News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny

• 8 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny
« on: January 12, 2023, 03:09:04 PM »
Here's a story adapted from a few years to which I've added some pics (done with a DAZ a few years ago) ...

It features Hitomi making her debut against myself as Sonny ...  ;)

Who would you MOST like to see win?  ::)

UNDERGROUND WRESTLING FIGHT: HITOMI’S DEBUT

AS ‘TOLD’ BELOW BY HITOMI’S HUSBAND

One day I was looking online and noticed a new wrestling league had opened up called “The Underground Wrestling Organization” or the “UWO” for short. I was not sure what they meant by underground, or if it was just a catchy name. Looking at what they pay, I saw that they paid great compared to any other wrestling league that we had ever seen.

My beautiful Asian wife Hitomi came into the room, and an idea hit me. She had some training in pro style wrestling and had taken a bit of an interest in it since meeting me. She had tried a couple matches at bike events but didn't do very well, but we figured since this was an actual league with trained wrestlers everything would be much better.

Hitomi and I both have regular jobs, but we could always use the extra money. It was unbelievable what they pay for a match - it was actually what Hitomi and I each take home in a week. It would be a third income, let’s just say one 20 minute match would pay our rent for the month. They were looking for women with some training, in fact some training was mandatory and that is what Hitomi has.

We showed up at the location, which looked like an old warehouse in the not so best section of town but there were a lot of cars out there. Hitomi was dressed in a sexy minidress and stiletto heeled boots. We show up at the door and the person at the door told us the price to get in and we’re shocked. No wonder they could afford to pay their wrestlers that much per match.
I explained to him that I was with Hitomi and that she was trying out, so he let us both in and signaled us down a hallway. I could see people in the building around the ring. I would estimate there were probably 400-500 people sitting in chairs around the ring. This must be something good if they can get this many people to come in for what the admission price to get in was.

To make a long story short we met with the person in charge, Brat. He looked Hitomi over and saw that she was well-conditioned and trained. Told her she had a great look and she would play a baby-face role at least for now. He reminded her that the matches were no holds barred and the audience expect some rough moves, and some severe sexual humiliation for the loser at the end, and asked her if she was OK with that.

Hitomi flashed him a sexy, confident smile, winking at me, knowing that I love to see girls doing it to each other: “Sure, I’d love to strap-on fuck a pretty little pussy in front of the crowd …”

And quickly she unzips her mini-skirt, shimmying sexily out of it as if she was doing a strip tease, smiling cutely and confidently at Brat.

“Good! I have been looking for a sexy Asian to work for us...” the eccentric owner Brat says. “You have the perfect look, just next time maybe wear a little bit less... but yeah I will let you wrestle in that.”

Hitomi is wearing a black, see through crop top, showing some of her flat, toned stomach. She is wearing it with very tight fitting black leggings tucked into black leather boots, over the knees with stiletto heels and pointed toes.

“Please sign this indemnity form. I will pay you after the match...” he says. “Let me show you your dressing room.”

Hitomi and I follow him down the hall to a small room. It has a couch in it, a closet and a sink, not much else but at least she gets her own dressing room.

“I really don't need it since I am wearing what I am going to wrestle in.” says Hitomi to me.

“Are you nervous?” I ask.

“A little, but it can't be any worse than those bike event matches and I survived them and at least I am making much more money this time for sure.” Hitomi says.

“I wonder who your opponent is?” I mention to Hitomi.

“I guess we will find out.”

In a couple of minutes a different person comes to the door.

“You are up” he says curtly to Hitomi and he signals the way down to the ring. Hitomi walks down to the ring unceremoniously without music as I am led to ringside and I sit in a chair. Two big bouncer looking guys that are bigger than me sit near me to make sure that I don't get involved in any way.
Hitomi enters the ring as fans catcall her and say a few sexist sounding remarks. Oh well, you gotta expect that I guess at this kind of place. The crowd is kind of seedy looking and everyone is at least an adult age, so I gather this isn't a kid’s type wrestling show.

The announcer comes into the ring.

“Good Evening fans...” he says. “We have a new entrant who is trying out for the UWO, at 5'3” and 105 lbs from Dublin but originally from the far east...”

“Actually I was born here...” says Hitomi.

“Just go with it, it sounds better …” says the announcer off microphone to Hitomi.

“Introducing Hitomi...” says the announcer as the fans give her a warm reception as she walks up to the ring.

“And her opponent, for the evening ... from parts unknown … at 6 foot and 175 lbs ... is Sonny!!!!”

The crowd gives a mix of cheers and boos as Sonny is announced. She must be the heel, yet a few cheer for her. Well there are always those that cheer for the heels.

Sonny comes down the aisle to no fanfare or music. There is nothing fancy about the UWO as no entrance music gets played, no fancy lights or pyros so I take it that money is instead spent on the wrestlers.

Then both Hitomi and I get the shock of our lives. Sonny is not a woman, but a MAN! He has a confident grin on his face ... and a gown emblazoned on the back with the bright logo “Sonny, the T-man”. Oh my gawd, what the fuck was this? What the hell had we gotten ourselves into? I saw Hitomi glance quickly at me, licking her lips nervously.

Sonny enters the ring and removes his gown, flexing his muscles for the audience. He looks lean and athletic, quite fit and fairly muscular. However, his short, cropped hair is tinged with grey, and I guess he’s in his middle age. Perhaps that’ll help Hitomi … maybe she can tire him out?

Sonny is topless and only wearing a tiny, blue string bikini bottom, and glancing down to his crotch I’m completely taken aback not to see the typical manly bulge I was expecting … the thong had no such tell-tale bulge, and down there he looked far more feminine than masculine! Looking more closely, I see a some curly pubic hair sticking out from the top of the bikini bottom, and that it was made of transparent, see-through material through which I can unmistakably see a hint of thick pussy lips underneath!

“What the fuck? Is Sonny a man or a woman or what?” I whispered loudly, quite confused and alarmed.

The spectator on my right hearing my confusion, knees me in the ribs playfully, chuckles and says: “Sonny is quite something, isn’t he? You either like him or you don’t … He is a female to male (FtM) transsexual … he’s had his breasts removed and been on male hormones for many years, but has had no bottom surgery and still has a cxnt … “

While my mind is still reeling at the surprise turn of events, the shocking reality, the announcer leaves the ring as the bell rings, signalling that it is time to start the match.

TO BE CONTINUED …
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 03:12:38 PM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny, pics 7-9
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 07:52:04 AM »
Just a quick reminder to visit my LULU store at:
https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sonnyftm/

The fight starts ...  ;) ;D

TOLD FROM THE POV OF HITOMI'S HUSBAND

Sonny has this wolfish smile on his face as he stands across from my nervous looking wife. He sticks his hands up like he is going to go for a test of strength. This leaves Hitomi confused. Sonny smiles again, and licks his lips at Hitomi and signals once again for a test of strength. Hitomi has no chance in hell, but she puts her hands up. Sonny is five inches taller and has a longer reach that my wife won't be able to match even by standing on her tiptoes.

Sonny signals Hitomi to a corner turnbuckle to start out the test of strength. Hitomi climbs up to the second rope standing on the middle turnbuckle and holds her hands up again as Sonny walks over. Right as Sonny comes close, Hitomi gets what looked to be a brilliant idea. Hitomi leaps forward and down trying to catch Sonny by surprise by maybe knocking him over. Sonny is quick and strong though. Hitomi's 105 lbs have no impact on him as he just simply catches Hitomi over his shoulder, placing his hand on Hitomi's round ass that stretches her tight black leggings. Sonny walks forward and drops Hitomi onto his knee in an inverted atomic drop that has Hitomi grabbing for her pussy and falling to her side and backwards onto the mat holding herself.

TO BE CONTINUED …
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny, pics 10-11
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 08:33:05 AM »
The fight continues ... with Hitomi fighting back ...

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!  ;) 8)

AS TOLD BY HITOMI'S HUSBAND

Hitomi still holding her sore pussy, starts to get up but Sonny is right there easily lifting her up and bodyslamming her back down to the mat. Now Hitomi is holding her sore back as she rolls to her side on the mat. Sonny grabs Hitomi by her hair, puts her in a headlock and grabs a handful of leggings and lifts her upside down. Sonny holds Hitomi upside down for a good twenty seconds letting the blood rush to Hitomi's head and her crop top rides up exposing her tits underneath.

Sonny drops backwards completing the vertical supplex as Hitomi sits up for a second, her eyes rolling in her head before she falls back and lays splayed out on the mat. Sonny sticks his hands up Hitomi's top as she is laid out looking like he is feeling up a boob. Sonny pulls Hitomi back to her heeled feet this time by her hair. With one hand gripping Hitomi's crotch, the other gripping a boob through her top, Sonny with ease gorilla presses Hitomi over his head and carries her around doing three reps as Hitomi has a very terrified look on her face.

Sonny looks up at Hitomi as he holds her overhead and says “You ready to go down, honey?” … then like an elevator cable breaking, Hitomi falls behind him. Hitomi impacts off the mat with a bounce before she rolls over onto her back and once again lies still. Does Hitomi know what the hell she got herself into? I don't think she does and it worries me. Is it really worth the big check we will get after the match?

