News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Retro Find: Chanel Lace Vs Blake Mitchell

• 3 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Retro Find: Chanel Lace Vs Blake Mitchell
« on: January 15, 2023, 09:46:37 PM »
Retro Find: Chanel Lace Vs Blake Mitchell:
Each time I go through my collection of DVD's of fight videos I either had a hand in recording or ones sent to me by friends. I always think of the stories behind them. The one around the meeting between Chanel Lace and Blake Mitchell in the boxing ring was no less interesting then any other story I could tell you. A meeting between two of the premiere brunette topless boxers of the nineties is a story in itself. The stuff surround it makes it even more of a show.

See in the mid nineties as the fledging topless boxing shows were picking up steam after the era of apartment wrestling being the big money maker in fetish and underground fighting. The "Bad Apple" topless boxing bouts was starting to challenge the established companies at the time like "Leather & Lace" for the place to get videos of beautiful women beating each other up.

Now both companies for those who may not know couldn't have been different. "Leather & Lace" was more refined I guess is the best way of putting it. You get known fighters from the fetish fighting community to box or wrestle in a ring that's based in a studio. Have the women fight hard and have topless women working the fighters corner.

"Bad Apple" meanwhile was the underdog in some ways but the louder company. Getting women who had never had a fight in some cases to battle it out topless was certainly a sight! Add in some of the young fighters coming up the rankings to box as two radio DJ's commentate on the action like teens seeing boobs for the first time. It caused a bit of a divide about how topless female boxing should be seen and produced. Of course you could love both companies but there were those who saw the other company of either being old fashioned in style or simply an unsanctioned mess.

So you could imagine that when the two faces of said companies meet there would be a spark. Blake had done a lot of fighting for Lace & Leather. Not all boxing as she wasn't afraid to catfight or grapple too. While Chanel Lace would be the main face for many of Bad Apple, even becoming their champion.

Magazines at the time would even ask both women about the others company and each other. With Blake saying "oh I would never box for that company. It's just for frat boys who love uncoordinated sluts fight. I fight real fighters for a living."

Which of course didn't go down well when Chanel was asked about those comments when she did a photo shoot and interview. She replied "oh really? Cause when I see her company all I see is stuffy bitches lightly tapping each other. My fights actually have us punching each other. Blake is such a fucking coward." Dismissing the legends comments.

While there were rumours that both companies had tried to do deals to have fighters share a ring or even do an event together. When you have two companies so opposed to each others vision for doing things, then it isn't exactly a cakewalk to sort those differences out.

For Chanel and Blake though both would get a chance to settle their brewing grudge. A wealthy sponsor who I won't name for obvious reasons wanted to see the fight and have it recorded. They had asked around and my name had clearly come up in 1998. I didn't have any projects on and most likely that was the reason I got the nod to film the fight.

So in March of that year I arrived at 6pm to set everything up. The guy was wonderful I should add. For someone with enough money to buy my home a few times over (and I am not poor per say.) He actually helped me out carrying stuff. Leading me to where the fight would be. I was shocked to see first that there was a small crowd. Finding out later they were a mixture of people he did business with and friends he wanted to give a good time to. They were in suits and the women in dresses that looked expensive. I had come in an old black hoodie. Blue jeans and black sneakers that made me for one of the rarest times feel self conscious of myself. I knew both women were getting a good payment win or lose for the fight, though of course there was a winners bonus to add spice to the dish being served up for these high rollers. Who I could see were taking bets on who would win.

I was asked if I could do interviews with the fighters before the showdown. Nodding that as long as my other cameras were ok, I could film with my smaller camera the interviews and edit it later. Which got an affirmative nod. He led me first down a hallway to where Blake was.

Enter the room Blake smiled at me. We had done a few videos together in the past, so we were at ease with each other as she stood wearing a white silk robe and white heels. Sitting on the large bed with white linen on. Crossing her legs with her right over the top of her leg. Jokingly saying to the host as she tapped the bed "after I beat Chanel, maybe we ruffle up this sheets together." Laughing as she saw the sponsors cheeks turn red. He looked flustered and I had to hide laughing my ass off for grinning at Blake with a wink. The host left us to it as me and Blake enjoyed a few jokes about what just happened.

Then it was down to business as I started the recording. First asking Blake to read out her stats. Smiling Blake replied "well honey I am Blake fucking Mitchell. Ass kicker of sluts. I am 5'4, weigh 124lbs today and for those who are rude. I am 35 years old." Looking in a playful mood as if she wasn't going into battle soon.

