News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

How I spied my mom....a BBW clash

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
How I spied my mom....a BBW clash
« on: January 16, 2023, 07:15:04 PM »
My hiding place was good, but anything but comfortable. I had made a huge effort not to attract attention to what I wanted to observe: my struggling mother.
My heart was racing and I tried to calm down somehow.
For half an hour I had already been stuck in our old metal locker in the party basement, waiting for my parents. But maybe I'll just start the story all over again.
I'm Kai and I found out by accident that my parents swing with other couples and also have little private fights. One evening I came into their study and on the screen of the laptop I found an open email in a mailbox I didn't know before.
Curvyanne@gmail.com
I grinned and sat down in front of the computer. My 39-year-old mother seemed to have a little secret. Through the open door I heard her talking to someone downstairs and as long as I was safe I could browse the inbox unhindered. What were my parents keeping from me? Were they swingers?
There were mails from other couples, partly with attached nude photos and of course something immediately stirred in my pants. One message came from a very curvy woman who obviously challenged my mother to a "bellyfight". To make it clear to my mother Anne what it was about, she had attached photos of her previous fights.
There you could see her and another woman ramming their bellies and breasts into each other until one of them could take no more. I immediately became hard at the thought of imagining my mother in such a fight. She had a lot of extra pounds on her ribs and a nice fat belly, medium sized tits for her figure, and a big splendid ass. Absentmindedly, I rubbed over my bulging pants. I was hornier than ever and immediately the head cinema began. So it was not only about swinging, but also about women's fights....
Then, when I found the attachment of the reply email with my mother's nude photos, I suddenly squirted in my pants. Her curves were wrapped in fishnet lingerie and left absolutely nothing uncovered. Her fat hard nipples pressed through the fabric, her thick belly was exposed and her ass cheeks looked enormously erotic. Unlike many young boys my age, I was into real women like my mother was. I loved kilos and expansive shapes.
I moaned and rubbed my cock. These nude photos of her were the hottest thing I had ever seen. She freely presented her big tits, her horny hairy pussy and pulled her fleshy ass cheeks apart for the viewer.
She had obviously accepted the challenge and written:
"Your ridiculous bacon belly I'll finish!"
I would have liked to browse further in the mails, but I just managed to forward me the mail with the photos and delete the traces.
Then I already heard someone on the stairs and could just catch the scheduled appointment in the mail before I fled the room as quickly as possible.

Two days had passed since then and I was now sitting in the carefully prepared locker as I had said. I had padded it out and could easily look into the room through a semi-transparent mirror, while still remaining perfectly hidden.
Finally, something happened: I heard the doorbell. My parents had encouraged me to go out with friends tonight and were under the impression that I had done so. They felt alone.
I heard voices and it was quite a while before the lights came on and someone came down the stairs. My father was the first, wearing only a skimpy slip, followed by my mother in a silk kimono.
One could already well guess their sweeping curves.
Behind them, hand in hand, came the strange couple. He was a muscular guy around forty and she was probably only thirty years old. While my mother had put on a black kimono, her opponent wore a red one.
"So bitch. Now let's see who has the hornier belly."
Mom's opponent smilingly took off her clothes without further ado and my breath caught. She stood there completely naked and presented her kilos. Her husband proudly took the floor, "135kg and DD tits, what more could you want."
SMATTTTTTTTTT! He slapped her butt which was then run through by shock waves and wobbled for a long time. The waves continued on her belly and thighs and her fat tits bounced too. I was instantly rock hard!
"Come on honey. Show me you can keep up with Marie." Dad opened Mom's kimono and her gorgeous bodysuit was revealed. She wasn't naked like her opponent, but was wearing the fishnet bodysuit that I had already seen in the pictures and had jerked off to more than ever in the last few days.
Her thick firm tits were covered by the black holey fabric just like her butt. However, her huge belly remained free and so nothing stood in the way of the "Bellyfight".
I saw exactly how the husbands were assessing their own wife's opponent and both of them were by now just as stiff as I was. The room was laid out with mats and also one mat was leaned against the wall at each end of the room. This resulted in a fighting lane about 6m long where the two could take a run-up.
"What rules should apply? Marie had obviously done fights like this several times before?" Dad looked questioningly at Marie's husband.
"Exactly. So actually, it's pretty simple: the two ram their big horny bellies into each other until one gives up. Kicks and punches are not allowed. Only belly against belly counts."
My mom and Marie nodded and already circled each other with quivering curves. What asses and tits!
Dad now held Mom tightly and embraced her from behind. He sensually massaged her breasts and I saw how excited her fat nipples reacted. She purred like a kitten while he whispered tips in her ear that I didn't understand.
Something similar happened across from them. Marie's husband held her close and they kissed while he massaged her fat belly, then lifted her breasts and licked her nipples. It was clear to all where this fight would lead: To the marriage bed and to shared sex. However, I had hope that the two couples would do it in the party basement and not bother to change the location.
My mother and her opponent now took position and were about two meters away from each other, while the men went to the bar and treated themselves to a cold beer.
Mom and Marie looked very different to me. Marie looked very confident and stuck her huge belly out wide. My mother's belly was a little smaller and she was insecure.
But then they took their first run and slammed their bellies into each other.
SMATTTTTTT!!!!!!! Shockwaves ran through their flab and they both took a few steps back after the hit and surveyed the hit zone. Of course, nothing was visible yet, but at least 250kg had just collided with each other.
"Your tiny weak belly is really no serious opponent for me bitch!" Marie laughed and massaged her beer belly.
"Just shut up bitch and fight!"
My mom attacked this time and ran. SMACKKKKKKKK! A fierce hit rammed into the stomach of the opponent who was estimated to be 10-15kg heavier than my mother. She stood like an oak tree.
SMATTTTT.....SMATTTTT.....SMATTTTT....my mother followed up with several ramming blows and even went for small swingers. She moaned as her large breasts also inevitably touched and slapped into each other.
I jerked my cock to this stately sight. Everything about the mature fighter quivered at the impacts. Not only the bellies - also thighs, tits and the plump asses trembled.
On a slender woman, the fighters' DD breasts would have been spectacular, but here the sensuous bulges of the thick bellies were in the foreground and protruded further than the tits.
"Was that all? Want me to show you how it's done right?" Marie pulled my panting mother up, charged forward and slammed her fat beer belly into Mom's stomach with a force that sent her flying backwards half a meter and landing on her ass as well.
WAMMMMMMM! Her luscious curves slammed quiveringly into the mats and my dad winced anxiously. While my mother held her stomach, groaning, the strange husband grabbed him by the arm. "Stay calm. It's normal in these fights. Marie won't seriously hurt your wife."
My father nodded and sat back down on the bar stool. Both his thick penis and Marie's husband's were peeking out rock hard from their panties.
Mom moaned and got back up, but immediately Marie had grabbed her by the fishnet briefs and yanked her toward her by them. The fabric dug into the column of my mother while Marie with force in horny fat paunch in Mama's belly drosch.
SMACK!
SMATTTTTTT!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPP! "UNGH...UUUUFFF......UNNNNNN....."
She moaned with each impact and so the show went on for the next few minutes. Marie heaved my mother to where she wanted her. Her belly was like a wrecking ball and soon both of their fat bellies were glowing red from the impacts. Again and again I heard the fabric of my mom's fishnet panties continue to tear until Marie finally held it in her hands and tossed it triumphantly to her husband.
"There honey! A present!" The other man smelled with pleasure the scraps of cloth that had recently been stuck in Mom's crack.
"She smells good. A horny foretaste...."
My mother lurched and held her belly and pussy. She wouldn't make the mistake of wearing panties or a thong to a fight like this a second time, because they only served to hold her opponent in place and dug painfully into her own intimate region.
The two had started to sweat and their lush curves began to shine. What a horny show! Never would I have thought that my parents would join in on something like this. Secretly I wondered if and in if so in how many fights my mother had already participated.
The break for them was short, however, as Marie walked up to them with quivering curves, embraced them and thundered her fat belly and tits into my mother's counterparts.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shockwaves ran through her breasts and belly and Mom suddenly found her in a Bearhug. Marie was lifting her! Damn was she strong!
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! With force, Mom thundered her back into the padding against the wall and Marie rammed her belly into Mom's stomach again and again.
SMATTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTT!
The fat breasts also got their portion of spanking as Marie's firm globes rammed Mom's breasts head-on again and again. I concentrated on the divine sight of the bosom masses being deformed over and over again by the rhythmic impacts of the opposing tits.
My mother moaned and sweated profusely. She tried to keep her opponent at a distance by the shoulders, but Marie took her hard anyway. SMACK! SMATTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTT!
They both gasped and moaned so loudly that it gave me the rest and I shot my cum through the locker with tremendous pressure. I had to suppress a moan not to attract attention, which cost me some effort.
At that moment, I apparently missed my mother being hit by a knee strike from Marie. Screaming, she slumped against the wall and stayed there. She was holding her lower abdomen in the area of her ovaries.
The men were in a frenzy when she said that Marie had used her legs. Marie's husband tried to downplay the matter, "It can happen in the heat of the moment."
Dad, however, helped Mom to her feet. Groaning, her virtually naked sweaty body leaned on his shoulders. Her belly was even redder than her breasts - though the constant assaults had pretty much shredded her fishnet top and her fat tits hung out reddened. Marie had really gotten to her.
"If it's not a big deal, I'm sure you won't mind if Anne gives your wife a good kneecap to her fat tummy, too."
"Yeah, let's drop the kindergarten rules."
Mom glared angrily at her opponent. So far she had only been dominated and shown up by the heavier opponent. She was burning for revenge! She broke away from Dad, charged forward and SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT rammed her right knee into her opponent's belly so hard that it completely lifted her massive horny paunch and sent Marie reeling backwards. Her fat ass hit the mats slapping and she held her lower belly.
"MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF........."
Mom leaned forward and grinned. Silently she enjoyed her opponent's suffering and gathered strength. When Marie got down on all fours, her fat tits and big belly hanging down, my mother took her measure and kicked the target with full force.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "UNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! "GOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT."
Unfortunately, I couldn't see exactly what had happened because Mom was blocking her opponent's view. But I guessed that the dull impact was the kick to her hanging belly, while the lighter hit had thundered her tit to the ribs.
Marie lay on her back and held her arms protectively over her breasts and belly while she moaned deeply.
"Now what about the kindergarten rules?" Mom playfully kicked her opponent's side who was still rolling on the ground and gasping. Her husband and dad seemed to like the omission of the rules very much, because they had now unabashedly taken out their cocks and were jerking off.
My mother now stood wide-legged over her opponent and it guessed no one what would follow immediately:
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
Mom did an ass bomb on Marie's big tits! Her fat horny ass slammed massively into her opponent's bust with all her body weight behind it, driving all the air out of her lungs. The fat breasts were squeezed under her ass and thighs and when mom slid back a little, Marie's face was buried between the fat sweaty ass cheeks.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
Marie was forced to breathe through mom's ass crack and surely smelled a mix of sweat and cxnt juice there. In front of my mother, on the other hand, lay her opponent's thick belly covered with stretch marks. It took less than ten seconds and a barrage of punches began.
WHAPPPPPPPP
CLOPPPPPPPPPPP
SMATTTTTTTT SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT
SMACKKKKKKKK!
The whole belly shook and trembled as my mother's fists dug into the fat. Marie moaned and screamed loudly with each hit and her cries filled the basement. I was hard again for a long time and enjoyed how the sweat splashed as I worked her curves.
My mother chased her fists sometimes in the deep belly button, sometimes in the stomach, sometimes very far south almost in the pussy of the opponent.
After almost two minutes of continuous fire, the belly was bright red and mom leaned forward a bit. Marie found it easier to breathe this way, but her eyes were half closed from lack of oxygen and the lack of air that obviously prevailed when the face is buried between the gigantic ass cheeks.
Mom got down on all fours and offered her bare ass: "Well men, which one of you wants to fuck me?" Dad let Marie's husband go first, who now knelt behind my mother and pushed his member into her fat cxnt.
Right above the face of his quasi defeated wife, he parted Mom's labia with his glans and sank deep into her tunnel.
My mother moaned and obviously enjoyed the thick fuck strap inside her while my father took Marie, spread her legs and penetrated her from below in missionary position.
He alternated again and again between Marie's cxnt and Mom's mouth, which was violently ridden from behind while she gave him a blowjob.
The strange man had grabbed her hips and fucked my mother hard. Her tits and fat belly swung around violently under her, shock waves ran through her magnificent ass and shiny thighs with each of the quick fuck thrusts.
There was a constant moaning and lustful grunting in the party basement in front of me and I could watch everything perfectly from my hiding place. Through the semi-transparent mirror I saw every detail of the fuck party. My father waltzed through my mother's dangling tits and kissed them wet and long while plowing Marie's cxnt one floor below.
"Your wife is such a horny bitch!"
Marie's husband fucked mom harder and harder until he pulled his cock out of her and plastered his own wife's face with cum. She had had the perfect view so far as her husband's piston fucked into my mom's pussy and his thick balls were almost smacking her in the face.
Her husband gasped as he came, spurting thick fat cum streaks across her face. And then my mother sat right on top of him. She moaned with pleasure as she rode her opponent's face, using the cum as lubricant. Marie panicked as her head was completely buried between the fat ass cheeks of mom who was obviously abusing her nose as a dildo.
Dad continued pumping into her from below while she leaned mom back.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
My dad slapped my mom's tits and whipped them from right to left and back across her chest.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"
My mother came violently and unabashedly squirted on Marie's face.
Mom's body twitched uncontrollably and she rolled her eyes while being the second to lick Marie's face with sexual fluids.
"God...no.....ah........"
Marie gasped desperately while mom got off of her and she was free again.
But by then my father was also on the line, crawling over to her head and sinking his cock into her mouth.
"Swallow you looser!"
Marie gagged a bit, but took my dad's pipe deep into her mouth and dutifully waited until he came too. He jerked and filled his cum deep into her mouth while my mother laughed and put a few cracking slaps on Marie's pussy.
As my father sank to the floor exhausted, I first saw how plastered Marie's face looked. She was bright red from lack of air and the coloring of her face matched her tits and belly perfectly.
"Are you okay?" Her husband leaned down to her and took her in his arms. Marie nodded and I admired the fairness as my mother helped her back to her feet. They hugged and the sight of two completely sweaty BBW bodies pressing their thick bellies and tits into each other made me groan.
I squirted a second time and bit my tongue.
"What was that?" Dad looked around the room.
"Did you hear that too?"
Panic rose in me and I stayed as quiet as possible.
Mom, Marie and their husband, however, shook their heads.
"Why don't we switch to bed for the second round? It's more comfortable."
And so the four of them walked hand in hand up the stairs, leaving me alone in the locker.
Slowly, I calmed down again. "Fuck was that awesome....."
A dream had come true. Not only had I seen my parents having sex, I had also seen my mom in a violent fight with another woman. Would these images ever leave my mind again?

Offline fight fan steve

Re: How I spied my mom....a BBW clash
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 08:52:13 PM »
That was outstanding! Thank you for sharing!

Offline ap42517

• Momfights sisterfights and family fights. ????
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 07:18:58 AM »
I have always fantasized about belly vs belly fight. But i didnt find anyone who was intrested to talk about this. After reading this i am so glad. I think this might be first story ever about belly vs belly.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 10:21:30 AM »
this is an awesome story
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages