News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF

• 127 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2023, 09:03:10 PM »
This is a rough choice. You two look evenly matched.

If I could slap your….lol. I would destroy that bitch

Carli can beat the heavier Karen if she can keep her from sitting on her or trapping her face between her thighs like this: {alt}

Instead she needs to do this to Karen to make her submit: {alt}
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2023, 11:00:58 PM »
Furious I slap Carli wildy she keeps getting inside me people my fans at least cheer me grab her hair use your extra size Karen.

She even forces me back inside me in the slap fight the crowd loves it so I do as they cheer I grab her hair and fucking rip it brutally nails in the fucking skanks hair, they are right I near lift the smaller bitch off the ground, she realises she too has to changer her attack as I know start throwing her about by her hair. my fans cheer m3 as she tries to match my brutal hair pulling.

I scream, GOT YOU ON MY TERMS NOW BITCH, taunting her, I can tell she is frustrated my size or strength is letting me control the fight in front of her fans

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2023, 11:10:18 PM »
Having had slight control over the fight, my speed and agility letting me force her back, her size in the hair pull I can’t let her control me like this not in front of this crowd so I hair pull back as hard as I can, her height weight all in her favour, I often match her throw her into a chair only for her to regain control time and again throwing me through several chairs or worse in return.

Desperate I try an old judo move as I have her hair, if executed properly the bitch will be on her back on the floor me on top mounting her ripping her hair out but if I get it wrong or execute from the wrong position I leave my entire body open for a.moment, frustrated I can’t get her in the right position, her taunting frustrates me so I decide close enough to the right position just go for it I ant her down that badly.

I try the move and instantly realise no where near close enough, leaving me off balance and now she for a moment could throw me anywhere frustrated I scream FUCK YOU BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2023, 11:17:58 PM »
Ok I have more control of the fight, but Carli still throws me into the odd chair, of this bitch gets lucky shit she could still take me down in the hair pull, we have both lost two upper buttons on our blouses tugging at them and our bras pretty exposed.

We both breathe hard, a couple of times that bitch really matched me we both scream from the hair pull, then just as I think she is too cool, perfect responses I see her try to set me up for an old judo move, but for the first time my taunting, slight control must have got to the slut because only in desperation would you try it from such a wrong angle it backfires I should be on my back had it worked but Cat
I so off balance her body exposed, I easily thrust her back right now the best she can do is hope not to end up on the ground.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2023, 11:20:51 PM »
I can’t believe I left myself exposed took a stupid risk now the best I can do is try to stop her mounting me we both scream ought my hair bitch ….as the whole room realises she could take me down from my mistake I scream…..DO YOUR BEST BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2023, 11:27:26 PM »
My first response is to throw her down but we crash into the crowd their groping keeps us up as they try to move to give us room, second best I thrust Carli the fucking slut into the wall, her body and head hit with a hard thud, I kept one hand in the sluts hair rip her top near fully open pulling one bra strap down over her shoulder as well, her right tit  pops out as I press my bigger breasts into hers realising my left one is exposed too as out hard nipples touch, our skirts ridden up people comment on our stocking tops and g strings

I release one arm as my left slams her head by her hair into the wall again and my right forearm I press on her neck choking her badly as I scream.l…LOOKS LIKE YOUR MINE BITCH

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2023, 11:35:24 PM »
I hit the wall THUD, my head again. People cheer as she rips my top open stretches my right bra strap and exposes my tight breast.

I am dazed, now my throat as her fans scream KILL THE BITCH

I am dazed, both hands in her hair, but I notice as I positioned to try and rip her head off by her hair and my attack loosened she releases the choke, so I pretend to be more hurt than I am to get my breathe back and find a way out, the entire room is frenzied, she is clearly now over confident, but I am not out of this yet, she tells me to give I spit in her face, she spits back and slams my head again.

Looking for that move, her arm on my neck arouses me I am soaking below can smell my scent too, she taunts me too then kisses my neck as I smell another scent, she says ….. my vag is soaking too slut and I aim to ride your face. I kiss back as she partially chokes me to buy times our lips and tongues lock.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 11:35:49 PM by CarliCF »

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2023, 01:33:44 AM »
Get her Karen, you got this! Beat that bitches ass

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2023, 04:02:12 AM »
You both I feel are evenly matched. Plus your love of fighting in leather is what I love and how dirty you both can get with each other. I mean it’s incredible sight.  Most who know me understand what I like and you two know it as well as any so give each other hell and let me see who destroys the other the most. Who hates the other the more. I voted for Carli but Karen, can you show me you can defeat  Carli? I know Karen is tough but now you both are equal in my opinion   Leather for the others leather? What stakes are for the end of this fight.  Come in Carli
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2023, 04:12:06 AM »
Get her Karen, you got this! Beat that bitches ass

Fuck you cxnt!! NOT A CHANCE

Carli you got this, beat Karen's ass, I know you can!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2023, 04:26:39 PM »
D@amn! This is a hell of a catfight! I haven't made my vote yet, but its coming.

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2023, 06:43:45 PM »
That's it Karen, you got the lead, now finish that bitch Carli off

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2023, 07:31:50 PM »
D@amn! This is a hell of a catfight! I haven't made my vote yet, but its coming.

I know where I want you to cum on that bitch Katens face after I finish her off

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2023, 07:32:29 PM »
That's it Karen, you got the lead, now finish that bitch Carli off

Grrrr excuse me you might be next on my list

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2023, 07:33:46 PM »
Hello