News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fathers Day and The Fourth of July

• 1 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Fathers Day and The Fourth of July
« on: January 13, 2023, 08:20:47 PM »
( Hi All as promised the old Peggy stuff as I write new ones, here is the continuation of what became the Peggy series)

Fathers Day and  the Fourth of July

Hi all Amber here, well I just needed to let you all know whats been going on since Mothers Day.    Peggy (my mother) has recovered fully, but I can tell you she hasn’t forgotten the fight with Gina for a second. I guess it would be hard to with the scars still healing, just the other day as I returned from a run, I passed Mom’s room and her door was open about 2 inches, I saw the light from outside disturbed by her figure, and I paused and looked in.  Peggy was standing there in front of her full her length mirror and with just a thong and a robe on.

As a reminder, Peggy is 49 now and still a very firm fit 36G-30-40 auburn red head.  As i looked in her door I see mom stand there and her pointy talon fingers trace her body up to her monster breasts.   She runs her fingers around them and a slight smirk breaks her full lips a bit, but it fades fast as her fingers reach her aureolas and nipples, when her fingers reached there her smile fades as she feels and sees the bumpy imprint of her rivals teeth in her skin still.   The bruising though lighter is still there , she lets her finger tips pinch her nipple that we all saw she was close to losing .
Her eyes narrow and her chest inhales as i hear her wince “ uwww sss bitch”, i still feel bad about making contact with that whore Gina but it was all i can remember my mother asking for every year.

But as i watch my mother reflect on the cuts , scrapes and bite marks, a sinister smile emerges, her lips purse as she puts her hands on her hair and does a slow shimmy.  I see how her big heavy firm breasts barely shake, as she watches i hear Peggy moan, “nmmm she knows these are the best “.  I can’t deny it, even though i witnessed that catfight and saw Gina beat her, watching my mothers confidence after , and seeing her busty firm breasts still undefeated as far as i knew, i wouldn’t want to be the bitch that faces her next or ever.

I hear my Dad walking in and i go in my room as he comes up.   He enters their room, he sees mom and as he looks at her, he shuts the door i hear him, “wow look at you i am the luckiest guy’’.  She giggles and as i hear a moan from mom, i pass to grab a shower and i see her push Dad on the bed and straddle him, then she starts to ride him.  I watch a minute and i see my Mom arch as she takes him deep, her big breasts stand out as his big hands grab hold.  Peggy moans with a slight wince but i hear her groan, “nmmm harder baby “. 
He massages her breasts deep and hard, Peggy gets into it more and forgets the pain, as she rides him faster.. I see her look down over her majestic breasts and she purrs, “Are they still the best?”, he nods “of course”, Better than that cxnts?” he swallows with a pause then says with a shake in his voice, ‘y.y.yes baby”.

I see mom sit up on him , her eyes glare as he handles her breasts, she seems to press into his hands.  Her voice no longer soft but a bitter growl, “you still think that whores tits are a match to mine “?.    He inhales as he stares up, I felt bad for Dad put in such an awkward position.  While Peggy was gorgeous and had an amazing set of breasts and body , even she couldn’t deny Gina was as busty firm round and fit , and if any woman could be matched to mom it was Gina. 

To make matters worse it was no secret Gina wanted Dad and Gina rivaled Mom, and there was the elephant in the room.  Both times Peggy and Gina met , mom got the worse of it, it may have never been a written or unwritten rule or arrangement but in a woman like Gina or Mom’s eyes, if you fought for your man and lost the winning cat kind of had dibs on him.

Though naturally Dad had a say and wanted to stay with mom, a part of him so wanted to let Gina have her way with him.  Peggy secretly knew it as well and the fact Dad came home on time and took care of her after the fight showed mom he was loyal.  But hearing the hesitation in his voice when compared, reminded mom Gina was as big a threat as first time she saw Dad maybe more so, and Mom knew it.

I took my shower and as i was going back to my room when  i heard my Dad downstairs and Mom in her room again at her mirror.   This time pumping her tits against the mirror as if in a titfight and she growled, “i will kick that cxnts ass uunnn ummff bitch knows i am better she got lucky”.  I went to my room,  i had to admit hearing mom and seeing that was arousing. 

Thats when it happened for the second time in my life.  I felt that same cross roads of giving mom what she wants and feeling like yet again betraying her.  But as i thought of the conflict in me, my fingers start to open facebook and i click on Gina’s name again.  I feel a flutter in my heart, i type in the message area, “need to ask you something” and i leave it at that.

With no immediate reply from her I start to scroll trough FB and Mom sticks her head in , “‘you busy?” I smile , “No Mom whats up?”.  She walks in, “Just curious sweetie did you have any thoughts on what to do for your father , for Fathers Day?”.

My heart skipped a beat as I had 1 thought, my eyes divert to the computer then Mom, ‘“ Well I was toying with an idea but I guess just brunch or dinner ,why did you have an idea?”. Mom looks at my computer , her hands rub her thighs as she wants to say something but simply bites her lower lip.   I pause a minute and I ask finally, “Mom...whats wrong somethings on your mind”, she turns her head then inhales, she looks at me, ‘Its gonna sound petty and foolish to you i am sure, but I was considering finding that bitch Gina and fighting her”.

My mouth drops open as i stare at her then I decide to feel her out, “ Mom just hear me out, that last one was pretty bad for both of you, are you sure you wanna swap claws with her again?”. 

Peggy looks away as if ashamed she lost then looks back at me, “i don’t expect you to understand honey, but when your a woman as busty as i am and your man is a breast man, that leaves a very big double edge sword for a woman,. On one side  you have the confidence no bitch will come along  cause your man has these to himself.   But on the other any bitch as busty or bigger he can have hers over yours, especially if she knows his wife is busty and fights. So as much as i loath that Bitch, her tits are every bit as firm full and round as mine and i know your father adores and loves me. He never would intentionally hurt me , but he is a man and well that bitch has everything i do and knows how to use as it well as i can”.

I can see the first break in my confident mothers eyes , its not a matter of Dad per say, its herself . Her pride and need to make this Gina bitch know she will never have my Dad cause mom will ruin her.  But as i start to understand that, i see Gina’s position on it as well.  Here is a woman every bit as busty, sexy and confident who wants a man she can have with one road block another busty woman.  I know my Dad worships my mother and her body but when i saw Gina press to him at the bar on Mothers Day.  I saw his eyes go wide and melt in her veiny deep cleavage, if Mom wasn’t there i am positive Gina would have had him to herself, and i see in my moms eyes she knows it as well, and the way Gina fought his wife ,she knew it as well.

I try to reason with her , “But Mom, Dad wouldn’t do that “, Mom smiles a warm smile and taps my knee. “No HE wouldn’t but she will”, we sat a moment then Mom purred a soft evil purr, “As i was saying if you are still looking to get your father something for Fathers Day...I know one thing he would love”.  Her eyes divert to the computer screen and then to me with a slow nod, then she stands up and walks out, “‘just remember I never blamed you for her and I reuniting  I wanted it then like i do now”.