I ask her to describe her feelings for her opponent. Blake's demeanor changed as she answers "oh you mean the snotty nosed brat who called me a coward? Well Chanel you are lucky there will be a referee in that ring tonight. Part of me has wanted to seek you out and just punch you out for free. Unlike you though I have done this sport as a business, not to just impressive young men who don't know how to please a woman yet. I am the best damn boxer around." Seeing fire in her eyes as that looked like the switch had been pushed up to set Blake off. I knew she had a temper for someone who could be so loving one minute. Even with rivals she had been friends with. In the ring she could become a demon of a fighter.

I thanked Blake for her time. She smiled again as she switched back over to that friendly, do anything for anyone Blake. I am glad that to my knowledge I never pissed Blake off. God would she have scared the hell out of me.

I was greeted again by the sponsor. Who took me down a few doors to where Chanel was. I'd be lying if I didn't think what if both knew they had been so close. Would one have left their room to fight the other in their room. Screwing the money and not caring about the host.

Anyway I entered the room and for the first time I met Chanel. While Blake arguably is more classical beautiful of the two women, Chanel did catch my breath a little as I saw her. She was/is a knockout to look at as she looked me over. The host explaining who I was as I put my right hand out to shake. Chanel shook it with a nod. Looking all business compared to Blake. She wore a black silk robe and matching heels. Sitting down as the host said "I'll give you both a minute."

I started recording again and asked Chanel to list her stats. She told the camera with a piercing stare "I am Chanel Lace. I am 25 years old, stand 5'3 and weigh 112lbs." I was a little taken aback by how serious she was, especially after seeing some Bad Apple boxing events. I should have realised two things, 1) Chanel really didn't like Blake one bit, 2) this was the biggest fight of her career up until that point, which of course Chanel would go on to have plenty of big fights in her life on camera.

When asked about how Blake; Chanel quickly answers "I am ready to bust the myth of Blake fucking Mitchell. I have been fighting all my life. While Blake play acts as a fighter. I'll take her out in one round and show that I am the best fighter around today." I nodded from behind the camera after switching it off. Chanel would tell me that she hoped I didn't think those were just words that meant nothing. She really wanted to beat Blake up badly.

I left Chanel's room and was led back to the main room where the bout was to take place. I should tell you more about the room. The walls with a cream white all around. Big glass windows on the opposite wall to the doors you come in. Which were two large oak doors. Of course the big talking point was the ring, which was four ring posts that were stuck into the wooden floor. Blue mats that were not overly thick but not too thin that either would be badly hurt should they go down covered the inside of the ring and around the perimeter. With the crowd sitting on wooden chairs on the three sides of the ring that weren't where the door was. It looked a hell of a set up that made me wonder if fights were held here more regularly then I could imagine.

My attention was diverted after I put the cameras on. Inside the ring stood a young Asian woman in a black and white striped bra, along with a black thong as she stepped into the ring. As I found out this was the referee hired by the host. She stood around 5'6 or 5'7. Smiling as she walked bare foot around the ring. Checking everything was set up for the bout. Getting a lot of attention of course as she could have been a model. Instead I would find out she was a boxing instructor at the gym the sponsor used that agreed to referee this fight for an extra tip.

As the referee rested herself against a neutral corner. The host stood in the ring in a black suit with a black shirt and white tie to go with his black shoes. He had a microphone as he yelled "ladies and gentlemen. I am proud to present a night of boxing. Two of the best topless boxers will settle a score here for your pleasure. This will be ten rounds of three minutes. If it goes the distance we will have an extra sudden death round as both have agreed to fight to a knockout or one quitting." That got a loud cheer. Clearly these well kept high society people thought of themselves as modern day emperors and empresses watching women fight to the finish for their pleasure.

"Introducing first! She is the bright up and coming force in topless female boxing! Chanel Lace!" Yelled the host. With Chanel being led into the room by a young blonde maid in a black dress. Chanel still had her robe and heels as she walked to the ring. This time I saw she wore black 8oz boxing gloves, baring a black gumshield as she looked to mean business. Taking off her heels next to the red corner to reveal her bare feet with black nail polish on. She stepped into the ring with her long hair loose down her back.
{alt}

"Now please welcome the fighting legend that is Blake Mitchell!" Yelled the host in his announcing duties. In strolled Blake with her white robe now matched with white gloves. She glared at Chanel. If not for the young brunette maid I think she would have walked over to her opponents corner outside the ring and hit her. I could feel the tension between these two gorgeous battlers. With Blake taking off her black heels next to the blue corner to bare her own feet with red nail polish on. Stepping into the ring to a cheer.
{alt}

Both women took off to robes to reveal thongs matching their boxing gloves. Blake showing the referee her white gumshield. Then both were led to the center of the ring as clearly the maids that walked them in were to be their seconds. Stayed outside the ring as the referee brought the fighters nose to nose. They hissed when their nipples met. Growing larger due to the contact as both women pushed their foreheads into each other. The referee explaining to both that while they will let them have leeway. This is a boxing bout and both have to keep it that way. There was no touch of gloves afterwards. After the things said about each other for the months prior. There certainly was no respect between them, just pure hate.