Sonny picks Hitomi up by the front of her shirt by simply jerking her to her feet. Sonny whips Hitomi to the corner, Sonny falling to the mat just to put more force in the whip, which causes Hitomi to flip and tumble head over heels into the corner sort of like Ric Flair. Hitomi hits the turnbuckle back first while upside down, but ricocheting over the turnbuckle and outside of the ring, but the back of her shirt hooking onto the outside post. Hitomi doesn't fall to the outside floor, but is getting hung around the neck by her crop top that has hooked over the post. Hitomi kicks and flails but that is making it worse for her as she gets choked by her top.

Sonny leaves the ring and walks over to Hitomi, and punches her in her bare belly. Sonny sends a hard knuckle punch right between Hitomi's pussy lips … forcing a loud wail of anguish from my poor baby’s mouth … OOOOOWWW! … and leaving an imprint of camel toe from the knuckle pushing the leggings material into her pussy.

Sonny pulls Hitomi down out of the turnbuckle, her now ripped cropped top remaining on the post and Hitomi now topless, her coral-tipped breasts jiggling loosely. Sonny whips Hitomi into a crowd barrier where she hits with an impact before landing on her butt. Sonny laughs mockingly as Hitomi winces in pain. Sonny whips Hitomi again, this time over the ring steps with Hitomi practically somersaulting over them and landing on the other side.

Fortunately there is a crowd barrier that is keeping the crowd from intermingling in the match like they might at a bike event where someone might be touching my wife. Sonny whips Hitomi into the crowd barrier, the impact causes Hitomi to flip over it and land upside down in a viewer's lap... well so much for the benefit of the crowd barrier. The fan doesn't move as Hitomi's round ass is up by his face, the back of her head resting against his dick, which I am sure is probably pretty hard right now.

Sonny drags Hitomi back in though before the fan has any chance to enjoy that experience. Sonny once again places his hand on Hitomi's pussy and the other on her bare boob and gorilla presses Hitomi over his head and tosses her back in the ring between the middle and top rope. Hitomi rolls halfway across the ring looking very dazed and sore.

Hitomi gets on all fours but is kicked in the stomach that causes Hitomi to flip over and land on her back. Sonny with a handful of hair yanks Hitomi to her feet, then sends her hard to the ropes. Upon Hitomi bouncing back from the ropes, Sonny runs across the ring with the intention of giving her a hard lariat, but to my surprise Hitomi manages to kick Sonny in the chest with her right leg, sending the big, powerful FtM staggering back.

With a snarl Hitomi hisses: “Time for some payback, you fucking butch dyke!”, then rushes forward and executes a perfect a hip throw, sending Sonny arching through the air his legs flailing before crashing down to the canvas. The audience erupts in loud cheers!

To my utter astonishment Hitomi seems to have managed to switch the match in her favor, and is in charge for the moment. Pride in the bravery and guts of my dimunitive wife gushes through me, and I feel the excitement bubbling up as I recall Brat mention that a further 1 000 pounds was given to the winner.

And with the backing of the crowd maybe she can achieve the unbelievable and beat the undefeated Sonny? Wow, wouldn’t that be something! I suddenly get hard at the erotic thought of seeing Hitomi pose victoriously over her huge, muscular opponent, then strap-on pounding  him on hands and knees like a bitch, and finishing him off with a face-sit, his shocked face lodged between her thighs … oooh yeah!

TO BE CONTINUED …

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 01:48:05 PM »
    Kick Sonny's butt Hitomi !

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 06:49:52 PM »
    Kick Sonny's butt Hitomi !

GRRR!!!!  >:( Now cheers & jeers like that ... MOTIVATE me to win ... and to teach Hitomi some humility ... and to give her a hot, erotic welcome to the Underground Wrestling club ... LOL!  ;D ;)

P.S. Thanks for the comment!  :-* 8)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny, pics 12-13
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 12:16:53 PM »
AS TOLD FROM HITOMI'S HUBBY's POV ...

But my excitement is short-lived as Hitomi rushes to stomp Sonny, but he grabs her booted foot, twisting it sharply, causing her to fall to the canvass with a surprised yelp.

Like a cougar on to its prey Sonny leaps forward swiftly pinning my wife to the floor ... Hitomi's eyes are half open, her wet black hair sticking to the sides of her sweaty tits, her brown nipples looking hard and erect like cherries on her large grapefruit size orbs.

Sonny looks like he is drooling and grabs Hitomi's tits pulling her to her feet as Hitomi lets out another little scream. For a brief moment, Sonny sticks his face in the completely exposed Asian cleavage almost like he is trying to motorboat Hitomi. With a kick to the crotch, Hitomi bends over and Sonny shoves Hitomi's head between his thighs. Sonny lifts Hitomi up in a powerbomb position. Sonny seems to be enjoying that stall position as he has Hitomi's pussy right in his face, despite the leggings being on. After 30 seconds, he finally powerbombs Hitomi to the mat, where Hitomi hits with a big bounce kind of flops around before lying still, however her breasts jiggle for a little while afterward.

