale, “anyway I took her wrist and pushed it off your Dad and turned to look at her, she and i looked other over and she hissed at me “run along honey before i tear those tits off”. I stood up and faced her and well told her to come try, next thing i knew her and i were ripping others hair out as we rolled across  the bar floor and we both clawed at others tits”.      I drove with my mouth open as i said angry now,  “i hope you kicked her ass Mom”, she smiles,  “well lets just say i was on top scratching her tits when your Father tore me off her”.
We get close to the town pool now and Mom starts to pinch her nipples in her cups making them stiff, as she does she goes on, “so anyway we left and i guess she either followed us as far as this pool and was showing her tits and body off asking for us,  but she wasn’t looking for a titfight she wanted to fight, but i got her to agree since your Dad was a breast man and she thought she her tits were better.
Once she knew i was winning she started to cheat and catfight”. I park the car and i am shocked  as she adds,  “you know most of the rest “. I point to the pool “ so she’s not …..?” , Mom smiles “oh i only wish,  no sweetie waiting in there is a woman named Rose who i met and wanted to just titfight me but she knows Gina, so if you wanna see what my tits can do you can watch, BUT win or lose you stay out of it got it?”.
We get out and we walk up to the pool area there is an iron gate and we walk in as it squeaks. My Moms heels click along the white cement as she knows where she wants to go, the pool is empty except for a few women who wave and smile as Mom is seen.   We stop at the little tiki bar where other women stand and i am introduced, they smile and chat, and  I hear Mom ask,  “‘Any word from Rose ?”.
They all shake their head no then one woman smirks, “Speak of the devil” and points to the gate,  as it squeaks i look over and there enters a  woman with copper redhair.   Wearing a rust bikini under a partly opened robe, she is at least 5’9” and 150 and her veiny breasts look to be 36F-30-40, she shuts the gate and swaggers over to all of us and smiles at the others and then looks in my Mothers eyes, “Shall we step inside ?’”.
My Mother stares and sips her drink, “this is my daughter she just wants to watch us”, Rose her green eyes deep, looks at me then my mother and hisses, “fine but if she steps in i will claw you and her up honey”, then she turns and walks into the pool house.
My Mother smirks then pats my arm ,“all talk honey just promise me no matter what takes place you stay out of it, its between her and i”. I nod and follow my Mother to the pool house, we enter and there are 2 wicker chairs at either side and an area rug,  windows with white curtains. I follow my Mom and she lets me sit as she looks over at Rose they stare a moment then Rose starts the chat, “So lets get the particulars out of the way honey and get to it”, my Mom turns her back to me looking at the red head, “fine with me, tit to tit only hair and hug allowed loser milked and top taken, you?”. The redhead rolls her tongue in her mouth “agree but understand honey i feel your hands near my tits i’ll tear yours up”, my Mother smirks “agree, we ready?” the red head arches “sure “.
Slowly both women undo their robes and ease them off then each stares and the redhead turns her back and undoes her bikini top, she dangles it in her hand as she tosses it to the side,  both me and Mom see her bare strong back and her round breasts from that position,  then she turns and i feel my eyes widen as her big breasts stand out veiny round and full, she cups them and lifts them then sucks each nipple and finally lets them drop, the clop rings out as she sneers at my Mother , “nmmm lets fight”.
My Mother turns from her and strips her top off she winks at me as Rose sees her breasts from the rear then Mom faces her and gives a slow shimmy at her “nmmm oh yes lets”. I see Rose lift a brow as she sees how firm Moms breasts look, then both women slowly head toward the other and circle around.
 Rose arches up as Mom does and mom pushes her tits out as if offering them, Rose sneers and steps into her, their big tits meet and bulge and Rose grunts , “uuuhnnn mmmff uwww yes cmon”. Mom now presses back and they both start to rub their big tis against others Mom groans, “uuuhhnnnn mmff uwww more cmon”.
The room was silent and now slowly filling with flesh meeting flesh, heels stepping and soft groans and heavy breathing. Both these women stare the other dead in the eye as they direct their big breasts into their rivals.   For what seemed like an hour but was only 15 minutes neither was gaining or losing to the other, i was on edge wanting to cheer mom on, then as i watched a gasp came out .
Mom was moving step for step with Rose when suddenly Rose not wanting to drag the fight out widens her legs and mashes head on into Mom and their breasts CLAP loudly.  Rose groans  as Mom lets out a gasp, then i see mom stagger on her heels and Rose seeing it grabs Mom at the hips and plows her breasts at my Mothers cleavage.
Rose sneers a bit , ‘cmon you fucking bitch “, Mom mouth open i think a bit stunned grabs at her rivals forearms and is pushed backward losing ground,  as she does Rose rolling her shoulders keeps up the advantage, “uuhnn uhnn mmff bitch fight me you whore”.   My face i am sure said it all as i look on at my Mother and her big tits being worked over by another woman’s.
While Mom was fuller, Rose’s breasts seemed more stout and maybe more muscled in her chest, either way as she got mom against the window she started to smear up and down and then added dragging side to side.   As she did my Mom couldn’t hide any more reactions, as her head turned a bit and she pursed her lips , “oohh uuugghnn bitch ohh you bitch, my tits god damn it”.
I sat up more and was breathing heavy, i was whispering to myself , “cmon mom get her fight”, then Rose really started to go at my Mom.   As her firm tits smear and bore in at Moms cleavage i see her left breasts squeeze between Moms, and her right smears around Moms left.  She smiles at moms face and pulls her arms in tight around her breasts making them bulge and swallow Moms trapped breast.   Then she starts to pull up and down and side to side as both her tits trap Moms one and start to abuse it, the old scratches Mom has on her breasts start to show as a sheen of sweat glistens over them.
Her head shakes no as she feels Rose’s body pin  to her own,  Rose her face up to Moms hisses, “ohhh lookie here big bad Peggy’s tits are in trouble already, ready to give bitch?”. Mom breathing heavier squirms trying to muscle her tit free as Rose presses in, their thighs meet and tummies as the snake like dance gets more defined and faster for Rose, “uwww yess nmm give you bitch or i’ll make it hurt”. I wanna cry out ‘she’s done”, but yet there is something so erotic seeing this as Rose’s body seems to encase Moms.
She starts to get rougher as her mighty twins start to pump and tug at Moms breast, then she raises her hands and pushes Moms shoulders back , the move opens Moms breasts and she shoves into Peggy’s tits with her own then shimmies. A series of heavy short side to side slaps fill the room, Rose glares in her eyes,  her lips close to Moms growls low, “uuhnn uhnn yess nmmm feel my tits you bitch cmon”.
Mom is bracing her hands on the wall as her tits sway out and are being slowly destroyed by the redhead, “uuumfff umff ohhh uughh ughnn mff bitch bring it ‘. I was starting to wonder if Mom was crazy or enjoying being hit, but as i watch i see Rose is working hard to hurt and break my Mother, while Mom being worked no doubt didn’t seem to hurt, then i saw what Mom was doing.
Rose widened her thighs to straddle Moms,  but as she tried mom snaked her calf around Roses knee, Rose stares at her and snarls “watch what you do bitch”. Mom turns her head she sneers, Roses eyes get wide and Mom grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back Rose reacts “aawwww bitch my hair”.   Then Mom stands up and pulls her leg in buckling Roses knee, as she pitches forward Mom pulls Roses head down to her tits and shoves them in Roses face and spins Rose,  she slaps her bare back on the wall, “aaaghhh uumffff bitch ohhh owww cxnt”.
 Rose now angry grabs at Moms hair and it was like a replay of her and Gina as they tear at others scalp while using their tits to fight.  Both grunt and pant as they tug and yank, Mom can’t hide Roses strength “awww bitch my hair fucking whore”.
My Mother was starting to turn the tables, but I don’t think she counted on Rose being a tough bitch or as tough in a hair fight.  Mom tries to press her advantage, Rose twists her hair in her fists and shakes my Mothers head like a rag doll and once again has her back peddling this time like a toy, “awww bitch let go”.
 Rose snarls ‘you wanna fight bitch fight”, as they drag each other by the hair Mom suddenly goes down on her knees, Rose quickly pounces on Mom and as they pull others hair they end up on top of each other rolling across the rug. They tug and grind tits, their faces rub and spit at others face as they turn red. legs kick and wrap around other as they roll slower each taking her time to stay on top and work the other.
Rose rolls on top and pins my Moms head to the floor by her hair , she lifts up so her big tits sway, then starts to drag and sway them so they hit my Mothers.  Mom tries to regain a hair hold,  her tits get stretched bumped and dragged by Roses, “uuugh uughh bitch oww cxnt let go”. Rose arched up swinging her mighty tits as we hear the clops ring , “cmon bitch give and it stops before my tits really hurt yours”.  She keeps up the move by adding the weight of her tits onto Moms dropping them and pushing her tits down, “uuhn nuhnn mmff yess take it bitch”.
I am lost what to do, i am watching my Mother get her tits beaten up by a bitch while busty and rough can’t or shouldn’t match my Moms breasts, finally not getting the surrender Rose slows and glares down , Mom glares up as they breath heavy and Rose adds insult to injury as she taunts, “nmmm your not to tough bitch, how about i let you up and give you another chance hmm you still wanna fight big Rosie bitch hmm?”.  My mom breathing heavy finally nods “let me up bitch ill fight you tit to tit”, Rose arches to get up and slaps Moms face with her tits as she stands “ohh my bad “ and laughs. Mom gets up they both glare as they fix their hair, tits out ready to go on, my Mother shimmies slow ‘cmon bitch fight me”.
Rose stares and does a slow shimmy back, she sees a look in Moms eyes as she starts toward mom, “cmon bitch my tits are ready”.  Mom steadies her self and offers her hands out and Rose interlocks fingers with her, then they widen thighs.
 Mom plunges her tits into Roses, a heavy clop rings out then Rose yelps, “uuughh mmfff bitch you whore”. Mom steps in pulling Rose at her by the hands and starts to alternate pumping her tits into the redheads,  “mmf fmff mff mff cxnt put em up cmon”. Rose while she at first matches mom breast to breast starts to show the effect Mom has , her cheeks start to get flush and her eyes flutter.
Her lips purse and mouth hangs open as she slowly starts to ease backward, i will give her credit the entire time they stand and exchange and go at each other . Rose tried to act as if she was not effected by moms attack, they clench fingers and the room erupts as both mash , plow and drive their breasts into others, clops of flesh turn to slaps as grunts echo.
Mom pulling her shoulders back keeps pulling Rose to her as she stabs her tits into Roses left to left right to right. Then Mom presses and drags left and right , slowly i see Roses big tits start to roll as Moms drag them.  Mom sees it, she pins Rose on a wall and grinds head on and dragggggggs across,  the move forces Roses tits to twist and over lap, “uuughh ughh mmff bitch oohhhh noo owwww aaaghh,  cxnt my tits you Bitch”.
Mom snarls,  “cmon you fucking bitch fight my tits bring it”, Rose and mom stand toe to toe , tits locked as hands are held. Moms back looks broad and muscled as she aims and bores her tits into Roses.   I start to see the redheads tits mushroom out to her sides as Mom pumps short stiff pumps with her own tits. The fleshy slapping gets louder as does Roses reactions, “uughnn mmff mf bitch ohhh ughnn mf mfff oh you cxnt my tits owwww awww”.