As Mom walks out I ask her ..”Mom are you going to just titfight her?”, she pauses , “I am willing to , but eventually her and I will finish the other, but I am open for either and both”.  My door shuts and i turn looking at my computer my fingers toy over the keys, as debate about this.  I see i have a message and i open it , my eyes went wide as my lips part , it was Gina, “ Well Hello dear I wanted to get a hold of you before plans were made for Fathers Day, is that handsome hunk going to be at the bar for brunch?”.  My heart raced as i wanted to make the challenge yet avoid it, i knew either way Gina would be out and about looking for Dad and more Mom.   I reluctantly start to respond, “oh Hello you just missed Mom we were discussing what to get Dad can i help you?”.

Gina not new to being catty or a bitch, sends back, “you should go get mom and let the cats talk, i am sure she is willing to see me after last month”.   I feel my blood boil for my Mother but i stand up and call to my Mom, she walks in “‘whats up?”.  I point to the computer, “That whores on wants to talk to you”. 
 Mom inhales and wearing just her robe walks to my desk and sits, she types in,  ‘Lets not waste time with texting bitch, is there another way we can..talk?”.  Gina responds, “I will send you a link, click it and we can see each other”.
 I point the cam at Mom and step back, as her finger nail presses accept i see the screen flicker then I see Gina and she sees Mom.

They glare at each others face on the screen then Gina with a sly smirk purrs , “been waiting for your call honey , i so wanna finish our chat for good”.  My mother takes a breath in , “as do i , but i really would love to finish the titfight first then scratch your eyes out”.  They ease the smirks as they know other will rip into her rival at the sight of each other and any chance they get to.

Gina pushes her hair back, “i would agree to that , but you sure those tits are up to it after last get together?”.   Mom inhales, “you left a mark as much as i did , but either your tits can fight or they can’t whats it gonna be bitch?”.   I could feel my heart race as these two wanna fight other so bad its dripping from them.  Gina quiet a second finally undoes her top and then her bra and caresses her big tits at the cam for my mother, “my tits will ruin yours then they will titfuck your man the way he has wanted them to”.

My mother opens her robe and caresses up her mighty tits for Gina, “my tits are gonna devour yours and then smother that face after he cums on them”.    They massage their tits then release them to show off to one another as if it were the first time.  As they shimmy and posture their tits for each other, Gina purrs at mom, “nmmmm i am ready, but we will have to agree to just tits and hair bitch, i feel your claws or hands anywhere on me ill tear your face off”.

Peggy arches in pride, “I don’t need hands or nails or teeth to out titfight you cxnt, I will bring him, if it gets out of hand he stops it agree?”.    Gina gives mom a profile look as she does the same and growls, “your on bitch, have your daughter send me the when and where , i’ll be there”.

Gina turns off her screen then mom does , she turns, a look of deep thought then seeing me she arches her big tits out and purrs, “that bitch is in for a fight”.    For the first time since the catfight i see Gina’s teeth imprint around moms aureola and her finger tips rub over it as she purrs, “its ok it doesn’t hurt as bad as last month”.

Mom walks out, her big breasts stand out barely a sway as she steps in her room i hear my Dad , “WHAT again!? When how?”.  My mothers voice low and calm explains,  just tit to tit and hair till one gives. “  My Dad slow to agree finally says, “as long as i have say to stop it if it gets out of hand “.
Mom agrees and she calls to me, “Amber message that cow, tell her to meet us at the pool house, heels thong and bra”.  I say ok then type Gina, “Mom is set Fathers Day morning before brunch at the pool house where she beat Rose , thong and bra and heels you agree ?”, in a second i get a reply, “oh i will be there”.

I go to tell mom but as i reach her door i hear her moan to my Dad , “nmmm harder they are as strong as ever baby nmm, they are gonna crush that bitches tits”. That following Sunday is the day they will fight , in the morning i give my Dad his card and a gift and we have breakfast.  Then mom appears wearing a red thong, a red bra and heels her auburn redhair hair up and she smiles, “we ready to go?”.
 My Dad’s eyes go wide making mom smile, her tiger stipe bikini thong and a red bra.  She hands me a bag, “thats my dress for after the fight”, she closes her coat. My Dad takes her hand and we all head to the car, as we drive to the pool i see mom part her robe a bit and start to massage her breasts, ‘nmmmm i can’t wait to finish this bitch off”.

Dad parked, and slowly we all got out of the car.  At this point it was slow motion like a bad dream about to turn to a real nightmare.    Mom’s heels clicked slow as her long stride followed us up to the pool area, the gates rusty hinges squeaked open.  No one was around and Mom had a sly smirk as if she won already.
 I looked back at her,  her body the perfect posture and chin up.  When suddenly the entire feeling screeched to a halt as we all hear a female voice, ‘What a lovely Sunday for a get together”.  We all turn and walking in is Gina.  Her black and grey hair up, her smile a devilish one across her ruby red lipstick.  Her pool robe tied at the waist allowed us to see her long legs and glimpse of the black bra and her leopard print thong under.  She smiles as she reached my Father and purrs with lust ‘“nmmm your gift is under my robe, after her and i are done they are all yours’’, then she struts to Mom, ‘Peggy dear we ready to step inside?”.

I can see Mom tense up as she wants to dig her claws in Gina, but she breathes in,  ‘“So ready”.   

Gina smiles as she passes me with a slutty arrogant wink and she steps inside.  I hate her but I can’t deny it ,I can see why my Dad had eyes on her and why my Mother wanted to carve her up.

Gina was a sexy fit cougar who got what she wanted when she wanted it.   My dad was next to walk in then me and then Mom followed.  Once inside Mom locked the door and we all let our eyes adjust as Gina was standing where Rose had just a month ago, a hand on her hip other running on her robe sash.

Dad gave mom a kiss but he had to look at Gina as she wiggled her talons at him. He walked to a side of the room. I stood watching as mom smiled then turned her eyes to Gina, “Lets be clear so he knows when and if to stop this, we fight tit to tit only hands allowed to hair and hug anywhere else he breaks us up”.   Gina stares, “agreed, and so they are clear winner milks losers tits as they watch and smothers her “, Peggy swallows but confident replies “Agreed shall we then”.

Gina lets her smug grin fade, “oh we shall”.  Both women pull robe sashes and slowly let the robes fall back pooling at their heels.   Each sees  the others bra and her striped thong, Gina makes a point of the ironic choice, “nmm i see we are dressed like cats maybe later we can act on it “,

Peggy smiles, “ i would love to “, then Peggy reaches back undoes her bra and eases it off, all 3 of us inhale as Peggy’s big round veiny breasts sway out free, nipples stiff and aureola’s swelled. Then we look to Gina who hides most of her reaction, but her dark eyes widen a bit as she reaches back unclasping her bra and eases it away.  Her lips again broaden as Dad lets his mouth open and his eyes dart between both sets of G size breasts.  Slowly both women pinch and stroke their already thick stiff nipples harder as they stiffen  them more, each can see the reminder of their teeth on others breasts.