TO BE CONTINUED …

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny, pics 13-14
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 08:12:03 AM »
The action continues ...  with me beginning to totally dominate Hitomi ... & schooling the newbie ... He! He!  ;D ;)

As always ... comments are greatly appreciated!  :D :-*

AS TOLD FROM THE POV OF HITOMI'S HUBBY

“These gotta come off... they are getting in the way of my fun!!!” says Sonny as he holds Hitomi's ankles in the air first removing Hitomi's sexy boots and throwing them aside, then Hitomi's socks. Sonny throws the socks to the crowd. A middle aged gentleman by the name of Sleepy grabs the socks out of the air and holds them up to his face inhaling them before stuffing them in his pocket.

Sonny licks his lips as he grabs the bottom of my wife's tight black leggings and tries to pull them down. They are very difficult to remove due to their tightness as he tries to further elevate Hitomi to where she is in an almost upside down position, enough where her ass is now off the mat. Sonny shakes Hitomi a bit as he is pulling down the leggings some more causing Hitomi's C cup breasts to bounce around, but now the thong is completely exposed and Hitomi's pants are pulled off her legs.

Hitomi is dropped to the mat as she tries to cover herself up by rolling onto her stomach with her thong clad ass pointing to the ceiling. Sonny holds the leggings in the air like he has just won a trophy, then tosses them aside before grabbing Hitomi by the back of her thong and then pulling her to a standing position. Hitomi tries to pick the cotton material out of her butt crack, but that is the least of her worries. Her voluptuous butt is also being exposed to the crowd in just a small black thong is also not what she should be concerned with.

Sonny looks her over with lustful eyes as Hitomi struggles to stay standing. He pulls Hitomi towards him, then places his large, manly looking hands around Hitomi's globes and squeezes them. Hitomi's eyes get wide and her mouth opens in shock as she lets out a scream. Sonny grips the breasts tightly and then uses them to hoist Hitomi up into the air full arm extension. Hitomi's feet, now about two feet off the mat kick back and forth as she squeals at the pain in her breasts ... one from being squeezed and two from her breasts supporting her 105 lbs.

After being held up for 30 seconds, Sonny slams Hitomi down across his knee in a brutal inverted atomic drop. Hitomi gulps in pain and is about to fall backwards and hold her pussy, but Sonny doesn't let her by grabbing her in a bearhug. Sonny lifts Hitomi in an elevated bearhug squeezing my wife tightly for nearly a minute before once again abusing my poor wife’s natural breasts by latching onto them again. Once again, Hitomi is elevated by her breasts that are starting to appear black and blue as I worry about permanent damage.

Sonny manages to lift Hitomi high while gripping her breasts in a full arm extension. Hitomi is up high enough where Sonny is able to move his face around Hitomi's pussy area. While holding Hitomi in the air by her breasts, Sonny tries to move Hitomi's thong aside up front with his tongue, but isn't having any luck. Frustrated Sonny drops Hitomi's pussy down across his knee. This time Hitomi falls over backwards on her back moaning with her right hand down the front of her thong, her left hand trying to massage the pain out of her tits that seemed to have grown in size, swelling up from the abuse.

Sonny sits on Hitomi's stomach facing her while his right hand starts feeling up Hitomi's tits, but in a more seductive way. Sonny's left hand reaches behind her and sticks his finger over Hitomi's panty clad pussy, pushing the cotton panty into her love hole. Between the caressing of Hitomi's tits and the fingering of her snatch through the thong, Hitomi becomes wet … her arousal starting to embarrassingly stain through her thong. Sonny turns around on Hitomi's belly and grabs the waist band of Hitomi's thong and playfully tugs on it giving Hitomi some front wedgies. Rather than rough pulls he rotates the thong in a circular motion over Hitomi's pussy soaking up more juices. Hitomi has given up any sort of fight and just moans while her tits and pussy are rubbed and fingered sensually.

Sonny smiles and rolls Hitomi over onto her stomach, pulls Hitomi to her hands and knees by her soaked hair and then shoves her head between his thighs. Sonny with Hitomi in a standing bent over position, ass in the air tugs the back of Hitomi's thong playfully before flipping her up so that Hitomi is seated on his shoulders … her pussy in in his face. OMG!

Sonny appears in no hurry to remove my wife’s pussy from his face as he walks around with Hitomi seated on his shoulders, Sonny enjoying every minute of it ,,, in between snatching a lick causing Hitomi to moan, her eyes rolling, and her body trembling … clearly she’s completely in his power.