I see Mom make Rose look at her, as she turns head in unison with Roses shaking head at the pain, then Mom holds still and slowly like a vice presses her tits into Roses as she does she keeps pressing in crushing the redheads tits.
Mom presses her face to Roses and Rose rolls her eyes back as she presses her cheek to Moms. I see them talking to each other as lips are by ears. I ease closer and hear my Mother, “uuhnn mmm feel my tits cxnt hmm give up or ill break your tits “.
Rose is huffing panting and ready to cry as tears well up, “get off my tits bitch uughnn mmff mff owww bitch stop”, my Mom snarls,  “you Give hmm?” . Rose looks up her tits are hurt and bruised,  her body drained as she says “No”.   Mom dips and thrusts up she gets the redheads undersides a weak crying yelp is heard, “awwww nooo please oww”, then i see Roses shoulders droop her head back on the wall as her tits are punished from under.  Mom seems to grow stronger she growls at Roses ear, “uuhnn mmm yess feel my tits” . Rose nods yes, “nmmmm yess you wanna give?”,  Rose delays but nods Mom stabs up into the undersides again,  “say it cxnt  tell me it” Rose weeps and shakes her head no, but finally she buckles and drops against Mom as she cries out, “ok ok i give you win my tits are done”.
Mom smiles and uppercuts the redheads tits hard, she screams and  drops to her knees. Mom takes her hair and walks her on all 4s to center of the room then straddles her back and grabs her tits.  She kneads them deeply making Rose whimper “uuughhh oww please not my tits “,  but Mom growls,  “give it all bitch cmon”.   Her fingers squeeze dig and knead the redheads tits as she weeps and moans in pain. Thats when i see it,  first a drop then more tiny drops then milk sprays free.  Rose tosses her head back as her mouth falls open “AWWWWW MY TITS OWWWW, MY MILK PLEASE  STOP I GIVE””. Mom continues till Rose starts to go to the rug, then Mom lets her fall on the rug. She rolls Rose over , she straddles the redheads body and starts to slap her face with her huge tits, “nmmm yess uww yess whose tits are best bitch hmm say it”.   
Rose finally inhales, “yours please stop”, then Mom drops her tits on Roses face and smothers her as she purrs at her ear,  “you see that cxnt Gina , you tell her i want a Fight”.  Rose nods then Mom gets up she, takes Rose’s bikini top ties it on, as i hand mom her own top.  we walk out Mom first and women smiling clap as Mom stands and has a drink, as she does, they watch Rose leave, bruised tits, jostling loosely and  crying.
Mom finishes her drink and grabs 2 bottles of cold water, as we head out and i drive home she mom opens her robe and pulls the cups off her tits,  i look and see the bruises and redness as she places the bottles on her tits, “uuuwwwww sss that bitches tits were like blocks”. I look closer and see the old claw marks,  she rolls the cold bottles on them.”uuuhnnn mmmm ohhh yes, no worries i am  just sore, swollen and hurting,  ill be good in a few days, besides do these look hurt to you?” as she presses them up together and we laugh.
After we get home Mom goes to her room and starts a warm shower, after she eases her creams on her breasts and then the compresses cold then hot. She sits up in bed sipping wine.  Dad walks in and asks where Mom is, i tell him and he goes up to see her.  I run up and listen at the door,  “Well how did it go baby?’” , “nmmmm i beat her but she was tough had me from the start baby, uwww careful  i am sore, nmmmm thats better, uwww rub them baby”. I smile as Dad worships her then i hear Mom , “nmmm its not who i wanted to fight but it was nice to destroy her”.
 I go to my room and i turn on my computer, as i surf about and look on facebook it dawns on me , (why not look that Gina bitch up for mom) it took a while since i hadn’t seen her in years and never knew her last name. I type in Gina and naturally there are 100’s .? 
Slowly I eliminate it down as i remove anyone under 40, i remove any one not white  and now i have a list of 30.  I open each profile and as i am about to give up i see one that catches my eye. I click it and see a woman in her late 40’s and busty, with black and grey hair and her relationship status is single.  I click her photos, and  i see her with different men and her big breasts in low cut tops its her , i request a friend she accepts and then i get a pm “who are you?”.
My fingers tremble as i type back , “Hi we never really met but do you remember  a woman named Peggy from your past?” , there was about 2 minutes of no reply, did i get the wrong woman?.   Then i hear a reply ding, “Yes I do, her and I had a little falling out whats it to you?”.
  I lick my lips unsure this is right but i do it anyway , “well in case you haven’t heard yet from others that knew both of you , my mother has been wishing you and her can meet up again and finish it”.
This time the wait was a lot less as he replies,  ‘“Oh does she? and why isn’t she on here asking for it?”, I reply with confidence, “Cause i am her daughter and I want to give her what she really wants for Mothers Day, a fight with you, so are you woman enough to fight her or do i tell her to forget it?”.
 Gina types back , “well now thats a hell of a thoughtful daughter but just one question little girl what if i kick her ass?.”  I breath in , “listen Peggy wants this,  thats all i know and she just beat  a bitch named Rosie tit to tit and milked her, so if you wanna fight her we are taking her to the bar you 2 first met at be there or be gone”.  Gina replies, “you said all of you, does that mean your father is still with her?”.  “Yes of course he is, she’s the best fighter around”, she snaps back,  “Oh  i will be there honey don’t tell her i want it to be a surprise as well” and she logs off.