Once they were in their corners and fists up, the bell dinged to start round one. With both women locking eyes behind their guards. Trading a few jabs early on to the lead glove of their opponent. Trying to get a guage of the range before a straight smacks Chanel to her left cheek to a roar from the crowd around them. I had cameras outside the ring from the two neutral corners area. While I stood with the door behind me. Getting a good view as punches started to fly from both onto targets. Cheeks taking the brunt of the early action.

It wasn't long though before both were in their preferred range. Up close to each other as they dug in body shots. Hisses could be heard from them. Tits glancing off each other as this was like a test of strength in wrestling for them. Circling in close whacking in body shots. Almost taking turns it felt as one would throw two shots in, then the other would respond as their bums flexed when hit. Showing these weren't soft hits being exchanged.

Soon enough the first clinch took place after Blake tried to charge through Chanel. Tit to tit they bashed against each other. Chanel hissing "fight me bitch.." landing a rabbit punch behind Blake's head. While Blake forced her against the ropes. The referee rushed in to break them apart. Warning Chanel not to hit behind the head of her rival. No apologies from Lace though as instead they quickly resumed. Going toe to toe in the final moments thirty seconds. Not all the punches landed flush but you couldn't fault either woman's effort.

At the bell they stopped with chests rising a little faster. Eyes locked as Blake snarled "I am going to really hurt you in here bitch. This is the real deal." With Chanel needing to be held back by the referee as she looked ready to take a big swing at the older woman. Both stayed standing in their corners, even when offered a stool as clearly they wanted to show the other that first round was a cake walk for them. Though already I could see some marks on their proud bodies.

Round two soon commenced with both trading more two punch combos to faces as they circled. Neither was exactly just touching the other up. There was some venom behind the punches as heads were knocked back. Hair flying around as that was clearly why both agreed not to tie up their hair in any way. There was a little more inside fighting with Blake winning the exchange with a few close to the waistline shots that make Chanel grunt as she backed off looking furious.

Blake popped her with a straight into her nose. Backwards retreated Chanel as Blake showed her no mercy by pushing her with two hands to her tits against the ropes. The referee warned her about shoving but it didn't matter as the veteran had her foe where she wanted her. Swinging in punches to the cheeks of Chanel as she barked "come on bitch... Fucking fight me." To use the younger woman's own words against her.

While Chanel struggled to get off the ropes for a solid minute. She found an opening after Blake called her out to fight again. Landing a straight square into her lips. Chanel followed with a left hook to the jaw of Blake to whip her head around. Chanel now powered Blake into the opposite set of ropes. Which visibly were pushed back a little from the collision of their firm bodies into them. Clinching up due to Mitchell as Lace had rushed in and not set herself up due to her anger getting the better of her. They were seen whispering insults into each others ears. Breasts slightly mushrooming as they hit whacked away into each others kidneys before being dragged apart.

Ding! The round come to an end with both now having a light sheen of sweat on their brows, this time taking the offered stool. Sitting getting wiped down and a quick drink of water. Each was getting to know why the other was such a dangerous woman with a pair of boxing gloves on. Still though it was clear by their expressions that all they felt was a burning white rage inside for the other woman.

Round three begun with both staring intensely as they traded jabs. Chanel soon ducked under a straight, landing a counter left across the boobs of Blake to make them wobble. Blake hissed out as she grimaced. Her boobs shaking around as a right hook followed up moments later. Blake screamed "you fucking cxnt!" As one thing about Blake. She hates her tits being hit. So much so she swung in hooks that only hit thin air as Chanel showed off the footwork she had to dodge and then counter strike back into the face and chest of Blake.

Blake getting a hard right into her face to knock her back a step. Chanel pressing back Blake to the ropes. Working her body with a little blood trickling onto the chin of the older fighter. Realising her bottom lip had been cut by the straight, she covers up as Chanel is battering her midsection to make Mitchell grimace.