Gina eases her hands away and places them on her hair as she sways her hips coming toward mom. Peggy does the same as she moves toward Gina, the big brunette taunts, “nmmm after i let my tits beat yours i do hope we can meet at the bar and settle that unfinished business” . She snaps her teeth at Peggy, Peggy inhales as she steps in a circle with her rival, “oh i would love to once and for all finish it honey, but first things first hmmm”’.  She slowly, firmly shimmies her Gs at Gina who does the same back , both sets of breasts swing heavy, slow and firm with gentle collision between their globes as they arch them out as if to say come fight them.

I watch both of these confident women draw closer , i can see the deep hate and jealousy they have for each other as they express it in their eyes.  As they come within a foot it’s like a flashback to that first day i caught these two in our sunroom fighting tit to tit.  Then it comes the dull firm Clop of flesh coupled with two grunts as they meet tit to tit, both press into other and slowly they rub and roll their massive breasts against others.  Their lips part just enough to let out held breath then they curl a lip each as they feel the firm resistance of the others big breasts to their own.

Both stare directly in others eyes as their chins tilt up at other and noses almost touch, they feel each others hot breath on their face as they blindly press and roll their tits against each others.  Peggy’s lips part as she warmly purrs, “uuhhh yess cmon bitch fight my tits”, Gina though isn’t impressed as she presses right back and then drags her powerful breasts up and down into Peggy’s , “uww yess cmon bitch fight my tits cmon”. 

Both can feel what their breasts do, but are also a bit stunned at what others aren’t doing and thats being moved easily. Watching it would be hard to see to most but as I watch these two amazons duel using just their heavy firm full breasts.   I see it start to happen, Peggy while matching her rival goes to step closer and use more of her breasts weight when Gina who must have felt or read it coming, Drags her breasts low and as Peggy steps in jams her tits straight ahead.  Then as Peggy is committed to the move thrusts up and her round breasts clop mom’s undersides, the move while seemingly small is felt deep in Peggy’s glands.   Her mouth opens as she pants  out , “uuuuggghhhh Bitch”.   Gina grins as she starts to pump and bucks her shoulders up slowly stabbing the softer undersides and creating a slight jiggle in Peggy’s breasts.

While Gina’s own breasts jab the undersides relentlessly , Gina while having to hold the combined weight of her own and Peggy’s,  stares in her rivals face hissing, “feel my tits bitch hmm , cmon i thought you wanted to fight my tits bitch”.

Peggy is slowly starting to lose ground and as they turn and step slowly Gina never loses contact. To ensure Peggy doesn’t ease away and ruin her move. Gina filled with hate for mom,  grabs mom by the hair and holds her in, “ohhh going somewhere you cow ?”.   Peggy arches and snarls at Gina, “watch it cxnt i’ll fight you right here” , as she grabs Gina by her hair, both women tug tight on others scalp as they duel with their big breasts and slowly Peggy is starting to huff and pant harder, “uuughh uumfff uwww ugghhh bitch”.

Gina while struggling and feeling Peggy’s heavy breasts, and  has her losing ground she smiles.  She starts to push Peggy back by her hair and breasts, they grunt huff and react, “bitch whore, “ as the clops of meaty breasts ring out.  Then Gina dips low and swings her big breasts upward, the SLAP fills the room and Peggy arches up as her heavy breasts are knocked up and she staggers backward.

Gina with an evil grin lunges into hurt the redhead more, “get over here and fight you cxnt”.  She corners Peggy and starts to swing her big tits into Peggy’s, ‘uughnnguhnnguhnn cmon feel me bitch give you cow”. Peggy not ready for Gina’s fast assault arches and feels her mighty breasts being knocked side to side on her chest, ‘mmmfff mfff mFFf ughhnn uwwww Bitch”.    She raises her hands to try to push Gina back by the hips , but Gina shoves her rivals hands away, “‘Get your hands off bitch and fight with your tits”.

Peggy is panting and soon gasping,  her meaty firm breasts are being crashed into by an equal pair and forced to collide to her own breasts , they quake and sway after every hit from the raven haired bitch. 
Gina widens her stance and grabs Peggy by her shoulders and starts to pound and pump her tits into Peggy’s harder. The now aimed open hits land and redden Peggy’s breasts, her eyes roll as she starts to gasp, “uuughhhh uunnnmfff bitch ohhh “ Gina snarling smirk , “cmon bitch mfff fight mffff fucking bitch fight my tits uughhhh yesss feel me”.

Peggy is breathing heavy and fast,  her mighty breasts turning red as they get banged about between them.  Her back is arching, as her shoulders seem to droop, her hands are pushing at Gina, to try and slow her.  First at Gina’s hips, then shoulders, as the big brunette continues the attack and drives the redhead back. 

Peggy shoves her palm up at Gina’s chin tilting her head up and back, but the attempt angers Gina as she shakes her head to ward off the hand and finally grabs Peggy by the wrists and pushes her hands up and back.  Opening both their massive breasts to fight it out with free movement, “Fucking Bitch get your hands off my face and fight my tits”, Peggy yelling out, “oohh uugghnnn mff mff you bitch owww”.

Their long flexing legs stutter step as heels clammer about,  but slowly Peggy manages to avoid being pinned to a wall.  She knows if Gina gets her against it or in a corner it could be over for her, Gina knows it as well as she works to get her rival there, “cmon you bitch, give me a fight”.

Gina snarls and as Peggy sides steps again avoiding a pin,  Gina grows madder and delivers the same solid upper cut blow to Peggy’s tis as i saw that afternoon years ago.  Her big tits swing up together and there is a solid SMACK , Peggy’s meaty breasts mold over Gina’s as they are driven up hard. As if in slow motion , Peggy’s back arches her body stiffens , her head tilts back as her mouth drops open and her knees buckle , she drops to the floor on her knees then back.

Gina stagger steps over her prone figure as her momentum carried her past, then she turns breathing heavy hands go over her hair. She shimmies her big tits at Peggy, “Problems bitch hmm?’, she looks at Dad , “these are all yours baby” ,then to mom again, “Get up and fight my tits or give you Bitch”.

Peggy breathing heavy pursing her lips struggles to catch her breath, the move hurt no doubt.  But a fight ender?   I actually wondered if the smack that echoed out was solid enough. Gina’s big breasts were red on top from the delivery but standing firm and ready.  But I knew Gina had to have felt something , after all Peggy’s breasts are every bit as big round and firm and full.  Its obvious Peggy felt it as she got to her knees slowly her breasts swayed out still ready to fight, Gina saw it, her eyes narrow as she grows inpatient for her rival to get up, with  her momentum being lost she grabs Peggy by the hair and yanks to get her up.

Peggy winces and growls, ‘You fucking cxnt” and swings on her knees at Gina and grabs at her mound through the tiger print thong and pulls.  Gina bucks her hips back and shoves Peggy then lunges on to her.  They crash on the floor and start to swipe claws and slap at other rolling as they snarl.

Dad quickly runs over and grabs both women by the hair to get them up and pushes each apart from other, “Take a break and cool off”.  Both women with deadly glares break and swagger to their corners and sit catching their breath, Gina downing some water caresses her meaty breasts, ‘cmon Bitch this ain’t over yet”, Peggy sucks in deep, breaths and sways her breasts seeing if she was hurt deep, feeling fine she smiles ‘Come and get them Bitch”.