I smile but as i see this woman’s pictures past and present, i remember how nasty she got with Mom that day and i feel like i just ruined her Mothers Day.  I hold on to the secret and i am busting inside as Mothers day approaches.  Gina unfriended me and even blocked me from seeing her, Mom was feeling great from the fight with Rose and was working out her big tits again as Dad got her a card and flowers, i tell him a brunch at the bar would be nice he agrees and i reserve a table.
That morning Dad makes her breakfast in bed and gives her flowers and the card then i do with a note saying “Brunch is on me”’. She smiles that we are going out and after a while she starts to get dressed.   I sit and watch her get ready, she eases on her thigh highs smoke grey and then black heels, she adjusts her garters and  her massive veiny tits sway free. So heavy, round and firm, she pulls a grey low cut spandex dress from closet and i ask her , “no bra mom?” she smiles “not today sweetie besides do i need one?”.    As she poses with the stretchy dress on it, clings and molds to her giant tits and her aureolas, her nipple tips seem to come visible as the tight snug dress holds her in. I stare as i see Gina’s pic in my head and i swallow as i know if Rose was tough this bitch will  be a war.
Mom grabs her purse as Dad smiles, “my girls ready?”. Mom smiles and joking says “well mine are”,  they laugh as i roll my eyes and mom looks back, “aren’t you coming honey?”. I stand up “of course mom lets go”, we drive over my Mom and Dad hold hands and i start to feel sick at whats to come.
We walk, in my hands tremble as my eyes search for this woman but i don’t see her, i exhale as we are brought to a table and sit.  The days going good as i start to relax more then like an old western showdown scene the bar door opens and in walks Gina.   Her black and grey hair up as she has on a v cut red dress heels black thigh hi and no bra,  her veiny tits swell out together her nails red as she orders a drink she looks around and sees us she smiles and sips her drink. Then i see Dad walking back , she turns and sees him and grabs his arm, as he stops stunned Gina pushes her tits to his chest and kisses him red lipstick on his mouth.     Mom looks up and sees it and slowly gets up and swaggers up to her back, she turns her abruptly “excuse you bitch” then she sees it who it is.
Her mouth drops open and i run over as Dad wipes his mouth , “ who are you Lady?”, Dad asks, Gina sneers ,‘“nmm certainly you haven’t forgotten me or these?”, Dad looks into Gina’s deep veiny cleavage.  Peggy hisses , “I see how you can forget a whore like her honey” , Dad pants Gina!!?”, my Dads eyes widen as Gina smiles and runs a talon under his chin. Then she turns to Mom, but  she purrs to him , ‘Nmmmm no worries stud after her and i finish I will make sure you never forget me again”.
 Mom a hand on her hip hisses , “and i’ll make sure you never forget me again ..bitch”, Gina eases closer to Mom and they bump their covered chests as they breath in others face.  Gina in a low hiss, “‘Just tell me where and when bitch I’ll be there”, Peggy gives a slight push to Gina’s bust, “ how about now?” Gina smirks, “‘fine with me”.
 Before Peggy can say a word Gina bulges her big breasts against moms as she says louder, “How about here?”, Mom looks around the bouncer and bartender ready to stop it before it starts Mom smirks, “you would choose a spot it can be stopped before it starts”. Gina smirks “Oh you silly bitch not right here, lets take it out back”,  Gina drags her chest across moms slow and turns as she swaggers toward the rear door then pauses,  she  looks back over her shoulder and adds, ‘If your woman enough that is”,  and licks her lips as she walks down the hall and out the rear door.
Everyone looks to Mom including my Dad, nothing is said as she takes a breath and hands her purse off. She starts to head out, she looks back , “i wanted this, so if you wanna watch its fine with me but you don’t stop it”, and walks out.
At that second i felt a fear i never felt yet, but i also thought that my mom was the most brave woman ever and after the fight with Rose i have confidence it might get rough but mom will walk away the winner.    She steps out back and i run toward the door my Father yells to stop but he knows we have to be there for her so he follows.
As we let the door slam we see Peggy and Gina standing to the side and both are removing earrings, the alley was secluded and the bar far enough down any one passing would have to walk down to see what was happening.  My Dad and i move across from the building to a wall that was hip high then fence from there up.
Gina and Peggy were watching the other as they set themselves for a fight, my heart was thumping cause somehow i knew this was going to be more then the titfight i saw back then.
Gina wearing a red button front top dress and black thigh high and dark red heels, her black and grey hair shorter but not as short as Moms is up behind her head.  As they stare seeing other is set Gina has a smirk as her talons trace her tops cups, “nmmm finally after all these years you wanna start tit to tit or get right to it honey either way i am milking you dry after”, Mom steps around slow as her nipples start to tent she looks her rival over , “oh i am willing to fight you tit to tit before we get it on sure your ok with it out here”?. Gina starts to undo her dress top and peels it off letting it hang at her hips, her big tits sway out firm and round she purrs , “nmmmm with tits like these i’m not shy”.
Mom looks around sees there is nothing to expose herself to other than Gina and us, she stares as she stretches her dress top off and down to her hips . Her big round veiny tits sway out both have thick hard nipples, mom smirks, “neither am i honey”.   Gina caresses her round mass and as each puts on her show for the other, i see and they see the old scars, i even see Gina pinch where mom bit as they curl a lip at each other.
Then both raise their hands to hair as they draw closer and circle, Gina hisses with a smile , “nmm i hope hubby doesn’t step in and stop me again”, Mom arches in pride , “oh no worries honey i’ve wanted this meeting since last we saw each other this time we fight till its over”.