Pushing Chanel to her face. Blake gets off the ropes, as much furious at herself as she is Chanel. Both drilling in punches around the others face. Blake snarling as she tries to pay back Chanel, she is not landing that cleanly as the bell rings. Both women bumping tits as Blake lets Chanel have it "You jealous bitch! Afraid of my tits?" The referee trying to break them up. Chanel snarling "you leave you tits wide open you old cow! I'll batter them off your chest!" Getting them finally apart. Returning to their corners to be wiped down.

They resume when the bell rings. Round four seeing them get right into each others face. Hitting each other with nearly as many hits tit to tit as they both swing in hard shots. Bodies being beaten but now Blake lands an uppercut to Chanel's left boob. Making it nearly hit the younger woman under her chin as she howls.

Now it's Blake pressing the action, driving Chanel to the ropes. Forehead pressed on the guard of Lace as she whacks in hooks. Chanel holds onto her with both women's tits grinding it out. Referee needing to push their sweaty bodies apart. Nipples looking hard as hell to match their gazes. They are back at each other quickly enough as it becomes a test of toughness. Pushing and hitting each other around the torso.

Another round goes by as Chanel this time gets irate. Pushing Blake to her tits. The referee getting between them, earning her paycheck as all the venom they have built up over the past few months was on show. Looking ready to take their gloves off to have at it in a catfight. Stomping back to their corners with their seconds looking wide eyed. Shocked at how hard they are fighting.

Pushing back to their feet off their stools. Round five comes with both going toe to toe early on. Blake lands a hard right hook on the chin of her opponent to send sweat with her hair flying. A follow up left hook to the jaw of Lace sends her reeling onto her backside. Blake standing hands on her hips staring at her with malice. Telling her "stay down rookie!" To make Chanel glare at her as the referee nudges back Blake to a neutral corner.

1....2...3.. Chanel wipes some sweat from her brow. Tits rising faster as she is definitely breathing harder. 4...5...6.. So is Blake as she stands with her arms resting on the ropes. 7...8... Chanel pushes to her feet, arms out to her sides as she says to Blake "come get it you old hag!" To cheers and whistles from those watching. The referee checked over Chanel and nodded that they could fight on.

If Blake thought she could walk through Chanel, she was sorely mistaken. Both trading hard shots as the sound of leather cracking flesh rung out. Blake got caught with an uppercut that rocked her proud boobs upwards. Two more followed to make her cry out as she back pedalled to a neutral corner. Shelling up as Chanel yelled "fight me cxnt!" Wanting her bitter rival to open herself up. But the bell rings to possibly save Blake as she rubs her breasts. Chanel is sore herself as they were both simply beating each other. Light bruising was forming on their bodies as both maids did their best to help them. The referee looked hot under her collar as she looked at both. A wet patch visible on her thong.

Round six soon begun with both visibly starting to slow. Didn't mean they weren't hitting as hard as they dug their toes into the mats. Beating each other around the torso as they practically ignored the others face. This was personal between them, representing themselves and their companies was one thing. This has become about who was tougher. Holding when they got in too close to grapple. Even tripping up and going to the mats with a wet slap of bodies.

They were broken up and the referee helped them to their feet. Chanel was faster off the mark as again she slugged Blake on her boobs. Sweat flying as her tits jiggled around. Blake was wincing as there was redness around both boobs. She was paying Chanel back punch for punch as they stood facing each other with no real defence.

The next time they hold on with seconds left. Both can be heard insulting each other. Blake snarling "jealous cxnt.." While Chanel fires back "Old fucking slut.." Panting into each others ears. The referee let's them grapple a little to see their nipples fence. Then splits them up to have a quick flurry of punches exchanged before the bell rings to end proceedings.

Both head back to their corner baring their gumshields. Their maids holding them for the fighters as both fighters chests were rising quickly. Sweat making their bodies glisten from head to toe. This was one of if not the hardest fight they had ever had. Both wanted the other to simply quit but part of them wanted this to go on all night. Some juices were visible on their thongs and down the inside of their thighs.

Pushing up to their feet as mouthpieces were placed back in. The bell rung for the seventh round. Both waved the other to bring it. Trading on the inside again. Some punches went low as they cried out and held their opponent. The referee letting the punches go. Maybe knowing it was pointless to try to stop it as both wanted to destroy each other. Ruin their legacy by beating them in a fight, that meant using any means necessary clearly.

As they were in tight again. Blake got uppercut around her belly button. Chanel felt the veteran lean into her. With the younger woman mockingly asking "can't take it there can you?" Landing two more punches as Blake's bum could be seen flexing with each hit she took. Sliding down Chanel's body to land on all fours at her feet.

Chanel had to be ushered to the neutral corner. She was telling Blake "come on bitch... I am not done with you yet!" Wanting to hurt the legend badly as her temper was boiling. 1...2....3... Blake was fighting back tears. Pushing to a kneeling position as she rubbed her stomach. 4...5....6... Blake pushed to her right foot. Grimacing as she did. Sweat dripping off her nipples to the canvas. 7....8... Blake forced her way to her feet with a loud groan. Stumbling back two steps. The referee checked her over and Blake could be heard saying "don't you dare stop this now" making the referee nod.

Chanel was pleased to hear that as she waded back in. Blake taking several hits to the body to make her gasp. She pulled Chanel into a headlock. Both punching to the others boobs as they go down to their knees, one arm firmly around the others neck as the referee has a hard time breaking the battlers apart. This becoming a street fight with boxing gloves on.

The bell dinged to the relief of Blake fans. She looked relieved herself to be on her stool. An ice pack placed onto her stomach. Chanel meanwhile waved no to the stool her second was placing in the ring. Playing mind games by showing Blake she was the fitter woman here. Blake glaring hard at her in response.

Round eight begun with Blake trying to protect herself, throwing more punches around the head of Chanel. Who soon feints with a jab and ducks under a left hook. Banging in a short right hook under the ribs of Blake. Who falls into the ropes crying out in agony. A straight follows up towards her liver area! Down goes Blake in a heap on her left side. Curling up with tears running down her reddened face.

Chanel raises her arms in the air as she walks to the neutral corner. 1...2...3....4....5.. Blake spits out her mouthpiece, coughing as she looks in real trouble. 6...7... Chanel flexing her arms for the cameras and the crowd as 8...9..10 it was all over for Blake! Chanel had won the battle!

The victor marching over to Blake before the referee could check on her. Placing her right foot onto the cheek of Blake and grinding it in. She roars "you lasted longer then I expected but you are right where you belong bitch! Under my fucking heel!" Then she marches off to her corner. Happy to get a seat and a drink of water.

Meanwhile Blake is given an ice pack to help numb her pain. The referee stroking her hair to console her as Blake looked a shell of the woman who stepped into the ring. Gone was all the confidence for a woman in pain. Arguably more so inside from the fact of being beaten by someone she had so little respect for.

Chanel of course didn't care. Getting back up to her own feet after her gloves were taken off. The sponsor yelling "your winner by knockout in round 8! Chanel Lace!" Raising her right arm in the air. Chanel was beaming from ear to ear. She had proven she belonged in the conversation as being the best top boxer and arguably had become the top fighter around. Though of course plenty would dispute that then.

The sight was even more impressive as Blake was only onto her knees to the right side of where the result had been announced. Seeing the look of pure hate mixed with the agony she was in. The contrast between two absolute warriors after a war is something to behold, especially in person.

Afterwards Blake was helped to her room by the referee. Who I hear did help console Blake with a few little kisses and maybe a little more. Though that's a story they would need to tell you. While Chanel got her money in a suitcase. Laughing as she joked "I do take cheques you know?" Still she took the case without kicking a fuss. Leaving the ring with the maid who seconded her. I heard taking her into her room too. I do wonder if both had abstained from sex in the build up judging by how pissed off they were in the bout.

Anyway I edited the fight for the sponsor, created a copy for myself of course and the fighters got paid nicely as I did. So everyone was in winner in some fashion it seemed. Though of course Blake was royally pissed off by losing to Chanel that I heard they had private rematches with and without the gloves. Sadly I can't say how true that is without footage.

I can say that they did learn to respect each other. Even if they couldn't stand being in a room together. Probably helped by the fact that Chanel went on to have a hell of a career after this. Whether exploits of her beating Blake had made the rounds or not. Chanel from day one of being on camera was destined to be a major star. The fact she might be the most humble female fighter I have ever met might be why she was so tough. Both were simply phenomenons in their time.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Retro Find: Chanel Lace Vs Blake Mitchell
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 01:44:43 AM »
  Nice stuff. Both Blake and Chanel are classics.

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 09:29:09 AM »
Another great fight! Always look forward to your boxing matches! Thanks for posting!

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 07:56:07 PM »
Nice!  Really captures both fighters aggression in the ring. Chantel hunting for tit punches and Blake not liking taking them. Right winner in the end, Chantel the better boxer - certainly had more real fights than Blake. Such a shame they never boxed each other for real.