News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF

• 127 Replies

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2023, 07:40:12 PM »
I press in my forearm choking the bitch, one arm in her hair as I kiss ant bite her I smell her scent too we are both wet.

The arrogant bitch just kisses back…..Grrrrrrrrr..is she enjoying getting beaten up….I feel her weaken and start to sexually press my body in her thinking I might fuck her now before I knock or choke the bitch out I snarl I have you bitch.

I smil at my fans and flirt with watcher.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 07:40:50 PM by KarenCF »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2023, 07:44:53 PM »
I blow kisses at Watcher, don’t waste your time with that slut babe…fucking jealous any attention he gives her. Scarlett’s you bitch, missed wicked I blow a kiss, JT I look at you don’t toy desert me now babe.

I let Karen dominate me the stupid bitch she opens her legs to press harder and I drive my knee right into her filthy cxnt.  TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2023, 07:51:03 PM »
Not realising how much I opened my legs to press harder i to Carli, I scream OMG OH FUCK MY cxnt,  my body i wail I bend over releasing her in sheer pain her knee near fully lifted me off the floor.

I hear the crowd erupt.  YOU FUCKING WHORE

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2023, 07:54:26 PM »
Hurt, short of air I have to grab her head by the hair as she is bent over….PAY BACK IS A BITCH YOY FUCKING WHORE. holding her head by the hair I knee her tits hard then as she rebounds I knee her face, she flies backwards and lands her back bent over the bar.

YOU FUCKING SLUT I WILL KILL YOU

As I wink at my fans, some who were so quick to desert me.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:41:32 PM by CarliCF »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2023, 08:38:43 PM »
I just wish they added in the poll who would you prefer to fuck hot me or skanky you slut

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2023, 08:47:24 PM »
I just wish they added in the poll who would you prefer to fuck hot me or skanky you slut

Good request, babe. I tried to add the options but ran into a problem. I can add the options but I con't seem  to be able to change the number of options you can vote for. So it makes no sense to add them.
{alt}

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2023, 11:50:54 PM »
Keep going Karen, stay aggressive and beat that Bitch Carli's ass

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2023, 12:15:16 AM »
Only time I have seen hate like this between two women is the fights busty Carolina has with Katie and Scarlettrose so I know this one is going to be a barn burner
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF,
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2023, 08:51:29 PM »
I lean I hard my heels legs open I put pressure in the sluts then neck….YOUR MINE BITCH

THEN OMG MY cxnt, you kneed my pussy I bend over wailing in pain, as you grab my hair it relieves the pain in my pussy but then my tits then face your fucking knee, the kick to my face trips me backwards. THUD I fall back bent over the bar drinks spill on me, as the bitch jumps pressing her body on mine I grab her hair….YOU FUCKING SLUT THIS IS NOT OVER YET

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2023, 08:58:06 PM »
As I jump on top of the bitch her legs dangling heels just touch the floor I knee her cxnt again, right forearm on her neck, my right hand twisting capturing her hair as my forearm presses on her neck, I reach down grabbing her top and bra, her breasts now near fully exposed as I claw them, I reach down grab her g string and give her a brutal g string wedgie to her already damaged and pounded cxnt.

I whisper in her air I am now in full bitch mode, looks like I have got you slut, right now I don’t even care if I get hurt, I just want to hurt you bad bitch.

I pull her g string hard and her body arches.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 08:58:36 PM by CarliCF »

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2023, 09:11:20 PM »
OMG MY cxnt YOU FUCKING BITCH, pain wreaks through my body as I feel your knee on my pubic bone.

I am wet and everyone sees you splatter my sex juices on my thighs and your stockings, but soon after your pussy presses my stockings ans black leather skirt leaving your own slut snail trail.

The crowd notices we are both wet horny sluts as we fight.

OH YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING WHORE, BUT YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE IN FULL BITCH MODE, YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT CARE HOW MUCH SHE GETS HURT AS LONG AS I HURT YOU BAD cxnt.

I feel my hair gripped and my hair trapped with your right arm, desperate as you attack my top I claw yours and we both have blouses open bra straps down our shoulders and breasts nearly fully exposed as our firm nipples battling.

I don’t believe it OMG MY G STRING YOU FUCKING BITCH. I WAIL AS YOU PULL MY G STRING CUTTING MY SEX. I reach down and grab yours, oh you bitch two can play that game.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2023, 09:26:04 PM »
Come on Carli ….Karen

Show me who can take the other one down, pull those g strings show me how you make the other scream.

Seeing both women spread the others cxnt  as she uses her opponents g string to spread it is hot.

I am a long time Carli fan but something about Karen is turning me on today, shot the last few moves have been hot seeing Carli beat Karen up have been hot.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2023, 09:37:00 PM »
That fucking bitch thinks she can pull my g string back, I Will CUT YOU cxnt IN TWO, JUST GIVE BITCH…….OF FUCK MY cxnt YOU FUCKING WHORE..  Furious I press down on your neck and twist your hair.

The crowd cheering us makes me a primal bitch, the crowd notices we soak the g strings and our thighs are splattered in our own juices as the slicing g strings emit our string sexy scents.

My cxnt  the pain unbearable but I won’t back down to this fucking bitch, seeing Glamour, Stud so many with hard crotches I just have to win I tell myself.b

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2023, 09:48:13 PM »
As we pull g strings, the crowd goes wild, I press an elbow up to your throat and twist hair as my other hand tries to slice your filthy cxnt into two with your own g string.

I thrust my body left, right, up down trying to throw you to the side, several times I feel you near fall from on top.

We look into eyes with hate and lust with forearms in the others necks we kiss erotically.

I work my hand down your g string and get a forefinger on your sex arousing you with my forefinger as the g string slices you up in two bitch, we are both sweaty hot messes.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2023, 09:56:16 PM »
It is hard to keep this bigger bitch on her back but for now I do, her cxnt is in full view as her g string slices it, the dirty bitch as we kiss her forefinger drives my clit wild as her g string slices it, furious I work my hand down and return the favour, clearly she would find it erotic herself if she thought it was worthwhile, her move had a real impact on me as o touch her shot it’s like her weak spot she moans and juices seep heavily, even though we still wail from the g string attack.