Gina winks at me and with venom purrs to mom , “Well Happy Mothers Day your last, at least as his wife”, they step around slow and move closer, they each push their big tits out at others. Then Gina steps into Peggy, they bump their big veiny tits and suddenly Peggy goes at Gina.
Something I never saw her do, she pushes ,presses and almost instantly is making the raven haired bitch back pedal , Gina grunts and pants as she looks at the battle between them, her heels go from short steps to longer stride steps as Peggy keeps after her.
 Peggy pushes ,jabs and drags her heavy tits into Gina’s, and Gina while being moved about the area  though her eyes show  her shock,  tries to act as if Moms attack has no effect as she pants out,  “Nmmm uhnn ohhh you have been longing for this, when does the titfight start bitch?”.
Peggy’s eyes grow wild , she steps tighter to Gina and grabs her rival by the hips and pushes her backwards, Gina staggers and her bare back slaps against the metal fence.  The fence absorbs her weight as it eases back then springs her back at Peggy, despite her attempts Gina can’t hide the shock as Mom presses head on and grabs the fence on either side of Gina and starts to drag, rub, and smear heavily against Gina’s tits.
She snarls a cold threat, ‘I am going to hurt you and your tits so bad you won’t wanna show them off…Honey”, Gina turns her head side to side as she pants and gasps at the attack and threat, she knows Mom will do anything to ruin her, “Uughh guhhh mfff mfff come try it ..Bitch”.
Dad and I watch and naturally we are glad Moms going after Gina, but as I watch something inward has me upset, Peggy has Gina against the fence her back arched cause of the wall her hands press at Peggy’s shoulders.   Peggy is driving her big tits into Gina’s, the big raven bitch is breathing hard her tits bellow as they get turned red, “cmon bitch harder fight” Gina grunts at Peggy. The taunt slows Peggy, she stares at her rival who stares back then Gina hisses “whats wrong bitch hmm” tits can’t finish mine you weak cow”.
Peggy glares then dips and upper cuts Gina’s tits with her own a solid SMACK rings out.   Gina turns her head and winces as her knees buckle a bit,  her thighs quiver , Peggy now grinds at her rivals undersides , “whats wrong bitch hmm? tits feeling mine now?”.
 Gina curls her lip, “let me off the wall and i’ll show you a fight cxnt”, Peggy presses in, their noses nearly touch as she hisses back , “break free and we can go at it bitch” as moms tits are ruining her rivals undersides.
They glare in others eyes as Gina squirms to pull free, Peggy squirms to hurt her rivals tits as we watch, both women strain to out do the other. Then i see Gina lift her right leg bending her knee she tilts her foot and suddenly stabs her heel in moms shin and pushes down , Mom yelps , “Awww cxnt bitch”.   Peggy hops and staggers on her cut shin as Gina sneers and now easily pushes Peggy off her, shoves at Mom’s tits with her own.
Now free Gina with long legs straight hands to hips paces around Mom as her shin bleeds, “don’t worry about that cut honey plenty more is coming”. Peggy seeing it is just a bad nick arches up, ”oh i ‘m not worried about a little cut , its nothing compared to what your gonna have”,  Gina raises a brow as they circle she gives Peggy a shimmy of her massive tits, ‘“come and get them Bitch”, Peggy shimmies and opens her hands “Don’t mind if i do” , both women open their hands and curl fingers as they raise them, my hearts pounding now and slowly they walk right into each other.
Both have an odd smirk on their lips as if the other won’t hurt her but as soon as they get in reach both swat and swipe nails across the others breasts. They have a brief exchange as heavy tits are struck and wobble,  then both stab their nails in others meaty breasts and clench down, skin dimples as they bury nails deep and squeeze.
They stare into the others eyes as mouths drop open, but neither cries out they just breath heavier as now both dig claws in and curl up flesh. Grunts and panting are heard as they stare and hands squeeze knead and gouge in, red furrow and pink lines appear over the surface of their breasts as they try to pull skin back  in their grips.
But as it starts Peggy again has Gina stepping back as her claws and long fingers maul Gina’s mighty breast meat.   Gina while digging at Moms breast huffs and gasps, her eyes flutter as she snarls through the pain, ‘cmon Bitch ohhhhh uughnnn you cxnt”.
Mom starts to walk Gina around while feeling Gina’s claws, She digs deeper and gouges more, her fingers gather up flesh and her claws stab and scratch in it.  Gina while clawing feels the pain Mom delivers and can’t get more flesh gathered,  her legs shake as her eyes well up,  ‘“Ohhhh you fucking Bitch I am gonna ruin you”.
Mom snarls as she pushes Gina back again, this time against the dumpster, ‘“You aren’t doing shit bitch maybe i’ll make new holes to get that milk hmm”.
Gina gasps and swallows, lips dry as her head shakes no to fight the pain , her back feels the cold metal of the dumpster behind her.  Her heels stop and her thighs quiver as Peggy widens her stance and is slowly pulling Gina to the ground by her mauled captured tits.
Gina’s big tits as they are crushed in Peggy’s hands oozes between fingers and her thick nipples pop through, Mom smiles an evil grin, as if Gina’s grip as no effect though her hands never let go she is gouging away at Moms tits but is suffering more.
Peggy is wrenching her hands and stretching Gina’s breasts every time a tighter grip and nail scores, has her whimper and gasp at the pain, ‘aaaghhhh uuuhnnn Bitch my tits i’ll fucking kill you whore”.
 Peggy steps in and grabs new flesh and starts again, “you are ? nmmm how about now bitch hmm feeling strong are ya?”. Gina slowly is tortured to her knees, her tits lifted and being rung up in Moms claws as Mom looks down bent a bit as Gina holds onto her tits, ‘“let go bitch or ill tear your tits off “.