Finally, he decides to put some more punishment on Hitomi and grabs Hitomi by the sides of her thong, hoists her up in a wedgie type lift elevating her before slamming her down in a “Last Ride” powerbomb. Hitomi flops around on the mat going through some spasms before lying still and starfished, her tits remain jiggling. Sonny slaps at the jiggling tits, then yanks Hitomi to her feet again by her thong that surprisingly is still holding together. Sonny grabs the front and back of the thong, hoists Hitomi into the air in a hanging wedgie before slamming Hitomi down onto her back. Hitomi takes a bounce and rolls to her side trying to pull the thong out of her ass crack and pussy.

My girl is getting abused on all ends from this strong transman that just seems to be getting some sexual pleasure out of the torment of my pretty Asian. Hitomi is once again stood in a bent over position, this time lifted at the waist and held upside down. What next a piledriver?

No … Sonny just holds her upside down in an inverted reverse bearhug with Hitomi's bare feet straight in the air, her luscious Asian ass in Sonny's face. Sonny holds Hitomi that way as I can see his tongue move the back of Hitomi's thong aside and take a couple of licks. Great, my girl is getting a rim job while she gets destroyed out there!

After a few moments, Sonny charges the corner and slams Hitomi into a reverse sort of tree of woe so that Hitomi's tits are against the turnbuckle, thighs resting over the top rope ass facing up and in towards the ring. Sonny grabs the back of my upside down wife's thong and pulls on it giving Hitomi a wedgie … with her screaming with pain, and her face distorted.

While Sonny pulls the thong with his left hand, he takes his right hand and smacks Hitomi's ass cheeks hard making Hitomi's ass quiver while she lets out a scream. Sonny keeps that up as red handprints begin to show on Hitomi's tan bubble butt. Sonny pulls Hitomi's thong down in the back completely exposing Hitomi's ass and gives her another hard slap on the ass. “This is how we welcome newbies to the Underground Wrestling Organization … Ha! Ha!”, Sonny mocked.

Next while Hitomi is still upside down and helpless, Sonny goes for an oil check as the crowd goes wild. Sonny sticks his finger in Hitomi's ass and feels around, while Hitomi can do nothing but helplessly squirm as her ass gets violated by her big opponent's finger. Sonny smiles, and commands Hitomi to lick his finger. With a tear filled face and clear disgust etched on it, my wife has no choice but to comply … while the crowd roars its approval.

Sonny pulls Hitomi's thong back up, then dumps her to the mat. He puts Hitomi in a camel clutch, pulling back on Hitomi's chin so her tits are exposed to the crowd. However, he soon tires of that and grabs Hitomi by her neck with his right hand, back of her thong by his left hand and hoists her up giving Hitomi a chokeslam. Hitomi rolls on the mat once again trying to pull her thong out of her ass crack … I am amazed it hasn't ripped yet.

Hitomi is picked up and placed across Sonny's shoulders in a fireman's carry position but Sonny drops to his side giving Hitomi a Death Valley Driver. Hitomi lies motionless and spread eagle on the mat again. Sonny momentarily puts Hitomi's legs together, grabs Hitomi's thong and pulls it down her legs exposing Hitomi's neatly trimmed bush and bruised pussy. The crowd goes wild seeing my wife completely nude as only I have seen her.

Sonny, while sitting on Hitomi's stomach pulls Hitomi's legs into the air so he doesn't have to reach as far to slide Hitomi's sweaty thong past her knees and off her feet. Sonny grins and sits on Hitomi's stomach holding the thong in the air, twirling it around his finger. He then takes the thong and holds it up to his nose, deeply and muttering: “Mmm, lovely! … This will be my hot little souvenir”, says Sonny, laughing.

Sonny pulls my naked sweaty wife up to her feet and lifts her like he is going for a body slam, but carries Hitomi to the corner and hangs her upside down in the corner in the tree of woe. Hitomi's beautiful, nude body is now totally on display for the fans. Hitomi is out of it and has no idea where she is and does not even try to get out of her predicament as her arms just hang limply and eyes remain closed.

Sonny walks up to Hitomi, takes his fingers and pulls apart Hitomi's pussy lips exposing her clit as the cameras go off … and the crowd cheers and shouts wildly!!! Sonny takes his free hand and sticks his fingers into Hitomi's wet pussy and starts going to work. Hitomi begins moaning, but being out of it like she is, she has no idea who is fingering her. Sonny gets down on his knees so his face is level with Hitomi's exposed pussy, lips still spread apart moments ago from Sonny's fingers.

“Cum for us, baby … relax and let go … they all wanna see you squirt!”, Sonny teased.

Another big smile crosses Sonny's face like he is in paradise. He inhales deeply and then sticks his tongue in between my wife's pussy lips and begins pleasuring Hitomi. Hitomi still trapped upside down can do nothing but moan and it isn't long before her belly gets shiny from her own juices that flow onto her inverted body. A wet trail of her juices flows to the underside of her tits before it begins to slowly drip in a snail trail onto Hitomi's own chin. Sonny seems to be licking and sucking faster … then he snucks in another finger, pumping in and out of her snatch … while his lips envelop her little pleasure knob.

Suddenly Hitomi cries out and gives a series of violent shudders … her stomach undulating … while her juices squirt out of her upturned pussy like a fountain … WOW! Sonny sure knows how to pleasure my wife, it even makes me somewhat jealous as I don't think I have even made her cum that fast, and gushing that powerfully.

I am standing near by and the strong, musky scent of Hitomi's arousal is very noticeable.

Another thing that I hadn't noticed before is that Sonny’s blue bikini bottom now also appears wet, his engorged cxnt lips clearly visible through his transparent bikini bottom, and glistening with lubrication … as I look closer I see his own clit is now visibly showing through the soaked thong … and it is a big one! Almost like a small dick that is getting aroused by what he is doing to my wife … and very shockingly, I feel my own dick stiffen in my pants … and I feel my face flush with shame … Why the fuck should I get aroused by this freaky transman totally dominating my poor wife? Shit! It almost feels like some sort of betrayal …

Sonny backs away as the juices flow out of my Asian wife's sweet box as she softly moans and groans with some after shudders. Sonny after ravaging my hot wife, realizes it is time to get back to business and knocks Hitomi down out of the corner where she lands on her chest. “No, no … please stop!”, she feebly begs for mercy. But Hitomi is ignored and rolled onto her back and pulled up off the mat by her tits to a standing position. Once again Hitomi is lifted by her now wet breasts and tossed into the very corner she just hung upside down from.

Hitomi is lifted in a bearhug that elevates her off the mat. Sonny's face is in between Hitomi's tits as he holds her in the air for a brutal powerful hold, getting some of Hitomi's juices on his face. Sonny drops Hitomi in a reverse atomic drop. Hitomi holds her pussy and starts to fall to the mat but Sonny stops Hitomi from falling.

He takes his left hand and grabs Hitomi's right tit, then his right hand snakes its way between Hitomi's thighs, fingers going back deep inside into Hitomi's pussy. Sonny effortlessly gorilla presses my 105 lb wife over his head and walks around the ring as Hitomi has a really strange look on her face.

Suddenly I realize why, Sonny's fingers are all deep in Hitomi's cxnt as she is pressed over head. I see Sonny's forearms first get wet and then get wet all the way to his shoulders as my girl just came again, gushing plenty of love juices.

Then he approaches right where I am standing and drops Hitomi forward so that she lands pussy first on the top rope. Her inner thighs are wet from herself as the air is filled with a scent of a mix of her sweat and arousal. Sonny bounces the rope up and down with Hitomi on it giving her a painful ride as I can see the rope disappearing between her flared, swollen pussy lips.

My wife’s face is distorted in anguish, her eyes rolling in her head, as she shrieks and groans loudly. Cameras click again all around while fans jostle for best views. I get splattered by some of her juices. After about 7 or 8 bounces, Sonny flips Hitomi back into almost the centre of the ring, where she falls clutching her crotch.

TO BE CONTINUED …
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 08:13:00 AM by SunnyB »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny, pics 16-16c
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2023, 08:45:21 AM »
Hey, folks, here's the CONCLUSION with me gaining an easy victory in the end!   ;) ;D All that remains is for Hitomi to be punished ... stay tuned! LOL!  :-* 8)

AS TOLD FROM THE POV OF HITOMI'S HUBBY

Sonny once again lifts Hitomi over his head in a gorilla press and carries her to the side of the ring. However, this time he launches Hitomi out of the ring into the crowd. Hitomi lands on some guys and girls knocking them back, getting her fluids on them too. Sonny heads out into the crowd and carries Hitomi back to the ring over his shoulder, up the stairs and dumps her in over the ropes. My wife is finished, she needs to be pinned so we can collect the money and get out before she gets hurt worse than she is. This has been a total massacre!

Sonny hoists Hitomi across her shoulders in a torture rack back breaker. Sonny's fingers once again penetrate Hitomi's helplessly, tormented cxnt. Parading my naked Asian wife as fans take pictures, Sonny does a full circuit of the ring before dumping Hitomi to the mat on her face, ass up in the air. Sonny positions Hitomi's head between his thighs, hoists her up at the waist and once again flips Hitomi up so that she is seated on Sonny's shoulders with her pussy in his face. Sonny once again is in no hurry to complete the powerbomb as he holds Hitomi like that for over a minute, licking her soaked pussy.

Finally, he powerbombs my poor, helpless wife to the mat. Sonny is not done however, as he lifts Hitomi onto his shoulder then holds Hitomi upside down so they are in a standing 69 position with Hitomi's pussy back up on Sonny's face again. Sonny milks out the set up of this move once again because he clearly enjoys his position.

Sonny finally drops down giving Hitomi a tombstone piledriver. Hitomi's head smacks the mat, she bounces up briefly but then flops over onto her back all four limbs going into spasms before she lies still. Sonny rolls Hitomi over onto her stomach, places her head between his thighs as if he is going for another powerbomb. He lifts Hitomi at the waist, but stops halfway so that Hitomi is inverted feet in the air, ass just below Sonny's face.

Sonny drops down giving Hitomi a regular piledriver as Hitomi's body folds up on itself leaving her awkwardly folded up in a matchbook. With the Hitomi's tits pressed painfully on to the mat, upper body inverted ass and exposed pussy sticking straight up and legs over her face with feet behind her head, Sonny pins Hitomi by placing his hands on Hitomi's right leg applying an inverted clover leaf hold.

“Do you submit, Hitomi?”, he yells.

“Yes, Yes, I SUBMIT!!! I SURRENDER … PLEASE STOP!!!”, Hitomi screams in response.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Underground Wrestling Fight - Hitomi's Debut vs Sonny, pics 17-20, End
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2023, 11:12:19 AM »
Without further ado, here's the erotic punishment part ...  :P ;D

Any comments would be greatly appreciated & enjoyed!  :-*

AS TOLD FROM THE POV OF HITOMI'S HUSBAND

Sonny wins a very dominating one sided victory. Sonny, the T-man gets up to celebrate his easy victory as Hitomi's naked sweaty body remains folded up in that humiliating position. The ref checks on my wife, but Sonny slips on a large, strap-on cock, and pushes the ref away.

Flipping Hitomi over onto her back, he orders her to lift, and hold her legs open. Then in one violent shove, he roughly and brutally penetrates Hitomi's upturned and exposed womanhood deeply, sliding it up to the hilt … the base of the harness … and starts fucking her furiously … a huge grin on his face as his hips slam downwards in a furious blur. Even in her semi dazed state, Hitomi’s pussy begins to respond naturally, and soon she begins to tremble and shudder … cumming again as her sex juices spurt and flow out of her pussy and drip down onto the mat.

Sonny unfolds the barely concious Hitomi and drags her by her hair to the edge of the ring, close to the crowd. He splashes cold water over her pretty face to wake her, all spluttering and confused.

He then rams his fake cock into her mouth, forcing her to lick off her own pussy juices, taunting her as she has no choice but to oblige.

Sonny then slips off his transparent bottom, wriggling his muscled ass and legs out of it, making a bit of a show of it to the raucous audience – looking more like a stripper than a wrestler.

Despite the freakiness of the situation, I can’t help staring at his thick, trimmed bush, and glistening pussylips … at the top of which I can just make out through his dense cxnthair, the shiny pink of his massive, clearly aroused clit … looking just like a mini dick! The contrast of his butch twat with his rugged, manly appearance has my stunned mind reeling … it feels just like a bad dream!

Standing right over my poor Hitomi with spread, muscular legs, and grinning down at her, Sonny slips a hand down his taut, slick belly and begins to sensuously and deeply stroke his dripping wet sex gash. He runs his middle finger deep into his own hot, wet slit, teasing his grape-sized clit with his thumb … and I could hear him start groan uncontrollably as his questing fingers probe deep into his wet, hot twat.

For a few long seconds of masturbation like that … the squelchy sound of his wet fingers pumping his hot, moist cxnt echoing around the arena … a chant starts going around in the crowd, growing louder and louder and more insistent … “Face-fuck her … face-fuck her! FACE-FUCK HER!”

Sonny stops his juicy ministrations to smilingly reply to the crowd “Your wish is my command!”, and blows a kiss to his fans in the audience. He then slowly French kisses Hitomi sensually, his tongue probing, stabbing at hers, before withdrawing and lowering his muscled thighs and crotch down to the gorgeous face of my wife, burying it in his succulent looking, wet gash.

“GAWD!!!”, Sonny moans loudly in pleasure for everyone to hear.

“This is soooo fucking good!!!” He pulls Hitomi’ face in closer and tighter, rubbing her face around his sopping wet, pungent fuckmeat.

“Give me a blowjob, bitch! … Suck my little dick till I cum, SLUT!”, he commands in a gruff, masculine voice.

Reluctantly my poor dazed Hitomi shoves her tongue between the tight vaginal lips and began lapping at his dripping, butch cxnt. She soon wraps her lips around his swollen, grape-sized clit and began sucking vigorously, teasing the exquisitely sensitive flesh with her soft, lapping tongue at the same time. I could see Sonny begin to twitch and thrash under her skillful ministrations, and he starts leaking like a bitch in heat … clear, wet fluids trickling from his splayed snatch down his inner thighs.

Shamefully, I again feel my cock start to throb wildly at the sight of the kinky, bizarre scene, and getting rock hard, pressing painfully against the tight enclosure of my jeans. Looking around, I see several men in the stand with their fly’s open, lewdly yanking their rigid chains … and even a few women … fondling their tits and gyrating as their hands are thrust under their dresses or down the front of their jeans.

Feeling him react, Hitomi wrapped her lips even harder around Sonny’s distended clit and sucked more vigorously … eager to get this humiliating experience over. Faster and faster Sonny rode her face, his moans and groans growing louder and louder … then suddenly his head tosses back and the big transman gushes hard with a powerful, radiating set of intense orgasms.

“Oooh! … Fuck, fuck …. FFFFUCCCKKKK!!!,” he shrieks shrilly like a banshee, now clearly sounding more feminine than masculine, and then groans uncontrollably as intense pleasure roars through him. The FtM transgender gasps and gasps like a fish on dry land … as one orgasm turns into a chain reaction of building explosions. He frantically pulls her gorgeous face deeper into his juicy eruption of pleasure … bathing her face with cxnt juices from his jetting, butch cxnt … and he moans deliriously as his hard, hot ejaculations splatters over her upturned face.

Hitomi’s arms and legs flay wildly and then go limp as she is smothered unconscious by Sonny’s drenched twat. Sonny slowly stands up and moves to the middle of the apron, lifts Hitomi up horizontally then hooks her upside down over the top rope facing out towards the crowd on the centre of that side of the ring. Sonny picks up Hitomi's leggings that were all crumpled up in a corner of the ring and uses them to hogtie her ankles to her wrists so she really is trapped in the ropes. Sonny stuffs Hitomi's bra top in between Hitomi's ass cheeks, then sticks her own, wet thong in her mouth.

Leaving Hitomi hanging, humiliated on display, Sonny goes under the ring and pulls out a box. In the box is a small razor. Grinning broadly, Sonny holds it in the air as the crowd cheers. Quickly lathering up her trimmed bush with shaving gel or cream, Sonny begins shaving my wife's dark pussy hair. Sonny continues to shave around the pink swollen area of my wife's pussy, shaving it completely bald as some of Hitomi's own pubes sprinkle onto her wet body sticking to her tits and even her face as well as on the apron around her.

Sonny takes Hitomi’s shirt wipes it back and forth between Hitomi's thighs and pussy like he is shining a shoe … to huge applause from the crowd … soaking up any sweat, pussy juice and remaining stubble before he tosses it out to the crowd. Sonny takes Hitomi's bra out of her ass crack and throws that to the crowd too. Next he removes Hitomi's thong, holds it in the air.

“Sorry, guys and gals … this is my souvenir!” says Sonny. “You’re not gonna get this!”

Sonny leaves the ring victorious with Hitomi's thong in his possession, twirling it around his finger, and a huge satisfied smirk on his face. Suddenly music blares out from someone’s portable phone “Another one bites the dust …”

Meanwhile Hitomi is left hanging upside down unconscious, nude, sweaty and now pussy shaved as a couple of ring personnel come to check on Hitomi. They signal to the back as a stretcher is rolled out. Hitomi is lowered from the ropes onto the stretcher and carried to the back as I worriedly follow behind, after collecting my wife’s sexy boots left discarded on the mat, before someone gets them as a souvenir. Fortunately for Hitomi, she wakes up a few minutes later with no permanent injuries and nothing broken except for her pride. I give a sigh of relief.

A short while later Sonny and Hitomi hug each other in front of the camera, and both respond to questions by the interviewer, with Hitomi saying that it was the toughest match she’s ever been in, and that she felt bruised all over. Sonny in return congratulated Hitomi for her bravery and competiveness, and jokingly complimented her on her clit-sucking ability. Hitomi laughed and said that it was the least she could do given the number of juicy, mind-blowing orgasms Sonny had given her.

And when the interviewer asked her whether she’d like to fight again in the UWO she said yes, by all means, but please next time preferably against someone more her size, or if it’s a tag team, partnering Sonny.

With a big smile she finally walks over to me. Despite the trauma to her, we were some thousand pounds or so richer. I lean over kissing her face and hugging her for comfort. Finally, her ordeal was over!

THE END

« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 02:46:37 PM by SunnyB »