I had no idea what it was Mom felt when she got hit, nor what she felt now. But i saw a look in her eyes that said no matter what this bitch was going home hurt win or lose.  She slowly straightens her figure and starts out toward the center of the room, her ams raise hands over hair as she shimmies slow to show Gina she’s fine and ready for war.   Gina while showing a smirk swallows she doesn’t see any hesitation from the well aimed hit Peggy took, and its obvious is here to fight her tits.   She starts toward her redhead rival with a heavier slower shimmy, their eyes lock as they circle in tight both aiming their breasts to prod and stab where they see best.

Gina knowing she not only stunned Peggy but her man watched it, sneers, “He saw your weak tits crumble you honey better give up before they get hurt and milked”.  Peggy with a stone face,  “he also saw me get up and want more and my tits are ready, better believe he will see yours milked”.

Gina steps in at Peggy their big breasts press and roll as they sway to their right, then Peggy pumps head on.  The unexpected move forces her big tits to bore into the side wall of Gina’s big right breast.  Gina’s right breast loses its round shape and stretches across her chest over lapping the left as Peggy seeing it pumps 1,2,3,4,5 more times and has Gina staggering back on her heels .    Unable to square to her rival Gina suddenly slaps against the wall and Peggy doesn’t wait a second.  She plunges against Gina’s twisted tits and starts to drag, smear, pump and use her tits like 2 huge rolling pins flattening the right tit to its left sister.

UUghnnnn ohhhh you Bitch uuughmmmff umff uummf umfmmff fuck”, Peggy a sick smile ‘yess take it bitch yesss want more cmon i got more”.

I was in shock yet elated for Mom, she just went face to face with an equal and came back from near early loss to using her tits to out wrestle her rivals tits without swinging them or boxing just brute strength and force and endurance.    Peggy rolls her shoulders and grabs Gina’s wrists pinning them back on the wall, Gina shakes her head no as her right breast wall is redder and pulling across her. As her left breasts is smothered under the right, Peggy’s twins pump, smear and drag and grind hard and firm, then straight in, ‘Ughhh ughhh yess feel me now cxnt hmm give or I will make your tits burst”.

Gina sweating watery eyes yells out, ‘’Get off me , GET OFF MY TITS BITCH!!!”, Gina strains to pull her shoulders square.  Clearing hurting her breasts as she pulls across Peggy’s, as she does Peggy is not shy to exploit the attempt.  She powers her heavy tits in and under , over and any where Gina’s firm flesh bulges from.

Peggy knows without hands Gina will pry her breasts back into this fight , but Peggy is going to make her pay every inch of the way before she can.  Both women turn, faces look at the other and  then look between them at the fight their tits are engaged in, “uuhhh bith cmon get to it cxnt”.  Gina huffing “uuuughnnn mmfff bitch let my tits free i’ll ruin yours, oohhhh uuughhh”.

Dad watches as intently as i do , seeing their veiny round mass swell, mushroom, bulge and reshape as the women grunt and pant on and on, slowly Gina inhales and fights the skin pull on her big right breasts as she drags it to face her rivals.  Peggy watches and sneers “uwwww that hurt bitch hmm?”, Gina gasping , “wait till i get you bitch you will feel hurt”.

Finally Gina pulls her tits free and they sway out, as they do Peggy attacks bumping smearing boring in, the assault has Gina fighting back.  Both women are grunting  and the duel once again is heating up as they watch and fight.
 Slowly i see Peggy inch her calf around Gina’s and as she does and tightens on it she gets her rivals hips back on the wall.    Her own  thighs widen and steady the balance then i see Gina react her hands squirm and break free,  both women instantly grab hair as they pull and snarl i see Peggy use both her big breasts on Gina’s red right and start to pump and drag into it.  Gina couldn’t hide the pain anymore as her big breast was smeared and shoved she yelled out, “Awwww uughnnn bitch my tit!!”.   Peggy became alive as if shot with energy as she starts to titbox the big the raven bitches tits.

“uuhnn mmff mff yess put em up cxnt yess feel my tits cmon fight”, the almost sickening fleshy clops get firmer as i see Gina’s breasts get pummeled side to side.  Her head rolls side to side as she tries her hardest to exchange blows with Peggy’s tits but soon her thighs start to quiver and her knees are slowly giving out.

Then it comes Peggy sways right , left then dips and thrusts up her tits pound up into Gina’s undersides and the raven bitch arches back, head thrown back in a screech ..”AAWWWWW MY TITS!!!”.   Her body gives out and crumples into Peggy’s who continues to pump her tits into Gina’s , spitting at Gina’s ear, “uumfff yess give you Bitch cmon  say it, i  want more hmm do you?”, Gina’s head shakes slowly no  then nods as she yells out “I GIVE BITCH STOP MY TITS I GIVE”.

Peggy smiles as she uses her breasts to stand Gina up against the wall, she glares in her face and then pulls away fast.    Gina falls forward onto her knees her right arm cradling her hanging red and now bruised tits.   Peggy swaggers to the rear of her and slides her long legs around Gina’s figure, slowly she squats till her round ass pounces down on her rivals lower back. 

Then she lays her big red breasts on Gina’s bare back, her left hand yanks Gina’s head back so she looks up and sees Dad then Peggy slaps her hands onto Gina’s hanging breasts and clenches them tight in her hands.  Her fingers dig in and knead as she squeezes and pulls them downward deeply grabbing and kneading , squeezing and twisting, nearly mauling the wounded twins.

Gina groans in pain and hate, ‘OHhH my tits you fucking bitch I am going to scratch your fucking eyes out next time i see you”.   Peggy smiles as she works the hard mauling to the stiff nipples and milk spits free, ‘Nmmm uww i so want another fight...mmmmm uwwwww look Honey her tits are crying,  Whose are better now hmmm?”.  She sits up on Gina’s back shimmies her big tits smiling as Gina falls on the wet  floor, rolled on her back Peggy sways her monster tits into Gina’s face slapping it as they glare at each other and as she starts to smother the raven bitch she purrs, ‘Nmmm he knows bitch now who is the better woman and has the better tits”.

Peggy smothers Gina grinding her tits on her rivals face ruining her makeup till finally satisfied , she sits up on her rival looking down over her tits and then waves Dad over, i left the room and Peggy takes his hard cock out , and tit fucks him over Gina’s face til he cums on mom’s tits. she  then looks down at Gina and sneers a grin, “open wide cxnt”.  Peggy her tits soaked in cum lowers them on Gina’s face and smears the cum all over her rivals face, “nmmm lick it up whore, its as close as your gonna get to him”.      Content she stands and swaggers to Gina’s corner takes her bra and puts it on as she walks back she places her heel on Gina’s tits and does a victory pose  then walks to Dad kisses him and grabs her bra and we all leave.

We are driving home after stopping somewhere else for a light brunch, Peggy was smiling ear to ear over my Dad’s review of the titfight and mom finishing Gina like she did and in under an hour.

But I could see a look in mom’s eyes as if she wasn’t content with just a titfight.  I let it go and we got in the car to head home, as we were driving we passed the bar and mom lifted her head and looked , then looked at my Dad.  He wasn’t sure so he asked, “what ? you wanna go in there ? for her or a drink?”, mom looked away as we were passing the bar, Dad saw her thick nipples tent out through the bra and dress and after another 100 feet he slowed the car and turned to Mom , “Honey you showed her your the better woman and with your breasts over hers it will take a lot for her to dare try to show them as best to me”.

We all smile as that reality hits, then Peggy smiles, “thats true but that bitch got me in the catfight and she will be looking for more, but i can wait, besides my girls here need extra attention”. She winks at Dad, we drive home and as my Mom winks at me I go to my room and slap on my head phones and open my computer.   I feel the vibration of their door shut i listen in a moment, I hear my Father groan as he must be working my Mothers chest and sucking at it, Mom moans out , ‘Nmmm go ahead baby they are sore but still tough , nmmm i told you they were better than that bitches yess more”.

I smiled to myself and let my parents have their fun,  i surfed Facbook and I see a message.  I hit it and its Gina, I suck in a breath as i reply, “Yes?”, Gina types in “‘glad your on, please tell your Father from me his wife got lucky, my tits still are better and  i will prove it, and pass that to Peggy as well “.  I swallow as I was sure this woman was done, my fingers tremble as i type,  “I think you got lucky its all she did to you, and you need to realize Peggy has shown you and Dad who is better she beat you and your tits let it go”,

About 2 hours go by and I hear my Dad go down stairs, I step in the hall and look in Moms room.   I see her in her heels and thong and robe, loosely tied at her waist her monster breasts swelling and bruised and red still. She cups some vitamin E cream in her palm and sees me, “Whats the matter Dear?”.   I walk in and as i sit on the edge of her bad she slowly rubs the cream in both hands, “Mom well i ..I..” mom smirks and her eyes look through me,  ‘It’s that Bitch Gina isn’t it?”.

I nod ,”What is it now?”, I suck in a breath, “Well Mom what if Gina won’t accept that loss ?, what if she comes around for another or worse?”.  Mom and i stare in silence then Mom using just her massive bust swelling her breasts as she inhales gives a firm short shimmy.  Her robe is pushed apart by her giant breasts as if it wasn’t on , they swell out, the red hue dimmed and the bruises shine, she has a confident smirk and her hands cup them and slowly caress in the white vitamin cream, her fingers draw grooves through the cream as they smear it over her big breasts.
I couldn’t look away, it was truly mesmerizing to see.  How her veiny mass was pushed and snapped back to position with no effort.  After the cream was rubbed in till it was nothing more than a sheen on her globes mom wiped any residue on her face then stared at me. “Well then i guess your Father will see her and I settle it more and more, lucky guy don’t you think?”

I walked toward my room I pause at the doorway looking back at mom and she stands at her mirror and flexes her big tits and shimmies and inhales in proud form.  She smiles and winks to me then purrs, “nmmm she wants at these she can try all she wants as often as she wants”. 

Over the next few days mom was soaking her breasts with warm compresses and then ice cold. Her skins reaction was more elasticity , the bruises faded out and it wasn’t till i saw her in the garage bench pressing light weights for chest muscles i knew mom was done playing with Gina.  It was going to be a hell of a face off next time they fought, i could only imagine Gina was doing much the same, after all lucky or not mom’s breasts were nothing to take lightly.

Gina felt their wrath and knew Peggy knew how to use them, every bit as well as Gina could use her own.   The summer days dragged from Fathers Day and with no contact from Gina we all seemed to relax more.

While Mom was keeping herself mentally and physically ready, her and Dad weren’t as active at least not in regards to Moms breasts, and i took notice.  Dad was either getting home later or slipping out on days off, one Friday Mom came to my room and as he leaned in my doorway she softly asked , ‘Would you mind doing me a favor?”.  I sat up, “Sure mom whats up?”, she was wearing a sexy white blouse and a short red mini skirt, black thigh highs and red heels her lipstick was wet and perfect as her massive bust was straining the red bra,  “going out?”. I  asked then she smiled , “not sure yet i need you to drive me to the bar so i can look in on your Father i wanna know what or who he is with”. I felt something uneasy was up but i was happy to help mom out, i drove her to the bar it was fairly crowded, we found a booth and sat and then saw Dad coming from the mens room taking a bar stool he was alone, so i thought.

Thats when i saw Gina, my mouth drops open as she is wearing a sexy peach blouse nearly see through and tight, black mini skirt and thigh highs peach heels.  But when i see no bra i swallow deep, her breasts are swollen as if she was never drained, a hint of her aureolas peak over the  blouse.  She sees Dad and swaggers like a panther on the prowl to him, she leans to Dad and i see his eyes pop wide, his mouth fall open and frankly i think mine did as well.

Gina was obviously doing the regime mom was only it may have been a bit more determined as she looked even bustier and fuller and firmer.  I tap my Moms hand and i look to her and i see her face frozen on them.  Without a word i see mom ease her bra straps down in her blouse then unclasp and pull her bra free.  Then she redoes her tight top , I watch and I can see my Dad while talking to her is trying to avoid her advances.  We even catch a picture of Gina pressing to him and forcing his hand to her breasts, thats when Mom stood up and  walked over and we heard that bitch purr to my father.   “‘See they are heavier firmer and stronger now, they will eat your wife’s tits alive please call her baby”.  We step up to them and Peggy arches as she pushes her thinly covered breasts into the sides of Gina’s.  Both Dad and Gina are stunned then Gina slyly smirks as she sees Peggy and feels her.  Her eyes dart from their breasts to her eyes  she slowly turns to Peggy as their blouses hiss they rub and glare.

I think Dad was as shocked as Gina , but Gina took it a lot better for sure since she wanted this or rather at mom again, “such a lovely night , and handsome man and all this  is his for the taking” .

She smiles smug at mom as her talons set to her hips, she eases to my Dad and her breasts seem to grab his chest and pull him to her as she places her lips near his face and purrs, “give them a feel stud”. My Dad gasps and i see Gina’s fingers rub his tenting crotch as she smiles “nmm see my tits still got it and more Peggy”.

Gina inhales as she turns her head to Peggy , who eases to my Dads chest as well and presses in and sneers at Gina, “See you haven’t learned to keep your hands to yourself”.  Gina sneers back as they bulge against Dads chest, “nmmm no i wish there was some bitch around to show me , but none seem to match up..know anyone  that can...Honey?”.

Peggy inhales slow and as her talons and fingers trace over Gina’s they rub Dads crotch, Peggy purrs  back, “i know one for certain can in fact she already showed you twice hers are better, but if you need reminding she’s as ready as you are”.  Gina snarls her full red lips then eases them back to a grin of confidence , “only one way to be sure , care to start?”.

Both take a long inhaled breath and ease it out then Peggy smiling, “ Well like i told him you weren’t going to learn after 1 titfight so yes i think i will” .
 Gina eases her tits from Dads chest as they swell braless  she purrs back, “ like i told him you got lucky honey your tits weren’t doing any more damage than mine were to yours, you just got the right move ,but i saw it in your eyes that second of fear as I was coming back and ready to ruin your weak tits. They saw it as well just like they did all those years ago, so whats on the menu tonight hmm?”.
 Peggy breathes in now she knows Gina is right but the fact remains she won, and she knows its eating at Gina, especially since the 2 of us saw them fight each time and her tits couldn’t soundly beat mom’s. Peggy smiles a sexy grin , “Well for starters i think we should allow him to really feel and compare us then, i was thinking we we test each other”.

Gina looks at us then Peggy, “tests? i thought you wanted to fight ?”.  Peggy giggles “oh honey i so do, more than you know but since you refuse to admit my tits bested yours, I thought a few rounds of competition to rack up a tally,  if you will then a titfight , that is if your tits can handle more than one way to fight mine”.

Again Gina swells her huge breasts, “Well on one condition” , Peggy faces her rival “that is?”.  Gina smiles,  “each time i prove mine are better he gets them as you watch” .   Peggy a snarl that says cheap bitch softly hisses, “your on” , Gina smirks , “So where shall we go?”, Peggy looks around there is still a decent crowd as she takes Dad by the hand she smiles. “Lets wait till this place gets quiet and do it right here”.   Peggy pulls Dad away as she smiles, ‘We will be right in that booth waiting”.

We sit down, Mom makes a point to face where Gina stands as Dad sits besides her, the next hour or so both women aside from a glare here and there enjoy the night as slowly the crowd thins to nearly a handful.  Thats when Gina swaggers to our booth and stares at Peggy , looking down over her big breasts barely in her blouse.  But Peggy’s are barely contained in hers , softly mom says to me ,“Amber let our guest sit please”.  I slide out of the booth as Dad starts to mom grabs his arm “not yet honey”. Then mom looks to Gina “have a seat “ , Gina eases in the booth and around to Dads other side, they glare as Dad is between them, slowly both women begin to unbutton their blouses as each watches the other.

They ease the tops off their shoulders , they arch at Dad as their round firm breasts stand out from the open blouses nipples hard ,ready to face off again and show Dad and each other who deserves the title best tits.

Softly Peggy purrs looking at Gina but to my Dad,  “go ahead baby compare my breasts to her weak tits”.  Dad looks to each pair Gina hisses softly, “mine first honey feel a real woman’s breasts”.  Dad turns slightly to Gina and his hans slide up under her breasts, he lifts and weighs them and caresses them then squeezes them, as his hands squeeze on Gina staring at mom purrs , “uwwww yess deeper harder nmmm they are so full and firm honey”. My Dad gets flushed in the face as he not only can’t believe how heavy full and firm she is, but he acts like he never felt a big set before.

Gina’s fingers rub over his hard crotch as she purrs to Peggy, “nmmmm look at that,  hard as a rock cause of me”. Peggy inhales as Dad eases his hands from Gina’s and gently cups moms as she glares at Gina he is careful to truly compare and does the same to her breasts and as he finishes he pulls her nipples a bit, mom pushes at Gina’s hand as she rubs his crotch “uwww and even harder from me”.

Gina and Peggy interlace fingers on his crotch as they purr, “well tell us”.  My Dad swallows and knows a lie will hurt mom more than the truth so he just says it , “your both heavy full and firm i can’t tell whose are better”. 

Peggy is both content and jealous as is Gina is jealous but glad  she made an impression.  They ease the blouses back on and Gina smirks, “so now what bitch hmmm?”.  Peggy inhales “up for a little chat ?” . Gina taunts “my tits aren’t little honey” . Peggy pulls her top open enough her stiff nipples pop out and she smiles, “no but your nipples are “.  And raises a brow at Gina, she arches and asks “but i want him to see it, i want him to watch my nipples beat yours”, Peggy stands up and makes Dad slide out then she sits back in face to face with Gina, “and he will see it all”.

Dad sits facing the 2 women in the booth, we can see  the jealous pure hate as they stare and then Peggy slowly opens her blouse and tucks the front behind her in her skirt her big breasts stand out as her thick nipples spike out , but Gina doesn’t hesitate and tucks her top back leaving her breasts and nipples bare then each turns to other and eases in closer.

Both are breathing heavier as Gina is first to start the duel and she dabs her nipples into Peggy’s and then rubs under and flicks hers up into moms and makes mom huff “nmmmmmff” . Gina stares at mom but says to Dad , “uunmmm baby how do you tolerate this weak woman when you can have this far better woman”.
Peggy saws her nipples along Gina’s then pokes head on tip on tip and then flicks hers aside , Gina breathes in sharply and can’t hide a reaction , “uuhhhh unmmfff ohh you bitch”.  Peggy stares at Gina as she purrs to Dad , “you honestly want that when you have this?”, Gina snarls her lips “leave him out of it bitch” .
Peggy snarls back “ you made it about him bitch, you wanna fight me then bring it bitch”, and both women stab their nipples at the others and start to flick and jab quickly.  The bar noise dulled and music at a normal level allows just our table to hear the fight, “uuhnn uhnn mmff cmon bitch” as Gina stabs and flicks back, “harder  harder bitch cmon”.  Dad and i watch as the women skillfully sway nipples and aureolas bump but they never use their big breasts as they have a point to prove.

I watch as they are determined but i can see the effects has both not only super aroused but growing more sensitive by the second and it starts to hurt them  as each winces and pants.   Dad is glued to the duel when i see Peggy grip Gina’s arms and pull her in then jam her nipples at Gina’s.   Both women snarl lips as Peggy grinds in at her , “uuughhhh nmmff cmon you bitch “, i smirk as i am certain Gina felt it and was hurt , her head rolls back then she slowly looks at Peggy and grabs her arms as she starts to pump at Peggy she growls , “you cheap whore your nothing harder bitch cmon”.
I dart my eyes at their faces and never see what happens till it was to late, Gina managed to get her nipples into Peggy’s nipples base at the aureolas and dimple them.   The effect made Peggy shrug up her shoulders and arch allowing Gina to pull her knees up and slide her left on Peggy’s right thigh and start to straddle her.    Peggy could only toss her head back as Gina folded her rivals nipples under and then pins them to her aureola’s, she hisses at moms face, “uuhn mm mine are stronger bitch”. 

I couldn’t relate to the feeling but i knew mom was in pain as her stiff engorged nipple shafts were bent like it was broken and held in that bent position. As Gina’s broad nipples were fatter and bulged  as they pressed into them.

Gina let her lips go from a pursed look to a smile as she looked down at Peggy who was open mouth and panting then Gina bore at her and pinned Peggy to the booth seat as she rolled her nipples on the bent nipples of her rival, “nmmmm cmon bitch want more hmm fight me”.

Peggy is in pain and red faced , she has no way from this and finally concedes “Get off me bitch i give”, Gina sneers holding the pin, “let him hear you bitch, now!”.

Peggy sucks in a breath looks to Dad he nods and she says it louder “I Give now get off me”, Gina and her grab wrists as Peggy shoves and Gina her thighs around Peggy snarls “watch it bitch i’ll tear your tits off right here”.  Mom stops struggling and Gina eases off , she primps her hair and eases to Dad and then brings his head to her nipples and presses them in his mouth , “uuuhnnn mmm uww yess suck harder stud,  yess they can take it nmmm” glaring at Peggy, “this is what a man needs bitch”.  Peggy gently pulls at her nipples as she watches Gina with pure hate , Gina lets her arrogant smirk fade as she glares back and soflty purrs , ‘Want more?”.

Peggy having made her nipples stiff again nods at her rival, “Titfight me”, Gina swallows then smirks , “Love to” she eases Dad from her hard nipples and smiling at Peggy purrs , “Ladies room or out back?”.

Peggy pulls her blouse over her tits and stands up , ‘“ Ladies room winner walks out and takes him home”, Gina eases from the booth , “Lead the way”. Peggy looks at me, “Join us sweetie”, and the 3 of us walk to the ladies room, as we enter Peggy and Gina pull the blouses off and toss them on the counter and enter the last stall.     Gina turns and Peggy enters and shuts the door.

Instantly I hear the resounding CLOP of flesh to flesh meeting as both grunt, ‘ughnn MFff bitch”, I go in the stall next to them and stand on the toilet as i look over and watch as both big women start to go tit to tit hard.   Hands on their hair they sway and smear their big breasts aside others and i see Gina aiming at Peggy’s nipples , “cmon bitch your luck is running out uuhn uhnn “.

Peggy avoids the nipple spearing and jams her big breasts into Gina’s cleavage and slowly shoves in and spreads her rivals tits, “uuhnn uhnnn cxnt you still have no luck cow cmon”.

Their heels click on the floor and long legs flex as their backs flex and suddenly as they exchange heavy tit to tit bumps i see Gina toss her head back.  Peggy bores at her cleavage then with a grunt and a thrust Gina is shoved against the tile wall as Peggy rows her back and her spine like a serpent. She works her breasts into Gina’s, her hands grab Gina’s wrists and pin them back up on the wall as she smears her big breasts at the inner walls of her rivals breasts. 

Spreading her cleavage slow and firmly, “uuhnnn mmmm uwwww bitch yess cmon harder he needs the better tits right whore”.  Gina head back gasping now, “aaaghhh uughnn mmff mff bitch my tis owww ooohhhh ohhh uughnnn uwwww sss get off my tits Bitch”.   Peggy pumps head on as Gina can only react by being pumped into and bumping her back on the tile wall , her mouth open tears run she stammers out , “oww oww ugghhh ok ok i give Bitch please my tits get off me”.

Peggy drags her tits up into her rivals undersides lifting her breasts fully to Gina’s neck, then pressses firmly “nmmmmmm now he and we know who has the best tits”.  She pulls away and Gina cups her tits and sinks to her knees, she cries as Peggy smiles and grabs her by the hair and hisses, “next time bring a woman to fight me” and shoves Gina’s head away and walks out to Dad smiling.   She grabs Dad as we all walk out Gina emerges from the ladies room and holding her tits hisses, “i’ll see you soon bitch”.  Peggy laughs, “your tits are no match” and we leave. Once home I didn’t see mom and dad the rest of the night and half of the next morning, finally mom swaggers in the kitchen a smile ear to ear and her mighty breasts up and out as if ready to face Gina again.

Dad walks in hugs Mom from behind and is all smiles as he looks at me ,“hey sport coming with us to the fireworks next weekend?”, I smile that Dad is over Gina and I giggle, “only if you buy me cotton candy”, he laughs and all is right again, all of June goes and then July starts, not a sign or word from Gina and mom is all elated, the Saturday of the 4th we jump in the car and head to the park to see the display. Mom is wearing her skin tight capri jeans sneakers and a tank top with a red bra under, her hair up.  As things start we sit on a blanket and the first explosion comes every one claps then i see mom turn quickly and stand as i look and Dad looks there is Gina.

Wearing black leggings and no shoes and a blue tank top and bra her and Mom glare as Gina says plainly, “Over by the trees now “.   Peggy breathes in “fine lets go’, Dad and i jump up and follow them and we all crouch under a few pine tree branches into a clearing out of sight and with the booms of the fireworks no one will ever know what is happening. We emerge from the tree line i stand up and see Gina pull off her tank top and Peggy does the same, my mouth open as i can’t believe this still going on.
 Dad softly says , “Peggy ,Gina really”, the women glare as Peggy says to us “she wants it i am just here to show her she’s making a mistake” Gina smirks “mistake? the only mistake i made was not tearing your tits off last time we fought that won’t happen again bitch”.  Before any more is said Gina lunges into Peggy and the two she cats stab their nails at others scalp and start to pull, but Gina isn’t here to play she wants revenge and as she pulls hair with mom her left fist balls and swings at Peggy and starts to deliver blows to her face and head as they spin, “fucking bitch cmon bitch “, Peggy is grunting and tries to defend her face, “ohh owww you bitch “.

Peggy pulling back at Gina’s scalp is being yanked by her own scalp gasping already as she tries turning her head and avoiding the blows.  Gina is wide eye and aiming the punches as we hear the explosion of fireworks we hear the thick clack of a fist to a face as Gina growls, “cmon bitch ill fucking ruin you fight me”.

Peggy is being hit and her scalp yanked to limits as she is tugged about , her only stand is holding Gina’s hair and turning her face to avoid direct blows.  Her free hand reaches up and out and her claws set into Gina’s chest and as she feels the skin Peggy scratches down till she feels the unmistakable firm yet ample warm breast swelling from Gina’s bra cup. 

As Peggy feels the breast her nails curl up into the fleshy mountain and dig in and pull down, Gina curls her lip, “Ohhh you fucking bitch”.  Madder now Gina slams a fist up under and it hits Peggy in the mouth cutting her lip and her head thrown back. 

Gina shoves and throws her back and Peggy lands on the dirt on her back and rolls to her hip. Gina snarling like a cat pounces on her rivals hip and grabs Peggy under her chin in her right hand as her left tears the bra strap and snaps it off Peggy’s left tit and then she slaps and grabs hold and gouges at her rivals breast.  Peggy cries out, “Aww Fucking cxnt  let my tit go”, but Gina wants a fight and she claws across both of Peggy’s big tits as she yanks the bra down to her waist.

Gina slowly gets her thighs around Peggy’s hips and sits her ass on the small of Peggy’s back and wraps her arm under mom’s chin choking Peggy as she squeezes, twists, and claws her breasts as they sway freely, ‘Cmon bitch not such a tough bitch are ya hmm”. 

I couldn’t believe this, mom who was as much a cat as Gina any day was getting her ass kicked bad, if i wasn’t in shock i might have jumped in and stopped this , though i now can admit as i see Peggy on her haunches and Gina sitting up on her lower back like a saddle there was an erotic look to the devastation.  Gina’s fingers dig and rip at the flesh as her arm tightens on her rivals neck , her teeth bare at the side of her rivals ear, she snarls as she spits, “i am going to ruin you for good bitch”.

Peggy sat there in shock, her face illuminated as each firework exploded reflected and we could see her mouth open gasping in pain and for air.  Her heavy round breasts bulging between her arms to hold her up were being grabbed and torn at like they were huge bags of putty.

Tears welled up as she seemed to just take the abuse, then as she clawed at the forearm of Gina grunting and coughing to get free, Peggy did the only thing to get herself free, she arched up and back and her hands grabbed up behind her and got a hold of Gina’s hair and as she pulled, Peggy dropped forward and to the grass, Gina rode her back to the last second then was forced to roll as Peggy did.     As they did I saw Peggy flailing to get free, snap an elbow back and it landed with precision as it sank into Gina’s rib cage, the hit made her gasp out.

Peggy rolled to her back again but this time  Gina was under her and as she got on top Peggy squirmed in the choke hold enough to get her side against the big brunettes stomach and she reached up to Gina’s face hand open wide and dug her nails in, Gina cried out , ‘Fucking Bitch “.

Peggy was grunting and coughing out, ‘’Bitch let go”, the nails of her hand found the mark over Gina’s brow and sank in and she dragged them down her face as her nails tore over the eyelids Gina turned her face and her free hand stabbed her nails in Peggy’s face and gouged.

They rolled over each other but with Gina mostly still behind Peggy , as their hands raked at others face, both groaned and yelped in pain as they were panting.   Peggy’s free hand ripped at the rest of Gina’s bra and managed to pull it lower exposing her big breasts.  As she did Gina, took her free hand and delivered a hard blow to the center of Peggy’s left breast, the deep thwack of flesh rang out and Peggy grabbed her own breast in pain.

Then Gina wrapped her rival in a headlock as she rolled her face in the dirt and slowly was securing her knees aside Peggy twisting moms head and neck as her arm tightened.  Peggy’s breasts swayed dragging on the ground and Gina’s bulged in Peggy’s face. Gina wrenched Peggy’s head, her free hand would fire a fist into Peggy’s face, “Owwww bitch, let go AGHhhhh”, Gina snarling ‘Cmon Bitch illl fucking kill you”.

It was like slow motion again Peggy was in distress and her only course of action was pulling at the back of Gina’s hair and her other hand was grabbing at her rivals breast. Every breath Peggy took though Gina tightened and wrenched her neck more, even in the dark i could see Peggy’s head red as she was gasping ‘Agggghhh bitch let go cxnt”.

Gina was just breathing hard and snarling ,“cxnt fight me”, then it happened Peggy mouth open from crying turned her head a bit into Gina’s breast.   Gina pressed to her to maintain the hold as the finale barrage exploded thundering the area Gina’s head snapped back as her arm flew open and she fell to her back on the dirt.  Peggy simply fell on top as the light from the barrage lit the fighters i saw it Peggy sank her teeth into Gina’s breast at the areola and was biting deep, as she lay on her back Gina sank her nails in Peggy’s hair but as she pulled to get her attacker off Peggy rowed her head and bit harder. Each breath Gina took Peggy clamped her teeth in deeper till Gina eyes wide in fear was crying and trying not to move begging.

“ NO PLEASE DON’T,  PLEASE LET GO PLEASE  Pegg...OWWWWWW OH GOD STOP I GIVE PLEASE”.  Was all we heard then Peggy spread her thighs and snaked her body so her knees were over Gina.  With her mouth still lodged into Gina’s breast as a second set of fireworks lit them i saw a trickle of blood from Gina’s breast then we heard the scream, “NOOOOOOOOOO AWWWWWWWWW AWWWWW GOD PLEASE STOP HER MY TIT!!!!!!”.

Peggy’s head whipped up and she glared down at Gina whose hands instantly covered her breast as she did I saw the blood fill up her hands and seep between her fingers. Tears rolled down as her mouth hung open as she cried in agony and shock and fear.

Peggy spit at her face and thats when I knew it was over , Gina’s areola and a chunk of flesh landed on her face.  Gina lay under Peggy in shock and was crying hysterically shaking like a little girl, “PLEASE STOP I GIVE STOP PLEASE”.   She screamed and cried over and over Peggy snarling grabbed her throat and made Gina look at her as she hissed with hate. “I see you show off your tits ever again or look at my man I will rip your tits off got it?”.

Gina nodded and cried “YESSS YES I’M SORRY PLEASE STOP”, Peggy sat up and dug her nails in the other breast and rakes deep 4 furrows down the length of her breast to the nipple and across it as she cuts the other breast Gina nearly passes out gulping for air as she shakes her head no and begs for it to stop.

Just then Dad runs over and grabs Peggy pulling her up and off Gina as she stands Peggy delivers a kick to Gina’s cheek then is pulled back.  Dad yells  shaking Mom,  “Enough Peg you won STOP”.
 Peggy glares over him at Gina rolling in pain crying and smiles as she yells, ‘Cmon Bitch titfight me again “.  Gina can’t even get up as she holds her wounded breasts shaking her head no.

Peggy grabs her top and as she calms down walks to Gina laying in the dirt and yanks off the torn bra, ‘I believe this is mine now as well”.    Gina being tugged screams from pain ‘OWwww NOO “, then Peggy rolls up the torn bras and walks away.  Dad follows and I see Gina can’t even get to her knees, as we head to the car I see a cop and tell him a woman’s hurt bad as i point to the trees and we slowly pull out we see the ambulance load and drive Gina out, Peggy smirks as the lights pass us.

We get home and I am shaking and dad is quiet and stunned and grabs a drink Mom goes to her room and showers then emerges in the living room as Dad and i sit there she has on her robe loosely tied as her big breasts sway heavy. She is brushing her wet hair, she smiles at us both ‘Why the glum faces family “.   Dad shakes his head as i am scared of my mother for the first time as she hugs my Dad, she softly says,  ‘I think that we saw the last of that whore don’t you, at least for a while anyway?”.   Dad nods Mom looks to me ‘Sweetie  i hate you had to see that but in a catfight there are no rules she got what was coming I am still your Mother”, I got hugged  and we all went to bed.

Weeks went by and as  i was ready to head back to college, Dad was driving me and we saw the bar and he looked at me “Want a drink?”.  I nodded and we pulled in, as we sat I think we both were a little scared to be here as we sat and avoided the talk of what took place the door opens and Gina walks in. She sees us and turns her head and walks to the other side of the bar.

As I smirk at her broken confidence i notice it her bust swells in her low top and i see the white tape and bandage that covers her right breast over the nipple area. She removes her sunglasses and her forehead and eyes are bruised and still have the furrow marks, Dad stands up and we leave and as we drive he finally says, “Well your mother said she won’t be able to show off those tits again guess she meant it”, i look away as we drive and a sick smile comes on my lips as i reply “she sure did “.

The End

Offline MrMarkH

Re: Fathers Day and The Fourth of July
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 05:55:36 AM »

Peggy spit at her face and thats when I knew it was over , Gina’s areola and a chunk of flesh landed on her face.  Gina lay under Peggy in shock and was crying hysterically shaking like a little girl, “PLEASE STOP I GIVE STOP PLEASE”.   She screamed and cried over and over Peggy snarling grabbed her throat and made Gina look at her as she hissed with hate. “I see you show off your tits ever again or look at my man I will rip your tits off got it?”.

Gina nodded and cried “YESSS YES I’M SORRY PLEASE STOP”, Peggy sat up and dug her nails in the other breast and rakes deep 4 furrows down the length of her breast to the nipple and across it as she cuts the other breast Gina nearly passes out gulping for air as she shakes her head no and begs for it to stop.

Wow that's one way for Peggy to put an end to Gina's intrusion into her life. Glad you're re-posting  Peggy's old bouts.