Mom growls, Gina has tears run down her cheek and though Mom feels her claws in her own breasts she is winning again and turns up the pain twisting the raven woman’s tits.  Gina looks all but finished off and i start to breath a relief breath as Mom looms over Gina’s head as she is on her knees and in agony.   Her hands still grip Moms tits but must be a weak grip as Mom isn’t crying out in pain, Dad and i smile as we expect to hear Gina cry out any second in defeat.
Suddenly there is a scream, our faces turn to shock as i see Mom standing bent over at the waist tits hang with Gina’s hands on them.  Peggy’s mouth open as tears run free and her face red, “AWWWWWWWWW MY TIT”.   We look and i see Moms big round right tit is in Gina’s teeth as she chews and pulls on it, her hands scratch at the left tit and her right at Peggy’s chest.
Peggy is slow to try anything as one wrong step can tear her breast open, her mouth open panting as she winces and tears run, her hands curl her fingers as they reach down and secure a hold of Gina’s tits she swallows and groans, “let go cxnt and fight me or ill carve these tits up”.
Gina bites harder and slowly stands up, then spits Moms breast free as her big tit clops down they glare and suddenly they stab hands in others hair just like i saw that day years ago, they step in tit to tit as they yank the others head by her hair, “cxnt bitch cmon”,,”ohh you fucking cow “.
Gina and Peggy whip each other about and struggle, they hiss and spit at each other. Then Gina like last time yanks Peggy’s head back making her look up then thrusts into her and slams her against the building wall..”now you got a fight you whore”.   Mom wide eye and feeling it tries to grind tits with Gina as she hurts Peggy by doing a hair pull at Moms temples and tilts her body right bending her that way. 
Peggy winces as Gina stretches her hair and slowly strands are snapping and roots are ready to be torn out.  Peggy though fighting it best she can knows a clump of her hair is about to be torn out, she releases Gina’s hair and one hand claws at her rivals wrist as other swipes at Gina’s left tit, Gina breathes in , “oh you fucking cheap whore wanna scratch ok bitch we can scratch”.
What i saw next made my stomach turn, Gina using moms hair yanked 2 times hard ripping Peggy off the wall. As she is staggered by Gina’s pull Peggy grabbed at her wrists yelling , ‘BITCH MY HAIR LET GO!!!”, but Gina was out for blood, she whipped Peggy by her hair and throws her to the ground.
Mom was dragged along the rough ground her knees were scraped and cut as her hosiery got runs and ripped into shreds. Peggy scraped her palms open as she tried to stop the dragging,  and to avoid her bare tits being dragged , they bounced and swayed heavily under her.
Gina looked as if she wanted to scalp Mom as she twisted yanked and shook mom by her hair ,” cmon you fucking bitch I’ll bald you”.   Finally Gina after pulling mom up, saw Mom was off balance,  stepped into her and launched a knee into Peggy’s big left tit.  I saw her round full breasts go flat as it sucked up Gina’s knee.
 Moms head shot back as she screamed ‘AWWWW MY TIT!!!!, the sickening smack had me shaking,   Gina’s knee pulled back, Mom covered her tits to guard them, but it was useless as Gina got to the right side of Peggy and straddled her right shoulder as Peggy sank back to her knees.    As she did, she hung Mom by her hair and pulled up holding her there, Moms eyes were wide and tears fell as she was gasping and crying.
Gina rips her right hand from Peggy’s hair, i could see red strands sticking to her fingers, then still holding Mom by the hair with her left , Gina fires a fist to Peggy’s face the fist lands openly, Peggy turns her face a bit as her eye is closed.
Then Gina fires a second fist to Peggy’s face hitting her mouth and splits her rivals lip open, Peggy has blood run off her chin onto her tits then Gina fires 1,2,3 more fists to Peggy’s face each one landing squarely on its target, all Mom could do was raise her left hand to shield her face and turn her face, her right arm trapped under and between Gina’s thighs.
When Gina sees her fist will be hitting Peggy’s hand, she turns her attack to Mom’s heavy left tit her fist slaps against the meaty globe then her fingers curl sinking her nails in deep.  Her fingers clench breast meat and it oozes between her fingers.  Then she digs her nails in deep and claws up from Peggy’s under side over the nipple to her chest.  Peggy writhers and squirms on her knees as her breasts is mauled and the red furrow lines swell as they do staggered droplets of blood rise from the grooved lines.
Peggy grasps her breast and feels the cuts she groans in pain “owww you fucking bitch”,   Gina having the advantage yanks Moms head by hair “Put your fucking hand down Bitch I am gonna tear that tit off ,Do IT!!”.
Peggy is gasping, she squirms to get free, Dad and I are wide eye and ready to jump in, but Mom turns her face as Gina tries to scratch her cheek , “fucking pussy bitch I claw your face for you”.    Peggy turns her face from the claws only 3 small cuts are added to her cheek , Gina slaps at her rival as she turns her face.  Peggy’s nose is pressed to Gina’s thigh in fear for herself Peggy opens her mouth clamps her teeth down hard and tight catching a chunk of Gina’s meaty thigh.
Gina tosses her head back screaming “AWWWW BITCH STOP BITING ME”,  she slaps and punches at the back of Peggy’s head then finally digging her nails at Peggy’s neck forces Mom’s mouth open.   She claws her neck and Mom shoves her shoulder into Gina’s knee as she pulls on her ankle and the big raven bitch falls on her ass.
Once Peggy was freed of Gina’s weight she snarls and pounces on Gina, they grab each other by the hair and lay on the ground tearing away at each other.   Tit to tit faces close legs tangle as they roll each rips at her rivals scalp.  Mom finally returns a few marks to Gina as she lowers her head she bites Gina’s left tit, her right hand claws her rivals left tit deep cutting the fleshy breast. Her left hand tearing strands of black hair free and digs at Gina’s face scratching it, Mom growling , “cmon cxnt you wanna catfight me Ill fucking kill you Bitch”.
Gina lays on her bare back as Mom is all over her but Gina doesn’t lay there taking it her own right hand tears at Moms scalp clawing at it as her right hand swings  her fist at Peggy’s side.
 Both women scream, taunt and threaten. And as Gina lands a solid fist to Peggy’s rib it forces  her to release her bite and both woman sink claws at others face and Gina rolls Mom over.
They now roll between the fenced wall and the bar building, small pebbles, grit ,dirt and murky left over rain water coat their backs and legs as they roll and try to scratch others face and tits.
 Both are gasping now and are fighting with hate anger and fear , small amounts of cuts start to bleed heavier, as they fight across the ground.  Peggy once again is on top she punches down at Gina , hitting her nose, eye and breast, ‘Wanna punch Bitch hmm cmon cxnt”, Gina stares up lips snarled as she fires a fist up at Peggy, ‘Cmon Bitch bring it whore” both women start to punch wildly at other and the rolling catfight continues.   Gasping and screeches heard as flesh being punched rings out, I look at my Dad,  “ we need to stop them “, he looks to me ‘“Angel I agree but if we do they will just search each other out and finish alone, and it might be worse next time”.
I turn my attention back to the battle and as Peggy has Gina under her she sits up on her knees straddling her rival.  Both are sweating dirty bloodied as their hair is matted tangled and yanked into a mess, claw marks on tits, backs neck and faces.  Their blood smeared across various areas of the bodies,  red faced and no end in sight.  Peggy sits up and grabs Gina by the hair she yanks up and lifts her head then shakes it wildly and bangs it on the ground 2 times.  Gina winces in obvious pain and seems a bit out of it as her hands claw at Peggy’s hand and her eyes close as she lays under Mom breathing heavy.
Peggy looking down with open claws poised at her rivals face sucking in breaths snarls ‘“Want more cxnt hmm? or we done?”, the snapping tugs make Gina shut her eyes tighter as her tears stream through red stains and dirt, “Let go of my hair bitch” she spits out.
Mom tugs again lifting Gina’s head higher stretching roots that snap and get ripped out one by one growling with hate, ‘“Are we done or you want more cxnt hmm?”, I start to breath relief as Mom seems to have this fight in her hands, her might heavy breasts red and dirty, firmly sway bumping together over her rivals clenched face as she seems all but finished.
 Then before i can scream or maybe before i wanted to,  my mouth drops opens as i see Gina’s eyes open and her mouth opens.  Her white teeth exposed as her heads tilt back and up, Moms heavy tits collide and sway, her thick left nipple stiff and extended brushed past Gina’s mouth then it happens.   A scream that could have waken the dead, Peggy arches up her head thrown back in agony as Gina’s teeth clamp on Peggy’s nipple and aureola, her lips swallow the flesh and her jaw muscles flex as she bites down.
Peggy drops her hair hold on Gina, screaming out , ‘AWWWWWWW MY TIT YOU FUCKING BITCH LET GO!! OOOWWWW”, Gina biting in more stabs her talons into the side of moms trapped breast and gouge as they squeeze it protruding her nipple out more.  Gina’s free hand palms Mom’s face and as her nails set in pushes Mom back as she sits up from a prone position. Peggy quickly gouges her left hand at Gina’s face to release her tit as her right starts to punch at Gina’s face and head,  “‘LET GO BITCH OWWW cxnt MY TIT STOP!!!”.
Gina is growling but no words are heard as she refuses to ease up and continues to push Peggy off and back. As she does Gina gets her left heel free from under Peggy and with knee bent up kicks Peggy hard in the chest, her spike heel stabs Peggy’s other tit and causes Mom to twist and drop on her back as if she was thrown.
Peggy falls back on the dirty hard cement ground her tit and nipple stretched to limits in Gina’s mouth and teeth.  Her other breast a small hole from the heel, her tears run freely now as she lays there and Gina slowly works herself from under Moms weight.  Once free Gina spits Mom’s breast free, and I see blood trickle from the swollen bruised nub, her areola purple, and teeth imprint surrounding it.    Peggy cups her wounded breast as she openly cries , her shoulders shake, as she does her face turned from Gina laying and writhing in pain.
Gina however is far from done , she slides up on my Mother and grabs her hair and slams her head on the ground 1, 2, 3 times, “Fucking bitch hows it feel Bitch CMON !!”, Peggy is dazed and so hurt her hand grabs Gina’s arm but it only gets the dark haired bitch more pissed, ‘Still wanna fight i see lets go then”.
Gina scrambles to her feet breathing heavy and hard, she glares down at Peggy who rolls to her side hurt beyond going on, but Gina is in a zone and wants to fight.  She grabs Moms scalp at the back and hoists her up on all 4‘s.  Moms big tits drop heavy and sway as blood continues to run from her nipple and aureola, Gina straddles her bare back, her round ass on the small of Moms back she holds Peggy’s head up and back by her scalp. 
Moms neck is taught as her heads bent up and back looking at the dumpster as she painfully please , ‘“Get off me bitch “ , Gina snarls ‘“Call me a bitch? did you cxnt !!!?? “.  Then Gina her heels planted on the ground, her thighs spread open sitting up on Moms back like it was a saddle. 
Her left hand holding the reigns , balls her right fist and proceeds to fire at least 6 fists into Peggy’s face as he punches she hisses “ Cmon mmff Bitch mmff fight me mff cxnt I want more Mff Bitch Don’t you?’.    Mom’s eyes shut and spit and blood splat off from her mouth she cries ‘STOP PLEASE STOP  I GIVE!!”.
Gina snarls “I say when its over you fat cow”, and she scratches Moms cheek then shoves her hair free.    As Moms head drops Gina leans down, her big tits swell against Moms bare back, then she smiles at my Dad as her open palms slap onto Moms tits and her nails dig in deep and she starts to knead and squeeze and pull on Peggy’s tits milking her.   She coos at Dad , ‘Nmmm after I finish this whore off you can feel what a real woman’s tits feel like stud”,  Mom gasping in pure pain is ready to pass out but the pain Gina adds keep her alert as he cries , ‘Ohhh God PLEASE STOP I GIVE PLEASE MY TITS GINA STOP!!”.
Gina sneering, her lips near moms ear ‘Say it you fucking Bitch Say it LOUD OR I WILL TEAR THEM OFF you”, Mom weeps as spit, tears and blood drop from her face as she shakes her head no, but her lips part, ‘“ YOUR TITS ARE BETTER I’M A COW”,.
Gina laughs through her own pain and as milk sprays from Moms hurt breasts she groans,  “Nmmm THAT YOU ARE BITCH,  I SEE YOU AGAIN I’LL MAKE IT HURT GOT IT BITCH?”.  Mom can only nod then Gina stands up and with her right heel shoves Peggy to the ground.  She sets her heel on Moms back and strikes a victory pose  at Dad and shakes her tits, “there all yours stud”.
Gina smirks and swaggers best she can to Dad she kisses him openly and looks at me, “nmmm best Mothers Day gift I ever got little girl thank you for contacting me” , she looks at Dad pulling his head to her breasts.  ‘Nmm Suck my tits stud”, Dad cups them and wraps his lips on her nipples and sucks, Gina arches “Ohhhh ssss owwww easy handsome that cxnt hurt my tits ,, uhnmmm yess better uwwww yes”.  He pulls off her tits as she eases her top up blood spots seep through , “ I’ ll see you soon once i heal up we are gonna have real fun”, Gina turns and swaggers toward the bar door, as he passes Mom she leans over grabs her hair and drags her by it,  her big tits scrape along the ground and Gina snarls ‘“Peggy honey I hope you will want a rematch one day soon”.
Drops her hair hold then smiles as she walks back in the bar, she has 2 shots of bourbon then walks to her car and leaves.   Dad and I step to Mom and we slowly help her up, as she stands and the weight of her tits drops she winces ‘AWWWW OH GOD IT HURTS”.  I help her ease her dress top on,  “Mom you need to see a Doctor” , she shakes her head no, “Get me home i am fine really”.
Dad shrugs his shoulders and we get her in the car, back at home Dad helps her shower off the dirt and blood , then as she sits on her bed he cleans her wounds with peroxide and covers the deep ones.  With her hair wet but brushed out straight again and her robe hanging on her body, Mom slowly wobbles to the living room.  Her breasts sway loose and the huge purple bite mark swells, Dad gets her a few ice packs , she places one on her wounded breasts nipple and areola, ‘oh oh oh owwww sss uwww that cxnt”.  She pulls her robe on the ice patch and assesses the rest of her marks.
I watch her and she weakly asks, “Hope your not disappointed in me honey”, I smile as a tear wells up, ‘“Never Mom that was the bravest thing I ever saw , I am just sorry i got in touch with her i thought i was doing the right thing”.  She lays back on the sofa looks at me taking my hand, “‘Ohhh sugar you did great, you got me what I been wanting,  to have that bitch in front of me, I just failed to beat her this time”.
My eyes grow wide , “‘This time?,  Mom you can’t fight that bitch again”, Mom opens her eyes stares at me, ‘“Sweetie I rarely lose a fight and you can’t think i will let that cow get away with this, i had her till she bit my breast , and she knows it . right now she’s at home hurt as bad and as sore and thanking god she bit me.  She knows  when I see her again I will tear her apart”.
 I hand my mom 3 pain pills as i ask , ‘What if she wasn’t lucky , what if she does worse to you next time?’”, My mother swallows the medicine, drinks the water looks at me, “Well then I guess we know who the better woman is won’t we?”

Then she lays back and closes her eyes, I walk up to my room and as i scan face book my mind races through images of the fight i saw.  I see my messenger light up, i open it and its from Gina, ‘“thank you for reconnecting her and i , I am sorry you had to see that, but her and i hate each others guts , I am sure if I know your Mother like I do she already plans to fight me again, you tell her anytime from me”, and logs off.
I stare at her small blue name my fingers rub the keys then I type , “ you didn’t give me  chance to reply so i hope you read this soon, Peggy once healed up is planning to contact you and next time she wants the titfight settled before you both claw it out, so heal up bitch hell's coming for you and its name is Peggy”
I smile though feeling guilty of it as i think ‘My Moms the Best’
The End

Offline Drake8

Re: Mothers Day
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 11:43:55 AM »
The beginning of the legend. Always great to read

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 12:45:54 PM »
Great! Gina beat Peggy twice! I love it!

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 12:14:27 AM »
Thank you so glad to see the old stuff still gets ya’all going lol, there is more of the older series o be posted no worries as i am creating new Peggy fights to add to them, (just know not all match a time line , so you can fill that in as you read them once i catch up).  Cflover, if you never read this series and i hate to do a spoiler alert, but Gina and Peggy meet a few more times, and lets just say she isn’t a fan fav. Cause she loses a lot ;)

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 02:03:06 AM »
what an awesome story

looking forward to more of the older series
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages